Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Sofia walked over to the wall where she kept the crops, whips, floggers and some restraints. She took a leather leash from the wall and returned. Clipping it to my collar she led me over to her thrown where she sat down. "Kneel slave!" She had stretched her legs out straight in-front of her and crossed them at her slim white ankles.

Usually when on her thrown I am providing oral service to her pussy or ass, but that obviously not what she had in mind judging by her sitting position and the fact that I wasn't laying beneath her.

"Barbara will be down in a few minutes. Until then you may massage my legs."

"Yes Mistress Sofia."

She held the leash taught as I kneed down by her long, pale, perfectly shaped, sexy legs. She kept them cross as I reached down and started massaging her calf. I could just feel the tension in the leash pulling my neck and head towards her, but not enough to be uncomfortable or pull me off balance as I gratefully rubbed her legs.

I was mesmerized by her beauty, her elegance and the fact that I was allowed to rub her gorgeous legs. They were always so perfectly smooth and flawless. Just tone enough to have defined shape at her calves and thighs, but also soft and feminine.

Yes, I'm biased as a leg man, and as her submissive. But for me they are so perfect. I could touch or lick them all night if I was given a chance.

So entranced by her legs, I did not hear or see Lady Barbara enter the playroom. Only when Mistress Sofia eased up on my leash and ordered, "Kiss my shoes slave", and I turned my head, did I see Lady Barbara standing there.

Lowering my head, I placed a kiss on the part of Mistress Sofia's black pumps that just covered the tops of her toes. After kissing the second pump, I let my eyes wander to Lady Barbara.

On her feet were a pair of pumps. The exact same style and heel height as Mistress Sofia, except Lady Barbara's were a deep blue. Her tone, defined legs were encased in black, silky, thigh high stockings. They stayed on her sexy legs without the assistance of a garter belt. Her sex was bare and smooth as if she just finished shaving herself for our playtime. Her large breasts were cupped in a black, quarter cup bra that just barely covered her large nipples, and looked like it might break loose from the weight of her tits.

"Greet my guest properly slave", Mistress Sofia commanded as she gave me more slack on the leash. Leaning down I kissed Lady Barbara's pumps just as I had done for Mistress Sofia. Turning back to Mistress Sofia outstretch legs I began massaging them again. I love women's legs, and my Mistress's are exquisite. So, I wasn't about to pass up a chance to touch them as much as possible even with Lady Barbara standing there.

While I did that Lady Barbara went and got the leather cuffs. She squatted down and placed one on each of my ankles. She then pulled one of my hands from Mistress Sofia's leg and cuffed it. When she was done, I continued rubbing her leg with that hand and held up my other arm to be cuffed as well.

Lady Barbara stepped away again. My anxious hands were now rubbing and kneading Mistress Sofia's lower thighs. She let out a sigh as I lovingly rubbed her sexy legs. She had pulled the leash taught again bringing me closer. "Her" erection almost rubbing her calf. She knew I would get hard from getting to touch her sexy legs.

My desire to thrust my hips forward and rub myself against her legs had to be squelched, as I had not been given permission to give myself pleasure like that. Mistress Sofia just smiled as if she was reading my mind.

Returning from the other side of the playroom, Lady Barbara had brought the spreader bar and two leather paddles. Mistress Sofia pulled her legs away and stood up. She gave the leash a tug upwards indicating for me to stand. She then led me over to the middle of the room where the restraining chains had already been released from the ceiling. This was the same location I had been bound when Lady Barbara went bat shit crazy for a few moments on Saturday.

Both women kneeled down and attached the spreader bar between my legs. The spreader bar is a wooden dowl rod about three and a half feet long. There was an eyebolt in the middle of it. Mistress Sofia had gotten the small leather ball collar and gently wrapped it around me. It fit snuggly just below my shaft and above my testicles.

On the back of the collar was a small metal ring. Mistress Sofia wrapped a leather cord through the ring and tied a knot. She took the other end and pulled it through the eye bolt in the middle of the spreader bar. She pulled it tight, making sure my balls were being stretched enough to be uncomfortable, but not very painful. She tied the leather cord in place.

While my Mistress finished binding my balls, Lady Barbara grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. I was expecting to have them hooked to the chains from the ceiling, but she clipped the cuffs together behind my back. I was still helpless, but not completely immobile.

