Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 05

Story Info
Continued submission to Mistress Sofia and Lady Barbara.
12.1k words
4.67
17.6k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still being bound with my arms above my head, a spreader bar between my legs, a glass butt plug snuggly in place inside my ass, I wondered what was in store for me now. It had been a long night serving Mistress Sofia and Lady Barbara, and I didn't know how much more I had left to give.

Mistress Sofia stood close to me. Running her finger up and down my bare chest. "Barbara has gone to bed. Don't worry, she won't be joining us for this part." Stepping back from me, I could see Mistress Sofia was still in her red silk robe from earlier. She had removed her red stiletto high heels, and red seamed thigh high stockings.

She untied the belt on her robe and let it fall to the floor. She had also removed the red leather corset she had been wearing. Only a small pair of red sheer panties covered her sex. Blood began flowing to my still sore groin as I stared at her. She stepped to me again, and put one hand behind my head pulling it down gently to her face and kissed me. Her soft, moist lips felt good against mine, and I could feel her smooth, red lipstick as it smeared onto my mouth.

As her tongue slid inside my mouth her other hand reached down and began to stroke my growing member. Even though my balls still ached, her touch was exquisite. She would stroke me fast, and then barely touch me at all. Then squeeze my shaft hard, before ever so softly stroking my balls. Then she would make a maddingly slow stroke up my whole length. She would tease my urethra with her thumb and then rub the underside of my cock head. She would jerk me with her hand upright, then flip her hand 180 degrees and stroke me that way. Giving me different sensations with each position of her hand.

The only interruption to her mastery over me was when "her" cock would throb and interrupt her fondling of her toy. Our lips never parted as she stroked me. I loved when she had jerked me off before and was loving how she was "making it up to me".

All too soon though she released "her" erection. She kept French kissing me though still holding the back of my head. Her hand now went to her panties and she rubbed her pussy through them. She was already getting wet and easily pushed the sheer red fabric inside her body. She curled her finger up and stroked her clit enjoying the friction the panties provided.

She began to moan into my mouth as we kissed. Then she stepped away. She slid her panties down her shapely legs and then brought them up to her face. "I can smell my own sex on these." She then extended them forward for me to smell. Her female fragrance had permeated them.

She pushed them into my mouth letting me taste her wetness on them. I was hoping her hand job reward for me would continue, but instead she squatted down on her bare feet in-front of me. She took hold of the base of "her" cock and before I realized her intentions, she took my entire length into her mouth.

"HOLY FUCK" was all I tried to say through my panty gag. She hadn't been subtle or teasing. She just enveloped me into her warm, wet mouth. She didn't gag or choke at all when my head passed into her throat. She knew what she was doing. She was also able to use her tongue to lick the underside of my cock as she sucked me. Her mouth and tongue were warm and wet and felt wonderful.

Oral sex had been the very first thing we had done together when I became her submissive. That was me going down on her though. In almost two years she had never given me a blow job. It didn't seem like something a Dominatrix would do so, strangely enough I had never really given it much thought. Now, here she was demonstrating she was still in complete control but using her mouth and tongue to control me.

Mistress Sofia pulled her head back and kissed my cock head with her soft lips. She then licked me up and down while staring up into my eyes. She knew this was not only the first time she had sucked "her" cock, but it was the first time anyone had ever sucked it.

She reached up with her hands. She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it making it glisten with her silva. She then used her tongue to play with the opening, and the sensations she gave me were incredible. With one hand she stroked the base of my shaft, and the other she gently cupped and rubbed my balls. Every so often she would just look up at me with her beautiful, dark, piercing eyes.

Mistress Sofia then traced her tongue down "her" cock and licked my sore balls. She then sucked one into her mouth. She knew just how to roll it around and make me feel things I didn't know existed. The feeling of the suction her mouth created, and her wet tongue on my testicle were totally new and amazing. Then she released it and took the other one into her mouth and repeated it. Her mouth was gentle and warm. Her teasing and pleasuring of my ball amazing.

