Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my head lean back as far as I could to give her easier access to my submissive mouth. Because the table is designed to make it convenient for the person giving the massage, the height is quite high. Mistress had to lift her cock up somewhat to feed it into my mouth.

Once inside my wet mouth, Mistress Sofia reached forward and began pinching my nipples and running her finger nails up and down my chest leaving red witness marks. She then began to thrust her hips forward a bit. With my head down it should make it easier for her to fuck my throat, but with the length and width of her dildo I knew I'd never take it all for her.

Mistress Sofia slowly kept feeding me more of her strap on penis. "Do you enjoy sucking my cock slave?" She asked mockingly, knowing I could not answer. "Judging by the way you are licking it and taking it into your mouth I will take that as a yes."

She pushed farther forward. I began gagging as the large head pushed into my throat. Mistress held her hips still while I choked on her dick. She had fed me about three quarters of its long length. Because of her height and the height of the massage table she couldn't give me any more. I was grateful, as I did not think I could take any more into my mouth.

Still with her hands on my chest she slowly pulled her enormous dick from my throat until just the head was against my lips, and then she thrust it back in a little faster. She continued her throat fucking. Each time going a little quicker until about one in and out motion took about one second.

Laying there with her cock in my mouth I tried to relax and learn to take it for her. My own saliva running out the sides of my mouth and down my face. Since Mistress Sofia could not go balls deep into my mouth, she could not really rub herself against the harness and stimulate her clitoris. So the only pleasure she was receiving was from her domination over me.

After several minutes of receiving a blow job, Mistress Sofia slowly extricated the phallus from my worn out mouth. She slapped the spit covered shaft down onto my face a few times before turning around. She stepped back towards me, grabbed both her own ass cheeks and spread herself open.

"Lick me like a good, thankful cock sucking slave."

She moved back pressing her ass to my face. Still trying to catch my breath, I did my best to tongue her asshole. She was up on her tip toes in an effort to line herself up with my mouth. To me this was more about my submission again, than about the physical pleasure she was receiving. There were far better positions or pieces of equipment for me to be on to worship her ass.

Mistress Sofia released her cheeks and walked away positioning herself at the foot of the table. "Slide down so your ass is hanging off".

Moving into position, I was happy to see she had gotten the bottle of lubricant and was stroking it all over her big strap on. "Put your legs in the air, and hold them up for me."

Lifting both legs up and out, I reached up and held each leg with my hands behind my knees. This was a new position for her to peg me in, and I wondered how it would feel. "You look so slutty just waiting to get your ass fucked. I should've put you in nylons again."

She lined up the head and thrust it into me. The large, bulbous, mushroom shaped cock head pierced my sphincter. A sharp, stinging pain shot through my body. I wanted to beg for her to go easy and take it slow or pull out altogether, but I knew that would only delay the inevitable. I had to lie there and take it, and eventually I would grow accustom to the anal invasion and begin to enjoy it.

Mistress did go easy on me. Just like she fucked my mouth, she went slow with her inward thrust after forcing the head inside of me. Allowing me at least a bit of time to accommodate her big cock. Again because of height of the table she could not get her entire length inside of me. She began pumping away in and out of me in a slow steady rhythm, but grew frustrated and not being able to plow all the way into me.

Pulling out she ordered me to move up the table more. As I moved, she climbed onto the table and placed herself so with my legs back in the air, the bottoms of my thighs were now in contact with the tops of hers. She grabbed her penis like dildo and lined it up with its tight, forbidden target and thrust in, filling me with the entire length.

"Ummgh, oh fuck." I tried not to cry out, but I couldn't help it. It felt like she had split my ass wide open. My body tensed, and I had to remind myself to relax and just take the fucking. Mistress picked up right where she had left off and was thrusting in and out of me, picking up the pace slightly with each inward plunge.

My hands were still behind my knees holding my legs up in the air. She wrapped her arms around them as well and used them for leverage to pound me with her strap on. Just as she bottomed out inside me with each stroke, she would move her hips up slightly to rub herself against the base of the dildo and the harness holding it. This allowed her to stimulate herself more as she fucked me.

