Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 08

Story Info
A night of domination and passion between Mistress and sub.
14.4k words
4.72
18.7k
25

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last two weeks had been busy serving my Mistress and her friend. As erotic and kinky as it was serving two women, I longed to be alone with Mistress Sofia. Lady Barbara is a sexy, mature woman, with great legs and a definite kinky, dominant streak, but I did not have the history and emotional connection with her like I did with Ms. Richards.

Thinking back to the last two weeks, it's almost amazing how much Lady Barbara had transformed. She went from unsure and hesitant in the use of a male submissive, to brutal, angry and mean, and then to a horny, kinky, dominant nymphomaniac that was all about using a sex slave and exploring her desires.

In a way her transformation over the last two weeks mirrored my own over the last two years. I went from an inexperienced virgin with a vague idea that I was submissive, to a willing, eager, horny, sex slave to a woman thirty years my senior that could manipulate my mind and body to her will, and I enjoyed it and craved it from her.

Lady Barbara's personal life also had similarities to my own. She had just gone through a nasty divorce and her life seemed to be starting over. I had been through my parents divorce and now my brothers. My life had seemed to start fresh as well. I was living on my own, and serving a Mistress. I had grown to be close to my sister and her fiancé as well as my now ex-sister in-law Jennifer.

My relationship with my older brother and parents kept deteriorating though. My mother did not even bother to call or text me on my 20th birthday, which had been a few weeks ago. She apparently is too busy with her 27 year old boyfriend. I'm an adult so I don't expect a cake and presents, but a simple call would've been nice. My dad at least did that. That was really the only time I heard from him though. He was dating a 24 year old and busy doing who knows what with her.

My sister sent me a thoughtful card, and Jennifer sent a funny one with a woman with large breasts in a skimpy bikini on the cover. Inside it said, "Hope your birthday is as overflowing as her bikini is." I appreciated her sense of humor, which matched mine. I also appreciated the picture.

I sent Jennifer a text thanking her for the great card and telling her it was the best one I had gotten. She replied with, "Is that because of the humor, or the giant boobs?"

"Both, but those huge things good hurt somebody." I texted back

"Probably, but what a way to get hurt huh."

"True, but in reality it is probably only hurting her back." I do not know why, but I decided to open up a bit to her and before she could reply I sent another text. "I am more of a leg man anyway, which that bikini showed off nicely." Immediately after hitting send, I regretted it. Why would I tell her that or think she would want to know.

Jennifer texted me right back, "You mean legs like these..."

I read her message and waited.

The next message popped up with an attached picture. It was not what I was hoping for, but did make me laugh. She sent a picture of her kitchen table leg. Even though I was foolishly disappointed it was not a picture of her slender sexy legs, I did appreciate her sense of humor.

"LOL, not the kind that turns my head, but thanks for trying"

She sent a smiley emoji back. Was she trying to tease me a bit, or was it just that she knew my sense of humor matched hers and that would make me laugh? She had never teased or flirted with me before so I had to assume it was the later.

I began to wonder why everyone else in my family seemed so messed up. My mother and father had split up and began dating people young enough to be their kids. My brother got married to a beautiful, sexy and sweet woman, and then screwed it up and was divorced within 18 months.

It was then I realized I was being a hypocrite. I was in a Dominant/submissive relationship with a woman more than twice my age, and I gladly submitted to her every kinky desire and whim. How was my personal life any more normal than the rest of my family?

Maybe my sister is the only normal one in the family. She has a good job, and is engaged to a really nice guy. Their wedding in coming up next spring. Unfortunately for her, my parents have distanced themselves from her as well. When my brother got married, they insisted on paying for half of his very large and expensive wedding. Jennifer's parents gladly paying for the other half.

When my sister approached our father about the wedding, he told her that the money he had set aside for her wedding had all gone to her mother in the divorce. When she asked my mother, she said all the money set aside went to her father in the divorce. I had a sinking feeling I would get a similar answer when I approached them about their promise to help pay for some of my college tuition.