After that she reached her index finger and thumb around the top of my balls and pulled them down just a bit. This brought "her" erection down and pointed straight at her face. She made an "O" with her lips and started moving back and forth on "her" hard cock. Her tongue making maximum contact with the underside of my shaft as she bobbed her head.

Through the panty gag I moaned out "Oh Mistress Sofia". She kept fondling and pulling my balls, and with her other hand she reached down and slipped a finger inside of herself. I could her the squishing noise as she finger-fucked her pussy. The slight moaning sound she made while using her mouth to fuck my cock was also driving me wild.

She released her grip on my balls and released me from her mouth and took her tongue and lapped at my engorged cock head. Her tongue was somehow soft and firm at the same time. So wet, so warm, so erotic! She swirled her tongue all around the head giving me constant pleasure. Mistress Sofia then placed her tongue right at my urethra and began flicking it and almost pulling it slightly open with the tip of her tongue as if she was trying to push her tongue inside of me. While her tongue French kissed my cock head, she traced her index finger slowly up and down the underside of my shiny, silva coated shaft.

This experience was something I wanted to last forever, but I knew I wouldn't last much longer. She pulled her head back and said, "Just let it happen, I want you to cum sweetie". She then went back to sucking me. "Her" cock was throbbing in her mouth. She knew she was taking me to sexual ecstasy.

She stroked the base of "her" cock quickly a few times. She was an expert at controlling her own orgasm as well as mine, and she timed it perfectly. Just as I screamed out "OH MISTRESS" through her panties, she deep throated me and my cum shot straight down her throat. She took the first three, quick shots just like that. While I exploded inside her mouth, her pussy exploded all over her own fingers.

She backed her head off of me so her tongue could flick the sensitive underside of my cock head, all while she stroked my shaft again. Pumping my cum into her mouth which was tightly sealed around "her" hard cock. Her fingers, covered in her natural lubricant and cum, never left her snatch as we climaxed together.

Staring down at her I could see her swallowing as I kept pumping my spunk into her mouth. As if she knew just how much of a load she was taking from me, she stopped swallowing as the last few jerks of my cock gave her the last of my seed.

Mistress Sofia let my cock fall from her mouth, and she closed it as she stood up. She still had her fingers buried inside her excited vulva. She reached up removed her panties from my mouth, and pulling my head back down to hers she opened her mouth and kissed me. Passing the last of my jizz into my own mouth. Kissing her was a rare treat, and I didn't care if I had to eat my cum to do it. Our tongues danced together swapping my cock cream.

As our lips parted I swallowed the remnants of my sperm. She pulled her fingers from her soaked pussy and brought them to my lips. They were covered in her gooey and sticky essence. I sucked her fingers clean savoring her taste and scent.

After her fingers were clean, she stepped back again letting me look at her naked, beautiful body. She just smiled as I took in her elegance, her beauty, her dominant presence. Deep down she enjoyed the lustful way I looked at her. She walked behind me, reached up and unclipped my wrist cuffs from the chains. I reached down and removed the spreader bar and ankle cuffs.

She stepped into me and we kissed again. This time I was able to wrap my arms around her and hold her naked body tight to my own. Her naked breasts and still firm nipples pressed against my chest. Our spent genitals against each other.

"Thank you Mistress Sofia."

"No thank you sweetie. It's been a long night, you can sleep here in the playroom if you'd like too."

"I should probably go Mistress." I answered. Part of me wanted to stay, but I wanted it to be holding her as we slept. I knew I would be down here alone, and that if Lady Barbara woke up in the middle of the night, she might come down here looking for me, or worse, looking for her ex-husband.

"Just leave everything here, I'll clean up tomorrow morning. Are you sure you are ok?" Mistress Sofia said as she reached up and un-buckled her collar from around my neck. She handed it back to me and I walked over to where I had left my clothes so many hours ago.

"Still hurts, but not as bad as earlier", I responded and then I walked to the bathroom at the far end of the room to remove the butt plug, get cleaned up and get dressed. She had put her robe back on and walked me to the front door.

"Tomorrow Barbara and I are going to brunch with some other friends, and then her and I are going shopping for the rest of the day. She will be looking at houses most of Monday. I will call you Monday and we can talk about everything that happened tonight ok sweetie."

