Mature Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point I noticed Rita's hand found it's way to Bill's penis and was gently rubbing it. When I did I decided to join her. Wasn't long before we were taking turns fondling his flaccid dick. While I didn't expect he would, or could so fast, it slowly began to swell. As it did Rita decided to get on her knees beside him. Once she was she pulled his foreskin back to expose his cockhead before lowering her head and taking all of his now semi-hard dick in her mouth.

As I watched her suck it I once again decided to join in on things and positioned myself opposite her. By the time I did Rita's superb sucking skills had his cock nearly fully erect. At which point she offered his cock to yours truly. As she held it with one hand at the base I lowered my mouth around it until my lips were down against her hand. Then I began a steady up & down head motion while sucking furiously.

Didn't take much effort before Bill's cock was rock hard and as long as it was earlier, and Rita's hand was soaked with saliva that oozed from my mouth. Not long after it was I released it and asked and if he wouldn't mind me taking advantage of it since Rita already had the pleasure of it in her ass.

Bill couldn't say yes fast enough, and Rita nodded her head in approval.

"What do you have in mind Lacey?"

"Well, I like to try something a bit different. At least for yours truly. Something Walter and I saw in a amateur video just recently on Xhamster. It's called an 'anal cowgirl'. Just lie there and let me straddle you before lowering my ass down on your cock.

"Sounds great to me, but the only thing I ask is that you straddle me with your ass towards my face so I can have a clear view of my cock in that pretty bumhole of yours."

"That would be a 'reverse' anal cowgirl. Seems you saw the same video I did."

As requested I straddled Bill with my ass towards his face. After which Rita was kind enough to get some lubricant from a nearby night table and liberally lube Bill's cock and my asshole. Once they were she held his cock for me to make sure it would be in-line with my asshole as I lowered my ass. Which I did while on my knees and bent forward slightly until I felt his cockhead poking my anus. When I did I lowered myself hard but slowly until his cockhead popped in. After it was I lowered my ass all the way down until my butt cheeks and full weight were resting on Bill's groin and all but maybe a half inch or so of his dick was buried in my ass.

Since it was the first time I ever took a cock in my ass in a cowgirl position I never realized how different it would feel. My ass felt stuffed...but deliciously so. Bill's cock seemed simply huge. Much larger than it actually is which might be because it was the first time anyone, including my husband, had his cock in my ass this way. Now I knew how an olive felt after being stuffed with a pimento.

Once we were both comfortable I began a steady up & down bobbing motion with my ass. I would raise myself just far enough until only Bill's cockhead was still embedded before plunging back down again. Over and over I repeated the process.

Unfortunately it wasn't long before I realized how tiring it was being be in this position with me doing all the work. Maybe for a younger woman it wouldn't be, but for someone up there it years it definitely was. Thankfully Bill sensed I could use some assistance and put the palms of his hands under the bottom of my ass cheeks to help with my up & down motion. Once he did it made things a whole lot less strenuous...and more enjoyable.

Very much so due to my ass feeling filled to capacity and the way his cockhead was stimulating my rectum where it normally wouldn't be when being ass-fucked in a doggie position. Even Bill commented on how different it felt...and in a good way.

"I'd say 'giddy-up' Lacey, but you'd probably smack me if I did. Besides, you're doing just fine without any encouragement on my part. And I can't tell you what an arousing sight it is seeing my cock sliding in & out of your delicious looking asshole."

With Bill's helping hands I was able to maintain a nice steady up & down bobbing motion. Which as I got closer to an orgasm increased almost two-fold. And the faster I rode his cock the wetter my cunt got. Eventually a steady stream of love juice was dripping down onto Bill's balls.

Even Rita joined in on things. Mostly by fondling my tits which were swaying around like crazy with each up & down bobbing motion.

Suddenly Bill announced he was about to cum, and when he did he asked that I be all the way down on his cock so it was fully buried in my butt.

"Just give me the word Bill, and I will."

Until then I continued to enjoy one good ass-fucking in spite of yours truly doing most of the work. No doubt first chance I got I was going to do a reverse anal cowgirl with Walter. And no doubt due to his much longer and fatter cock my ass would feel stuffed beyond belief. I oozed even more love juice thinking about it.

"I'm ready Lacey...time to slam that beautiful ass of yours all the way down."

Which I did, and as soon as I did Bill cummed. The first load of cum shot deep in my ass and it was like lighting the fuse to a firecracker. The feel of his hot cum shooting into my rectum set off my own orgasm. First I screamed...and this time I didn't hold back. Then my cunt let loose with the always unavoidable series of cunt farts from an anally induced orgasm. All accompanied by a gush of pussy juice. And not just a few, but a slew of them in rapid succession. For a while it seemed I would never stop.

Once both Bill and I were totally spent I slowly raised myself until Bill's now semi-hard cock plopped out my asshole.

"Wow Lacey...that's quite the anal gape you have. Never saw you with such a big one."

Even Rita commented on how big it was.

Then slowly but surely Bill's cumload started oozing out. Out and down my pussy lips and eventually down onto Bill's now totally limp dick.

"I don't know about you Bill, but I really enjoyed the reverse anal cowgirl thing. It was kind of special. A very rewarding experience in spite of the extra work on my part."

"I hear you Lacey. But there isn't a time I haven't enjoyed fucking you in the ass. It's always special to me."

Once Bill's load fully drained from my asshole it was time for me to leave to get dinner ready. After I cleaned up and dressed, Rita and I spent a few private moments together of which we used for some very intimate kissing.

"Thank you Lacey. You made my day and week. And while I can't speak for Bill, I'm sure you did the same for him too."

I then headed home with a big smile of contentment on my face and an eagerness to share with Walter my wonderful and sexually fulfilling afternoon. Plus, while I'm confident Walter has pretty much figured out how "close" Rita and I are, I think it's time he hears it straight from the horse's mouth. Otherwise I'm sure Bill will first chance he gets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:

During dinner I shared my afternoon with Walter down to every last detail. And he never batted and eyelash during the parts about Rita and I. By the time I finished he wanted more for dessert than the blueberry pie I bought. Before I knew it we were in the bedroom and doing it anally with me in the reverse cowgirl position. And like I imagined earlier, it was an awesome ass-fucking. Walter's big eight-inch dong felt like a can of Red Bull had been inserted up my butt. And when he cummed it felt like one popped open in my ass. Figuratively it blew me away and we both cummed like we never have before. Had to be the biggest cumload Walter ever dumped in my ass. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

12