Matt's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little birdie told me that one of my slaves was getting up to some trouble, trying to take something that wasn't hers," Naomi said. She circled Nessa slowly as she talked. Matt awkwardly set the bottles down on a nightstand and watched.

"Rest assured," Naomi continued, letting her free hand meander over Nessa's head and shoulders, "she's been properly chastised and is feeling contrite. Isn't that right, slave?"

Nessa just nodded.

"So, I don't think you'll have any more trouble with her," Naomi said. She approached Matt, unscrewing the bottle as she walked, slowly and deliberately. "Now, doesn't that make you feel better, just like mommy promised?"

"Yes...mommy..." Matt was in disbelief. She silently placed the bottle in his hand as she brought her body close to his. He took a deep swig of it, barely noticing the burn of alcohol down his throat.

"Good," she almost whispered, seemingly to nobody but herself.

She turned back to face Nessa. "But contrition means nothing if it's not accompanied by a full confession, is it?" Her tone was hard. Nessa nodded again. "And confession needs to be followed by penance, doesn't it?" The bound girl was now nodding profusely, and making vaguely affirmative sounding noises through the ball gag.

Naomi loosed the ball gag and tossed it on the bed, bending down and bringing her face inches from Nessa's. Her eyes burned straight through the girl. "So first," Naomi spoke as she grabbed Nessa's chin roughly, forcing their gazes to meet, you will apologize. And then you will try to make it up to me."

"Yes, mistress, thank you mistress," babbled Nessa.

"Well, whore," snapped Naomi, suddenly realizing the younger girl's chin. "Apologize."

Nessa begged, "I'm sorry, mistress. I'm sorry for playing with your things without your permission. I shouldn't have tried to make him my own. He is your property, and I am just a lowly, worthless slave." Matt found himself drinking from the bottle again, unable to process fully what was happening.

"Why did you try to use my property?" Naomi barked. She was now looking at Matt, keenly observing his reactions or, rather lack thereof.

"Because I am a lazy, worthless whore. I was too lazy to work like the slave I am."

"And why not?" Naomi continued her interrogation.

"Because I was too busy stuffing my nasty whore cunt with cock," she said. She said everything so plainly, her voice holding steady, as if all this were a mantra rather than a confession.

"Good," Naomi said. "And now that you've remembered what a worthy, disgusting slut you are, come show your mistress you're truly sorry." She deliberately pulled down her thong without breaking eye contact with Matt. Nessa waddled on her knees the few steps over to them. Without even looking, Naomi reached behind herself, grabbed Nessa's head, and forced the girl's face between her ass cheeks. "That's it," she said, "lick your mistress's shitpipe, you nasty fucking slut."

Matt's cock was hard as a rock, and his brain was barely processing what was going on. Naomi grabbed the bottle of whiskey, poured some on her tits, and said. "Drink up, baby. Suck mommy's fat tits for her."

He sucked the alcohol off her nipples, trying and failing to take each big tit into his mouth; first one, then the other, then back to the first. She took a swig, then poured more down her chest. He let it trickle into his mouth as his hands ran along her back. He wanted this woman more than anything.

She pulled his head up, his mouth gaping open, hungry for more. "Pants off," she said simply. He complied, his excitement causing his fingers to fumble with his fly. She stepped back, pushing Nessa back roughly with her ass, then turned and bent down to grab the girl's face again. Nessa was panting, drool running down her chin. "Now, apologize to my toy."

Naomi sat back on the bed, taking another sip and then placing the bottle to the side. She watched as Nessa inched forward, her eyes hungry for Matt's throbbing cock. "No," Naomi said, a tone of annoyance in her voice. "His cock is too good for you, and anyway, it's mine. Apologize properly." She turned her attention to Matt momentarily. "Shirt off, face me, dear," she said, plainly.

Her eyes watched him hungrily as he pulled of his shirt, tossed it to the side, and bent over, placing his hands on the bed. Nessa inched up behind him. Soon he felt the familiar warm wetness of a tongue against his asshole.

"Now, doesn't that make you feel better? She really is very sorry," Naomi, from her perch on the bed, let her hand slide down her body, where it began slowly toying with her clit. "Is she doing a good job? Make sure she really gets in there. Did you hear that, whore? Clean his asshole good for your mistress."

Matt nodded, unable to form the right response. Instinctively, he grabbed his cock and started stroking it. His eyes were transfixed on Naomi's glistening pussy. He needed that pussy. She spread her pussy lips apart gently with two fingers, putting on a show for him.

"Please," the words finally formed in his head. "Please, mommy, let me fuck you. Please."

"So polite," she teased. "Is your butthole all clean?"

"Yes, mommy," he panted.

"Good," she said simply. "Slave, you may stop. Dear, come here."

The words had barely left her mouth by the time he'd sprung up on the bed and between her legs. His cock insistently search for her entrance, but she pushed gently back on his chest. "First, let's see if she did a good job." Naomi reached around behind him, pulled on his ass cheek, and stuck the tip of her finger into his ass as best she could from underneath him. She quickly brought the finger up to her lips and licked it. "Excellent," she said. "Slave, you may watch us. Now, have another drink, dear, and you can start," she said.

He had no idea what she wanted him so drunk for, but he didn't care. He grabbed a bottle of beer, which was by this point sweating profusely, slammed the bottle cap against the edge of the nightstand to remove it, and drank it as quickly as his throat would allow, then tossed the bottle to the side.

In an instant he was back on top of her, kissing her passionately. Their tongues did wild battle while their hands roughly explored each other. His rock hard cock found her sopping wet hole and he jammed himself inside her with full force. "Mmmmfffmmm," she squealed through the kiss. He began pounding her tight, wet pussy with all the power he could muster, his dick driving deeper and deeper into her with each manic thrust.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." she squeaked in rhythm with his thrusts. Her body was already tensing, preparing for the first orgasm. He was mesmerized by the way her perfect tits bounced with each powerful insertion. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...oh fuck fuck fuck, I'm coming fuck fuck fuck..."

He rammed his dick into her as deeply as it would go and held on, his fingers digging into her soft flesh, bracing her as orgasmic energy radiated out from her pussy through her body, shaking her wildly.

He pulled out slowly. "Don't stop..." she moaned, "don't stop, fuck me more, give mommy your fucking cock..."

He slammed his cock back into her, his mind simultaneously blurry and focused on nothing but destroying this perfect cunt, filling this slut goddess with his throbbing cock. He fucked her, over and over again, in and out and in and out and in and out, her babbling "fuck me fuck me fuck me oh fuck fuck my cunt fuck it..." music to his ears. She came again, then again, everything blurred together in a deluge of pleasure.

He pulled out, jammed a hand under her soft, sweaty body, and flipped her over violently. "Ass," his voice came out of him as if from another dimension. Her hands trembled a she pulled apart her ass cheeks, presenting her perfect, puckered brown hole for him.

He was not gentle. She wailed with pleasure and pain when his thick cock forced open her tight hole. "Fuuuuuccccckkkk," she cried, "fuck my ass, oh fuck it, fuck it..." He pushed into her, pulled out, pushed in again, out again, in again, out, in, out, in, out... "Shit, fuck, shit, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck it...fuck..." she came again, his hands wrapped around her neck, his entire body weight slamming against her now.

Her asshole was so tight, it was milking him, drawing the cum out of his balls. He pulled out, leaving her ass gaping lewdly open, and sprayed a load of cum on her ass..."ooh fuck, ooh fuck," he found himself grunting as the hot white good jetted from him. It dripped down her crack, some pooling in her ass, some continuing down her slit. When it finally sputtered out, he took his cock in hand, scooped up some cum from her ass crack with its head, and pushed the cum into her hole.

It squished obscenely as he fucked her hole again, squeezing out and running down h crack. "Oh, fuck," she moaned "fuck me, baby, fill my ass with your cum." It was at this point that he became aware of a whimpering coming from behind. He turned his head to notice it was, indeed, coming from Nessa. Her eyes were hungry, her chin on the bed, as close as she could get from her position on the floor. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." he turned his focus back to Naomi. Her tight ass milked the last drops of cum from him, leaving him to pull his softening cock out of her now gaping and sloppy hole.

"Fuck..." was all he could say. She reached her hands back to her ass and scooped up as much sticky cum as she could with her fingers, then turned over to face him. He found himself trying to catch his breath, his body shaking slightly.

"You did such a good job, baby," Naomi was barely managing to keep up the facade of being in control, her body visibly still quivering as she licked the cum from her fingers. "So much tasty cum for mommy's asshole."

He knew then that she was definitely right earlier: he was going to stay there all day and night and he was going to fill this woman so full of his cum she would be scooping it out of herself for days. He grabbed another beer and downed half of it immediately, acutely aware of the thin layer of sweat coating his body. "Fuck," he said again, recovering his thoughts, "I have to piss." He got up to move to the bathroom.

Without missing a beat, Naomi said, "Slave, show him where the toilet is."

"I remember," he assured her.

She ignored him. "Slave," she said again, "show him the way."

Nessa struggled to get to her feet, then lead him the short distance to the adjoining bathroom. "Thanks," he said sarcastically as they entered.

Nessa dropped to the floor, sitting now against the toilet. He noticed that the seat had been left up, which struck him as odd for Naomi to do. Nessa leaned her head back so that the back of it was now hanging into the toilet bowl. "Please," she said, then opened her mouth.

Before he could even react, Naomi was behind him, her arms already wrapping around his torso. "There you go," she whispered into his ear, "a fine toilet."

"So this is what the alcohol was about?" he said, turning his head only slightly.

"You figured it out, you smart boy," Naomi teased. "Now do what mommy says and use this filthy whore for the only thing she's good at." Her hand drifted down his torso and grabbed his cock. Despite himself, he let her aim for him, and soon he found himself pissing directly into Nessa's mouth.

Nessa kept her mouth and eyes open the whole time, despite the mess of it all. The piss filled her mouth and dripped out into the toilet. When he finished, she swallowed as much as she could, then closed her mouth, piss still dripping from it and down her chin, and looked at him directly in the eyes. "Thank you," she said.

"Now clean yourself up," Naomi barked, "you filthy slut." She produced a key, which she proceeded to use to unlock the restraints holding Nessa's hands behind her back, then she turned her attention back to Matt. "Feeling better?" she said.

"Yes, mommy," he answered dutifully.

"Excellent, then let's get back to it," she said as she led him, zombie-like back into the bedroom. "We have a long day front of us." The shower turned on behind them, but Matt paid no attention to it. "Can you be a good boy and try real hard for me?"

"Yes, mommy..."