"Ok Ms. Richards. It will be good to talk about everything. Goodnight."

I drove home thinking about everything that had happened. While getting to serve and pleasure two women at once was a fantasy come true, the best part of the night was the end. I had never gotten a blow job before, and Ms. Richards knew that. It was another first she had given me. Another first for me that we shared together. Those things were very special to me, and I believed they were special for her as well.

She had also not let Lady Barbara use "Mistress Sofia's" cock to penetrate her. Maybe Lady Barbara didn't want to feel that. She seemed very upset about all the times her husband had sex with her and left her unsatisfied. So maybe she didn't even want to risk that with her friend's sex slave. Or maybe Mistress Sofia did not want to share "her" cock with anyone else.

We had always had an open and honest relationship with each other since she had taken me as her submissive sex slave. She let me ask questions and we talked openly about things, but that subject some how seemed a little hard to talk about for me. What if while special for both of us, maybe it wasn't as special for her. I figured I would just let it go for now unless she brought it up on Monday.

As much as the end of the night had been a highlight, there certainly were some low spots as well. Lady Barbara going crazy for a few minutes with me being helpless was something I felt we needed to talk about.

Sunday was just a day for me to relax. I was glad I didn't have plans to do anything because I was still sore from the kick to the plums I received from Lady Barbara. As the day wound down, I was a little disappointed that Ms. Richards hadn't texted me to see if I was doing alright.

When she told me her friend was coming to visit, she made it very clear that other than Saturday night, I might not be able to come over during Barbara's one to two week visit. So maybe I should've been more patient. Her friend was visiting and that's were her focus should be, and not concerned with my well being.

Normally Ms. Richards has an idea of my work schedule so she knows when she can command me to come over and serve her. Since neither of us knew if that would be possible this week with Lady Barbara visiting, she hadn't asked me about my schedule. She had said she'd call on Monday so we could talk. All day at work I kept checking my phone to see if I had a missed call or text. After work, it was the same thing, but she never called. That lack of follow through on her part left me feeling hurt and disappointed.

By Tuesday I still felt sore but was fairly confident there was no permanent damage. Another day passed without a call. For me this was doubly frustrating. She had said she would call and hadn't, and normally she was the person I would go to for advice when I needed to talk about a problem. So I was out of luck.

Wednesday I was still a little sore, but feeling better. Around two in the afternoon I got a text from Ms. Richards. "Not sure if you are free tonight, but if you are, you should come over. There are two horny women that need servicing." Being very busy at work, I delayed responding. I needed time to think over my response because I didn't want to say something I'd regret.

Another text from Ms. Richards buzzed on my phone around four. "Just trying to make plans for the night. Are you coming over?" I finished up what I was doing at work around five, and before driving home I texted her back.

"Busy day, sorry to make your planning so difficult. Still a little sore, so I think it would be better to take it easy and not risk it tonight. Enjoy your evening." SEND

Maybe I was being overly sensitive, probably being immature, and impatient. If all those are true, then I figured I wasn't in the right frame of mind to be over there anyway. Mistress Sofia had always commanded me to come over. This was the first time she had asked. If it was a test of my submission, then I'm sure I failed. Not having gotten to talk about Saturday night with her in private meant I wasn't about to take a chance though.

Driving home from work I got a text notification, but I waited until arriving home to check my message. "Are you ok? No risk, I promise. Can you make it over?"

Never wanting to be rude to Ms. Richards I didn't want to ignore her, but I felt I had already answered her question about coming over tonight. I also felt that she didn't need an immediate answer to know if I was ok, because she hadn't asked in days. So, I turned my phone off, and just tried to relax for the night.

Around eight o'clock there was a knock on my door. I was surprised to see Ms. Richards standing at my door. She had been to my apartment a few times, but it was rare. "Hi, sweetie. I tried calling, but it went right to voicemail. Are you ok?"

I welcomed her in, and she sat down on the couch. Before I could say anything, she apologized for not calling me on Monday as she said she would. She ended up going to look at houses with Lady Barbara. She had not considered that I was still hurting from the kick I received.

