Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I couldn't see what she was doing, but she reached down and pulled her bikini bottom to the side and slipped the toy just barely inside herself. She began to fuck herself with the plastic toy as I worshipped her friend's pussy with my mouth.

Not wanting to stop playing with Lady Barbara's long pussy lips, but not wanting her to get bored, I began pushing my tongue inside of her, but still pressing more to the outside of her vagina. "Oh yes, lick me, lick my pussy" was all I could hear her say. I then heard the muffled sound of the toy vibrating inside of Mistress Sofia.

My tongue eventually found its way up to Lady Barbara's engorged clit. Flicking it up and down with the tip of my tongue sent pleasure coursing through her body. She pulled my head tight into her sex indicating she liked what I was doing and exactly where I was doing it. I applied more pressure and sucked it into my mouth. I repeated this over and over as her breathing got harder and harder.

"That's it, fucking lick me, lick my pussy, I want to cum, make me cum, fucking make me cum!" As I tried my best to do as she commanded, Mistress Sofia was thrusting her toy in and out of her wet love canal. I could hear the wet sloshing noises as she fucked it in and out of herself.

"OH I'M CUMMING, DON'T STOP, FUCK OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING. Lady Barbara climaxed as my tongue stayed focused on her clit trying to give her as much pleasure as possible. Just as Lady Barbara's orgasm started to ebb, Mistress Sofia stood up and turned so she was facing my left side.

With one hand ploughing her cunt with the vibrator now set on high, her other hand reached down and frigged her clit. "Oh, oh, oh FUCK!" and with that she slipped the vibrator almost completely outside of herself only leaving the tip in, but her other hand never stopped rubbing her sensitive pleasure nub. She came and squirted her nectar all over my side and back.

Having no experience with other women, I do not know what it is like when they squirt, but when she squirted it wasn't like when a man cums. When a man ejaculates his semen shoots out in a thick rope like shot, with the intensity varying. When Mistress Sofia squirts during an orgasm, it just sprays out everywhere. Almost like when you place your thumb at the end of a garden hose, and the water sprays out in a random fan shape.

After the first two blasts of female ejaculate, she pushed the vibrator back into her convulsing vagina. She thrust it in and out a couple of times and then sprayed her delicious juices onto my back again.

I still had my head buried between Lady Barbara's stocking covered thighs, but I knew the sounds and had felt her spray on me before. So, I knew what she was doing. Lady Barbara had never seen a woman squirt before and watched as her friend marked me with her natural, feminine perfume.

After squirting several times all over my naked body, Mistress Sofia began to calm down from her self-induced splattering orgasm. "Oh Sofia, that was incredible. I've never seen anything like that before. At first I thought you were peeing on him. You have to show me how you do that."

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show Barbara. Every woman is different, and not all of them can squirt, but we can talk about it another time. Maybe my slave and I can help you do it as well sometime."

After I have an orgasm, I usually want to take a break and maybe even a nap. Mistress Sofia usually doesn't let that happen though. Sometimes teasing me and keeping me hard even after cumming, with her knowing full well I won't be able to ejaculate again for at least a little while.

These two insatiable women just want to keep going though. They both just had powerful orgasms, but now wanted more. Mistress Sofia released my hands from the front legs of her thrown and pulled me to my feet by my collar. She led me over to her "immobilizer" bench.

Like most of her custom equipment and furniture. Mistress Sofia had seen something similar online and just had me make it for her, with a few slight changes or tweaks to suit her needs. The bench was really no different. It was just a piece of furniture that I could be bound to, usually on my hands and knees. It could be adjusted to a convenient height for whatever she planned on doing to me, while I was restrained to it.

Mistress Sofia guided me over to the bench. She reached behind me and pulled "her" erect prick down and pushed me so my chest was laying on the top padded portion of the bench. This put "her" cock hanging over the back edge and pressed against the vertical pad.

Lady Barbara came over and they restrained me completely. My angles, my calves just below the knee, my wrists and forearms just below the elbow, a strap was brought up and over my lower back, and my collar was even clipped to the bench. I was completely bound and helpless.

Both dominant Goddess walked away for a moment as I awaited my fate. Lady Barbara returned and stood in-front of me. She was holding the purple strap on dildo and harness. She let me watch as she stepped into the harness and slowly pulled it up her tan, defined, nylon covered legs.

