All Comments on 'Mature Cowgirl'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
So sexy

I enjoy your writing style very much. I've never had the pleasure of any anal play and at my age I better hurry up to see what it feels like.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Oldgentleman69...

...it's amazing, at least to me at your age you've never had the pleasure of anal sex of any kind. All I can say is you don't know what your missing and you need to make-up for lost time :-)

jtukeejtukeeabout 5 years ago
Another erotic masterpiece

As i have said here before, all I have to see is your name as the author Lacey and I know I am in for yet another erotic masterpiece. Although I am your age, my partner gave up sex 10 years ago so your stories are my sex life. I also enjoy all the content at xhamster and suggest you checkout lobstertube.com for even more adventures. Thank You and I can't wait to enjoy your next story

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks jutkee...

...l'm truly pleased you enjoy my stories. Bummer about your wife, but unfortunately it happens with many women later in life. Being the loss of any sex drive or desire for sex. Hormone thing.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Hot Read****

Great story telling reverse cowgirl is a real butt buster!!! Thanks for sharing.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 5 years ago
Good Erotic Story

I liked the bisexuality of the story, well, I liked the whole damn story. :))

I have come to the assumption there is a lot of women that lean that way than will admit to it, if given the right circumstances.

Lacey, you sure ya'll didn't take a swim in a pool full of alien 'Cocoons' ya'll sure a randy bunch of matures. :))

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks prinnavea...

...and one thing I've learned from my circle of close (female) friends, as we've gotten older two things we've come to enjoy. Each other and anal sex. Not necessarily in that order. As for us being a "randy bunch" of matures...no comment :-)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Got lost

Is this a continuation of another story. Some of the starting paragraphs sounded like an author's note to the readers. But it did not have identification as such, so left me wondering what it meant.

Who is Walter? He was not included in the characters going out to dinner, but would be concerned about it, it seems. Got as far as talking about another woman coming and could not work out why her sexual preferences made a difference to having dinner.

Poor start.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 5 years agoAuthor
To UltimateHomeBody...

...yes this is a continuation from a previous story. All my narratives essentially are a continuation from my previous story so I don't rehash things or re-establish the characters otherwise people who follow me would get bored very quickly. All the players are the same, but when they're not I introduce them as such with some background. As for Walter...he's my husband.

Thank you for your comment.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Put a note

Either use chapter numbers in the titles, or put a note at the beginning to tell us this is a series, and maybe even list what to read, in order.

You will not get as many new readers if cannot even start a story. There are too many new stories to possibly waste time chasing undisclosed story series.

And no, people do not necessarily go to your info page to find things out.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Lacey

Lacey, Thank You for another wonderful Hot Erotic chapter in your Erotic Adventures. This was a great story and looking forward to reading more of the events in your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...