Matt's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at his skinny neck, knowing I could probably break it one-handed. But suddenly it dawned on me what he was saying sounded like sense. I grew up on a ranch and my mother used to phone the grocer and the butcher and they used to bring out fresh supplies to the ranch, just charging a bit extra for vehicle running. What Alf was telling me was that principal in reverse."

"So I interrupted, was told to shut up but his mouth closed when I told him he was hired. Needless to say tele-marketing really worked for me because I was not the only firm supplying ranches within fifty miles of here. Within a year I'd purchased the funeral parlor next door to extend my premises and had already purchased the house behind us and demolished it to extend our yard. So thank you Mr Alf Maxwell, my business guru."

"Now some of you might be wondering why so many of you are here today. Well Alf really knew how to talk to people, saying things that interested them, never being too busy to give anyone a couple of minutes to chat. Some of you came here to chat and looked disappointed when I came out and took your check. That was the power of Alf Maxwell."

"But there is more, much more but I won't recite it all. Ladies if you'd told Alf you had a sick child at home the next time you met Alf he'd ask about that child, by name."

Murmurs of 'Hear, hear" from women sounded throughout the church.

"And if you had an important anniversary, by mail would come a pretty card and if you were one of those women who flirted with Alf he'd also send flowers to mark your big occasion. Men if you phone wanting nails of a particular length and spoke to Alf, without lifting his ass off his chair he'd tell you whether or not we have that size in stock and if we didn't he'd tell you the nearest size we had in stock, and how many were in stock, and if they had to be ordered he'd tell you what day and what time they'd arrived. Now was Alf Maxwell every wrong?"

"No" thundered the voices of men in the church.

"Well that's enough from me. Alf Maxwell helped me make money and I paid him bonuses because of that but I say crap to the money. I'll miss Alf as my best friend. Thank you everyone. I'd just like to say arranged catering for after the burial but we have been hopelessly caught out by this huge number of you turning up."

The clergyman came up and led Bettina back to her seat. He then said, "Don't worry about the catering Bettina my dear. The good lord will provide."

Of course the church warden had been sent to cafes, the hotels and food specialists to send food to the church hall as a donation to the memory of Alf Maxwell and that the names of the donors would be announced during repast.

Outside the church Matt hugged Bettina and said, "You brought Alf and his generosity alive."

She burst into tears and clung to him until some of her female friends led her away to the burial site behind the church.

At the buffet Matt was talking to people he knew when Attorney Brown came up and said, "My office at 4:30 today please Matt."

"Okay Mr Brown," said Matt wondering if he was in trouble over burning that dilapidated house down. But shit that was almost two and a half years ago.

In the attorney's office the three daughters, accompanies by their husbands, looked at Matt and Bettina curiously.

During the reading of the will one of the daughters yelled, "I'd wanted that grandfather clock. It's a family heirloom."

Mr Brown said he was sorry but legally the clock now belonged to Mrs Fielder. "And for your information documentation inside the clock case establishes your father purchased the clock fifteen years ago and I have verified that document in case of any dispute."

The residue of the estate apart from personal affects would be cash, because the cottage where Alf had lived had been rented.

"After probate I estimate there will be approximately $78,000 to be divided between Mr Maxwell's three daughters Jane, Clara and Annette and Mr Matt Weaver."

"This is outrageous, give our father's money back to us," Clara shouted at Matt.

"Get fucked," Matt drawled. "You father obviously wants me to get on in life."

"Mr Brown?" Jane queried.

"The response from Mr Weaver was unusually explicit. My advice is f you wish to dispute it go to court."

The daughters raced away with their husbands, only Bettina and Matt staying for a drink.

As Mr Brown was pouring a brandy and two whiskies Bettina said, "I suppose with that money you'll be moving on as soon as the money is paid out?"

"I'd like to stay for twelve months as the new office manager is that's okay and then leave as soon as you find my replacement."

"That's very okay. My weekly night visit is still welcome?"

"Yes of course providing you don't mind visiting Alf's former cottage. I have arranged to rent if from Mr Brown."

"Yes that's fine. Am I still expected to wash your clothes?"

"Of course."