What Mistress Sofia did next shocked me. She took the leather leash that was still clipped to my collar and she wrapped it up and over one of the hooks in the ceiling. She pulled it tight, so my collar was pulled up just a bit, and then she released it by a couple of inches, so it wasn't pulling on my neck.

She had never restrained me this way before, and we had never done anything with breath play. It was not something either of us wanted to try, but here I was bound at the neck to a hook in the ceiling. If Lady Barbara lost control again and kicked me hard enough, I might lose consciousness and there would be nothing to support my body weight except my collar. I would basically be hung by my neck from the ceiling. Even if they worked together, they wouldn't be able to lift me and unhook the leash.

What I didn't know, because I couldn't see it, was that Mistress Sofia had tied the leash to the hook using a type of slip knot. If she gave the leash enough of a tug, I would be free of the hook. If I pulled hard enough, I would be free of the hook, without being hung or ever being choked.

Lady Barbara was still behind me. She traced the edge of the leather paddle across my back and butt. Mistress Sofia stepped in-front of me holding her paddle. She was just staring into my eyes, into my soul, into my psyche.

She had always been great at reading me. Knowing my desires and wants, and always seemed two steps ahead of me in everything we did. I tried to learn from her and learn to read people. Especially to read her. I felt she was testing me. Not testing my submission, testing my trust of her.

When she had invited me over, I told her I trusted her and would come over. I kept my word and I was here submitting to her and Lady Barbara. I just stared back into her eyes. Mistress Sofia has beautiful eyes, and I loved looking at her, but I was trying to send a message. Even though I felt my life was on the line in the precarious position I found myself in, I trusted her and would obey. Even though I was not in any real danger, I had passed her test.

She held my gaze awhile longer, and then stepped forward. She placed the leather paddle under my bound and collared balls. She slid the end of it up them and then up the entire length of my rigid shaft. She used the paddle to gently tap on the end of "her" cock. Not striking it, just a tap, tap, tap. Mistress Sofia could see I was bracing myself for a harder strike, but she never delivered it.

Instead she pulled the paddle away and raised her right leg up slowly. She brushed her bare, hard knee under my balls and lifted them slightly. Pulling them upward made the cord tighter and more painful. Then she slowly traced her smooth, porcelain leg up. Her knee came up my balls and then to the base of my shaft. Her shin followed as she rubbed her lower leg up "her" entire erection.

How she balanced on one foot in high heels, and so expertly stroked me with her other leg is beyond my comprehension. She used her leg to just barely touch me, to tease me, to drive me wild. She knows and understand my fetish for stockings, but her bare leg was so smooth that it didn't matter what she wore. Just as she lowered her leg back down and her knee passed by my balls again, Lady Barbara delivered the first swat to my bare ass.

The hit was hard enough to push my hips forward, which meant my balls were pulled more. The slack they had given me in the leash to my neck collar was enough that it was not pulled tight even as my body moved. Mistress Sofia walked behind me as well and delivered a swat to my ass. They each had a cheek and they took turns in their swings.

They had not gagged me so I did my best not to show the pain or discomfort, but I would occasionally slip and cry out after a hard hit. This only encouraged them to swing harder. It was about them controlling what I felt, and how I reacted. Not about inflicting the pain. At least I knew that for Mistress Sofia. I wasn't sure what drove Lady Barbara.

Not bothering to count, I knew I just had to stand there, helpless and take what they wanted to give me. My butt was really starting to hurt, when Mistress Sofia stopped her paddling and stepped back in-front of me. Lady Barbara was now alternating which ass cheek she hit.

Standing a few feet away Mistress Sofia tossed her paddle on the ground over near her thrown. She reached up and pulled her bikini top down exposing her fantastic breasts to me, and tucked the cups under her smooth globes. She took each nipple between her fingers and rubbed and pinched them as I watched her, and she watched me watching her. Somehow, I didn't even feel the swats to my backside anymore, even though Lady Barbara was still swinging away.

Mistress Sofia stepped up to me, cupped her hands under each breast and then started rubbing them up and down my chest. She pressed her bikini covered crotch into "her" hard on and could feel every time it would throb and push against her as she teased me with her breasts.

