Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated my licking and sucking with each little digit individually before she pulled her foot from my grasp and laid it back onto the table. Then I began massaging her foot and rubbing the warm scented oil into her soft, delicate skin.

When she was satisfied with that leg, she lifted her left leg from the table. I licked and sucked her toes just as I had done to the right foot, and then began massaging her again. Now I worked my way up her left leg paying just as much lustful attention to it as I had the right one. When I got to her thigh, I made sure to brush against her pussy a few times. I even took some oil into my right hand and cupped it around her sex. Just slowly rubbing between her thighs.

Mistress Sofia only let me do this for a minute before she sat up and rolled over so she could lay on her back. Her breasts laid spread on her chest, her legs just slightly apart, and her hands by her sides.

I returned to massaging her foot, this time the top of it, and then to her left shin. Both hands spread out over her smooth skin, and I made long, slow strokes up to her knee. With my hands open I could feel more of her leg with each movement.

While I rubbed her left leg, I was standing at the foot of the table. She reached her right leg out and began to rub my cock through the black, silky thong she had given me to wear. Mistress Sofia playfully brushed the underside of her foot up and down my silky pouch. Then she would press her foot against me to feel me throb with excitement. She wiggled her toes right where she knew my cock head would be and teased it.

As good as it felt, she had trained me to stay focused on her. As difficult as that was, I kept massaging her lower left leg. After she had finished teasing me, she playfully placed her foot between my thighs and gently tapped my balls in a soft kicking motion. Nothing more than a playful tap, but enough so I felt her touch and dominance.

With her foot teasing over, I moved to the side of the table and began rubbing the front of her thigh. Again, I would get my hand between her legs to massage her all over, and would gently touch her womanhood. I made sure not to do it with ever stroke of my hands, but appease my need to touch her sex, and hopefully please her in doing so.

She laid there with her eyes closed, not sleeping, but relaxing and enjoying her massage. I moved around to the other side of the table and massaged her right leg. Now starting at the top and working my way down to her foot.

When I had felt I had done a good job and could no longer play with her legs I moved up to her crotch and stomach. The lotion was still warm and slick as I rubbed it into the small strip of hair just above her vagina. My mind wandered and I wondered what she would do if I slipped a finger inside of her and tried to make her cum. Would she be happy and let me lick my finger clean after getting her off, or would she be mad and punish me for touching her like that without permission.

Mistress Sofia just laid there without any sign of pleasure as I rubbed close to her sex. Without permission to touch her intimately, I thought better of fingering her, and I began massaging her flat, pale stomach.

My eager hands were soon moving up under her large D cup breasts. I wasn't lifting them or fondling them, just letting my hands slide under them to get the oil everywhere on her irresistible body. I knew to be careful around her sides at her rib cage. She was ticklish there and taught me to be slow and deliberate with my rubbing as not to cause her to laugh or flinch.

Mistress Sofia had taught me how to rub each part of her body and in what order to do it in. After her stomach and sides, I had to skip her breasts and move to her arms. I lifted her left arm up and rested her hand on my shoulder. Then I began to massage her whole arm again. She opened her eyes and stared at me as I looked at her.

She enjoyed being pampered and touched, but she knew she would get a far better massage from a professional. Even doing the best that I could, it was not about the actual massage. It was about making me do it, and the enjoyment we both received from it. I loved getting to touch her body and she loved being touched. For her though it wasn't just about being touched. It was being touched when and where and how she wanted to be touched and being in complete control over that.

With her left arm complete, I set it back down onto the table and moved to the other side. I did the same massage with her right arm. Even though it wasn't sexual, I enjoyed feeling her hand resting on my shoulder. When that arm was complete I now got to complete the massage and rub her large, magnificent breasts. I filled my hands with oil and started at the top and rubbed both tits at the same time. Moving down to her nipples and cupping each one in a hand.

Mistress Sofia let out a long deep breath as I massaged/fondled her. She liked for my hands to be doing the same thing to each breast at the same time. I would rub my hands down the outsides and then slide them under to cup the undersides and cover them with the massage oil. Then move my hands back up and rub her nipples.

