Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now with her head comfortably on a pillow and my body on hers I moved myself up into position above her. Before trying to penetrate her, I kissed and licked her neck right where it met her shoulder. Then moved my way up to her seductive red lips. So soft and wet against my own.

Not being restrained or controlled at the moment I had an overwhelming desire to penetrate her and feel her pussy grip my cock. Before I could follow my natural, primitive instinct she guided me towards her.

I slowly moved my hips forward, but as I did she moved me up higher so I missed her wet entrance and she slipped me between her groin and the bodystocking. Her small strip of pubic hair, bare skin, and the nylon lingerie felt good against my hard dick.

I began to slowly rub myself against her. If this is where she guided me to be, this is where I would stay. We kept kissing, and she released her grip on my shaft and wrapped both arms up around my neck. As I rubbed myself against her, I could feel her wetness as my balls slid up and down her slit.

We kept up this casual pace. Our lips never parting as she let me hump her crotch and lingerie. I knew if I tried and increased my pace, I would soon be cumming on her. Staining her sexy, black, nylon body covering with my semen. So, I remained slow and deliberate. Her whole body felt good rubbing against me. Her nylon encased breasts were rubbing my own nipples. Her long, shapely legs were around the outside of my legs, but she had bent her knees and rested her calves on the backs of my legs.

Mistress Sofia soon dragged her legs up my thighs and wrapped them around my waist. This lifted her pelvis up and moved her groin away from my thrusting. Now only my bulbous cock head was under her bodystocking.

"I need your cock sweetie. Fill me with your manhood and make love to me."

I did not reply, and was so caught up in the moment I hadn't noticed she had been calling me "sweetie" and that she had not put her collar around my neck. Rocking my hips back slightly, pulling my engorged penis back, it now lined up with her wet love canal.

Moving down slightly I penetrated her slowly. She let out a long slow breath as I crept into her velvety, wet pussy. Mistress Sofia was already extremely turned on and ready. I fed her eager snatch all of my hardness.

"Oh yes, that's it baby. Fill me up. You feel so fucking good in my pussy. Just don't cum yet. I need a good slow fuck."

Mistress Sofia knew me well. She knew my enthusiasm would get the better of me. She had not tied me to the bed, she was not on top controlling the outcome. She had to advise me and guide me to keep from following my basic desires.

She locked her heels around my waist. Her nylon covered legs feeling good against my bare flesh. With my body supported by one hand, I used the other to reach back and stroke her thigh. Then I slowly began to withdraw from paradise. Once the tip of my sex spear was completely out, I slid all the way back in ever so slowly. Her vagina was dripping wet.

Our slow passionate pace continued. I would now slide almost all the way out, but leave my head in and hold in that position for a few seconds. Then feed her the erection she had given me until my balls rested against her ass.

Even at this slow pace, her pussy was massaging me and building my excitement. Mistress Sofia pulled her lips from mine and unwrapped her sexy legs from around me. She used a hand to push my shoulder indicating for me to roll over.

Without exiting her snatch, we rolled over together. She now straddled me. She got her feet underneath her so she was squatting on my erection. Her high heels digging into the soft bed. Reaching down she took my hands, our fingers intertwined. She used my hands for balance and began to move up and down on me. With her on top she was able to control the angle of my penetration, and move so I was rubbing inside of her in just the right spot, in just the right way.

Mistress Sofia kept the slow pace we had in our previous position. Her hands squeezing mine as we both experienced the intense pleasure of our bodies being joined as one. We looked into each others eyes as she rode me.

Now instead of taking my entire length in and out of her sexy body, she moved only a couple inches up and down. She had found the right part of me to rub in the right spot inside of her. Her pace increased. She released my hands and placed her left hand on my chest for support. With her going straight up and down on me, there was no part of my body rubbing her clit. So with her right hand she reached down to touch herself.

My hands immediately went to her breasts. I softly rubbed her nipples. Using her own bodystocking to stimulate her erect, excited tips. She took her left hand from my chest and grabbed my right wrist pulling it from her tit. She guided it to her clit and moved her other hand away. She moved my hand how she wanted it and where she wanted it. When she knew I was doing it right she let me frig her clitoris by myself.