I let out a long slow breath and enjoyed the sensations she was giving me. She just rubbed up and down me several times before stepping away. Lady Barbara had now stopped paddling me and stepped to the side to watch her friend expertly tease me. Then Mistress Sofia walked behind me and began rubbing herself against my back.

Lady Barbara now stood alone in-front of me. I was completely helpless and exposed to whatever she might try to do to me. Instead of lifting her big tits out of her bra, which was barely covering her anyway. She just unhooked it and tossed it aside. She confidently stepped up to me, just as Mistress Sofia had and began rubbing her large, stiff nipples against me chest.

Her breasts felt great against me as well, but totally different. Her longer nipples felt stiffer, but her breasts were slightly larger and less firm than Mistress Sofia's.

Four breasts against my body at one time was driving me crazy. Lady Barbara's bare crotch was pressing "Mistress Sofia's" erection into my own crotch. Sandwiching it between our bodies. Whenever I would uncontrollably throb it would push into her freshly shaved groin. When it did, she would let out an, "Oh yes" as she enjoyed the feel of it against her.

Their double titty teasing lasted for several minutes. They seemed to be enjoying the teasing, but I know it was not nearly as much as I was enjoying it. Lady Barbara took a step back and began tweaking her own, long, dark nipples. Mistress Sofia reached her hands around my body and began fondling my chest and rubbing my nipples. All while pressing her tits into my back.

"Her" cock would throb and pull the cord around my balls a little. Mistress Sofia was also pressing into me. Pushing my upper body forward, which put more tension in the ball restraint. My neck collar still had enough slack, but I could feel the leash was there.

Lady Barbara removed her right hand from her breast and lowered it to her pussy. She slowly rubbed her fingers along the outside of it while still rubbing her left breast. She just stared at me as Mistress Sofia played with my nipples, and "her" cock jerked from excitement.

As her excitement grew so did her attention to her cunt. She firmly pushed her hand against it as she rubbed. She let her index and ring finger slide down the sides of her labia, and let her middle finger slide between those dangling lips.

From behind me Mistress Sofia whispered, "Watch as she pleasures her sexy, mature body." She began pinching my left nipple and traced her right hand down my stomach to "her" dick. She slowly wrapped her hand around its girth and held it firmly. Then ever so slowly she stroked up and down my entire length.

Mistress Sofia did it just gently and slowly enough to give me tremendous pleasure, but not allow me to approach climax. She began placing small kisses on the back of my shoulder, still with her nipples pressed against my bare back, as she peaked over my shoulder and watched her friend.

Lady Barbara watched as Mistress Sofia gave me a teasing, reach around hand job. Lady Barbara's middle finger had now curled up inside of her wet snatch and she used her thumb to stroke her clitoris. "I used to masturbate as my only means of sexual gratification during my marriage. Now I feel free, and touching my body seems different, better some how. Like all the other times it was because Jonathan didn't give me pleasure, so I had to do it myself. Now I want to do it myself, whenever and however I want."

We both watched as Lady Barbara closed her eyes and began breathing heavily. Her left hand squeezing her entire breast very hard, and her right hand aggressively rubbing and fingering her wanton cunt. Just when I thought she would push herself into ecstasy, she stopped. Mistress Sofia was still teasing me, and Lady Barbara had decided to tease herself and deny herself an orgasm.

Although she didn't let herself climax, Lady Barbara had left herself in a sexually heightened state. Mistress Sofia stopped her stroking of "her" cock and stopped rubbing and pinching my nipple.

Lady Barbara stepped closer to me. I swallowed hard as bad memories came flooding back to the front of my mind. That had been expertly pushed to the back of my thoughts during the teasing playtime, but now filled me with apprehension.

Just as my Mistress had done, she raised her leg so her knee was just under my bound and collard balls. Her black stockings were very sheer, smooth, and silky. Reaching up she placed both hands on my shoulders and then rubbed her knee up gently from my balls, all the way to the tip of my mushroomed shaped cock head. Her shin grazing my veiny shaft. I tried not to let out a groan, but her touch overcame me and quiet, slow "oooohhhh" escaped my lips.

Lady Barbara just kept rubbing me with her knee and shin. Sometimes to the point of her blue pump stopping just after contacting my exposed balls. "She has nice legs doesn't she slave?", Mistress Sofia whispered into my ear.

