Matt's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nessa, huh?" Luis said. "Actually..." he turned around in his chair, manipulated his laptop for a few seconds, and swiveled back around, now holding the laptop. "This her?" He was indicating a row in a spreadsheet. Looked like grades. Hers was...not good.

"Yeah, that's her," Matt said.

"I'm pretty sure she picked up the syllabus, but I haven't seen her since. A real academic superstar..." The silence filled the office for a few moments while Matt tried to formulate where to go from here. This manipulation thing was not really his style. Fortunately, Luis started again. "So, how do you know her? One of those frat parties? Drunken hookup or something?"

Wow, Luis, you're fun when you start talking. Who knew? Unfortunately this topic is not... "Ah, friend of a friend," he answered. Not entirely false. "I'm probably less of a player than you seem to think I am."

"Oh, sorry," Luis responded.

Shit, he's back in his shell! Not knowing what else to do, Matt laughed it off, "Nah, it's a complement."

"Oh, cool," said Luis, a hint of relief in his voice. "It's just, you know, I see you with all these girls, and you're a good-looking guy." He hastily added, "...or at least, I've seen the way your female students look at you."

"Well, thanks, buddy. I'm sure you get all the same looks, though. Hearts in the eyes and all..."

"No," Luis quickly said, then hesitated a moment, finally adding, "or, I don't know, I don't really pay attention." He turned back to whatever he had been working on, but it was obvious even from where Matt was sitting that he was not about to start actually working.

Hmm...

"Sure, sure," Matt said, trying his best to be ambiguous as to sarcasm. "I don't know you couldn't, though. I mean, I had this one student, my first year here, man he was hot as hell, and he was just always giving me those fuck me-faces, you know? I wonder whatever happened to that guy. Probably dropped out or something..."

Luis turned back to face him again. "A guy..." he said. "So, you're...I'm so sorry, I thought you were straight, I'm just sorry," he blushed.

"It's cool, man. I'm sorry, actually. I thought I had told you I was bi." Matt was unsure if his gambit had paid off.

"...actually, it's really funny," said Luis, "because I'm gay. I really shouldn't have assumed."

Jackpot.

"Wow, dude, that is funny," Matt said. "Now I'll have to be extra careful not to try to hook up with you. People are going to talk." Luis responded with a befuddled silence. "Kidding, dude." He pulled his stuff out of his bag and set up to get some work done. "...although, you are pretty hot."

Again Luis turned to him, now with a crooked smile. Adorable.

"Kidding! Kidding!" Again he waited for the optimal time "But..."

***

Matt actually did manage to get a little work done, but soon enough his stomach growling reminded him that he hadn't eaten since morning. Deciding it was not a good idea to eat a full meal in the mid-afternoon, and not wanting to deal with the possibility of Nessa being at his apartment at the moment, he made his way to the coffee shop.

He was a bit sad, if not totally surprised, to find a dead-eyed freshman working the counter instead of Carmen. Obviously, she doesn't work here all the time. Still, kind of disappointing...maybe I should pick something up for Luis while I'm here, that might get me in a bit more...wait, what the fuck. He didn't like where his thoughts were going. He didn't mind the idea so much of trying to fuck his office mate; in fact, he kind of liked it. Between Mei Lin and her mother, he'd had so much pussy lately he hadn't had time for any cock. But this, this just felt fucked up. He didn't like the idea of his strings being pulled any more than he liked the idea of pulling some of his own, and if it didn't work and Luis wouldn't change some grades for him, he'd be out on his ass and lucky to get the dead-eyed freshman's job. No, he said to himself, I'll figure something else out.

Not wanting to deal with his office mate, or anyone really, for that matter, he decided he'd work at the library. Grad students rarely worked there, and any undergrads who recognized him would surely leave him alone. He found it only moderately full; finals were still far enough off that people weren't cramming, and it was easy enough to find an uninhabited table and plunk himself down at it. He put his bag on the table and drew his notebook out from it. Now where was I...

"Hiya, buddy!"

He looked up to find Carmen smiling at him. She was carrying some books, pressed up against her tank top. The loose fitting, unbuttoned dress shirt she wore over it did nothing to hide her perky breasts. A skirt really completed the schoolgirl look.

"Hey," he said, immediately giving up on getting anything else done for the day. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Looking for me at the coffee shop?" she asked, eyeing his coffee cup. "I don't like, live there, you know. Anyway, why are you here? Don't you have an office for this type of stuff. Why mix with us rabble?"