She then stepped forward and pushed the bulbous, smooth, purple head into my mouth. She wanted me to hold it in place as she secured the straps around her matronly hips. Once satisfied it was not going to come loose, she slowly thrust her dong in and out of my submissive mouth.

The last time she had used the new, more dick-like, strap on. That one was not only more realistic looking, but was longer and much thicker. I was glad she was using the smaller one that Mistress Sofia normally used on me.

Satisfied with the blow job I was giving her, Lady Barbara pulled herself out of my mouth and walked behind me. Taking several slow deep breaths, I tried to relax and prepare myself for the ass fucking I knew I was about to receive.

While I was trying to relax, Mistress Sofia distracted me, and she stepped near my head. She placed the small seat into the pivoting attachment point on the front of the bench and climbed into the seat. She draped her long, bare, pale legs over my shoulders and down my back. She then used her legs to dig her heels into my back and pivot the seat closer to my head.

Mistress Sofia had trained me well, and I knew what was expected of me. I began kissing and licking her inner thighs. With my collar clipped to the bench I had very little movement, so she had to position herself to my lips and tongue for her desired pleasure.

While my focus was on Mistress Sofia's sexy snatch, Lady Barbara pushed her toy cock into my tight hole. She had applied plenty of lube while I had been watching Mistress Sofia. The large head slid easily into my back passage. Lady Barbara had already turned on the vibrator inside the toy and she kept pushing it inside me until her groin was against my cheeks. I could feel her rubbing herself against the small nubs inside the harness fueling her physical pleasure.

Not feeling very patient, Lady Barbara reached over to the controller clipped to the harness and turned the vibration up to full intensity. Even though this dildo was smooth, it felt better inside of me than the veiny, realistic dildo she fucked me with last time. Maybe I was just use to this one more, maybe it was because it vibrated, or maybe the smooth shape and contour at the head were just right for stimulating my prostate.

With the vibrations tingling through my anal canal, I moaned loudly into Mistress Sofia's pussy. Her smooth, naked thighs were locked onto my head like a vice, with her legs crossed at her ankles. Scissoring my leather, masked covered head as I licked her cunt.

Mistress Sofia had positioned herself so my tongue was right at her needy clit. My tongue flicked the hard, round, little button at the top of her vagina. Lightly passing over it several times, before pressing my tongue against it hard for a firm, slow lick. Then taking it between my lips and sucking it. I enjoyed my task and loved to taste her wetness. As her enjoyment grew so did the pressure she applied with her wonderful thighs to my skull.

Lady Barbara was now thrusting in and out of me. She was taking her time, enjoying the power she could exert over a man, enjoying the vibrations to her clit, and enjoying watching her friend get serviced orally by her willing submissive.

Just picking up the pace slightly, Lady Barbara grabbed my hips. "Lick her pussy slave, make her cum all over your face while I fuck your ass. You love getting fucked in the ass don't you. I can tell you want it." Still going at a slow, steady pace, but now finishing off her inward thrust with a little more force so our bodies slapped together.

Each time the vibrating head slid past my prostate I gave out a small grunt into Mistress Sofia's vagina as I was licking her. Lady Barbara would occasionally take her right hand from my hip and slap my ass as she fucked me. Picking up the pace just slightly more, she was still taking her time in fucking me. Not for my benefit or pleasure, but because she was enjoying the power over me as she was the one doing the penetrating. She also was enjoying the vibrations and nubs stimulating her body.

Mistress Sofia loved having her pussy licked, but she was also enjoying watching her friend fuck me in the ass, hearing me grunt, and watching my body tremble with pleasure as well as her friend enjoying the experience.

Her legs were squeezing my head harder than she ever had before, but I wasn't complaining. I was just licking with more and more enthusiasm. "Yes, yes yes, oh fuck yes, thats it suck my clit, oh fuck I'm cumming." Her strong upper legs scissored my head, squeezing me. Her clit just barely in my mouth as I tried to suck on it and flick it with my tongue at the same time. Her juices flooding out of her tight snatch onto my lips and mask.

As her close friend orgasmed, Lady Barbara began fucking with passion and pace. "Yes, make her cum while you take my cock. Oh yeah take my hard dick slut." She was now pounding my ass quick and hard. Only taking a couple of inches out of me before thrusting back into my tight canal. The vibrating egg shaped head rubbing my P spot over and over, began to push me to my own orgasm.