The pleasure of that small motion soon became her focus. She pushed my legs out a little and pulled my hands from them. She fell forward so her breasts were rubbing my chest and her hands were flat on the table next to my shoulders. I kept my legs up and out, but now were completely bent at the knee like a wanton slut needing to be screwed in the ass.

My cock had grown hard again from my submission, the stimulation to my prostate, and the sight of a gorgeous naked woman. The underside of my shaft slightly rubbing against her stomach as she screwed me on the massage table. Mistress Sofia had gotten herself more and more excited as well. She was fucking me to her own climax.

Just as her own orgasm was building, she sat back up and rested her butt on her heels. Her dick still fully impaling me. She ground her pelvis against the base of the strap on and drove herself to climax. Just as she was about to cum, she reached down and grabbed my hard cock. She pulled it back towards her, using it as a handle to pull me onto her silicon dick.

"Oh yes, I'm fucking cumming as I ram your tight fucking ass bitch. YES YES OH FUCK YES!" Her body movements were now small, but rapid. She stimulated herself perfectly as she came. I had not asked permission to cum, but instinctively I was moving my hips and butt trying to use the rubber penis inside of me to stimulate myself. Her hand holding me tight was helping me approach my own orgasm.

Just as Mistress Sofia's began to settle down, she looked down and saw what she was doing to me. Saw and felt me throb in her hand, saw my balls draw up to my body ready to expel their creamy load, saw my face contort as I tried to get myself off.

Mistress released my needy cock and slipped the rubber dong from inside me. I felt empty and frustrated, but my release was at her control and she decided that I was not allowed to cum right now. I let out a long deep breath and felt my own orgasm drift away. So close yet so far.

Knowing she had brought me to the sexual cliff's edge and then pulled me back, Mistress Sofia climbed off the table with a smile on her face. She unbuckled the straps and let her dildo fall to the floor. I watched as her naked body strutted to the dresser. She retrieved a pair of hand cuffs, and returned to my side.

Taking my left wrist she placed one end of the cuffs around it, and then pulled it down and placed the other end around the tables leg. She bent down and picked up her towel, wrapped it around her waist just as she had before and stood there looking at her naked, sex slave cuffed to her massage table.

Laying there, unable to go anywhere, I just stared at her beautiful smile and her naked breasts. Mistress Sofia stepped closer and stroked my still hard member. My mind filled with thoughts of one of her wonderful hand jobs, but it was not to be. She only teased and touched me for a minute before releasing me. Without a word she walked across the room and out the door.

Laying on the table for a few minutes gave me a chance to relax and catch my breath. It had been an incredible night so far. A night in which I got my first titty fuck, and first massage. Even if she came back down, released me and sent me home, it was a wonderful night of service and excitement for me.

After a few minutes I sat up on the table. It felt strange sitting there naked with one hand bound to the table leg. It made me feel vulnerable and awkward. That is when I realized Mistress Sofia had made a mistake. When she put the cuff around the table leg, she had locked it just below the angled support arm that went from the leg to the underside of the table.

This meant that if I got off the table,I could slide the cuff down to the floor and lift the leg up and be free. Then I wondered if it was not a mistake on her part. Maybe it was a test to see if I would stay there feeling vulnerable as she wished, or if I would free myself. Sometimes I have the habit of over thinking things, and getting to much into my own head.

Mistress Sofia cuffed me to the table, so that is where I should remain. After about an hour she returned to the playroom. She had lost the towel and put on one of her large fluffy robes. This one was a dark blue, and she had it tied tightly around her waist so the front was completely closed. Denying me the chance to see any cleavage. The robe was long as well and stopped just a few inches above her ankles. So I could not see much of her amazing legs. She was still barefoot.

Mistress Sofia pulled the key for the cuffs from the pocket in her rob and released me. She then reached up and removed my collar. "Clean up everything, then take a shower and come upstairs." That was all she said, and before I could reply she turned around and walked away.