"Funny stuff," he said. "I do, I just, you know..."

She gave him a look of suspicion. "No, I don't. Problems with an office mate or something? Matt, did you fuck one of your little math buddies?"

She was laying on the sarcasm pretty thick, but it didn't immediately register, "No, we were just..." his brain finally caught up. "I mean, no, that's...no."

"Uh-huh," she said, taking a seat across the table from him. "You know I was joking, right? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Matt said Stop saying yeah. "Yeah," fuck! "I'm fine, just, uh busy, lately."

"Too busy to visit our little cuddle puddle, anyway," she sighed exaggeratedly. "But I get it, that Nessa's probably got you running in circles."

"She..." he stopped himself again. It was just too easy to talk to Carmen. "She's fine. More just work stuff. Plus I didn't get a lot done over the weekend."

"Oh yeah," she said, placing her books on the table. "I meant to ask you about that. How'd the meeting the parents go? Did they approve of Mei Lin's new boyfriend?"

"Naomi seemed to like me, anyway," Matt replied, feeling slightly more at ease now. "But I don't know about her dad."

"Naomi? I take it that's her mom? First name basis, huh? Sounds like she really likes you." She smiled at him.

"Shit, yeah, her mom. She's just a...well, that's just how she is," Matt struggled to find the words to replace "crazy slut who is extorting sex out of me."

Fortunately, Carmen seemed happy not to pursue that particular line of questioning. "Well, dads tend not to like the guys who are fucking their little girls up the ass." Apparently nobody overheard that, much to Matt's relief. "I wouldn't worry about it too much."

"Yeah, you're probably right," he admitted. Probably not big fans of the guys fucking their wives up the ass, either, he added mentally. But holy fuck, what an ass it was. He couldn't imagine why Joel wasn't hitting that, but it seemed something was not right between those two. If what she had said about fucking college boys was more than wild bluster...I wonder if it's anybody I know...

"Yo, earth to Matt..."

"Huh?" Matt realized he had been zoned out. He hoped that he hadn't accidentally vocalized any of his internal monologue.

"You were totally spaced out, there. You really do need sleep, bud. Or something. Has Nessa been keeping you up all night?" Carmen now seemed genuinely concerned.

"No, it's not her, I mean, she's, just no, it's fine. I just need caffeine," Matt stumbled over his words. Carmen eyed the coffee cup again, as if to say, "I don't think that's it." He scrambled to change the focus of the conversation. "Anyway, what's with you and Nessa? You're, like, obsessed or something."

"No..." she said, trying and failing to laugh it off. "Are you going to introduce me to her ever?"

"Man, you really want to lick her pussy, huh?" now Matt felt as if he was on the front foot again.

"Look, I've just never been with a black girl, you know. And I just wanted to see if, you know.." she trailed off.

"See what, if her pussy tastes like chocolate?"

"God, I'm not that dumb," she said, no longer seeming concerned about his condition.

"Anyway, I'll introduce you. Just now's not really...I mean, just let me deal with some stuff first." And like that, he was on the back foot again. Matt, you're a fucking idiot.

"Buddy, you've got to tell me what's going on with you." Carmen crossed her arms and gave him an insistent look.

Matt just shrugged. "It's nothing, really..."

"Ok, fine, don't tell me," Carmen conceded. They sat in silence for a minute. Matt considered trying to work again, but it seemed awkward if she wasn't also going to study. Finally she spoke, "Want your dick sucked?"

"What?" he said, finding the volume of his own voice surprising.

"Come here," she said. She got up from the table, and insistently gestured to him to follow her. He gave in, getting to his feet only partially reluctantly. He followed her through racks of books to an empty back corner of the library, where the restrooms were located. He gave her a questioning look. "Here, handicapped toilet," she indicated a door with the familiar wheelchair sign. "Let's go."

This is probably a bad idea, he thought, but he followed her inside.

She shut and locked the door behind them. "Pants down," she said, quietly but firmly.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

She didn't reply, but got on her knees in front of him, pushing him gently back to lean against a handrail running along one wall. With practiced movements, she quickly undid his fly and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his knees simultaneously, letting his cock flop free. She smiled and looked up at him, then set to work.