Just as it began to build deep inside of me, Lady Barbara pushed hard with her hips burying the dildo as deep as she could get it inside of me. Then she made quick circular motions with her hips to stimulate herself as she came from fucking a submissive, bound, helpless man in his ass. Her only thing to escape her lips as she came was "OHHHHHHHH!"

Mistress Sofia had released her scissor lock of my head as she calmed down. Her sexy legs now laid across my back limp and relaxed. Lady Barbara reached over and turned off the vibrator, but kept her dong buried deep in my bowels. Both women breathing heavily. My Mistress had pivoted her seat a few inches back away from my mouth. I was still able to lick and kiss her mid thighs, but not get close to her sensitive womanhood.

Totally engrossed in her fantastic legs, I had forgotten all about the fact that I had not cum yet. Lady Barbara had stopped just in time, but that seems to have been a coincidence. At least she had spared me a punishment for cumming without permission.

Not knowing how long they relaxed, as I just kept kissing and licking Mistress Sofia's legs. I suddenly had an empty feeling as the purple cock was pulled from my freshly fucked hole. Lady Barbara made her way to the bathroom to take off her dick and get freshen up a bit. Mistress Sofia remained seated, letting me worship her thighs. She placed her hand on the back of my head and tried to rub her fingers through my hair, having forgotten the mask. "I hate this stupid thing", she exclaimed.

Just as Lady Barbara returned, Mistress Sofia climbed out of her seat and they began to undo all of the restraints holding me to the bench. As I pushed myself off the bench, my cock still hard and no longer forced down between my legs, flung up and hit me in the abdomen with a slight slap noise.

"Well I guess he enjoyed that, judging by the looks of "your" cock, Sofia", Lady Barbara said with a smile. Reaching down, Lady Barbara stroked me gently a few times, just to tease me. Then she firmly grabbed me by the balls. She didn't squeeze them, but brought home the point that she was in control of them at this moment. She led me over to the bed, and both Dommes restrained my hands to the headboard as I lay on my back in the middle of the big bed.

Lady Barbara then walked around to the right side of the bed and climbed onto it. She was sitting so her left hip was right against my right hip. Mistress Sofia climbed onto the left side of the bed and sat in the same place. Both women reached a leg out and rubbed it up and down my legs.

The feelings very different from each woman. Mistress Sofia's leg was bare, smooth, pale, and soft, but in a feminine shapely tone way. Lady Barbara's leg was a little more firm, muscular and encased in her silky black stocking. Both women slowly bent their leg at the hip and knee, stroking my legs. I lifted my head to watch their sexy legs rub me.

Mistress Sofia knew how this would excite me, and was giving me a treat with her and her friends sexy legs. Both women reached up with a hand and began stroking my chest and stomach.

"He seems to like us touching him don't you think Barbara?"

"He certainly does Sofia. Should we keep doing it, if he enjoys it? I thought the point was do to things to please us."

"It is, and I can assure you I'm enjoying it as well. Aren't you?

"Yes, now that you put it that way I am."

While talking about me like I couldn't hear them, both women continued to tease me. Mistress Sofia then leaned over and began to lick and suck my left nipple. Lady Barbara stopped rubbing my chest and began to rub my nipple and pinch it. Neither of them had let their leg wander up high enough to touch my throbbing manhood yet.

Each woman's leg continued to rub my own legs. Each bringing their leg maddingly close to my balls and shaft, but never quite high enough to touch me there. Lady Barbara watched as her friend licked, sucked and gently bit my left nipple.

Mistress Sofia then took her left and hand traced it down my stomach, and without looking gently with her index finger just barely touched the underside of "her" cock head and traced her finger down the length of my rigid shaft. Retracing her path she brought her finger up again. Still only barely touching me.

As if they were synchronized, or had planned it out perfectly, Mistress Sofia stopped touching "her" cock and brought her hand back up to my stomach. Lady Barbara reached down between my legs and grabbed my full, taught balls again. She wrapped her index finger and thumb around me, just above my testicles and squeezed. Not hard enough to hurt me, but enough to control me. She pulled down, which made "Mistress Sofia's cock" point straight up towards the ceiling.

