All Comments on 'Mature Couple's Submission Ch. 02-05'

by SindeeM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best stories ever!

I would like to read more part of it!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a very hot story very sensual. Can not wait for more stories from you What happens to our couple next?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

*****, impossible to give more but I would if possible. Please so not make us wait for too long for the following chapters.

SindeeMSindeeM4 months agoAuthor

I will be posting the next section as soon as I can. Thank you for the encouraging comments.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Margret will be pushed down to kneel on the floor where a younger black Mistress will order her to start cleaning out her filled to the brim pussy. She will tell Margret that getting pregnant is not an option and that Margret will suck out everything in her fully filled brim pussy and swallow like it is the delicious food she is being fed.

And Margret will do it like the whore she is while her reddening ass is being mercifully been spanked harder by Kandi to spur her on in her licking duties

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is better than Owned Teacher!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a great deal for a rich guy, with a few changes to the contract when it came to cleanup. He's free to go off and fuck as many little hot sluts as he can line up. Since his wife's old fat ass is off getting ruined and he can't fuck her anyway, let them have her sloppy cunt while he goes after the cream of the crop. Everyone is happy.

SindeeMSindeeM3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the suggestions. I may use your suggestions in some way.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Fabulous story development. It all hangs together very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSindeeM@SindeeM
Looking to write some erotic material. My first time doing this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Always willing to chat.