He couldn't help noticing how different her technique was from Naomi's. Not worse, just different. Carmen went straight for it, trying right away to fit as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, and she did a nice job of it. As he hardened in her mouth, it became evidently more difficult, but she also gradually managed to relax herself, and in barely any time at all, he was completely hard and she was forcing him into her throat with every rapid movement of her head. As she moved, she left a trail of spit all along his dick, which kept dripping off onto the floor below her.

Finally she paused, letting the tip of his dick rest on her tongue momentarily and looking up into his eyes before grabbing it with one hand. "How is it?" she asked, feigning ignorance.

"It's fucking amazing," he found himself saying.

She teased the tip of his cock with her tongue, brought a finger to her lips seductively, giving it a nice sheen of saliva, then said simply "Good," before returning to throat fucking herself on his hard member.

He looked to the ceiling, trying to calm himself down a bit, simultaneously wanting and not wanting to shoot his load into her mouth. He felt one hand move to gently cup his balls and another move around behind his ass. He could guess what was coming, but didn't stop it.

Her spit-drenched finger snaked its way up his asshole while she massaged his balls and sucked his cock.

"Fucking fuck," he said, trying to keep his voice down. "I'm going to fucking cum already." If I have any left after this morning, he thought. He could already feel it built up and ready to go.

"No, you're not," Carmen said. He looked down at her to see her smiling devilishly back up at him. She had let his cock fall from her mouth. In an instant, she squeezed his scrotum, making sure not to hurt his balls, but rather cut off the sperms' path to freedom, pulling his balls slightly away from his body, and simultaneously jammed her finger up his ass hard. He wanted to cum so badly, but it was like a plug had stopped him up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he sputtered. "What the fuck?"

"Tell me what's up with you," she said plainly.

"I...you've gotta let me...what the fuck are you doing?" he managed.

"Just a neat trick I picked up," she said. "Now are you going to tell me? I promise to drink up all your cum if you tell me."

"Fuck, ok, just, fuck..." he couldn't think of what else to say. "Fine, just let go of my balls, please..."

She released her grip and put her mouth back on his cock. Almost instantaneously, he fired off a load of cum directly into her throat. When he finished, she pulled her finger from his ass, got to her feet, and smiled. "Thanks," she said. She brought the finger that had been occupying his ass a second earlier to her mouth. "Mmm," she said. "Now tell me."

"Ok, ok. So, Mei Lin's mom, who is super hot, by the way, spent half the weekend trying to fuck me. Then she told me she'd tell Mei Lin that I came onto her if I didn't fuck her."

Other than a momentary raising of her eyebrows, Carmen seemed very calm about the summary. "And so you fucked her, then?"

"Yeah," Matt admitted. "But she just keeps calling me over. I know we're going to get caught, but..."

"But she's hot and you like fucking her?"

"Well, yeah, but that's not it. She knows Mei Lin will believe whatever she says, so what am I supposed to?"

"Hmm, that's tricky. And?"

"And what?" Matt asked.

"And what else is bothering you? I know there's more." Her eyes continued to bore holes in him.

"Ok, so Nessa found out and now she's extorting me also."

"For sex? Poor you."

"No, for grades. She wants me to get my office mate to change her grade, which, well obviously that's shit and can get me kicked out of school, and..." he shook his head.

"Ah ha," said Carmen. "Sex that you like is one thing, but this Nessa thing, now that's serious."

Matt sighed. "I kind of think it's all serious."

"Oh, I know, baby, but, well, first things first. And besides, you said she's hot, right?" She shrugged as Matt pulled up his pants.

"You want a picture or something?" She seemed surprisingly alright with everything.

"Well, if you've got one, I wouldn't mind. But let's get out of here before someone actually needs this toilet." They snuck back to their table, finding their books undisturbed. "Ok," she began again, sitting down. "let's figure out a plan. Is Nessa coming over tonight?"

"I would guess so," Matt said, "but I have no actual idea. She just sort of shows up when she wants to."

"And Mei Lin?" Carmen continued.

"I'll find out," Matt said. He gave his girlfriend a call.

"Hi, honey," she answered, cheery as ever. "What's up?"

"Oh, not much. I was just at the library, thinking of calling it quits for the day and wondered how many I should be cooking dinner for tonight." Carmen watched the conversation intently from across the table.

"Aww, sorry, sweetheart, I wanted to stay over, but mom said she, quote, 'wanted me to sleep in my own bed occasionally,' whatever that's supposed to mean. Sucks, but what are you going to do? I'm starting to think we should have just told them I'm moving in with you," she sighed audibly over the phone. Matt shook his head at Carmen to pass along the message. "Why are you at the library, anyway? I thought you'd be cuddling with Luis about now."

