All Comments on 'Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 06'

by Subleglover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

that slave is living my dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the coldness of Lady Barbara over the softer more affection Mistress Sofia.

I do not like the use of 'her cock' or 'Mistress's cock'. repeatedly I find it jarring to the flow of the story. Use it once or twice at the start and we get it. The constant use is just off-putting and an annoyance to an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know... a cool ending to the story would be for her to transfer him to jennifer for female lead married life. You may already be thinking along those lines by including her in the storyline.

I like some of the unique things you've done with him getting angry and her being careful of how he feel. It makes it feel more like the complicated reality for people who are not full life style (and some who are full life style).

chr1890191chr1890191almost 3 years ago

Great story. Hope that the sister in law makes an appearance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the addition of the women buying pantyhose for their submissive, very subtly done. Loking forward to the progression of his feminization

dongkong1985dongkong1985almost 3 years ago

Love the story and you are a great writer. Have you ever considered writing a story with an 18 yr old girl as the dom and an older man as the sub.

Submisky35Submisky35almost 3 years ago

GOOD STORY

but it's gotten tedious. They do hot things, but they do them over and over and over again. Would love to see the mature dominatrix nest door (not next door any more) get more creative. Maybe in chapter 7? I'll be watching for itr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck these two cunts, especially Barabara. His is not BDSM. Its mysandry and abuse. Question for the author and eager commenters, who hurt you? Was it your mother? I suggest exploring that with a trained therapist.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This started out as an erotic and respectful dom-sub relationship which went to hell once the old hag Barbara was introduced. As a result, Mistress Sofia is no longer likeable. Did you intend for that to happen?

Barbara should not be acting as a dominatrix, but rather needs intensive psychiatric care. Introducing Barbara into the mix was an extreme violation of the trust between Mistress Sofia and her sub. Why would Mistress Sofia think that her sub would enjoy cunnilingus and annalingus on her old hag friend Barbara? Why would she think he would be okay having Barbara fuck him with a large strap-on? It hadn’t been discussed. Why would she leave him restrained and alone after her deranged friend almost killed him? Why didn’t you humanize psycho Barbara by having her apologize or at least show some concern after injuring their sub? After all he is a human being who is engaged in role play and it seemed like Barbara didn’t realize that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubleglover@Subleglover
New to writing. Love dominant women, female legs, nylons, garter belts, high heels, pantyhose, CBT, strap-ons, being controlled, used, and abused for others pleasure. Thank you for reading my stories. If you choose to contact me with questions please provide an email addre...