With everything in the playroom cleaned and put away, I took a quick shower to clean myself up. My clothes were upstairs, and Mistress had removed all the towels from the bathroom that is attached to the playroom. I hoped maybe there were some in the dresser or armoire. Dripping all over the floor as I walked out, I saw a rob laying on the bed that had not been there before. It was dark blue just like the one my Mistress was wearing.

I put it on and tried to dry myself the best I could before going upstairs.

Noises were coming from the kitchen so I made my way through the door. Ms. Richards was still in her robe and standing at the stove. "Oh, good you're just in time sweetie. Help me out and set the table for me, would you?"

Even though we were alone in her house, I was not wearing her collar so we were not in our Mistress/submissive dynamic. I got out plates and silverware and set the table for us. She had thoughtfully made us dinner while I was cuffed to the table and cleaning everything up down there.

We each sat there naked except for our matching robes and had a wonderful meal. Ms. Richards is actually a very good cook. "Oh I almost forgot to ask you sweetie. Barbara wants every room inside her new house painted. She already has all the colors picked out. She just needs someone to paint it for her. I told her I knew somebody that would do it at a reasonable price. Are you interested in making some extra cash by painting for her before she moves in?"

I told her I would do it and she gave me the details. Barbara did not know it would be me doing the painting. She would just give Ms. Richards the cash and she would pay me. I had enough time after work over the next few weeks to do all the painting before she moved into her new home.

"Can you go shopping with me tomorrow to pick up all the paint and supplies?"

"Sure, what time should I get here?"

"I'm not sure yet. I will let you know. Okay?"

"That's fine."

I had no plans for Saturday, and I thought spending time with Ms. Richards would be fun. She is a beautiful and interesting woman, and I enjoyed being around her. Even if we were not doing anything sexual.

"I am afraid we may have created a monster. Barbara has become obsessed with domination and finding a submissive. After that first night, it's been all she wanted to talk about when we weren't dealing with house hunting."

"What's this 'we' stuff? That whole thing was your idea. I was just following orders", I said with a smile. Ms. Richards explained that Barbara wanted her own playroom in the new house, and wanted custom furniture made up just like we had here.

We kept talking, eating, and enjoying each others company. When Ms. Richards lived next door to me, our relationship was very different. I was the kid next door who she paid to mow her lawn and work in her yard. After I had turned 18, she had seduced me into becoming her submissive, and I was eternally grateful that she had. That was basically our whole personal relationship though.

Now it had evolved and we had become friends. We supported each other through good times and bad. Of course, I was still her submissive, and I stilled loved that aspect of our relationship. I was just glad it had grown to be more than just all D/s and physical.

It wasn't like we were a couple or dating, but it was something special to me and I hoped it was for her as well.

We finished eating and she asked me to clean up. She had been busy cooking and had not taken a shower yet. While she headed to her master bedroom, I started clearing the table and doing the dishes.

When I was done, I sat back down at the table. I didn't know if I should get dressed and ready to go home, or stay in the bath robe in case she felt like heading to the playroom.

"Sweetie will you come here and help me with something?" she called from her room.

I had heard the water shut off, so I knew she was out of the shower. I made my way to her bedroom and stood in the doorway. She was not in the bedroom, but the door to the attached master bath was open and the light was on.

"I'm in here", she called. Walking across the room I peaked into her bathroom. I was rarely ever in this part of her house. I had been in here when I helped her paint, and move furniture when she moved in. The only other time was when we spent the night together after her ex-husbands funeral. We slept in her bed with me holding her through the night.

I remember feeling helpless at not being able to make her feel better or take her grief away. She told me the next morning, as if knowing what I was thinking, that me just being there with her had made things easier and better for her.

Stepping to the doorway I looked in and saw she was still in the shower. The water was off, and she had swung the glass door open just enough to peak her head out. The rest of the glass was fogged over and I could not see her naked beauty.

"Get the towel on the rack behind the door for me would you sweetie?"

Moving into the bathroom and stepping around the door, I grabbed the large towel hanging on a hook. I made my way to the shower and reached the towel out to her. She swung the door open and stepped out in her naked, wet glory and stood on the bathmat. Not taking the towel from me.