I would use my finger tips and gently rub her areolas, circling around and around her nipples. Then use the palms of my hands to barely brush the tops of each nipple. After that I would use both hands to grab each breast. My fingers spread wide, she would let me rub as much as each handful would allow. Then the process started over again in the same pattern. I was always allowed to continue this until she told me to stop.

This time she let me play with her breasts for about five minutes. Her nipples were erect and sensitive by the time she stopped me. I took a step back from the table and waited for my next command. "Get me a towel from on top of the dresser."

The dresser was where she kept some fetish wear, toys, and equipment. It was against the wall next to the armoire and only a few feet from the end of the massage table. As I walked past the foot of the table, Mistress Sofia stretched her leg out so her foot hit my crotch. I took it as a sign to stop.

She scooted down the table a bit and brought her other foot up to fondle me. With her toes she grabbed the string that went around my waist and pulled it down revealing "her" erect cock. With her other foot she grabbed the string on the other side and pulled my thong down to about mid thigh.

Mistress Sofia then wrapped her shiny, oily feet around my shaft and began to stroke me. She had a foot on each side of my shaft and jerked me up and down. I just stared down at her feet and sexy legs watching her touch me. She stopped her motion, and when I looked up at her in desperation she just smiled, but kept her feet around my dick.

I took that as I sign, and began to fuck her feet. Reaching down I held her by the ankles so she wouldn't have to hold her own legs up. My hips slowly moved back and forth and the massage oil on her feet coated my cock head and shaft. I took my time, and enjoyed the feeling. I did not want to cum too quickly.

Unfortunately, I had gotten way ahead of myself. After only a minute of my thrusting, Mistress Sofia pulled her feet from my grasp. She slipped her right foot under my balls and lifted her leg, dragging the top of her foot up my scrotum and then up the entire length of my hard shaft and finally across my sensitive head.

She then placed the bottom of her foot against my entire length and pushed my cock against my stomach. With her left foot she gently kicked my balls. Again, not hard enough to hurt me or cause me to double over in pain, but hard enough for me to feel it.

After five gentle love taps with her foot to my full balls she pulled her feet away and sat up on the end of the table. She reached down with both hands and pushed my thong past the meaty part of my thighs and let them drop to the floor around my ankles.

She then leaned back and rested her hands behind her on the table. I returned to retrieving her towel and handed it to her. Normally after a massage she wears a long, fluffy comfortable robe. This time she took the large, white towel, stood up and wrapped it around her waist. Almost like a man would do when getting out of the shower. She tucked it into itself and stood there with her waist and legs covered, but leaving her upper body naked.

Mistress Sofia was standing between me and the end of the table. She stepped aside and pointed at the massage table, "Climb onto the table and lay face down."

I was naked except for my leather collar. Realizing I had never laid on the table before, I carefully climbed up and laid face down as she ordered. My mind began to race with what she would do to me in my exposed position. Was she going to get the crop again, or a paddle or flogger. Was she going to use toys in my ass?

While my imagination was running wild, Mistress Sofia stepped to the side of the table, grabbed the bottle of massage oil and began to rub my neck and shoulders. Even with all her guidance and training of my technique, she was far better at giving a massage than I was.

Her hands felt good on my bare skin, and my whole body relaxed just from her slow rubbing of my shoulders. "Have you ever gotten a massage before?"

"No Mistress. Thank you for giving me one."

She began talking to me again discussing the last few weeks and all that happened. She explained that she thought my training had come a long way, but that she still had much more to use me for and to teach me in my submission to her.

She worked her way to my arms and then my lower back. Following the same pattern she had taught me to do for her. When she reached my butt, she didn't try to hide the fact that she was squeezing it, and even gave me a couple of slaps to each cheek. Something I would never dare do to her.

She seemed to be enjoying touching my body. I certainly was enjoying her touch, but it never occurred to me she would like doing it as well. It made sense. When I massaged her we both enjoyed it, but the difference was she was in charge. She had commanded me to massage her, and then commanded me to lay on the table to be massaged. Everything we did was by her choice and under her control.