That was an odd implication, Matt thought, but he let it pass. "I just ran into Carmen. She's here studying. Say hi?" He held out the phone, and they could sort of make out a "hi," which Carmen responded to in kind.

He returned the phone to his ear. "What about Nessa?" he asked, trying to sound natural.

"No idea," she said, "sorry." After a second, she added, "Feeling horny?"

His eyes involuntarily flicked to Carmen, eliciting a questioning look from the girl. "Ha, I'm actually ok."

"So Carmen sucked you off or something?"

Wow, good guess.

"Ah, well. I guess I just am," Mei Lin continued. "I feel like we haven't fucked in way too long. Is that just me?"

"No, no," he replied, "you're probably right. I guess I've just been busy, you know? Sorry to sound like a cliche, but I've just been too tired, I think."

"It's ok," she said. "I'm sure your advisor is to blame, anyway." He could almost hear her sticking out her tongue at him through the phone.

"I'm sure," he agreed.

"...so, anyway, maybe Nessa will be around and I can at least get some pussy tonight. Or maybe you can? Or what am I saying, you've got Carmen there. Just give her some dick and leave me Nessa."

"I love you," Matt said.

"I love you, too, baby...yeah, well, I've gotta go help with dinner. Let me know if you fuck Carmen; I want to hear all about it. God, I'm horny...alright, see you tomorrow, baby." She hung up, leaving Matt with Carmen.

"Nobody around tonight," he said. "So if you were planning on intervening for me somehow, I guess it'll have to wait."

"Intervening?" Carmen said.

"Yeah, you said 'plan' earlier. I was thinking maybe you had some kind of trick like you pulled on me in the restroom earlier, only for girls, you know? Make Nessa lay off me or something?" As he spoke, it sounded dumber and dumber to his own ears.

"Sorry, friendo," Carmen sighed. "Boys are easy; girls, well...I mean, I can probably get her off pretty easily, if that's of any help."

"Yeah, dumb of me to think so," Matt conceded. "Although maybe you can distract her long enough that she forgets."

"Really?" Carmen asked.

"Nah," he replied. "I'm pretty well fucked, I think. So what 'plan' were you talking about?"

"Oh, I was just thinking like, 'my place or yours'. And it sounds like you're in need of company tonight." She rested a hand on his. "So...?"

"Best plan I've heard in a long time. Let's get out of here."

***

"So," said Carmen as played with her fork, "your entire plan thus far was literally to fuck your office mate, and then 'play it by ear'?" She'd finished the meal that Matt had improvised for them, but they remained seated around the tiny table that furnished his kitchen.

"Admittedly not my best idea ever," Matt admitted, "but do you have a better one?" He got up to clear the table.

"Besides 'don't do that,' no, sadly," she sighed. "Look, Matt, I know shit's going to be bad, but maybe you should just come out and tell Mei Lin the truth, you know? Maybe she'll believe you, but even if not, you'll just be down one girlfriend. Not exactly the end of the world for a guy like you."

"A guy like me?" he asked as he began washing the dishes.

"Yeah, like you," she said, coming up behind him and putting her head on his shoulder. "A hot guy who can get any girl he wants, I mean."

"Aww, you're so sweet," he said. "But I think you exaggerate. Anyway, I'm not ready to give up on this."

"You're very dedicated, huh?" she said, slinking back to her chair. "It's actually very sweet, although maybe not the best strategy for when you have another girl in your apartment."

"Sorry," he said. He rinsed his hands and turned around. "This open relationship stuff is weird, right?"

"Eh," she shrugged. "I think it beats the alternative. Anyway, don't be sorry. It's not like I'm not going to suck your dick or anything. I just wanted you to know that if shit doesn't work out, you can always join our polycule."

"Aww, you're so sweet," he imitated her, eliciting a sideways glance rather than the small laugh he'd hoped for. "Really, but isn't your place already crowded enough."

"Oh, definitely," she admitted. "But it's great, and we're probably going to move, anyway. You'd definitely be welcome to join us when we do. And Mei Lin, if she's still in the picture, of course."

"Speaking of your house," he said, "aren't they going to miss you?" He dried his hands, opting to leave whatever washing was left until tomorrow. "I mean, I really appreciate you coming over, but I imagine there are a couple horny dudes over there missing you."