Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Mistress I'm so close, please make me cum for you. Your leg is, oh fuck, so incredible. Please don't stop, oh fuck."

I was getting so close, but she was going just slow enough to keep me on the edge. Lady Barbara brought her leg up into the air, and positioned her foot just above where "Mistress's cock" poked above her alabaster leg. She placed the bottom of her foot onto my cock head and began rubbing it with her silky stocking.

"HOLY FUCK! OH MY GOSH, OH FUCK!"

Mistress Sofia began stroking me faster with her irresistible leg. "That's it leg fucker, cum for your Mistress and Lady Barbara. Give us your thick spunk. Show me what our legs do to you slave. Cum for your Mistress!"

With her leg in the air to rub her foot on me, Lady Barbara had her crotch open and exposed. Not missing an opportunity, she reached down with her hand and began to rub her clit.

Mistress Sofia knew I was going to cum now no matter what. I wish I could take credit and say I was able to ejaculate on command for her, but she had triggered my climax. "Her" cock jerked between her upper calf and lower thigh. Lady Barbara held her foot just barely touching the head, and my cum shot out into the bottom of her foot. Each blast of jizz would splash against her black stocking foot and then back down onto Mistress Sofia's sexy knee, thigh and calf.

The pumping action of her leg did not stop. My whole body was trembling between these two dominant, erotic, kinky women. "Oh yes Mistress, oh your legs, oh fuck, oh Mistress, oh my gosh, FUCK!" Both women smiled knowing they had made me lose all control. My hands strained against the restraints holding me to the bed. My body convulsing and moving as wave after wave of pleasure swept through my entire body.

They say the mind is the most powerful sex organ, and Mistress Sofia had just proved it. My fetish for women's legs and stockings had made this orgasm so powerful and pleasurable.

When Mistress Sofia had milked me of all my seed, she stopped stroking. She didn't remove her leg though. "Her" cock was still surrounded by her literal fucking leg. Lady Barbara rested her jizz covered foot on my cock head as she kept rubbing her clitoris. She then leaned towards me and pulled my head to her exposed breasts. I began licking and sucking it as she quickly brought herself to another orgasm.

She held my head to her bosom as her fingers continued to pleasure herself. I teased and nibbled her long, stiff nipple and then sucked it hard as the last waves of pleasure crashed through her.

She sat up and turned around bringing her foot to my face. No command or order was needed. I opened my mouth and began licking the bottom of her delicate foot. Her expensive stocking was soaked through with my spunk, but I ran my tongue up and down the entire length of her foot. Again, I tried to move my restrained hands. Wanting to reach up and stroke her lower leg as my mouth cleaned up my load.

Lady Barbara finally just relaxed her leg leaving her foot resting on my face as I continued to lick the bottom of her foot. "Sofia, the things you can make a man do for you is incredible. You have trained this young man to lick up his own semen, and not only that to lick it off a woman's foot. I cannot wait to train a man to obey me like your slave obeys you." With that she slid her foot from my face.

Mistress Sofia sat up and positioned herself near my head now. Her hips and ass were very close to my face, but she brought her knee to my mouth for me to clean her leg now. Turning my head towards her I began to eagerly lick her sexy leg. I didn't care that it was covered in my cream.

Cleaning her leg was more difficult than Lady Barbara's foot just because of the position of our bodies on the bed, but I lapped at her leg regardless. For my Mistress it was more about the submissive act than actually getting cleaned up. For me it was more about submitting and getting to worship her legs.

While I happily went at my task of oral leg worship, the Domme's continued to talk. "Not all men are trainable Barbara. Some men are not submissive at all. You have to identify who is suitable for you and your dominant desires. Some submissive men may not have the same kinks and fetishes as you and therefore are not a good match either."

With her leg cleaned to her satisfaction, Mistress Sofia climbed off the bed. Lady Barbara followed her lead and they continued to talk about me and submissive men. I could hear the clicking of their high heels as they both walked to the far end of the playroom and out the door. Of course, Mistress Sofia turned the lights off leaving me bound to the bed in the dark.

To be continued...