My cock began to grow excited as I gazed upon her magnificence. "Be a dear and dry me please." I had never done this for her before, and was not sure where to start. I wrapped the towel completely around her and began to rub it on her shoulders and arms in an effort to dry her smooth, soft skin.

So caught up in the moment, I did not realize how she had phrased the request. It was not a command, she had said "please". I also did not realize she had not placed the collar around my neck yet.

Using the towel I rubbed her body all over. I got on my knees and padded her hips, butt, crotch, legs and feet dry. Standing back up I rubbed the towel around, over and between her breasts. It did not feel as good as touching bare skin, but even through the towel, touching her body felt good.

She had noticed, even though I had not, that my erection had worked its way between the sides of the robe she had given me to wear. A few inches were sticking out showing my arousal at her sex appeal and beauty.

Now dry, she dropped the towel to the floor and reached out and stroked me gently a few times. Bringing my attention to my exposed erection. She then softly gripped it and led me out of the bathroom and back into her boudoir.

About half way to the bed she released me. "Stay put." She walked to her dresser and pulled out a black sheer garment. She reached it out towards me, "Help me put this one sweetie."

The soft, black, silky lingerie looked like pantyhose, but when I took it from her hand, I realized that there was far too much material to be stockings or pantyhose.

Ms. Richards sat on the bed and stretched out her right foot. I kneeled down and rolled up the material in my hands finding the spot to let her slip her leg into it. She had me pulled the material up to her knee, before doing the left leg the same way.

With me still kneeling before her, she stood up. I pulled both side of the sheer black stocking like material up her thighs and over her hips. That is when I realized that it was a nylon bodystocking.

Pulling the rest up over her stomach and breasts, I then held out the thin string straps that went over her shoulders. She slipped her arms under them and pulled them up into place over her pale shoulders.

The sheer material allowed me to see her nipples through the part covering her breasts. The crotch was open leaving her pussy and ass exposed. She had never worn a bodystocking with me before and I stood there almost speechless.

Ms. Richards walked away from me and to her closet. She retrieved a pair of red high heels. They were pumps, with four inch heels and a small opening at the tip so you could just see her red toe nail through the black stocking.

Fuck she looked incredible. Almost her whole body in sheer black nylon material. Only her shoulders and arms were not covered. The red high heels sticking out against the black lingerie only added to her sex appeal.

Mistress Sofia reached up and held my face, pulling it down to kiss me. My arms wrapped around her body, pulling it to me so I could feel her against me. Our tongues danced together inside her mouth before she pushed hers into my mouth, and they continued to taste each other.

Releasing my face, Mistress Sofia reached down and untied my robe. I released her and let the robe fall from my arms onto the floor. She grabbed my hard cock and stroked it. With my left hand I reached up and put my hand on the back of her slender, delicate neck and held it while we kissed.

My right hand moved to her crotch, it was exposed in the opening of the bodystocking. My whole palm rubbed up and down her increasingly excited sex. Mistress Sofia moaned into my mouth and started slowly stepping backwards to her bed.

When she reached the bed, she sat down, pulling our lips apart and leaving my hands empty. She had not released my erection though. She held it by the base and lowered her head down. She swirled her tongue around my sensitive head and flicked my pee hole.

I let out a long moan of pleasure. With her other hand she cupped and fondled my balls. Gently rolling them in her fingers and pulling them slightly. Mistress Sofia then opened her mouth and wrapped it around my hard cock. She sealed her lips around the shaft and pushed her head down my entire length.

"Oh, Mistress Sofia, oh fuck that feels so good." I said as she fellated me. My cock head slipped into her throat and she just held me there. Her tongue moving on the underside of my rigid, veiny shaft. She didn't choke or gag, she just held her head motionless. Her nose pressed against my shaved groin.

After a few moments of immense pleasure from her mouth, she sat back to take a breath. She began stroking me, but I moved forward crawling on to her and the bed. She crawled back and turned a bit so she was laying on the bed normally. I followed along trying to kiss her lips and neck as she moved. She kept a firm grip on my throbbing member as we moved together.