During that year Matt, who'd done well at high school, crammed a two year on-line associate degree in business into one year, working almost every night and at weekends, and Mrs Brown, who'd been a college tutor, assisted him every Saturday and handled queries at night. She was not interested in Matt sexually but admired him for his determination to get somewhere in life. Matt had to mow their lawns in return and do other odd jobs, including shoveling snow and walking Mrs Brown's two dogs. Mr Brown, who'd previously had to walk the dogs, thought that was a great arrangement.

Matt was so proud at graduating that he accepted the invitation to be conferred with his degree at the college as some other students preferred that to receiving their degree confirmation in the post. He was amazed that Mr and Mrs Brown and Bettina accompanied him to the university more than 600 miles away. If the Brown's were dismayed or astonished that Bettina and Matt shared a hotel room overnight they didn't reveal it. They just kept telling Matt they'd had a great time and were really proud of him.

LONGFORD OAKS

Matt had never been in such a tidy city as Longford Oaks in New England where a recruiting agency had landed him a position as assistant office manager in a realty company.

The company wouldn't hire Matt without sighting him so he went to the final interview. Bettina had also only ever flown twice on an aircraft and had also been outside of Oklahoma once in her life so she decided to accompany Matt, knowing she had the more pragmatic mind and that was useful when traveling.

"Couldn't you have picked somewhere closer than Maine?" she groaned, although wanting to go there.

"The recruiter told me it was the only position where they might place me because no one else they had looking for jobs wanting to go there and their branch office in Maine agreed I possessed the minimum qualifications."

"While waiting to go Mr Brown, with his back-end experience in realty transactions, had briefed Matt about property sales and rentals and introduced him to a guy in real estate who gave Matt the coalface side of the business.

When the interviewer asked had Matt any knowledge of realty Matt said, "Just a little" and she frowned but as the interview went on she became aware he had rather a lot of knowledge about the realty business, or it appeared he had. Bettina who'd accompanied Matt to the interview and introduced as his step-mother had reminded Joyce, the interviewer of her own mother. During lunch at a restaurant if Joyce, one of the Realtor partners, may have been surprised neither of the visitors had to ask which knives and forks to use and what was lobster.

"I think of Oklahoma State as being something of a backwater," she said, sipping wine.

"Yeah, similar to what we think of Maine," Matt said, appalling Bettina but she relaxed when Joyce giggled and eyed Matt's chest again.

Bettina thought if Matt could make-out with Joyce after lunch he might win the position but when she suggested she might go shopping Joyce stood and said, "No come back and meet the other two partners Bettina. I would like you feeling comfortable about what your son might be letting himself in for."

The other two partners were also sexy-looking 40-somethings and Bettina frowned thinking she'd just placed good body weight on Matt's frame and it would be likely he'd return to being scrawny again after fucking those three. She wasn't to know the three women lived together as gays.

Matt impressed the other two women and Matt's potential boss and Joyce was told the decision was over to her.

"You're hired Matt. When can you start?"

"One month from next Monday.

Bettina kicked him under the table when he added, "My hard-ass boss back home will require the full month's notice because I run the business for her and she'll be terrified at losing me."

"Do we have feed and ranch businesses in Maine?" asked Lucy, one of the partners.

"Yes," chorused her partners.

"I specialize in managing our coastal properties sales and personally managing major sales," Lucy, looking a little red-faced, explained to Matt.

Matt and Bettina stayed in New England another four days, touring in a rented car and fucking and eating well. They flew home from Boston feeling almost in love.

A month later Bettina farewelled Matt at the airport.

In their final hug and kisses she said, "You have become a man since your arrival at my depot."

That was news to Matt.

* * *

Lily Telford, office manager, ran the business apart from selling and the legal side. She had a mouth-watering ass, easily the best Matt had ever seen. It poked out pertly.

"Stop it," Lily said during their first morning together.

"Stop what."

"Eyeing my ass like you are doing."

"Do you have other better parts?"

She looked at him horrified. "Oh with you coming from Oklahoma I ought to have known it would be like this."

She waited in vain.

"Why aren't you counter-attacking?"

"I have been brought up to respect women."

"Ohmigod." She paused and then said gently, "Matt I don't mind you admiring my ass. But I have at least one better feature."

"Your brain?"

"Oh Matt, I think I shall like you."