The only real constant in my day to day life was Ms. Richards. No, I did not see her every day, but I knew she was there for me, and I knew where I stood with her in our relationship. The few days that I did not get to see her always dragged on, but always left me with something to look forward too.

Ms. Richards was busy for the next several days. Lady Barbara had flown home to take care of packing and getting her old house sold. Ms. Richards was helping deal with the new house. So I could not see her until Friday night. She had commanded me not to cum for the week, which was another way she exercised her control over me. Of course I obeyed.

Friday finally arrived, and after work I showered and went over to see her carrying my collar with me ready to serve. She answered the door dressed casually in a pair of tight fitting blue jeans and a button up white shirt. Her breasts showed just a bit of sag, which I took to mean she wasn't wearing a bra. She had on a pair of red 4 inch high heeled pumps, which helped show off her legs in the jeans.

She gave me a quick hug and kiss and I handed her the collar. She placed it on my neck and just looked at me for a minute with a smile. She took a step back and told me to strip naked while she watched. Removing my clothes and standing before her, I was exposed and vulnerable, she just looked me over examining me.

"Kneel before me and masturbate."

That command caught me off guard. She had ordered me to pleasure myself while she watched several times, but not usually at the beginning of our play time together. I knelt down and placed my right hand around "her" cock. I stared at her sexy legs and high heels and began stroking. Mistress Sofia stepped closer to me and reached down with her hand and lifted my head by the chin. She stared me in the eyes.

She wanted me to keep eye contact as I fondled myself. It was humiliating to be touching myself, but arousing nonetheless. She stood there staring down at me, while I got myself hard for her. I longed for her to touch me in some way, but she just stood there, inches from me staring down into my eyes and my submissive soul.

After several minutes of jerking off I was beginning to really enjoy it. She of course could tell by my facial expressions and the way my body was reacting. While fully erect, but not close to cumming, she took her foot and kicked my hand away from my cock, indicating for me to stop.

"Place both hands behind your head and interlock your fingers."

I knelt there, my body upright before her, with my hands behind my head and "her" cock sticking out and up in-front of me. She walked to the table and picked up her riding crop. Stepping behind me she quickly delivered a hard, stinging strike to each butt cheek. I did my best not to make a sound and take her abuse. That's what I was there for, for her to use or abuse for her amusement and pleasure. She was reminding me of that fact.

"You've been spoiled these last two weeks getting to serve two women. I think I need to remind you who your only Mistress is."

"Yes Mistress Sofia." was my answer. Of course I had not forgotten I serve her. I only obeyed Lady Barbara because my Mistress had commanded me too. The last two weeks had not been all fun and games for me either. There were several spankings and paddling's, along with some mild CBT and a brutal kick to my balls. But if this was how she chose to use me tonight, then this is what I would gladly submit too.

As she stepped in-front of me the crop was quickly brought down onto my balls and another quick strike to my cock head. I grimaced in pain, but did not cry out. I wanted her to be proud of me and the abuse I was willing to take from her. The next sting of the leather crop was felt on my nipples. Each one getting a hard strike. Her aim was perfect and her strokes harder than normal.

Strutting behind me again, my ass and back received several hard swats. The leather crop in her expert hands, leaving bright red marks. She returned to face me and without a word she struck my hard shaft several times. I yelped in pain, but my body remained upright with my hands locked behind my head. My balls received four hits as well.

Mistress Sofia then focused on my sore ass. She gave me a dozen hard hits to each cheek. I tried to control my heavy breathing while bracing myself for the next hit. Mistress Sofia walked in front of me and saw that my erection had subsided, and "her" cock now hung down limp. She set the crop down and tossed me a black thong.

"Put that on and follow me to the playroom."

The back was just a string that went between my butt checks, but the front was a pouch large enough to contain a man's equipment even if aroused. It was made of silk and felt good against my sore cock and balls. Mistress Sofia had made me get hard for her, and then made me flaccid again with the help of her riding crop. All at her whim and under her control.

We walked down to the playroom, and I followed her over to the massage table. She already had her favorite massage oil out and several towels ready. "Remove my clothes slave."