She spent several minutes rubbing my cheeks, and slid her hand into my crack making sure to rub and tease my sphincter. When she got to my thighs, she would slip her hand between them and rub my balls just like I had rubbed her vagina.

After massaging both legs she commanded me to roll over. She smiled as I lay down on my back and my cock was still firm indicating I was excited by her touching me. Mistress Sofia worked her way up one leg and then down the other. She didn't spend nearly as much time on my legs as I liked to spend on hers.

When she got to my crotch she did not try to disguise the fact that she was fondling me. She applied a large amount of oil to both hands and began rubbing and kneading my balls. "Oh Mistress, you are so amazing at touching me."

Mistress Sofia didn't respond, she just began using both hands to massage my erection. Slow, deliberate strokes up and down my entire length. She wrapped her right hand around the top and used her thumb to tease my urethra. Her left hand rubbing and holding my balls. Never aggressively, just rubbing them as she had done to the rest of my body.

"Mistress if you keep this up, I will be begging for release very soon."

Mistress Sofia didn't stop, but slowed her fondling of me. She looked down and smiled at me as she played with me. Just as a small amount of precum began to leak from my cock as she stopped her massaging of my genitals and began to focus on my abdomen.

Instead of trying to reach across the table to rub me she climbed onto the table, her towel falling from her hips as she did, and straddled my upper legs. She leaned forward and began rubbing my sides and chest.

Mistress Sofia just worked her hands into my body, staring into my eyes as she touched me. I kept my hands at my sides, but I wanted to reach up and stroke her legs and breasts. As her hands moved up to my shoulders I could feel her breasts dragging across my chest. I let out a low sigh of pleasure as she rubbed her body against me.

She knew what she was doing to me with her tits and purposefully moved them back and forth against my chest and ribs. Then, placing both hands on the table on either side of me she crawled back. Dragging her glorious melons down my stomach and across my cock.

With her body in just the right position, she lifted her hands from the table and placed them on the outsides of her breasts and pushed them together around "her" hard dick. She then began to wank me with them. The oil covering my shaft and her breasts meant I easily slid in and out of her wonderful cleavage.

"Do you like getting titty fucked slave?"

"Of fuck yes, Mistress. Your tits feel so fucking good, oh my gosh, oh fuck."

"Are you worthy of fucking your Goddesses breasts?"

"No Mistress Sofia" was my honest answer.

She released her breasts so they were no longer wrapped around my engorged, veiny, hard shaft. She placed her hands back down on the table, but left me positioned between her D cup boobs.

"Do you want to cum all over my big tits?"

"Yes Mistress, please let me fuck your breasts and cum all over them!" I pleaded.

Mistress Sofia reach over and grabbed my hands. She brought them to the outsides of her breasts where her hands had been, and pushed her melons around my cock again. I savored the weight and feel of her breasts in my hands as I held them around my erection.

She leaned forward a little more and rested her hands back on the table. "Fuck my big tits and cum all over them. Cover them in your seed slave."

Mistress Sofia didn't move, and I began to lift my hips from the table, fucking her tits. The smooth skin in the valley between her soft, porcelain globes rubbing against my sensitive underside of my cock head. Her soft breasts enveloping my cock as it slid between them.

Already being aroused from her touch, and the slick warm oil had me building quickly to a climax. I looked down the length of my body and watched as I slid in and out of her boobs. Her skin so soft, the feeling against me was incredible. While my hands held her breasts around my thrusting dick, I used my thumb to rub the sides of each tit, in an effort to stimulate her in some small way.

"Holy fuck Mistress, your tits feel so fucking good, oh I'm going to cum while fucking your tits Mistress, oh fuck!"

I erupted shooting a thick rope of jism up between her breasts and hitting her neck. The next few blasts coated between her boobs as my hips made small rapid thrusts as my climax overtook me. Even with me holding her bosom, she was able to position herself to rub each nipple against my cock head as the last flow of semen oozed from it.