"Oh yes, fuck that's it sweetie. Make me cum on your cock. With me inside her rubbing her "G" spot and my fingers rubbing her clit, and her nipple she pushed through the climax barrier and started cumming on me.

She stopped her up and down motion and she froze, with me just where she wanted me inside of her. Her pussy muscles spasming around me. I wanted and needed to cum. My entire body wanted to start thrusting and make myself shoot off inside her. Tensing every muscle in my abdomen I tried not to cum. As bad as I wanted to explode, I wanted her orgasm to be perfect and let her enjoy exactly how she had our bodies together. She did not tell me to cum with her, so I could only assume she was experiencing exactly what she wanted.

After riding out her intense climax she slid off of me. A wave of relief washed over me that I had not lost all control. A small amount of precum was leaking from my cock. Mistress Sofia shifted forward onto her knees and laid down on me. My cock was slick with her juices and trapped between our bodies.

She soon caught her breath and began kissing my chest. Wrapping my arms around her I just pressed her irresistible body to mine. A strange sense of pride over came me. I had given her an orgasm without one of my own. Without her training and help that would not have been possible.

"I need more cock. Don't move lover." She moved back more to get in position over my still hard cock. She took a hold of the shaft and pointed it to its target. As she sat up, she rocked back onto my erection.

There was a lot of resistance, and then suddenly I slipped inside of her. She had not aimed me at her pussy, but at her tight asshole. "Oh fuck Mistress, I didn't mean to.."

She cut me off before I could finish. "Just be still, oh fuck, don't move sweetie." She let go of my shaft. Her tight sphincter was wrapped around the top of my shaft just below the head. She had not taken any more of me yet.

The only lubrication we had was her pussy nectar that still covered my erection. With her weight on her knees and shins she was able to ever so slowly take a little more of me into her ass. She had never let me fuck her ass before. Just the idea of it was making me want to cum already. Every once in awhile I would throb inside of her.

Her breathing began to return to normal as she became accustomed to the anal intrusion. She just kept sitting back a little bit at a time. Taking more and more of me into her forbidden passage. It took a couple of minutes for her to take all of me, such was her very, very slow pace in sitting back onto me.

Now fully buried into her tight ass she just sat on me looking down. The feeling was intense, warm and tight. Very different from being in her wonderful pussy. Both amazing.

"You are so fucking thick, fuck you are filling up my ass. Ohh this feels good sweetie."

She leaned forward letting most of my hard on out of her rectum. She leaned down and kissed me. " You have never been inside a woman's ass before. I am your first. I've never let any man's cock in my ass before sweetie. You are my first." I was overcome with emotion and pleasure. She had given me something she never shared before. She had given or taken many firsts from me, but this was the first we shared.

She sat back impaling herself full of dick. She leaned a little bit forward again. "I want to feel you moving inside of me. Make love to my ass baby. Give me your cock in my virgin ass."

Gently lifting up off the bed with my hips I slipped back all the way into her. I resumed the pace we had before. Slowly screwing her sexy ass. She just leaned over me and let me give us both pleasure.

My hands wandered over her body. One usually on a leg and the other on a tit. With only the lube of her pussy still on my shaft I did not want to be too rough. So, I kept the slow easy pace. We fucked like this for several minutes. Both moaning as the sensations swept through our horny bodies.

Mistress Sofia leaned forward a bit and said, "You feel so fucking good in my ass. I love how gentle and caring you are being sweetie. But now I want you to fuck me fast and hard. Pound my ass and make us both cum. Fuck me." She had enjoyed the intimate and passionate way we had been making love, but now she wanted raw, physical and primal.

I increased my pace but didn't get going too fast yet. I wanted to build it up and let her get used to it. My hands found their way to her butt cheeks. I gripped and squeezed them. I pulled them apart trying to give me better access to ram inside of her.

