The Concert

Story Info
The night of my life, pushing new boundaries.
1.9k words
3.94
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers

The heels on my feet were starting to hurt, but my excitement for tonight could not be diminished from these stupid shoes. They were so sexy with my dress, my feet were going to have to shut up and deal with it.

Tonight was going to be the best day of my life, I didn't know that yet, but I had been excited for this concert since pre pandemic. Nothing would keep me from seeing this show; NOT my fear of crowds, NOT the plague of covid shutting down everything, NOTHING would keep me from this concert!

My Man looked so good, and with me on his arm, we were owning the night. First night out in a while for us, I got dolled up, got my hair done, and dressed to kill. I wanted a night like we had not had in years, since the shut down of the economy had also shut down the fun. Really our love life had shut down too, became less often and less intense as we were stuck at home. This was our night to really relish in each other's company.

We went to our seats, the crowd was already rowdy with drunk concert goers, the opening act hadn't even come out yet.

My Man turns to me, opens his hand, and smiles. A sparkly candy sits in his palm. Gold flakes speckle a blue pill.

"Tonight is going to be fun, I want you to enjoy it to the fullest" he says, offering me a chaser of his soda. I don't do drugs. I smoke pot, what do I need a pill for?

"You've been so anxious about tonight, now you are not going to be." his smile is so reassuring.

"You better take good care of me! I can't be just high alone in his crowd" I chuckled. Nervous as I have ever been, heart racing at all the worst case scenarios.

"You know I will" His smile and side hug were really all I needed. He would keep me safe as I party my ass off at this concert. He would let me have all the fun and drive us home after. So I took that leap. Swallowed that pill.

20 mins later, the warm up act is finishing up - some unknown band doing cover songs.

The crowd visibly only responded whole heartedly to songs they knew and ignored all original songs from this band we could barely hear. The stage lights, dancing their pattern as they had been, turned to me, shining brighter and brighter, as they circled the air above me. Once oppressive lights, with their harsh stares and harping presence in my life, had become warm, loving, and danced like trapeze artists in the sky.

Beaming out but also in every direction, their light waves seem to enjoy me as much as I enjoyed them. The pretty ladies they were... in their tutus of light, spinning on the trapeze as gravity didn't exist for them.

I reached out to touch the lights, and reached with my other hand to my man, to feel grounded, his entire presence was felt by my hand. I could feel his soul I swear. I felt so secure, like a weighted blanket, in the best way, that I wouldn't float off into the cosmos unable to find my feet again.

Touching My Man, looking around at the beautiful people of the audience (Molly will do that, everyone was a beautiful beam of light filled with love to me) I felt his hand around my lower back. I had to have him right then. I turned to kiss him, forgetting our stadium seats at this outdoor venue at this sold out concert, cupping his crotch through his jeans. Rubbing into him, dry humping like teenagers again. His scruffy face, and rough hands never felt so smooth. I needed to give him pleasure ...but he had other plans. Sliding his hand up my sun dress, pushing my thong aside... and finding his place perfecting against my clit. The subtle transition to my pussy was orgasmic in itself. I gasped out loud at a moment the music seemed to pause, but I was blissfully unaware of my fellow concert goers...

(to hear me (and see me) read this paragraph, visit my only fans link)

He plays with my clit and bites down my neck. I run my hands all over him, the feel of his muscular back and shoulders giving me additional stimulus and totally fucking me up. I could last forever, endlessly cumming on his hand, and my own touch of him. The woman sitting behind us, I notice finally, is smiling looking right at me, touching her own thigh. The couple next to us, strangers to us, is looking rather mad though, they are attractive but must not be that into each other as we are. He seems really pissed, maybe he is annoyed he can't make her cum like this. I don't know, but I came again, looking right at his girlfriend. I look at the sky which is now dark, and the stars are watching us too.

The concert was beautiful but we ended up too into each other to listen, so we left to explore the great world around us: the casino. The casino was not as dramatic for myself as say the movie: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but it felt like the lights of every gaming machine were bubbling up, dancing ...skyward.

