Matt's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both?"

"Yes your mother died of cancer a week before you burned down the house and your father died instantly as a result of a hit and run road accident fourteen years ago. He had considerable gambling debts so the accident was no accident."

"Are you sure it was my father?"

"Yes."

Lenka looked at the report in front of her. "Matt Franklin Weaver, born in Jackson, Mississippi, parents both deceased, he was forty-eight and two hundred and twenty-two days at the time of his death in Jackson, Mississippi."

"So he returned to his birthplace?"

"That's a reasonable assumption. It says here he was unknown to you."

"Correct."

"Well at least you no longer have to fret that he's waiting just around the corner to discover you but then he never knew he'd impregnated your late mother, did he?"

"No."

"So are you of a mind to accompany me to Washington on an overnight stay? This is very high-powered stuff and you will be accredited as my special assistant for these talks concerning a paternity claim against someone who will not be named and ranked very high in the president's team of advisers."

"Yes. You don't appear to be the type of person who would bore me."

"Why thank you Mr Weaver. You are so gracious."

"Call me Matt."

"Yes of course. If you have no questions you may leave. We'll leave from here on Friday morning. Bring an overnight bag and dress formerly.

They flew on a Citation Mustang and at the airport in Washington they went to the White House where they went through normal security and on to a meeting of attorneys and other aids. Lenka had briefed Matt how to act and what papers or files to hand to her when requested.

The meeting lasted just over an hour. Lenka knew the woman who'd lodged the claim very well although had never been a client and so she was able to materially assist with the building of the woman's profile without breaking any client confidentiality. Finally when asked for her recommendation Lenka spoke clearly and firmly.

"If the claim checks out as genuine then settle and that will be the end of it. As I said this women comes from a very influential although not particularly wealthy family and she will recognized without doubt that any publicity about this would reflect adversely on the family and end her high position at the gallery where she works. I believe the woman when she says her claim is partly in compensation for the stress she has suffered but in substance she is seeking generous care for the education of the child through until the age of twenty-eight."

As they got into the limo Lenka said, "Well that's over. We stay the night at my sister's home. She and her husband are in South America on global warming talks. A gentleman I know is coming to stay with me and is bringing his personal assistant with him. Lenka winked and placed a hand to her lips. They will be our companions to dinner."

As they stepped on to the front porch of a very substantial home Lenka said, "If you do have sex use condoms. All sorts of people pass through Washington DC."

Nina had too much make-up on and her hairstyle was too fussy for Matt's likening. He thought she might be approaching forty and perhaps the cracks were beginning to show.

Lenka and Leon left early for dinner, the arrangement made over drinks they couples would go their own way.

"After a couple of drinks Matt asked what kind of food would she like and she said she was sick of banquet-type fodder.

"What about Thai?"

"Oh perfect Matt, great choice. I have listings in good areas," Nina said, pulling out her phone and making the call.

Over dinner Matt spoke about his day and said all that expense for just seventy minutes of meeting time seemed such a waste of money. And why was he needed; he seemed to be there just for a formality."

"You were. People in Washington DC only like facing one person at one-on-one meetings and that's because there's no alternative. At all other times two people is the bare minimum and I'd guess calling in someone of Mrs Cassidy's status this would have been a 'big cheese' meeting affecting something of national importance involving some person or persons at the top echelon?"

"I can't say what it was about."

"Of course not and I don't expect you to divulge such information. You would have faced a high-power panel and they would have wanted to hear what Mrs Cassidy had to say from her lips and her expression and nuances would have been closely monitored. If the meeting was over in only seventy minutes I would have thought it would have been some big scandal has been either avoided or there was confidence it will be."

"My lips are sealed."

"Of course they are. Anyway you would not have been privy to the closing debate. Neither of you. So you wish to go to bed before we go out?"

"What about your hair?"

"Don't worry about my hair. The boss is gone and I won't see him much before midday tomorrow."

"Yeah great."

"Do you have condoms? We get all sorts of people coming through Washington and not all are disease free. It doesn't pay to take risks."

"That's my thinking too."