"I feel so bad about that sweetie. It's my fault, and it should've never happened. The whole thing was my idea. I encouraged her to think of you as her ex-husband, and as my submissive you and your safety are my responsibility. I also should've checked on you to see if you were ok these last few days. I am very sorry sweetie."

I explained that I didn't want her to feel bad, and I know she is busy with her friend. I also explained that I remember Lady Barbara asking if I was ok, but don't remember her apologizing. Maybe as a submissive I was wrong to want an apology. I submitted to their use by my own choice, but that was how I felt. I also tried to explain that with her not calling to talk about what happened, I was bothered by her suggesting I come over tonight as if nothing ever happened and we didn't need to talk.

Ms. Richards appreciated my honesty with her, and did say how Barbara had really seemed to be feeling better about everything now that she got her aggression out. She also said she was proud of how I kept going after everything I had been through.

"When the intensity of the pain started to wear off and I had a better sense of what was going on, I was ready to leave, but I didn't want to let you down. I am glad you could help your friend, but I'm not sure how I feel about her using me again. It means a great deal to me that you came over tonight though. Thank you."

"I should've done it sooner. I hadn't appreciated how all of this made you feel. There is no excuse for my behavior in regards to your well being, and I'm sorry about all of it."

"I wasn't mad, I was just hurt. Physically and emotionally. I'm sorry if I'm being too sensitive or too touchy about all of it."

"You are justified in how you feel. I think I would've preferred that you were mad instead of hurt. I don't ever want to really hurt you. I am glad you trust me enough to tell me how you feel though." Ms. Richards stood up and we hugged. A long embrace and neither of us said anything while we held each other.

Ms. Richards told me she would like me to come over tomorrow. "I understand that you are apprehensive, but I promise it will all be ok. You are the only person I trust with all my kinky desires, fetishes, and passions. I let Barbara see a little bit of this side of my life to help her, but also because I trust her, and she would never tell anyone about my private life. I hope you will trust me and come over tomorrow night. If not, that is ok, and I will see you after she leaves."

With that she turned to leave, but before walking to the door Ms. Richards reached into her purse and pulled out the leather mask. "If you come over, make sure you put this on before walking into the house."

"I trust you Ms. Richards. I will be there tomorrow night." We hugged again and I walked her out to her car. This had been the first conflict or issue in our relationship, but I felt we had come through it alright. Her coming to see me and talk really showed how much she cared, and I felt silly for being upset, even though she made it clear it wasn't silly, and I was glad it was behind us.

Thursday night I pulled into the driveway and slipped on the leather mask before exiting my car. Somehow it felt weird to be wearing a black leather mask and be fully dressed in casual clothing.

Mistress Sofia let me in, I handed her the collar and she placed it around my neck. Lady Barbara was nowhere in sight. "Follow me to the playroom slave." Following her to the basement steps I admired her outfit. She was in the simple, revealing black bikini that she had worn when I was cutting her lawn almost two years ago. She also had on 4 inch black pumps. Mistress Sofia knew that was my favorite style of high heeled shoes. Sexy, elegant, simple, stylish and feminine.

After we walked into the playroom and she closed the door behind me, I was commanded to strip. Following her orders as always, I was soon naked, except the collar and mask, but this time I was even more nervous than Saturday night.

Mistress Sofia put her palms on my chest and leaned forward kissing me briefly. "I don't like you in the mask, but it is necessary to protect your identity." Her lips always feel so good no matter what part of me they touch. "What is going through you mind right now slave?"

"You are so incredibly sexy. I remember when you wore this bikini to lay out in the sun a few days after my 18th birthday, before you went on your cruise. I was worried you'd see that I had gotten an erection. I'm also nervous about tonight."

"I understand you being nervous. Trust me, it will be ok. I didn't know if you would remember this bikini, but I'm glad you do. I did notice your erection though. You weren't as clever as you thought you were, trying to hide it behind your t-shirt. That is why I made you lower the umbrella, to get a better look at it."