"Uhhhh, of fuck, oh my gosh, oh fuck Sofia you feel so good. Your ass is incredible on my cock." I was thrusting in and out of her now as fast as I could. My orgasm quickly approaching the inevitable eruption. It was then I realized my mistake. I had never called her by her first name without "Mistress" in-front of it.

She saw the moment of panic in my face as my thrusting pace suddenly slowed. "Oh, don't think, just fuck, just fuck me. Give me all your cock. Let my ass milk your balls dry sweetie. Give me your cum. Fuck I'm almost there. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop."

Thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could I quickly reached the point of no return. The feeling of me inside her ass, and her pussy rubbing against my pelvis pushed her over the edge as well. "Yes, oh fuck I'm cumming. Cum with me sweetie. Let me feel you shoot into my ass."

"OH YES YES YES OH FUCK" I screamed as my first shot of cum shot up into her butt. She just stayed over my body on her hands and knees. I kept trying to thrust but my body and muscles seemed to shut down. My whole body tensed as I pumped my load into her ass. Only my cock was moving as I kept spewing into her.

"Oh fuck yes, I can feel each squirt of cum inside of me. Oh yes yes fuck yes."

My hands released her butt cheeks and fell to the mattress. I was completely spent. I had nothing left to give her. She had used her ass to milk me dry and I lay exhausted under her sexy body. She collapsed forward onto me and we just rested together.

She pushed her legs back straight behind her and rested them on my legs. Her full weight on me. I wrapped my arms around her to help her keep her balance on me. My cum was leaking out of her ass around my erection and down onto my balls and mattress.

"I am so glad we could share that together sweetie." She whispered in my ear before rolling off of me and laying next to me. "That was incredible Ms. Richards. Thank you for sharing that with me." I wasn't sure how to address her now. I finally realized I wasn't wearing my collar, she had not been calling me "slave" or any other name implying her ownership of me and my cock. She kept calling me "sweetie" through most of our love making.

Not knowing if I should apologize for calling her by her first name, I tried to figure out what if anything I should say to her. As if she could read my mind she gave me a quick kiss and said, "It was perfect sweetie. I wouldn't change a thing."

She climbed off the bed and peeled her bodystocking down her body. I just watched as she revealed her naked body to me. My gaze followed her across the room as she walked into the master bath. Sitting up on the bed I awaited her return. Not knowing what I should be doing with myself.

She came back into the bedroom, still completely naked, and walked up to me. Bent down and gave me a quick kiss. Then she stood upright and pulled my head to her body. Her breasts against the side of my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her. She had one arm around my shoulders. The other cradled my head to her bosom.

"Why don't you take another quick shower to get cleaned up ok sweetie."

We released each other and I walked to the bathroom and took another shower. I used a spare towel she had left for me to dry off. Wrapped it around my waist and made my way back into the bedroom.

Ms. Richards had pulled the blankets back on the bed. She was still naked laying on her side looking at me. "Come to bed sweetie. It's late." Walking over to the side of the bed I did not know if I should go retrieve my underwear from the other room or climb into bed naked.

She saw me hesitate and grabbed the part of the towel tucked into itself and pulled it free letting it drop to the floor. Ms. Richards smiled as she saw I was already semi-erect from just looking at her naked beauty. She kneeled upright on the bed, took my hand and pulled me to her. Kneeling in-front of her, she pulled our faces together and we kissed. A long passionate kiss as we pressed ourselves together.

As she pulled away she said, "I love you sweetie."

"I love you too Ms. Richards"

She laid down and rolled onto her side so her back was to me. I laid behind her, pulled the blanket up over us both and wrapped my arm around her. We had never said that to each other, even though I had wanted to say it to her for the longest time.

Before drifting off to sleep my mind ran through the nights activities. She had dominated and controlled me, used her riding crop to abuse me, and pegged with me a big strap on dildo. We also had massaged each other, she used her breasts to get me off, and then we made love in her bed. We shared our first anal sex together, and now expressed our feelings for each other.

Tomorrow we were to spend the day together buying the supplies to paint Lady Barbara's house, and who knows what other activities she had planned for us.

To be continued.