Unfortunately Nina didn't wished to be licked and fingering was also out. Although those bans made Matt feel a little safer it was rather like having sex with one arm tied behind his back.

She was tight, surprisingly tight and he mentioned that. Nina pretended to be surprised and said just because she worked amongst VIPs in Washington it didn't mean she had had a special operation or had to be like a subway tube.

"Sorry."

"It's quite okay. I do this as part of my job. I was surprised at your size."

"Er do I pay you for this?"

"No Mrs Cassidy has taken care of that."

At that shock Matt almost lost his erection. He finished with a big bang and although Nina finished in noise he couldn't help wondering was that faked orgasms.

The remarkable thing was being with her alone over dinner. Nina gave Matt her undivided attention and he couldn't help thinking to call him sophisticated was a joke. In comparison Nina was all class and her conversation was all about him and his interests and aspirations. To find out anything about her had was forced to dig deeply.

Back at their room she requested anal and that suited Matt fine. He grabbed her hips and attempted to belt her into tomorrow. She hit her clit screaming "More, more" and when she slapped pussy and bellowed Matt was absolutely sure that was no fake.

Panting and sweating, looking red-faced and well-done Nina said, "Ohmigod, that was so wonderful. You could make your fortune in this city if you went professional."

On the flight back to Boston, Lenka apologized for not seeing much of Matt. "We went clubbing and didn't get home till near 4:00. I met many people I knew, if only a little. How did you find Nina?"

"Oh great. Although she's into sex she takes good care of herself."

"Leon thinks she's connected to CIA."

"You're kidding?"

"No but there no way of knowing if he's right. She travels the world with him and he engages as a negotiator at top level with governments. He was surprised the agency received only five applicants to become his new special assistant and an insider told him all five were probably had CIA connections to ensure the right type of person was recruited."

"Does he have sex with her?"

"Oh yes. His wife hates airplane travel."

Matt thought God what a web. Had Nina been trying to find out what had been discussed with Lenka although appearing to warn him against shooting his mouth off?

"Nina was interested in our meeting with VIPS."

Lenka replied casually, rather too casually Matt suspected, "Oh what did you tell her?"

"Nothing, it was none of her business. I just said I was not at liberty to say and she appeared to accept that."

"Appeared?"

"Well I was thinking was she bugged or was where we were bugged. It was a Thai restaurant but she chose which one, recommending it."

"Our thinking was good about you Matt. Congratulations."

"Did you have sex with Leon?"

"Matt, what a question to as a lady," Lenka smiled.

"Come on, did you?"

"Yes, twice."

"Do you talk while fucking?"

"Yes... oh I see where this is leading. I think I control what I say even when someone manages to get me really worked up."

"What if Leon is the one with CIA connections or even both of them?"

"God Matt. You are a scary guy to travel with. Perhaps next time I should confine myself to having sex with you?"

"I'm too young for you."

"Oh is that so? What an inverted way of saying I'm too old for you."

"Bend over in front of me if we are ever alone in a hotel room together Lenka and find out which or your theories is correct."

She screamed in laugher, tears running down her face.

A few days later Matt was called up to a meeting of two of the partners. He was offered a proposal and the next day accepted the offer to become manager of the Sky Floor and to be Mrs Cassidy's personal assistant whenever she traveled without her husband.

There were twenty-four people on the Sky Floor so Matt was kept busier than he had expected. He had quite a bit to do with Mrs Cassidy (as he was expected to call her in the office) and they become genuinely friendly without any sexual overtones being apparent, although he knew that was not to say they weren't lurking.

Matt flew several times to New York with Lenka and from the outset it was clear what was expected of him, although there had not been a word said until her followed her into the single bedroom in the luxury hotel suite and she asked simply, "Which side of the bed would you like?"

Oh very cool Mrs Cassidy.

"I fuck best lying on my left side."

She smiled and looked at him, appearing very pleased. "Then I'll take the left side to be in position to face you."

He thought he would be reprimanded for using bad language but she never did and he learned to be only foul-mouth when alone with her. She could be foul-mouthed as well and sometimes talked to him real dirty in bed.