"Yes, Mistress Sofia, Lady Barbara has nice legs."

"Do you like how they feel on "my" cock?"

"Yes, Mistress Sofia."

Just like my Mistress, Lady Barbara was used to being in heels. She had no trouble keeping her balance and control as she stroked me with her lower leg. "I bet I could make him cum with just my leg Sophia", Lady Barbara said. "Oh, I know you could Barbara, but to be fair, his leg fetish makes him easy prey when getting a leg job."

Lady Barbara Definity seemed more at ease tonight compared to Saturday. Maybe Mistress Sofia's plan to get her frustration out had worked, or maybe she was just getting more use to a dominant role.

Being between these two, sexy, mature, dominant women was pleasurable, but like all good things it wouldn't last. They kept me excited and wanting more, but never took me close to the edge.

Both beautiful women stepped away from me. Mistress Sofia pulled her black, skimpy bikini top up and over her breasts. She then unhooked the leash from the back of my collar, and unhooked my wrists from behind my back. The leash remained hanging from the hook.

Lady Barbara didn't bother with her bra. She left her tan, large breasts exposed. Her nipples were still erect and excited. She kneeled down in-front of me and untied my balls, and then released my ankles from the spreader bar.

Mistress Sofia led me over to her thrown, where Lady Barbara sat down on the large padded seat. I was told to get on my hands and knees directly in-front of her. Lady Barbara crossed her thigh high stocking covered legs, and let her blue pump dangle from her toe.

She then purposefully let it drop to the floor, and extended her leg out. She rubbed the sole of her silky, stocking covered foot against my leather mask, and then pushed her toes into my mouth. I eagerly sucked her foot and tried to run my tongue against it.

Lady Barbara smiled, but then pulled her foot away. She had only wanted to make me do it as she sat there with a willing 20 year old submissive anxious to please her. She glanced down at her shoe, so I picked it up and held it so she could slide her foot back into it.

Mistress Sofia then had me crawl forward and bound my wrists to the front legs of her thrown. The restraints that clipped to my wrist cuffs were at the very bottom of the chair legs, so I was still supporting myself on my hands and knees. I just couldn't go anywhere now. Not that I wanted too.

Lady Barbara uncrossed her sexy legs, placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled it between her spread thighs. As much as I longed to feel her silky stockings against my face, I was still excited to get to lick her pussy. "Worship my cunt slave". That command was music to my ears.

Kissing up her thighs as my face moved closer and closer to her already wet pussy, I tried to please and tease her. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing because she left her hand on the back of my head, but wasn't pulling me into her sex yet.

I would kiss her silky stockings just at the tops of them, and then kiss her bare flesh. Then I would re-trace my path, but this time licking her legs instead of kissing them. Alternating between thighs I kept going a little higher each time until I was kissing right where her leg met her crotch.

She had already been excited and wet from playing with herself earlier, so I cannot take credit for it, but I hoped I was adding to her excitement. Just as things were getting more interesting, Mistress Sofia had picked up the paddle she tossed over there earlier and gave my exposed ass a swat.

It made a loud smack noise, but didn't really hurt. Just enough to get my attention, and make me work more on focusing on Lady Barbara's vulva. The swats to my ass were slow, with long pauses between each strike, and not in a constant rhythm.

I kissed Lady Barbara's pussy, right in the middle of it. Then I licked up the sides of her outer labia. Trying to stick out my tongue as far as possible and make it as stiff as I could, I traced it up and down one side, then up and down the other. Then I made a soft, gently slow lick right up the middle, but not really pushing my tongue inside and carefully missing her clit. I was trying to build her anticipation as my Mistress had taught me.

Lady Barbara's pussy was different to my Mistresses though. Lady Barbara's lips hung down more and were longer. I took the opportunity to explore this difference and sucked one into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I ever so gently pulled on it a bit and then did the same with the other dangling lip. She was moaning and pulling my head tighter to her groin, so I kept my focus there while I tried to please her.

Mistress Sofia and stopped my paddling and retrieved one of her smooth vibrators. She came over to my left side and sat down on my back. I could easily support her slight weight and enjoyed the feel of the backs of her bare thighs against my back, and the feel of her partially covered ass cheeks against my naked flesh as well.