Matt's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get a bit tricky.
13k words
4.28
5.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and what's the slope of the tangent line?" Matt stared into a sea of blank freshman faces. He searched the faces of his students for a glimmer of understanding. The closest he came was that girl, what was her name again? Becky? Tracy? Mandy? She always sat right up front and made "fuck me" faces at him. She wasn't half bad looking in those glasses, but adding more women to his life at the moment was probably not a good idea, and definitely not if those women were his students.

"Ok, folks, you've learned all of two concepts this semester: limit and derivative. Which does it sound like?"

"Limit?" said Becky or Mandy or whatever.

"Oof, so close," he said. "So, for next time, let's try at least cracking open the textbook, everyone, alright?" His phone vibrated in his pocket. Bet I can guess who that is, he thought. "Alright, good enough for today." After the students had shuffled out of the lecture hall, he looked at his phone to confirm his suspicions. Naomi: "play time - mommy." It's not even noon yet...

***

He knocked on the door, only to be answered by a faint "it's open." Sighing, he entered, whereupon he found Naomi lounging on the couch, clad in a loose fitting t-shirt and sweatpants that looked to be pajamas.

"Hi, baby," she greeted him, not bothering to get up. "I'm glad you're here. I've been thinking all about what I want to do to you. Any ideas?"

He just sighed.

"I was thinking I that I really wanted to suck that big, juicy cock of yours. And after that, I don't know, we'll just see where it goes. Sound good?"

"Naomi," he said. "We have to stop doing this. Mei Lin is going to find out, or your husband, or..."

"Mmmm," she interrupted his trailing off with an exaggerated sound of thinking it over, "no. But, I'll tell you what. We can do the sucking as a 69 if you like. That way you can play with mommy's butthole. You love that, don't you?"

She wasn't wrong about that, he had to concede. But even so, this just wasn't feasible. It was going to get out one way or another.

"I mean..." he began.

"Alright, upstairs," she said, popping up to her feet. "Let's go."

For as much as his conscious mind wanted this to end, his subconscious was even more eager to get started again. He could already feel the blood flowing as he began up the stairs. She trailed just behind him. When they reached the top of the stairs, he turned and started for the master bedroom, only to be stopped by a hand laying gently on his shoulder.

"No, no, not today," she said. "Today, I want to try something different. This way." She beckoned him in the opposite direction. They stopped when they reached the door to what he recognized from the weekend as Mei Lin's room. "Inside," she commanded gently.

"You want to fuck in your daughter's room?" he asked, incredulous.

"It's not just that I want to," she said firmly, "It's that we're going to. Inside, and get out of those clothes. Let mommy see that sexy body of yours."

...

He knocked on the door, only to be answered by a faint "it's open." Sighing, he entered, whereupon he found Naomi lounging on the couch, clad in a loose fitting t-shirt and sweatpants that looked to be pajamas.

"Hi, baby," she greeted him, not bothering to get up. "I'm glad you're here. I've been thinking all about what I want to do to you. Any ideas?"

He just sighed.

"I was thinking I that I really wanted to suck that big, juicy cock of yours. And after that, I don't know, we'll just see where it goes. Sound good?"

"Naomi," he said. "We have to stop doing this. Mei Lin is going to find out, or your husband, or..."

"Mmmm," she interrupted his trailing off with an exaggerated sound of thinking it over, "no. But, I'll tell you what. We can do the sucking as a 69 if you like. That way you can play with mommy's asshole. You love that, don't you?"

She wasn't wrong about that, he had to concede. But even so, this just wasn't feasible. It was going to get out one way or another.

"I mean..." he began.

"Alright, upstairs," she said, popping up to her feet. "Let's go."

For as much as his conscious mind wanted this to end, his subconscious was even more eager to get started again. He could already feel the blood flowing as he began up the stairs. She trailed just behind him. When they reached the top of the stairs, he turned and started for the master bedroom, only to be stopped by a hand laying gently on his shoulder.

"No, no, not today," she said. "Today, I want to try something different." She led him down the hallway in the opposite direction, stopping when they reached the room he recognized as Mei Lin's. "Inside," she said plainly.

"You want to fuck in your daughter's room?" he asked.

"Hot, right?" she smiled.

"Well..." he began.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter, because we're going to. Now get in there. And get those clothes off. Show mommy your sexy body."