He told her she was a good fuck, and she liked that, and he said it amazed him her tits were without wrinkles.

She just smiled and he knew that once again he had pleased her. It was all about pleasing her, wasn't it?

The third time Matt went with Lenka to New York was the final time they were together. The first night was great, really great and he was becoming so used to her that he no longer thought of her fifty-five as being approaching senior citizen age. But on the second night he came home after a movie to find a guy in bed with her. Neither seemed fussed that he'd walked in on them.

"Oh pack your bag and get another room Matt."

Absolutely furious with her Matt packed his bag and instead of asking for another room went on to the airport and next morning went into the office and resigned, effective immediately. The manger of HR said he would be penalized for leaving without adequate notice, breaking his contract.

"Do what you must do Milly but I suggest you forward everything to Mrs Cassidy office for her action on her return tomorrow. Please insert a note that I expect her to consider my termination favorably."

"Very well Matt. I'm sorry you are leaving us. Good luck. Under this abrupt termination Mrs Cassidy is unlikely to speak about you favorably should your prospective new employer contact her. She is not that type of person."

"Then I would reap what I deserve but I believe you are mistaken."

The weather was becoming colder and Matt was not upset he'd tossed in a job with a $66,000 salary, thinking with the experienced he'd gained he was now worth at least another 20K. Was he being big-headed? He didn't think so but wished he had an MBA. He could win a big job if he received Lenka's endorsement. If she called him he must not bawl her out.

That night he decided to chase warmer weather and have some time off to think. However by the time he arrived in LA he had it all worked out. He hadn't worked effectively as an administration executive since transferring to the Sky Floor. His primary function had been to act as Lenka's toy boy, prostituting himself. God, how low can you go? If Bettina Fields found out she'd bury her boot up his butt.

He booked into quite a good hotel, taking a room without a view to save a bit of money, but knowing it was time to spend some of his money on himself.

Lenka called him on his first day in LA. He was lunching at a beach, thinking about renting a place and buying a car.

"Hi where are you?"

"LA."

"I regret doing that to you. I had not seen Tony for four years."

"It's fine, I'm over it."

"What will you do now?"

"Find something soon. I'm taking a few days to work out a personal life plan."

"Good thinking. You sound okay and that makes me happy."

"You and I had gotten on well Lenka, much to my surprise. You are a special kind of woman."

"I know. I've instructed HR to pay out your full entitlements plus a $10,000 bonus for what I call 'upset' and that means different things to different people."

"God that's generous of you."

"You're worth it. Be careful where you stick it. Call me soon."

"Bye and thanks Lenka."

INITIAL FAILURE IN LA

Two weeks later Matt was in the waiting room of the plush offices of an attorney, William B. Ryder. He'd been one of three short-listed applicants for a specialist job and Mr Ryder had selected him for the position subject to final approval from Mrs Watkins-Mace, a mega-wealthy widow who lived on the entire top floor of a five-star downtown hotel. She required a property manager to replace the one now facing jail after thieving from her.

An assistant in a white dress so tight that the babe appeared to have difficultly breathing came up to him, pushed her chest out at Matt and said, "Mrs Watkins-Mace has arrived Mr Weaver. Please come through."

Matt followed the most arousing butt he'd even seen, feeling an erection taking shape. Dammit. There was not place to hide.

Run?

He grinned his way into the office hoping Mrs Whatshername wouldn't cast a bored look at his boner.

Smoothie Ryder glided over and took Matt's arm and said, "This is our Mr Matt Weaver, Mrs Watkins-Mace.

"He passes on body and looks especially his smile and general presentation. Speak to me young man."

"May I sit facing you Mrs Watkins-Mace? It's how business should be conducted rather one party sitting, the other standing."

"What if I want it this way?"

"Then I'd comply and hide my displeasure."

She smiled and said sit and looked at his groin. Fortunately the boner had expired.

"Shall I sit?" asked Mr Smoothie with a grin that would turn the heart of an Iron Maiden.

"No take a walk Will. Give me ten minutes with Mr Weaver."