"Like me enough to fuck?"

"Oh Matt, I'm married."

"The good ones always are Lily. You must understand that."

"Er, office procedures. As you will be aware we must file a report for Monday's meeting and also produce monthly..."

And so the induction continued, Matt admiring the ass and Lily admiring Matt.

Lily's chance to commit adultery came when a bi-annual weekend workshop for realty administrators was scheduled for Boston this year."

"It's close enough for us to send two people," Lily said to Joyce, the managing partner.

"Who would you like to take?"

"Oh anyone, you choose."

Joyce whispered :You lying bitch" and they giggled. "Okay take him and book a double room to save on expenses."

They giggled.

Lily said, "You have caught me by surprise being prepared to conspire like this Joyce."

"Oh darling, guys realize people with other preferences are entitled to really like sex."

They giggled.

Lily briefed Matt, saying it was all Joyce's idea.

"Are you sure?"

Lily half-turned away, patting her butt and winked broadly. She laughed at the yokel look of her chief assistant's open-mouthed face.

* * *

In the hotel suite Lily and Matt kissed.

"Do you want to do it now?"

Nervously Matt said yes. Lily caught the tone and asked had he done the ass before.

"N-no."

"Look let's do it how you are used to now. If we are too drunk tonight you can do anal in the morning after fucking me conventionally."

"Right, get your gear off."

"Oh you brute, aren't you going to undress me."

"Tonight when we return to the room because then you'll be really dolled up."

"Ohmigod I'm dampening my panties."

"Get them off bitch."

"Oh a masterly man at last."

Matt was so randy he drove Lily's head into the bed head; fortunately it was padded.

"You have a beautiful cunt."

"Ohmigod, Lily shrieked and convulsed. Matt could feel the extra wetness oozing from her."

"You're a great fuck Lily."

She bucked again and told him to shut his mouth.

"You are making me over-excited. I've been waiting for this since we first met."

That was too much for Matt. He bucked and drowned the end of his cock in cum.

"Have you come inside me?"

"Yeah."

"You beast. I only allow my husband that privilege."

Matt looked crestfallen and apologized.

"It doesn't matter and thanks for apologizing. Now can we get on with it?"

They went at it slowly and in a very dignified manner, if adultery can be associated with dignity. Well at least it was a property fuck compared to the start when both had ejaculated prematurely.

"That was so beautiful," Lily said dreamily. "You are very good Matt."

"Someone else has to be good before I can be good," he grinned boyishly

"Oh Matt," cooed Lily, reaching up and kissing him and then drawing him close.

They fell asleep and missed the opening session but caught the second session and were greeted by the presenter, a woman, who smiled at them knowingly.

That night when they returned to their suite Matt closed the door and when Lily turned he placed his big mitts over both breasts and squeezed.

"Oh Matt," she cooed and offered her lips. Invitation accepted. They tongued, both feeling like doing it as they had consumed liquor fairly modestly.

Although Lily looked good up top she had rather dumpy legs but even dumpy legs look great in hold-ups with lacy tops and after licking and sucking around the stocking tops and pulling off the panties, Matt found Lily was really dripping. He removed the bra and fucked her on the sofa.

When he was finished she said, "I'm comfortable here and bending over the back of a sofa placed a woman in a great position for a guy taking ass for the first time. I left the lube and condoms on the dressing table.

"Aw do I need a condom?"

"Probably not but I do thank you."

Lily was a careful and patient teacher Matt found. Well it was her butt.

He was a good pupil and didn't hurry it and was amazed she took his full length.

"Now gently Matt. Anal fucking is all about being mutually sensitive, plenty of lube and timing everything appropriately. Those anal DVDs you probably see give the wrong impression because the asshole of some of those professional bitches are as big as road tunnels."

Wincing as he tentatively began stroking, Matt was wondering if his vehicle was too large for this tunnel but it worked out fine. Just fine. But the end of the weekend he was a convert but it was also the end of Lilly's ass.

"We can't risk this liaison continuing Matt. Too much is as stake for me. But you are in the right business. As you will have noticed, time and time again no doubt, our office is full of sexy women but just a word of advice: stay about from women who are in unhappy relationships because you will find most of them have become neurotic about sex and relationships."