He did as he was asked. As apprehensive as he was about it, his body was rather insistent, and being totally dominated like this actually excited him more. I'm not sure which of the two of us is more fucked up, he had to concede. Having stripped off his clothes, he stood awkwardly near Mei Lin's bed. It was pink and had far too many pillows on it, but at least it matched the decor, which seemed like an almost stereotypical girl's room. He was a bit surprised there wasn't a unicorn poster on the wall.

"On the bed," Naomi said. "Unless you want me to just suck you off here." She pulled off her t-shirt, exposing her beautiful breasts. "But don't you want to play with mommy's butthole?"

He just stood, awkwardly hard. She knows the answer to that question, he thought. He felt his cock somehow harden even further. Alright, he decided. "Yes," he said, finally.

"Yes, what?" She was now shimmying out of the sweatpants, revealing, as expected that she was not wearing anything under them.

"Yes, mommy," he sighed.

"Yes, mommy what?" She stepped towards him, drawing her naked body next to his.

"Yes, mommy, I want to play with your sexy butthole. Please let me lick and finger your ass." He tried to keep his tone forced, but he didn't think he was doing a good job of disguising how little this went against his will.

"Good," she smiled. "On the bed." He complied and she climbed on top of him in a 69 position. She began teasing his cock, licking first at the head, then expanding her coverage, letting her tongue guide slowly up and down the shaft. She seemed particularly pleased to tease the pee hole, licking it in gentle swirls each time she returned to the head.

Apparently she had not been lying when she said she had been thinking of him earlier. Matt found her pussy already damp when he began probing it with his tongue. She moaned as even more juices flowed in response to his touch. He let one hand run up the back of her thigh, stopping to caress her pussy lips, and in the process get some natural lubrication. For just an instant, he dipped his middle finger inside her, causing her to shiver as she slurped his dick. His hand proceeded up to her ass.

Using her copious juices as lube, he began warming up her butthole, running his fingers around it slowly as he lapped at her clit. She wiggled her ass in a show of appreciation, her mouth too full of cock at that moment to say anything but "mmm..."

Then slowly he began penetrating her ass, just with the tip of his middle finger, as he began applying more pressure with his tongue to her clit. Her body responded positively, little jolts of pleasure making her flinch with each slight movement of his finger and tongue. "More," she gasped, taking her mouth from his cock. "Two fingers, baby." She went right back to sucking. Her hand cupped his ballsack while her drool had begun pooling there.

He pulled his finger from her, and this time, instead of using her, he brought his fingers to his mouth, having to stop tonguing her clit momentarily. He tasted her pussy and ass on his fingers, coating them with spit. Delicious.

Well lubricated now, his fingers quickly found their way back to her exposed anus. Gently but firmly he pushed in his index and middle fingers at once. She made a sound as her asshole struggled with the new, larger girth momentarily, but never took her mouth off his cock, licking and sucking it enthusiastically. He put his tongue back to work on her clit while he began finger fucking her ass in earnest, sliding his fingers in and out slowly and gradually increasing the pace.

She came more suddenly than he had expected, taking her mouth from his dick just long enough to scream her approval, "oh fuck yes, I'm coming...oh, fuck..." her body shook, her muscles rapidly tensing and untensing. He kept his tongue firmly planted against her clit until the orgasm had subsided. Her ass had attempted to expel his fingers, but he kept them pressed up inside as she orgasmed, and as she came down, he returned to the rhythm of finger fucking her tight asshole.

"God, that was good," she said. She lay her head on his thigh, keeping a firm grip on his cock. "Your turn"

He felt her thin finger press up against his asshole. She had evidently thoughtfully coated it with her own spit first. He couldn't help but moan in response as she simultaneously applied pressure to his ass with one hand and stroked his hard cock with the other.

The tip of her finger slid up inside him. "Ooh, look at that cute little butthole, so hungry for mommy's finger. You love getting fingered in the ass, don't you, baby?"

"Yes, mommy," he answered meekly.

"Yes, mommy, what? Tell mommy what you like."

"I love it when you finger my asshole, mommy!" he had surprised even himself with his own enthusiasm.