Stepping closer to her I gently pulled her shirt out from being tucked into her jeans. Then starting at the top, I undid each button slowly. With each button more of her skin was revealed, more of her cleavage on display. I wanted to fondle and lick her body, but knew I was not allowed. With all the buttons undone I pulled her shirt open allowing me to see her magnificent pale breasts. I slid her shirt down her arms and then folded it and set it aside.

Returning to her, she was standing there topless with her hands on her hips in only her jeans and high heels waiting for me to finish undressing her. I kneeled before her and helped her out of her high heels. Then reaching up I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down. I slid the jeans down over her shapely hips revealing that she was not wearing any panties. Pulling her pants down her sexy legs, I then helped her balance as she stepped out of them.

Standing back up I gazed at her naked, gorgeous body. She just watched me lusting after her. She enjoyed being able to get a 20 year old man excited at the mere site of her. I reach out and took her hand and helped her onto the massage table. She laid face down so I could start with her neck, shoulders and back. Just as she had taught me.

I reached over and grabbed some oil and rubbed it into my hands while I looked her over. Her eyes closed with her head resting in the support at the end of the table. Her arms up and bent at the elbow with her hands resting on the head rest. With her like this I could just see a little side boob as my eyes traced their way down her body. I stared at her sexy ass, longing to touch and lick it, and then let my eyes slowly drift down her long, perfect legs.

It was always a challenge for me not to rush to get to rub her legs. She had to admonish me several times the first few massages I gave her, but she was patient with me and understood my fetish for her legs and my eagerness to touch them.

As I began to rub her neck and shoulders, she began to talk casually with me. The night started off with her in a stern and commanding mood. Now she was relaxing after establishing her authority.

She asked me what I thought about the last two weeks and serving Lady Barbara. I told her the truth. I thought Lady Barbara was sexy, but I preferred that we play alone. She expressed similar feelings. She had enjoyed getting to take a step back and watch me be used. It was seeing our play time from a different perspective. It excited and aroused her. She was also very proud at how far I had come in two years as a submissive.

She also surprised me when she said that while a part of her enjoyed watching me be used, she also felt jealous and a little upset at times. As I rubbed the massage oil into her shoulders, I asked her what she meant by that.

Mistress Sofia explained that while she may call me slave, or other names while serving her, it is done to enhance our play time together and affirm her dominance and control, and that she hoped I understood that, which I told her I did. She did not like hearing someone else call me "slave" or "slut" or whatever Lady Barbara used to refer to me as. She also felt a bit jealous when Lady Barbara would physically interact in some ways.

In a strange way, it made me feel good that she did not like seeing me with another Dominatrix. I enjoyed being hers, and hers alone.

I moved to the head of the massage table to begin to rub her elegant arms. She still had them stretched forward and bent at the elbow, with her hands resting just above the top of her head. "Before Lady Barbara arrived you said you two would not interact together, but..." before I could finish, Mistress Sofia cut me off.

"You are right, that is what I said, and that's what I thought at the time. However, as her kinky and wild side emerged she requested a few things that involved me. I was going to say 'no', but then I realized that I had asked you to serve her to help her out. I should be willing to do the same. She wanted me to fuck her with the strap on while you licked her, and she wanted to try the double penetration. So, I told her I would think about it. After the first few activities of the night, I gave in and indulged her."

"Did you enjoy interacting with her in that way Mistress?" I asked as my hands rubbed oil into her forearms.

Before she answered she reached out her right hand and pushed it into the pouch covering my cock and balls. I had started getting excited after undressing her, and was still aroused from getting to massage her sexy, mature body. She rubbed my shaft and balls gently, before wrapping her index finger and thumb around the top of my balls. She squeezed and pulled them down.

The force was not enough to pull me to my knees, but she had a firm grip and held me there while I continued to massage her lower arms.

"Now that I think about it, I did enjoy it. It was actually a way to dominate her, and give her pleasure, which is what I do with you. So, yes I enjoyed it. Why do you ask? Do you want to see me dominate a woman?" she asked while pulling my balls a little harder.

"No Mistress, but you are of course free do to whatever pleases you. I was just curious because I hadn't expected you two to do that. What about when she licked and sucked on your foot Mistress?"