"I was thinking the eighteen to twenty year olds."

"Good boy but don't expect they will be ass virgins. Young people are into everything these days.

Six months on Bettina visited Matt and they had a great weekend, full of sex. She declined to take it in the ass and at the airport said, "I can see we have grown apart Matt. You are becoming a sophisticated young man."

"But I wish to continue associating with you Bettina. You are the nearest I have to family and I know that description is tenuous."

"Very well but no sex."

"Okay. But come to my graduation next year for sure. Lily has got me completing a full business degree online."

"Oh very good. So she's giving you more than advice?"

"We had just the one encounter, a whole weekend though. She is married to a jealous guy who watches her closely. She and I remain close friends and she's a great business tutor."

After gaining his degree in business administration Matt won a position to manage the business law department of a big law firm in Boston. He now considered himself at corporate level, er once he built up experience.

BOSTON BEAUTIES

Matt found he didn't much like the big city; feeling more comfortable in smaller centers, confirming he was just a country boy. But for a time he went round with an all day near erection because of the flocks, or whatever they were called, of great looking babes. In his firm only the prim-looking senior women weren't great lookers and the babes mostly appeared sexually oriented. A wink, wink was almost enough to get one onto her back. The mention that he managed the law department of Bain, Evans and Zimmerman Law was almost sufficient to start opening the legs of any babe he'd targeted.

But after contacting an STD, fortunately a curable one, he reined in abruptly and celebrated his twenty-sixth birthday wondering whether the physician was incorrect and his dick would really fall off and his balls shrivel. He knew it would take time to lose that fear.

Matt avoided turning to religion.

Instead he began looking round the office for an overlooked beauty or reasonable looker, not too fat and not too thin, who might not be transmitting disease and possibly not placing herself in the position to receive an STD. The company employed 443 people with around 350 of those females so he ought to find one in-house.

He couldn't. Perhaps he was looking beyond his brief?

Matt decided to give it a rest and crack into completing his studies, thinking something should turn up.

It did.

Matt was called to the office of the managing partner, the unreachable Mrs Cassidy. He'd been told there were five personal assistants to screen anyone wanting to see her and you'd be lucky to be one of the 15% to get through to be invited to sit down with her. Matt had been with the firm eight months and had yet to see Mrs Cassidy although he'd seen here arriving and department in a limo with one-way glass in the passenger compartment. Who the hell did she think she was? Well she knew because she restricted herself to clients who were worth a minimum of half a billion and had been her clients before she became managing partner.

He grinned. So much around here was bullshit. A screening by five different people. Ha!

Matt went to the top floor, Sky Floor it was called. All other floors had numbers.

He stepped out and a security guy said hold it. "Don't step across that white line."

Another guy was pointing a shotgun at him.

Jesus.

A woman read his email instructing him to the Sky Floor.

"Are you Mr Weavers?"

"No, Mr Weaver, no 's'.

She smiled and said verified. "Follow the red line."

The second security guy whose breath smelled of garlic lifted up the shotgun to allow Matt to follow the red line.

It was bullshit about five checks. At the next check he had his thumb print read and was told by the honeyed voice babe with big tits and a possible STD carrier, "Mrs Cassidy is waiting for you."

"Oh yeah, then where is she?"

"Are you intellectually deprived? Follow the red line."

As he reached the door it opened. He went into the average looking office and heard a toilet flush. Good god, Mrs Cassidy pees.

The quite good-looking 55-year-old (according to her CV but she looked younger) was still hitching her skirt straight as she came out and said sit.

Fuck her, Matt thought. He wasn't a dog.

He thought he saw the start of a smile as she said, "Please sit Mr Weaver. There's no 's' I believe?"

"Correct ma'am," Matt said almost humbly.

"Call me Lenka."

What? "As you wish."

"Do you have any comment?"

He commented, "Your name is of Slavic origin."

"Ohmigod and here was I told you were a country boy. I'm taking you to Washington with me because of all executives in our firm you qualify for the highest security rating. You have done nothing wrong according to our information apart from committing multiple counts of adultery, your health is excellent now you are cleared of your recent STD, your are on record as burning down and uninsured house but you owned it and no other properties were involved and both parents are dead."