As he reached the door Will froze momentarily upon hearing Matt asked, "Look why don't you call me Matt and I call you Anna. We are not here to sign an international treaty."

"Fine. What do you know about me Matt?"

"Not a lot. I read your profile on your web page obviously written by someone in PR. I suggest you replace it with one you have written. It will be warmer."

"Am I not here to interview you?"

"Oh yes, of course. You are very, very wealthy, your husband died tragically, you can be very difficult at times and your last property manager may have got away with almost $1 million in unaccounted rents."

"Are you setting out to goad me?"

"No rather that convert everything to diplomatic language I'm giving what I know about you straight. It is important that I play everything straight with you Anna and treat you like I'd treat my own mother if she were alive. You will appreciate it is rare indeed for a son to steal for his mother."

"What is the most memorable thing you ever did for your mother?"

"She died of throat cancer when I was twenty. The day after the funeral I burnt down her house in an isolated part of the county because it contained all of her possessions. As I would be leaving I knew she'd be horrified at the thought of people going through our ramshackle home and picking through things left behind to find something they liked. I guess I call it doing the decent thing."

Anna looked at him and then said to go and find Will.

When the two men returned Anna said, "I trust this young man Will so the only outstanding issues are experience and salary and conditions."

"Is there something about his work experience that unsettles you Mrs Watkins-Mace?"

"Yes, listen to this," she said. "Matt worked stacking bags in a grain grinding mill, became manager of a small feed and ranch supplies depot, was assistant office manager at a realty office in Maine and then was manager of the business law division of a law office in Boston and then manager of the executive floor of that law office and then resigned to come to LA to and I quote, 'find my place in the world of business'. It is not an impressive record of experience."

Will said, "Agreed it's not an overly impressive work record. However Mrs Watkins-Mace, let me say what I learned and surmised which may explain why I short-listed Matt. Actually it's quite a career launch of amazing quick leaps. That mill job built his body and taught him how to survive amongst a big bunch of tough men. I have checked out to find this information."

"During the time Matt was at the feed store and was promoted to the position of manager, it's turnover increased three-fold and he received monthly performance bonuses for twenty-five months in a row before leaving."

"He worked in every department of the real estate office, one of Maine's largest and most successful realty firms and qualified to sell and manage properties and then returned to act as assistant office manager. I was told by the managing partner he was the most successful administration recruit they've ever had. While there he completed his bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Now the thing about this position was he didn't have to study to sell real estate; he appealed to do it to give him closer understanding of the work of sales people and the total sales process."

"I've spoken to the managing partner of the law firm in Boston and she gave me a glowering testimonial of the administrative capabilities and legal knowledge of our Mr Weaver. Mrs Lenka Cassidy..."

"I know of her," Anna said. "She presents a half-hour program on one of the TV networks every Thursday at 2:00 called 'Women and the Law' and I always try to watch it live. She is so good and has a huge following."

"Well that does sound impressive," Will said. "Mrs Cassidy said Matt accompanied her to the White House as her special personal assistant. She was permitted to take only one person so she chose Matt because she trusted him, he delivered sound opinions and..."

"That's enough Will. You are hired Matt on a three-year contract. Now what about salary?"

"I thought $88,000."

"I was thinking $85,000 but I'm increasing that to $100,000 plus performance bonuses as stated in your contract. That higher sum will possibly reduce the chances of your stealing from me. You have an office on the second floor of a quality building not far from the beach and basement parking. The vehicle is a Chevy... what is it Will?"

"A high spec Equinox."

"You will have one girl in the office; we have maintenance and emergency call-outs handled by contractors. All of my apartment buildings have sea views. As Will has explained you will manage and arrange the sale and the assessment and purchase of new apartment properties but not exceeding the limit I have set for a property portfolio of $40 million."

"Thank you Anna. That's great. When do I start?"

"This afternoon. There's a mess to clean up."

"Right, I'm on to it. Where's my contract to peruse Will?"

"Here. I'll write in $100,000 dollars now. Call me once you have approved it and with any changes and I'll get clean final copies printed out and call you in for signing."