The beams were softer than the word beam, more like streams of light, each calling me to play their game. After playing for an hour with the biggest grin I'm sure the casino had ever seen, we decided we had wasted enough money, time to cash out. While waiting in what must have been an entire eternity to cash out, only being 2nd in line, the pretty lady who won in front of the line, and obviously drank enough to match her joy over it, started to talk to me.

"I know you! From somewhere" She slurs as she sways against the velvet rope. My Man bolts the huge distance (it felt like) away from me, to cash out. LEAVING ME with this intense and odd woman! With her hand on my chest, sliding down my boob, she continues her weird rant about "who am I?" As I was too high to understand how to handle this lady, she leans close and kisses me! She smells like flowers and vodka, her kiss pulling me in, making me unsteady standing in line.

"You should come back to my room, I'm just upstairs." She says into my ear, her leg now between my legs grinding up into me. I moan, nearly a yes when My Man comes back from cashing out.

"Um hello, that's my wife thank you." He says as he stands beside me. Giving us a knowing look as if we might be in trouble.

"I was just inviting your woman up to my room, care to join us?" She asks, never not looking at me, touching my thong covered mound with her leg against it.

"We have plans" He says as he pulls me off her leg and into his side. He is so warm it feels heavenly. His masculine smell after her feminine was filling my senses. I love it. He could have lead me off a cliff I would have followed.

My Man drives us home. It was a long drive, but the cool air of the night felt amazing all over me. The dark of the night seemed to vanish as each street light illuminated the way as bright as daylight. Each green light cheered our journey onward. Petting My Man all over as he felt like nirvana.

When we arrive home, it's his turn for fun. He can take a pill to join me on this crazy trip. The twinkly lights of our room making patterns of boobs makes us giggle and holds our attention for the moment. But quickly we realize how amazing each other's body is.

"Gentle" is a gross word in my vocabulary. "Sweet" is only meant for desserts. "Making Love" is for freaks who are afraid of fucking like the animals we are. BUT on this night it was all different for me. I will not use those words to describe it, as they are inferior. He made love to me like two rivers meeting make love. He touched me so entirely, owned my essence so vastly, as the soil owns the tree. I didn't exist outside of that moment.

Before today, I would rather my eyes be rolled in the back of my head with climax than to lock eyes with the one I love. Maybe he'd see me too closely or maybe I'd look foolish while coming. But hours went by as we grinded in pure pleasure, me on top, looking at each other, truly seeing the light that we hold.

His eyes were not doors into his soul, they were not windows or any entrance, they were shining with his own inner light. The light in him, that was always there, wasn't visible like this before. I wasn't seeing blue circles that are looking back at my brown circles to try to read his mind. I was looking at the light that made up my man, held together by a skin suit. I didn't need to read his mind, it was shining so brightly I just had to take it all in.

I tried to take it all in as I took in all of his dick. He hit places I didn't know existed in my body, his dick knowing the way like my body was speaking to him. I could come and still be building to the next orgasm. They weren't lined up in a queue, but running like relay racers passing the baton. Never losing pace.

Years of sexual history that dictate the subconscious kinks and the unspoken walls of our psyche, they wash away.

The past wasn't part of that moment, only the present. So my body moved in only pleasure, not holding back, not distracted. Entirely in that moment, feeling every ounce of every climax.

Endless orgasm after endless orgasm, but they do not crash over me like waves against the rocky beach, but like the waves in open ocean. Wave riding up into the sky, then falling over the back side of the wave, to be picked up by the next wave, never off the water, never not on a wave of pleasure. Coming and coming, no end in sight.

I knew no imperfection on my body, felt no pain from old injuries, and never felt sexier. Before we knew it, it was 5 am.

We looked around, every surface of our home was a sexual Parthenon, an arena for our passions. The couch, the floor, the walls, bookshelves, and cabinets. Every soft item of clothing or fabric was in a pile under us, the texture pure pleasure itself. I thought back to the feeling of his dick while high, in my mouth, the warmth of his body, it all was ecstasy.

I can normally last a long time doing oral or anything, but I must have simply sucked his dick for an hour at least. I could have came endless off just that alone, just being the giver and not receiving any contact, but eventually My Man got under me and we 69 for what seemed like another hour. I am not exaggerating that simply touching was plenty so oral receiving and giving was other wordly.

His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers