Matt's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, probably, but I'm sure they'll make do with each others' assholes. And I wanted to hang out with you. You're never around."

"Yeah, well, now you see one reason why," he said. "I mean, Naomi killed basically my entire morning today. Did I tell you she made me cum three times? I think she's some kind of sex demon or something."

"Three times?" Carmen laughed. "Not bad, for a boy. Plus there was the library, so that's four times today. Did you fuck any random strangers today, too, or anything?"

"Not yet," he smiled.

"Seriously, though, that's pretty good." She gave him an admiring look. "So, do you want to bullshit some more or are you ready to try for five?"

He was now seriously considering the polycule proposition. "I'm thinking we should try for at least six or seven tonight. Oh, you were going to stay the night, right? Mei Lin's got plenty of girl supplies if you need anything."

"'Girl supplies'?" she scoffed.

"Look, I don't know what all..." he began as she got up from the table and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"You're adorable," she said. "Now take me to bed before I have to fuck you right here."

"Will do," he said. He grabbed her thighs, one in each hand, and lifted her off the floor, wrapping them around himself as he did so. She kissed him hard on the mouth and he marched her into the bedroom, happy for once that his apartment was so cramped it was only a few steps away.

He let himself fall over onto the bed on top of her as they kissed. Their tongues probed each others' mouths as their hands explored each others' bodies. When he came up for air, he found himself talking again. "Did I ever tell you that I love you?"

"No," she shrugged, "but you probably should have. Now will you put your dick inside me, please?" They locked lips again as each struggled with their clothes. Quickly realizing he'd have to get off her to make any progress, he rolled off her and slid his pants down, then kicked them off his ankles.

By the time he'd managed that, she already had her skirt and panties off, and she climbed on top of him aggressively. She sat her pussy down right on his dick, which had flopped, semi-hard already, against his belly. She began moving back and forth slowly, grinding against the underside of his dick and getting it wet.

"Wow," he said, "so you've been waiting for this for a while..."

"Mmmhmm," she nodded. She pulled off her top and threw it to the floor, revealing her nice, perky tits. Matt guessed they were probably B-cups, although he had no idea, and perfectly shaped. Her erect nipples were another sign he'd been keeping her waiting far too long.

She leaned down and he instinctively went to suck her nipple, grabbing the other with one hand as his other hand pulled her closer to him. His tongue circled the hard little nub and he pulled it hard into his mouth. Her hand, unseen, worked feverishly, grabbing his cock, sliding the head along her wet slit until it was positioned just right, and then guiding it in. He pushed her svelte body down along his own, sinking his dick deeper into her and letting her tit slip from his mouth.

"Oh, god, I've missed this dick..." she moaned as it penetrated deeply.

"Use it, baby," he encouraged her. "Use my dick to fuck your tight little pussy."

She buried her face in his neck and started gyrating her hips. "Oh god, your dick is so fucking good," she moaned into his neck. "I'm going to cum already..." He grabbed her ass with both hands and guided her gyrations, pushing her into a steady rhythm of deep penetration. He could feel her drool on his neck when she began orgasming powerfully on top of him. He just tried to hold on, keeping her wildly bucking hips from lifting her entirely off of him.

She sat up, gasping for breath as she recovered. "God, I love your dick." She gave him a huge smile.

Until now he'd barely done anything, but now he started moving his hips enthusiastically, driving his dick deep up into her pussy. "Oh, shit," she reacted. "Oh fuck, yes, baby, fuck me like that. Fuck my pussy, baby..." His hands ran along her the sides of her body, over her thighs and up all the way to her tits, which he fondled roughly. "Oh, yes, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...fuck me just like that...make me fucking cum again..." Her eyes closed and her face contorted with pleasure as her body began to shake with the power of another orgasm. Wow, she really needed this... he thought.

When she'd finished, she fell forward again, kissing him sloppily. "Fuck," she moaned. "I love your dick..."

"I know," he smiled.

She smiled a sweaty, lopsided smile back at him as he continued to drive his hard cock into her sloppy wet cunt. Then she rolled off of him and turned herself around quickly, frantically taking his cock into her mouth. She started fucking her face with is dick immediately, almost slamming her face down against him, forcing him down her throat. A flood of her spit slid down his shaft and over his balls.

He slapped his hand on her ass and let his fingers move down to her cunt, which was dripping wet by this time. He inserted two fingers into her hole easily, which caused her to shiver, but not stop sucking his dick. She was going at it like a woman possessed, gagging and spitting, licking and sucking. He moved his lubed up fingers up towards her exposed asshole. Only then did she stop, and only for long enough to say, "Finger my asshole, baby. Get me ready for this big, juicy cock."

He didn't think it was possible to be more turned on at that point, but somehow she'd done it with just those few words. He slid his middle finger into her asshole roughly, causing a jolt to move through her body, eliciting a cute little "mmmm" of surprise. She increased her suction, pulling hard on his cock head now with each movement of her head up and away from his body as he worked his finger in and out of her butt.

When she'd evidently gotten warmed up enough, she released his cock with a satisfying "pop" sound, looked him in the eyes and said, "Fuck me in the ass, baby. I want this cock up my ass. Now."

He pulled his finger out and pulled his legs up under him, getting on his knees, while she pushed her ass up and her face down, spreading her sloppy little hole for him in anticipation. "Oh, fuck me, baby, yes, right there," she kept going as he put his throbbing cock head up to her slippery wet asshole. "Put it in, put it in, fuck me, fuck me," she was almost begging at this point. He pushed his cock in, the head slipping in with a bit of effort, and then, inch by inch, the shaft disappearing up her butt. "Oh, god, yes, fuck me, fuck my ass," she continued, "fuck my ass with that big fat cock, oh god, yes..."

He started pumping in and out of her hard while she continued her wild begging and moaning. She reached a hand between her legs and fingered her clit quickly. He put his hands on her shoulders and started fucking her with full force. "Oh god oh god oh god..." she was going crazy now. His hands slid up to her throat. "Fuck yes, baby, choke me, choke me while you fuck me," she begged. "I'm going to fucking cum..."

She came hard, muscles throughout her body going crazy all at once, rocking her this way and that while her begging turned into incoherent screaming. He had to pull his throbbing dick out of her just to keep from being milked dry already. As she went nuts with pleasure, he watched her asshole spasm, contracting and dilating, begging for his cock to return.

"Put it back in my pussy, baby," she panted. "Fuck me hard in my pussy..." The wet slurping noise her twat made when he rammed his dick back into her waiting cunt turned him on even more, and he took only a second to work up to full speed again, slamming her twat over and over again with his rock hard cock. "Oh shit, fuck your cock is so gooood..." Her fingers, working her clit in rapid circles, combined with his powerful thrusting, had her working up to another orgasm quickly.

Her beautiful asshole winked at him as he fucked her with all his strength. He had to have it. He slapped one hand on her ass, making a satisfying "thwack" sound, then pushed his thumb up her butthole. "Oh fuck..." That set her off again, her whole body shaking with the force of another orgasm.

Before she was even finished, he pulled out, then pushed her roughly to the bed, pulling her legs back and out from under her, so that she was lying on her belly, her legs spread lewdly while she tried in vain to stop shivering with pleasure. He lay down on top of her, their sweaty bodies now as one. He grabbed his cock with one hand and guided it back into her butthole. "Oh shiiiit..." was all she could say.

Soon he was slamming into her again, the full weight of his body pounding down on her with each thrust. She wasn't even begging now, just babbling incoherently. He pulled out and thrust back into her sopping wet cunt, fucked it hard, then pulled out again and back into her ass. Then pussy. Then ass. Then pussy. And on and on while orgasm blurred into orgasm.

Finally he could take no more. He pulled out, his cock dripping wet. "Turn over," he said simply. She flipped onto her back and opened her mouth expectantly. He moved forward and shoved his dick, slick with a mixture of pussy, ass, and precum, into her mouth, then fired off a load he didn't know he had in him. It just kept pouring out, one shot, two, three, four...his cock jumped up and down in her mouth, splattering her throat with his seed, while she gagged and tried just to hold on.

He pulled out and collapsed onto the bed, a sweaty, tired mass of muscle. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, cum oozing out over her lips and dripping obscenely down her chin. She struggled to crawl over to him, still shaking visibly.

"God I love you," she said. She fell over, head on his chest. He could feel rather than see his own cum pooling on his skin as it dribbled out of her mouth.

Matt began drifting off to the sound of their heavy breathing. He was on the edge of sleep when she brought him back to the land of the living. "Ten minutes," she said. "You've got ten minutes and then we're doing that again."

***

When Matt finally rolled out of bed the next morning shortly after nine, he caught the familiar yet enticing scent of coffee wafting from the kitchen. He pulled on a pair of boxers and made his way out there, finding Carmen had generously made a fresh pot, and was seated at the table, wearing an old t-shirt of his, drinking from a mug, and messing with her phone.

"Morning, friendo," he greeted her. She had apparently not noticed his entrance until that point, as she quickly looked up, and shut off her phone, dropping it into the purse she'd conveniently left sitting near her chair the night before.

"Morning, friendo," she replied. "Thanks for last night."

"I should be thanking you," he said. He pulled a mug from the cupboard and poured himself some coffee. "And coffee to boot. You're really the whole package."

"Well, coffee is apparently my thing," she shrugged.

He sat across the small table from her. "What were you looking at on your phone?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing," she replied. "I've just been up for a while with not much to do. I hope you didn't have any morning classes. I just let you sleep because you seemed like you needed it."

"Very considerate of you," he nodded. "And no, I don't have anything this morning. I was just going to fail at making progress on research in my office."

"Or making progress on this Luis?" she teased.

"Yeah..." he said, suddenly brought back to the reality of the situation.

"Hey," she said, concern in her voice. "Look, don't fuck him, ok?"

He looked at her, not sure what to say.

"Or do fuck him, I don't know. Is he hot?" She tried to laugh it off. "Just don't try to get grades changed. Don't fuck up your life, ok?"

"I'm sure I can find you a picture," he said. He got up, grabbed his laptop from his room, and brought it out to the table. She pulled her chair around to look beside him. With a few clicks, he'd brought up the department website and found Luis's picture. "There," he said. "Sorry, no nudes right yet, so that's the best I can do."

"Eh, he's kind of cute," she said, seeming genuine in her appraisal. "Let me know if you want help sucking him off or whatever."

"Oh, wow, you'd do that for me?" he asked sarcastically.

"Just for you, of course," she returned his sarcasm.

"Anyway, I don't think you'd get the chance. He's only into guys, I think," Matt shrugged. After a moment, he added, "Want to see a picture of Naomi?"

"Why not?" she said, "I can put a face to the name of evil."

"I'm sure Mei Mei's got something here..." he navigated to a shared folder with her and began scrolling through the files.

Beside him, Carmen started reading the filenames out loud, "Ladyboy_double_anal.mpg, friendly_fire_compilation.mpg, mmf_creampie_threesome.mpg...wow, those are hers or yours?"

"We have common interests," he smiled. "I think it makes us stronger as a couple. Ah, here we go, family pics." He brought up a slideshow.

After they let it run for a while, Carmen commented. "Well, at least she's hot. Like really hot." Matt just shrugged. She wasn't wrong. She continued, "And that dad, he's fine. Have you fucked him yet?"

"Uh, no," Matt almost laughed at the idea. "I don't think I'd fair well with him in a game of fuck, marry, kill, actually."

"Too bad," she said, leaning back in her chair. "I'd pay to watch that." Matt got up to clear the table of coffee cups.

She said, "So, since you're not busy today..."

He caught her drift. "I'd be happy to stay here with you. But Mei Mei's going to be over soon, I think. So...?"

"That sounds even better," Carmen smiled.

"God, I love you." He said. "I hope your family isn't as crazy as hers." She responded strangely, just a delayed smile. Should I not have said that? he wondered, but opted just to ignore it for now.

As if on cue, his phone vibrated on the table, indicating a text. It was Naomi, of course. "Come over. I have something special for you." She did not reply to a text asking what that something was.

"Oh my god," he said. "I'm sorry..."

"It's cool," Carmen said. "Well, not cool, but, you know. You gotta do what you gotta do. Just go and I'll make up something to tell Mei Lin."

"Did I mention I love you?" He said, hurriedly getting ready to depart.

"Yeah, a couple times..."

...

Matt had to laugh at his predicament on the drive over to Mei Lin's house. He was upset about having to leave one gorgeous girl who wanted to fuck his brains out to go fuck another gorgeous girl, all because he needed a third gorgeous girl from finding out about the second one, so that the third one would still want to fuck his brains out. It's not even a first world problem, he decided, it's like a zeroth world problem or something. Still, he'd need to figure out what to do one way or the other. Having Carmen was amazing; she was amazing, but losing Mei Lin was not an option. He stewed, despite himself, as he rang the doorbell.

"Why, hello, dear," Naomi answered the door. She had this time opted once again for her "robe," if you could call it that, which barely hid anything, much less for being left open entirely. She had on underneath it, at least, some black underwear, which Matt saw to be a thong when she turned and led him into the house a moment later.

"So this thing you had for me?" he said, more of an exasperated checking off of an item from a list than a question.

"So impatient," Naomi teased, turning back to face him again. "And even after I got all dressed up in my sexiest outfit for you."

"I noticed," he said. "So, that was the thing you wanted to show me? A thong? I appreciate it, but frankly I'm more interested in what's under it. Never really been much into lingerie."

"Of course you are," she said. "And you'll get that in good time, too." She smiled her devilish smile. "But what I have for you is so much better."

"Ok...?" he said. He was genuinely curious, and of course genuinely horny, but leaving Carmen at home to deal with Mei Lin for him had left a bad taste in his mouth and he wasn't really in the mood to let it linger. Best to at least wash that bad taste out with some pussy... he thought to himself.

"Still so impatient. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson," she scolded. "But not right now. I know you've been under a lot of stress lately, and I think this will help." He cocked an eyebrow, curious, but said nothing. "Follow me," she insisted. He did as she said, and followed her, not, as he suspected, upstairs, but rather to the kitchen. She turned around and asked promptly, "whiskey or beer?" She placed a hand on the handle of the refrigerator door, and with the other, indicated a bottle of whiskey on the counter, next to an empty tumblr.

After a brief, confused pause, he answered, "Neither. It's 10 am."

"So you would prefer wine? Or I can fix you something else to drink?" she seemed quite insistent.

"Water's fine," he said, adding "I'm driving, as if that mattered."

"No," she said, as if she had known what his words would be before he spoke them. "No, you're staying with me today and tonight. And I'd rather not argue about it. Rest assured, I know you have an advisor meeting tomorrow, and you'll be there in plenty of time."

"And of course, you just want me here so I can focus on my research," he said, genuinely perplexed, but trying to hide that with annoyed sarcasm. "Might be kind of hard if I'm drunk."

"Oh, you'll be fine," she insisted. "So, beer then, to start?" She opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle for him, then opened it with a bottle opener lying nearby. He said nothing but took the bottle. "Drink up," she said. "It will help you relax."

He kept his eyes locked onto hers and took a sip. It wasn't bad, at least far better than the cheap stuff he usually bought for himself, but it was, after all, 10 am. She seemed displeased. "I said, 'drink up'. There's plenty more, don't be shy."

What the fuck, he thought. Might as well get hammered. If I get whiskey dick and she gets disappointed, well, that's on her, then. He slammed the rest of the beer and deliberately set the bottle down on the counter. "Aah," he said sarcastically, eyes on her the entire time.

"Better," she said. She opened the fridge and pulled out another, opened it, and passed it to him. They exchanged looks and he took a sip.

"Fine," she said. "We'll just bring some up with us. If it gets warm, then it's too bad for you." She pulled a few more out of the fridge and handed them to him, leaving him to awkwardly fumble the handful of cold bottles. She grabbed the bottle opener and the bottle of whiskey.

"Come on then, upstairs. This will make you feel so much better."

"So, sex?" he asked as he followed her, bottles clanking in his hands. If she heard the question, she took no mind of it.

When they reached the closed bedroom door, she put a hand to his chest to stop him. "Now," she said, "I know you know you're mommy's property, right?"

"Uh-huh...?"

"Good. And I want you to know that nobody gets to play with mommy's things unless she wants to share. You know that, right?"

His mind flashed back to Carmen for some reason. She wasn't talking about that. No, she couldn't be; how would she even know? Her face indicated she was waiting for an answer. "Yes, of course, mommy." He had no idea what was going on now.

"Good," she said. "Because I heard that someone else was trying to play with mommy's favorite new toy." She kept her eyes locked on his, but pushed the door open. "And mommy wants you to see how she always takes her toys back."

He turned his head. On the floor, on her knees, sat Nessa. She was completely nude, excepting a dog collar around her neck, and a ball gag in her mouth. Her hands were behind her back in a position that indicated they'd been restrained there uncomfortably. He half expected a whimper or muffled cry for help, but she just sat there silently, staring at them. He had to catch the bottles he nearly dropped.