She started sucking his cock once again, and they lay there like that for an indeterminate amount of time. Matt was in heaven, his fingers buried in a perfect ass, his face buried in a beautiful, shaved pussy, his cock reaching the back of this goddess's throat, and his asshole full of her finger. He was sure he would blow his load into her mouth so many times, but every time he came close, Naomi worked her magic, somehow sensing it and easing up, touching him gently until the wave subsided.

He had no idea how she had such expert control of him, especially as she was periodically orgasming herself, but he had to admit she was amazing, like no one else he'd ever had. Finally she stopped, sitting up slightly. "I'm ready for your cum now," she said, as if it were the most ordinary statement in the world.

"Where would you like it, mommy?" he asked without even thinking.

"How sweet of you," she said. "I want your first load in my mouth, dear."

First load, huh?

"Next round, you choose." She put her mouth over the head of his cock, and suddenly pushed her fingers up his ass.

That's the way, right there... His cock jumped in her mouth, spurt after spurt of built-up cum pouring out of him and directly down her throat. She kept her lips locked on his rod until he'd finally finished, what felt like a few minutes later.

She rolled off him and turned around in one fluid motion, climbing back on top of him to give him a big kiss. She forced his lips open with her tongue and a slimy deluge of his cum and her spit poured into his mouth. Some of it dribbled out the corners of his mouth. How had she held all this in her mouth? he thought.

When she sat upright again, ending the kiss, there were still drops of cum hanging from her lip. "Aww," she teased, "you made a mess of poor Mei Mei's bed."

He was about to respond, when she brought her fingers to his cummy lips. He let his tongue dart out and touch them. He could taste faintly his own ass on them. "Good boy," she said. "You clean up your mess and mommy will think of what we should do next..."

***

Three times, Matt thought as he parked his car in front of the apartment building, three times, she makes me cum. And it's 1 o'clock. This is untenable. At least Mei Lin's in class, so I can catch a shower.

He found the front door unlocked. ...or not? He stepped into the apartment quietly and took a look around. "Mei Mei?" he called out. "You here?"

"Nope," came the response. Nessa appeared from the other room. "Just little ol' me. Welcome home."

"Oh, hey," he said, tossing his bag on the floor. "No class today?"

"Meh," she said, taking a seat on the beat-up couch he'd salvaged. "Didn't feel like it." She crossed one shapely, yoga pants-clad leg over the other. "Dome of us don't cream our panties over math, you know? I think you're thinking of the other girl who lives here."

"Ah, ha," he said, stepping into the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. "I feel you," he continued from the other room, "You're in Luis's class, right?"

"I guess," she shrugged. "Sort of scrawny latino guy? Sort of cute, but sort of scrawny? I don't remember what he said his name was."

"Yeah, not a great sign," he said, finishing his glass and returning to the front room. "If you're looking to pass."

"Maybe," she shrugged again. "And maybe you should be in your office working, right?"

"Yeah, yeah," he said. "You sound like my advisor. I was just there; I'm just taking a break."

"Mmm," she nodded exaggeratedly, "but you weren't, though?" Her tone went up at the end, like a question, but more sinister.

"What?" he asked.

"You weren't there, though. You were at Mei Mei's house."

"What are you talking about?" He could feel his heart beating in his throat.

"I live right next door, remember?" she said. "Or I did, anyway. And I'd recognize your piece of shit car from a mile away."

"Uh-huh," he said noncommittally as he sat in a chair and faced her.

"So the question is why were you there," she asked, tapping her finger against her chin, "when Mei Mei's at class?"

He chose not to answer.

"And why would you lie about it. Really odd behavior, when you think about it..."

"Ok..." he was trying to keep a calm appearance, but was unsure if it was working.

"So, here's my theory. Tell me if I'm right, huh?" She glared at him. "I think, and this is just my theory, but I think, that you were over there putting your dick into Naomi. Something like that?"

"Mmm," he grumbled.

"Ah, so, yes, exactly like that," she said. "It makes sense, I mean, she's attractive, and she was clearly into you. And you're a boy, so you probably can't keep your dick out of anything with two legs that smiles at you. And now you'd really not like Mei Lin to find out, because even an open relationship has boundaries. Still right, so far?"

"Look, she told me that if I didn't..." he began.

