All Comments on 'Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 04'

by Subleglover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another good read by this new and improving writer. Look forward to many other varied stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah yes, the deceitful behaviour by the female of the species progresses. Why is mister Mug still being an accepting idiot, can't you write the story so that he at least displays a small amount of intelligence?

ceb480ceb480almost 3 years ago

This was my favorite yet. It may have gone a little over the edge for my taste but great otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep going. Only reason I come to this site is to check if you're still uploading more of this. I need 10 chapters minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Ive loved every paragraph. 100/10 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I am in his place I choose fuck off I am leaving and leave that women(this guy is not submissive he is a pussy). That's what happened when you not have many experiences with girl. I think her husband make best decision of his life leaving that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well if I am his place I said fuck off I am leaving (This Guy is not Submissive he is aa pussy).Well that's happened when you don't have many experiences with women and I think the lady husband take the best decision of this life leaving that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First let me first say that the respectful dom-submissive relationship you established between Mistress Sofia and the young man was erotic and sexual. Degrading and dehumanizing insults, as often found in these stories, are just not necessary. Mistress Sofia’s move to a house in the country and the construction of a “playroom” was a nice story line extension. As these stories go, the next obvious story-line extension of adding a second dominatrix destroyed the trusting relationship between Mistress Sofia and her young man sub. Your Lady Barbara character fell back into the role of the venom spewing, dehumanizing, uncaring dominatrix that is so typical in stories like this. You made an effort to have Lady Sofia re-establish some level of trust with her sub, but this was too little, late. I wish you would have had Lady Barbara show some compassion or at least some realization that her sub is a human being. Perhaps that can be done in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubleglover@Subleglover
New to writing. Love dominant women, female legs, nylons, garter belts, high heels, pantyhose, CBT, strap-ons, being controlled, used, and abused for others pleasure. Thank you for reading my stories. If you choose to contact me with questions please provide an email addre...