As she did that Mistress Sofia lifted her left leg up off of my leg and rested her knee on my stomach. She then bent her sexy leg at the knee, wrapping it around "her" engorged penis. She squeezed me with her leg to feel me throb. I was trapped just behind her knee, between her lower thigh and upper calf.

Lady Barbara released my balls and with the head of my erection sticking up between Mistress Sofia's legs, took her finger and rubbed it on my urethra teasing me. Then loosening her leg grip on me, Mistress Sofia pivoted her leg at the hip, stroking me with her sexy leg. "Oh Mistress, this feels so good", I exclaimed as she gave me a leg job.

Lady Barbara lowered her head to lick my right nipple, and Mistress Sofia just watched her leg stroke me. The sensation was incredible. Her leg fucked me as I lay there tied to the bed. Lady Barbara's silky stocking covered leg was still rubbing my leg. I was in sensory overload.

Mistress Sofia knew what she was doing to me, and kept up her slow teasing pace as she fucked me with her left leg. I just kept moaning with pleasure. She did not scold me for speaking without permission, or gag me as I became more vocal. "Oh fuck Mistress, your leg feels so good. Please don't stop."

"Barbara, did he just tell me to stop?", my Mistress asked her friend. "Oh, I think he did Sofia."

Lady Barbara reached her hand down as Mistress Sofia pulled her leg off of "her" dick. She grabbed the very base of my shaft and held it up, and then slid her right leg down over my aching erection. The silky smooth stocking providing a different sensation to my veiny, hard shaft.

She began fucking me with her leg just as Mistress Sofia had. My white cock sticking out against her black stockings. Both Domme's watched me as they pleasured and teased my horny body. They watched as I twitched, as my body tensed, my facial expressions. Both enjoying the control they had over me and what I was feeling at that moment.

The slight amount of friction and her tone leg were driving me wild. She would stroke me, and then squeeze her leg around my hard dick feeling me throb against her sexy leg. My sensitive head sticking up above her leg so she could not only feel my reactions but see them as well. She would then relax her leg so only her lower thigh was rubbing the front of my shaft and head. She alternated all of these techniques to masturbate me with her stocking leg.

Mistress Sofia looked over and made eye contact with Lady Barbara. She had been stroking me with her leg for several minutes. That was the signal for her to stop moving, but she kept her mature, shapely leg wrapped around my desperate dick.

With my legs not being restrained I was able to use them for leverage and began pushing my hips up to fuck her leg. It was just a natural reaction for me once she had stopped rubbing me with her leg. Both women watched as I humped her leg and moaned.

Mistress Sofia had been licking my nipple, but now pulled her head away to watch her submissive thrust up into her friends leg. "That's a good boy, fuck her leg for us. You have to, don't you slave? Your need and desire has overwhelmed you. Keep rubbing "my" prick in her smooth, silky, black stocking covered leg. Do you like fucking her leg slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress Sofia, both your legs look and feel so fucking good. Oh fuck, thank you for letting me feel them on "your" cock. oooohhh!"

With me now thrusting I was somewhat in control of my pleasure, and I was building up to a orgasm. Lady Barbara slid her leg off of me denying me my leg sex climax. Both women began rubbing their hands up and down my chest and rubbed their legs against my legs again. Coming ever so close to my needy, pulsating, fetish driven dick.

Mistress Sofia watched my reactions and knew I had calmed down somewhat, although I was still ragingly hard. She lowered her mouth to my nipple and flicked it with her tongue and then bit down on it. Not enough to hurt, but enough to get my attention.

I looked over at her as she lifted her and looked me in the eyes. "I am going to make you ejaculate with my leg slave. Not because you want to cum, but because I want to make you cum. Do you understand slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress Sofia. Please make me cum for you with your perfect legs. Please, please let me feel it on 'your' cock."

She again captured me with her leg. Nestling "her" hardon in the back of her knee. She squeezed it hard with her leg muscles once before relaxing and beginning her slow stroking motion. With just the slightest movement of her hip she would lift and lower her leg and give me extreme pleasure.

Mistress Sofia's soft smooth skin on her sexy legs stroked me perfectly. I would've thought a lubricant would be needed with so much bare flesh rubbing me, but she knew just what she was doing with her leg. I was no longer needing to thrust upward. She was in control and pushing me towards an eruption.