"We had not discussed that in advance. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing on her part. It caught me off guard, but she was in the moment so we just went with it. Did you like sharing my foot with her and watching her do that?"

She squeezed harder and pulled more with every question. I had covered all of her arms with oil and rubbed them for awhile, but I could not move away so I kept rubbing. "I honestly don't want to share you with anyone Mistress, but it was very erotic to watch her lick your foot and suck on your toes."

Mistress Sofia finally released me, and I moved to the side of the table to start massaging her lower back. Getting to touch her body was a treat for me that I always savored. We kept talking about the activities of the last two weeks. She admitted that after the first night, they did plan out some of the activities in advance. Not in detail or like they were following a script, but Mistress Sofia wanted to let her friend explore her fantasies and desires.

So they talked about what those desires were, and how they would proceed to fulfill them each time I was there for them to use. My hands pressed into her soft flesh and rubbed her back up and down. Getting the warm oil into her skin, making sure not to miss an inch. I kneaded and rubbed her just as she had taught me.

"What did you think about wearing pantyhose?"

I hesitated as I tried to figure out how to describe it. "Be honest." was her only statement before I could speak.

"I would never want to wear them out in public, or if I was alone in my apartment. However, the material did feel good against "your" cock and balls. Putting on pantyhose in-front of you both was embarrassing, but exciting as well. It was kinky, erotic and humiliating all at once Mistress."

"I am glad you enjoyed it in some way. It was actually Barbara's idea, but I liked seeing you like that, and making you wear them for us. It won't be something I make you do often, but you will be ordered to wear them again or something similar at some point."

"Yes Mistress Sofia."

Her sexy body was much more relax now. I could feel it as I rubbed her. My hands were now rubbing her sides along her rib cage. I made sure to brush my hands against the small amount of her breasts that were exposed. She indulged my touching as long as it wasn't excessive.

My hands were now rubbing her wonderful butt cheeks. I squeezed them as I rubbed the oil into her skin. My hand would slide into her crack to make sure I didn't miss anything. Mistress Sofia let out a soft sigh as my fingers brushed against her puckered hole.

As much as I enjoyed touching her ass, I knew I was not allowed to linger to long. I was giving her a massage. This wasn't a grope session for my pleasure. I did get pleasure from it though, especially now that I was moving down to the backs of her sexy thighs.

Placing both hands on one leg I made long, hard, slow strokes up and down her thighs. I would go almost to her knee, before starting back up again. When I got back to her ass, my left hand slipped between her legs brushing her pussy. She knew it wasn't an accident, but as long as I kept massaging she didn't stop me.

So, every few strokes of her leg I would make sure to massage her most intimate of places as well. My cock was of course now rock hard, and I wished I could drench it in oil and then rub it all over her sexy body. Mistress Sofia lifted her head slightly and glanced back at me as I massaged her legs. She expected to see my silk pouch sticking up and out from my body, and she was not disappointed.

While I could rub her legs all day, I knew I had to keep moving. So, I finished her right thigh, and then moved to her calf and ankle. This was just as enjoyable as rubbing her thigh, but it meant I was closer to being done and I never wanted this to end. Taking my time, I made sure to rub her leg all over several times. Her muscles relaxing with each stroke of my hands.

Mistress Sofia did an amazing job of staying in shape, but without seeming muscular. Her calves had that perfect amount of curve and definition as they transitioned from her lower leg. They were still soft and feminine though. Perfect in every way for this submissive.

As I finished her calf I moved to the end of the table to rub her foot. Before I could, she bent her right leg at the knee, bringing her foot up and off the table. "Make sure my toes are clean and ready to be massaged."

Knowing what she wanted, I reached out and held her leg by the ankle and brought my mouth over her toes. I took all of them into my mouth and sucked them. Then I swirled my tongue around them as best I could before sliding her foot from my mouth. Next, I took just her big toe into my mouth and licked and sucked it for her. I do not have a foot fetish, but her feet are at the end of her sexy legs and I love getting to worship any part of her that she will let me pay attention too.