My body, with the exception of "Mistresses" cock went limp and collapsed onto the table. My hands falling from her breasts. Mistress Sofia sat up and moved forward so she was sitting on my upper thighs. She leaned forward a bit and grabbed my shoulders trying to pull me up.

Realizing what she wanted, I sat up. "Clean me!"

My face went to her bosom and I began to lick her breasts, chest and neck. I could taste my spunk and the oil from the massage. My hands reached back up to hold her tits and pressed them around my face rubbing them against my cheeks as I licked between them. My tongue then went to her left tit and my tongue swirled around her nipple and licked up my seed. My tongue explored every square inch of her breasts whether there was cum there or not.

Mistress Sofia knew I would kiss and lick her all day, so she guided my head to her right breast. She also sat up a little bit and moved forward. With her right hand she reached down and grabbed my still hard dick and placed it at the entrance to her cunt. She lowered herself down onto it in a slow, deliberate motion.

I pulled my head back from her tit and moaned. Then dove back into to licking her. She just sat there impaled on my hard on. There was no way I would cum again so quickly, but she wasn't trying to get me off. Mistress Sofia leaned back slightly to get her legs out from under herself and stretched them out forward on either side of me. She bent her knees wrapping her legs around my waist. Her entire weight sitting on me.

I wrapped my arms around her back to help support her and began licking her chest again. My hips making small gyrating motions to move myself in and out of her. She adjusted her position just slightly to get more of me inside of her, and that apparently brought me to just the right spot. With my small movements my cock was hitting her "G" spot and her excitement built quickly.

Her nipples were hard, and I sucked and nibbled at them as we fucked. She wrapped one arm around my back to help with her balance and put the other one behind my head. Holding it to her chest as I licked and sucked her tits.

"Just keep moving, just keep fucking me, don't stop, fucking don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping unless ordered to do so. My small thrusting motions bring her closer and closer to climax. Even though she had just made me cum, "her" cock was still hard and throbbing inside of her. Her sexy body on mine, her domination at making me lick my cum from her breasts, and the feel of her pussy around me had kept me excited and hard for her.

"Ummm, um, oh fuck, yes, fuck yes, I'm cumming, oh yes fuck me!"

Her legs squeezed my hips, and her back arched with her head back as she came. This pushed her breasts out more and made it easier for me to keep licking them. My thrusting did not diminish and I was able to keep it up through her entire orgasm. Not having another one myself kept me from being distracted and allowed me to keep pleasing her.

Everyone loves to climax, but not being able to so quickly and still be able to please her was very satisfying and erotic for me. Her long, sexy legs released the grip on my body and she extended them straight out behind me. Mistress Sofia sat forward a bit so my arms were no longer supporting her upper body.

I laid back onto the table. Mistress Sofia brought her legs up and rested them on my chest. Her ankles and feet on either side of my face. Her whole body weight sitting on me, with me still buried inside of her.

Turning my head to one side I placed soft kisses on her ankle and the top of her foot, then turned and repeated it with the other. As she caught her breath she rubbed her toes and feet against my face as we both recovered.

The inevitable softening of my erection inside her, soon meant she was no longer enjoying the feeling of being filled. She lifted her sexy legs off of me and turned side ways as I slipped from inside of her. She got off the table and walked the short distance over to the armoire.

I was still laying on the massage table staring up at the ceiling. Mistress Sofia walked back to the massage table and stood standing next to my head. The large, cock like strap on already secured around her feminine waist.

Mistress Sofia looked down at me and smiled, "I never got to fuck your submissive ass with this strap on. I think it's time I remedy that situation don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress. Whatever will please you."

She moved to the head of the table and removed the donut shaped head rest from the end. "Move up the table and lay on your back." I slid my body so my head was just at the end of the table, "farther slave".

Moving farther up my head and neck were no longer supported. Mistress Sofia positioned her naked body at the end of the table facing me. Grabbing hold of her rubber dick just at the base where it met up with the fake balls, she dragged the long pecker across my face, while staring down at me. She then slapped me across the face with her big cock, before pressing the head to my lips demanding a blow job.