"Look, actually, I don't give a fuck," Nessa cut him off. "I like you and I especially like your dick, but it makes no difference to me where you put it when you're not putting it in me." She smiled at him wickedly, then added, "or my darling Mei Mei."

"Ok," he said, "but anyway, I don't know how to get out of this." He related an abbreviated version of the events leading up to now while she listened patiently.

"Sounds rough," she said, finally. "So, fuck her and you've cheated, but don't fuck her and you may as well have. She's a real cunt, that one, but she's got you. Mei Lin will definitely believe her mother over you. You're fucked, pal."

"So, can you help me out?" he asked.

"No," she said, rolling her eyes. "But I'm not real interested in that, anyway. What I really want to know is, what can I get out of this?"

Great... "So, what, you're also going to try to extort sex from me?"

"Are you kidding? I don't need extortion for that. You're going to keep giving me that good, good dick, regardless, and even if you stopped, it's not like I'd be hurting for it. I mean, have you seen this ass?"

"You've got a point," he conceded. "So what do you want? I'm a grad student, I don't exactly have any money."

"Aww, I know, honey," she smiled. "But I don't need that. What I'd really like is to get through this class."

"The one you're currently skipping?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yup," she chirped. "That's the one. And you're in a good spot to help me, math guy."

"You want tutoring? Pretty cheap price to pay," he was confused.

"No, no. I'd prefer to keep skipping, actually. It's very boring. I just want you to get me a decent enough grade. B+ or better." She seemed quite content with that.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to do that," he said, "math guy or not."

"Well, you're all buddy-buddy with the TA, right? Do something with that." She smiled.

"I know the guy, but..." he started, hoping she'd interrupt. She didn't. "I guess I can figure something out," he sighed.

"That's the spirit," she said. "Now, you should go hop in the shower. Nobody's going to think you were at the office when they smell that sex on you."

Life just keeps getting better and better...

***

Matt trudged up to campus, wondering how in the hell he was going to get Luis to change a grade. He certainly didn't have the ability or desire to try to hack the grade, anyway. He had to start wondering if maybe he should just take his chances with telling Mei Lin. This type of thing could get him in some serious shit, kicked out of school, and he'd end up without her, anyway. But the thought of losing her was too much to deal with. He pushed everything out of his mind and tried to focus on something productive.

When he entered his office, Luis was already there. He thought for a moment about how Nessa had described him. She wasn't wrong. He is kind of cute. His black hair was neatly trimmed and styled, his dress shirt and slacks fit well and showed of his thin-but-not-weirdly-so physique. His eyes, when you could manage catch them, were intense, gorgeous, even. Pretty fucked up of Nessa...

"Hey, Luis," he said. "How's the research going?" Gotta start somewhere, he thought.

"Oh, it's alright," Luis said, an tinge of confusion in his voice.

To be fair, Matt thought to himself, this is probably the most we've talked in a while....

"I'm going through a lot of paper, anyway, so I guess that's a good sign," he added with a meek smile.

Cute smile, Matt thought. "I would say so. But the real metric is how much coffee you're going through. We are supposed to be turning it into theorems, they say."

"No problem there, either," Luis said sheepishly. Matt now believed this to definitely be the longest conversation they'd ever had. "It must be nice to have a hookup in the coffee shop," he added.

"Huh?" Matt said. Hook up?

"Oh," said Luis, "sorry. I've just seen you there with that one barista, what's her name? I thought you two were, like, together or something and thought, you know, on the house or whatever. Sorry. I didn't mean..."

"No, no, it's cool," Matt assured him, afraid this would end up being the last conversation they'd have. "We're just, uh, friends," he said, adding with benefits mentally. He tried to steer the conversation to something more useful. "How about teaching?"

"What about it?" Luis responded, seeming genuinely confused.

"Just asking how it was going," Matt said. "You're teaching that bullshit finite math class this semester, right?"

"Yeah," Luis sighed. He for the first time swiveled his chair around to look at Matt.

"That good, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, they're real geniuses, those kids," he snarked. "And those are just the ones that bother to show up."

...and there's my way in, Matt thought, pleased with himself for a moment before he remembered what he was trying to do here.

"Undergrads, man," he said, leaning back in his chair, "I mean, they're paying for these classes. I know this one, Nessa, weird name, right? Anyway, I don't think she's gone to class all semester, but I would doubt if there's a frat party she's missed."