Matters Of Life and Death

Story Info
A Passionate Orgasm From My Point of View.
1.1k words
4.69
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to release my hands so I can use them to feel your body. I want to have the ability to feel the flex of your muscles every time you roll your hips into me. I crave to run my hands up your back to pull you closer to me, to hold you against me. I can feel my nipples brush against your chest with every forward movement and it has me grinding my pussy into you. The ache in my tummy is getting more intense, more acute. It's the sensual assault of neurons firing, of nerves sizzling and it feels like I'm burning alive. I want to let go, but also to never stop. I'm fighting it so hard. I close my eyes and bury my face into the crook of your neck, gasps leaving my parted lips. That delicious burn is still steadily rising and it feels like reality is slipping, everything bleeding together.

I want to show you what a good girl I am for stretching around your cock and taking you into me. I want to forget where you start and I end. I want to convey to you how you own every part of me, to submit to you. I love how small I feel in your arms, being pinned to the mattress beneath you.

The room feels like it's getting hotter. I can feel your every moment hitting that spot inside of me, it making my clit pulse with electric shocks and I'm so close to breaking. It's slow, delicious, deliberate torture and you're eating me alive. I'm being consumed by a constant pleasure that I can't tell which part of me feels more. My body affirms exactly which part of me does as I feel myself start to clench around you and I'm still burning alive. I throw my head back against the pillows, my brows furrowed, moaning. I'm vocally answering you how good you're making me feel. I'm illuminating how much I need it, how much I need you.

I'm trying so damn hard to hold on, to keep you inside of me for as long as I can because it's my favorite place for you to be but this damn ache is going to be the death of me. It's a battle I'm slowly loosing and now I'm actually contemplating if I can die from pleasure. I wonder to myself what the headlines will say about my death, "Woman dies from gut-wrenching pleasure due to impending orgasm" and I can't think of a better way to go then free falling off your hard cock that's disappearing in and out of my wet pussy at a constant pace now.

My world is centering now, focusing on every slow grind you make between my thighs and my legs are shaking. My palms are sweaty, my fingers grasping at air as you still have my wrists pinned together. I'm making music for you now, moans freely leaving my lips. In the same way you command that guitar of yours to submit to your will and play sweet music for you. Your words strum my body the same way your fingers strum it's chords and like it I'm powerless against you and can't help but to sing out the song you're directing me to play. My back is arching into you now, my body begging to leave the bed. I want to shy away from and simultaneously give into the feelings coursing through me.

Words start floating from my lips. I'm asking you to cum for me. I'm telling you to give it to me because it's mine. I need you to physically show me how good I'm making you feel. I cry for you to fill me up and show me that I'm yours. As I speak the coil in the pit of my tummy is winding tighter and I'm mewling. I'm screaming for you to please let me cum around you.

Everything is fire and heat and I'm telling you there's no way I can possibly take any more and that in about 2 seconds I really will die at the end of your dick and you're going to have to figure out where to bury a body. I feel the smile play against your lips as you decide my fate. I can sense you revel in the power you have over me because it really is a matter of life and death now. I can feel everything in me winding taught and my voice has finally given out, deserting me, leaving me here to wait on the precipice alone.

You release my wrists, one of my arms wrapping around your back, the other holding your head to me as I kiss your lips desperately, wordlessly pleading with you. The crescendo is deafening now. I can feel the tension, the pulsing inside me like a heartbeat matching those slow steady thrusts. You reach down to swipe my clit and I shatter. It's like all the air is sucked from the room and I've only existed my whole life to be in this moment.

I launch myself off of that precipice without hesitation. I pull every limb into myself and I have a death grip on you as my ears ring and my vision blurs, my back arched as much as you'll allow from above me. There's nothing but you and me and soul-scorching pleasure as I clench around you. I feel you filling me, feel the warmth spread into me, drenching me and the feeling alone threatens to throw me off that precipice all over again.

You're littering my face with kisses and I'm trying to remember how to breathe. I'm trying to manage to figure out how lungs work because at this point I've completely forgotten how to use them, let alone that they were even there in the first place. Every part of my body feels weightless yet heavy at the same time. I'm exhausted and my eyes are already threatening to close. I can hear you saying something. I'm giving my all to hear you, but it sounds like I'm underwater. Everything is murky and I'm trying to wade through it.

I lean up to kiss you before turning to my side, you pulling me into you. I'm already crossing over into that sleep realm where everything feels lucid, the only thing I'm conscious of is the beating of your heart as your arms wrap around me. As the song you've pulled from me with skilled, practiced hands ends, all I can think is I'm so content to just be in this moment here with you.