Mature Fraternity Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Things take a dark turn for Linda.
2.3k words
4.09
18.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers

The next party Linda attended was not at the frat house. It was at a large farmhouse about ten miles outside of the city. She followed one of the students and parked next to him near the front entrance. There were several other cars and a couple of suvs parked all around. Loud music could be heard coming from inside the house. She wondered why the location change and asked her guide about it.

"This place is owned by one of our brother's family. They're away on a European vacation and we can have more privacy here." He smiled and led her up the porch steps and through the front door. As soon as they entered, one of the brothers offered her a bowl of gelatin cubes. She helped herself to one and realized immediately it was alcoholic.

She was led in to a large room where maybe twenty or so young people, mostly males, cheered her arrival. She was told to strip. Without a moment's hesitation, Linda removed her clothing and handed it to one of the females. Then she stood there completely naked except for her thigh-high stockings, turning around slowly so everyone could see her clearly. "Let's get this party started!" a girl shouted.

Linda was grabbed by both arms and forced to her knees. Her head was bent back and a funnel was forced into her mouth. A guy poured a whole can of beer into the funnel. Linda choked at first but quickly began to swallow the liquid. No sooner had she drank it all that another was poured into her mouth. Then a third. She could barely force herself to swallow the three cans of beer, but smiled when she was done and the funnel removed. Getting high would just let her enjoy the evening more.

She heard someone call for her and looked over to see one of the boys sitting on a hard back chair, dressed only in briefs. Linda crawled over to him on her hands and knees. He told her to get up and lay over his lap, and she realized he was going to spank her, and felt a rush of excitement. She positioned herself over him. Placing his left hand on top of her shoulder blades, he slapped her bare ass with the right.

The slap stung her sharply. It was followed by repeated blows over each of her ass cheeks. Linda felt embarrassed and strangely aroused. Her buttocks warmed, then started to burn from their continued abuse. She started to squirm about on the man's lap. She could feel his growing erection beneath her and ground herself against it. "Who wants to take over?" the guy asked, "my hand's starting to hurt." There were several desirous responses, and for the next several minutes she took turns being spanked by a couple of the others.

Then there was a pause. "Hold her down," a female voice said, we can use this and save our hands." Linda twisted around to see the young redhead holding up a wooden cutting board. Linda was pulled off of the latest lap and led over to a table. Several hands shoved her face down over the table top, then held her there.

When the board thrashed onto her ass, Linda screamed at the pain. "Nooo!" she pleaded, "it hurts!" But the blow was followed by several more as many of the students took turns spanking her. She was helpless, and endured the growing pain in her backside. She became aware of a wetness between her thighs, and her shame added to the ordeal.

"Enough of this," one of the females said, "let's get serious. I want to whip her!" With excited cries of agreement, Linda was pulled her to her feet and was led into a hallway and down a flight of stairs into the roughly finished basement. She realized it was outfitted as a dungeon and felt a surge of dread and excitement as she wondered what would be done to her. She was brought to a wooden device about seven feet square, with two vertical beams and two horizontal ones. There were large eye hooks in the beams, two along the top about three feet apart and two along each of the vertical beams, about a foot each from the top and bottom.

Leather cuffs were put around each of Linda's wrists and around her ankles. She was positioned within the square and her wrists raised above her head and secured to the hooks there. A metal bar about two feet long was attached between her ankles, keeping her legs spread wide. Helplessly secured, Linda watched with growing uneasiness as the girl who had said she wanted to whip her walked toward her with a bullwhip in her hand. The girl ran her fingers over Linda's bare chest and stomach, traced a path over Linda's ribs and across her back as she walked behind her.

The woman's teasing touch made Linda respond, her body arching against the fingers, her breath growing shallower and quicker. She was disappointed when the fingers no longer caressed her body. Then the first C-R-A-C-K of the bullwhip sounded just as it wound around her defenseless body. It struck just under her upraised arm, then curled over her breasts. It's touch was electrifying! Linda winced as the whip was dragged loose over her bare flesh, then screamed as the lash struck her again, this time striking her abdomen and curling around her hip.

Again and again the bullwhip struck her. Sometimes it culminated over her tits, sometimes over her crotch, other times over her buttocks. Every time, it hurt. She begged the woman to stop, but her body was betraying her, gyrating after being lashed. She again felt the wetness between her legs, and again felt the shame. How could she be responding sexually to this terrible treatment?

The whipping subsided, and two boys came to undo the metal bar between her legs. They then attached the restraints to the lower two eye hooks on the vertical beams. Linda stood there in a completely exposed and defenseless "X". Two males approached then, each with cat-o-nine-tails in their hands. One took up a position in front of her, while the other walked around and behind her.

Linda's body tingled with arousal and anticipation. Then the whipping started. The multiple straps bit into her upper back and her breasts simultaneously, once, twice, three times. She moaned and groaned, but did not scream, and her body twisted and wiggled in response. S-L-A-S-H, W-H-A-C-K. The whips slowly worked their way lower over her body, over her belly, over her lower back, then worked even lower, over her lower abdomen, over her ass. Then the first S-W-I-S-H was brought up from between her legs, over her pussy. She gasped. It was followed by another, this time from behind. The whips made their way down her thigh, her calfs.

Throughout it all, Linda had been aware of the cheers and laughter of the others witnessing her abuse. Now, the whipping ended, she looked around to see both males and females masturbating or fucking. She realized her mistreatment had turned them on. She was thrilled and pleased that she had given them pleasure.

Her wrists and ankles were released from their bonds and she was led over to a modernized version of stocks. It was metal instead of wood. On one end was the usual lockable hinged board with holes for a head and both arms, but on two ratcheted poles that could be adjusted in height. Linda was made to kneel on the bench and her head and hands were put in the device, which was then closed and secured, holding her in place. Then the entire stock was lowered, so that she ended up with her face and breasts pressed against the bench bottom, which was luckily padded, and her ass high in the air.

She didn't have long to wonder what came next. The first frat brother stepped up behind her. She felt a cool gel drip around her anus, and felt the head of his penis rub the lubricant around. Then she felt him place his rod at her asshole and plunge himself into her in one fast, hard thrust. She arched her back slightly when he went inside of her, but there was not much maneuvering room for her. He began to move in and out of her asshole rhythmically. Soon she felt herself loosen up and she was moving her buttocks to match his thrusts. His movements grew faster, until he thrust deeply into her and held there, uttering a loud moan. She could feel his hot semen shoot into her.

When he pulled out he walked around to the stocks end of the bench. The stocks were raised until Linda was at normal kneeling height. He struck his slightly softening penis at her lips. She could smell herself on him, and she opened her mouth to take him in. She ran her tongue over his shaft, cleaning him off, then tightened her lips around him while he fucked her face. Meanwhile, another guy had taken his place behind her and was analizing her.

Linda was spit-roasted continually for quite a while. Sometimes it was the females using strap-on dildos in her ass and mouth, but mostly males. Many loads were deposited into her rectum, and some into her mouth. Eventually she had been taken by anyone who wanted to take her that way, and she was released from the stocks bench.

At this point she was used as a serving maid, bringing everyone beers or shots, letting them fondle her breasts or finger her cunt or ass. She felt degraded but aroused. The fondling was just a tease to her, however, she wanted to have actual sex, in whatever perverted fashion. When the young lady instructed Linda to get on her hands and knees and get between the lady's legs, Linda did so with very quickly and willingly.

Spreading her legs wide, the girl reached down with both hands and spread her labia apart. "Lick me off, bitch!" she said, and Linda was happy to oblige. She leaned her face into the offered shaved pubes and kissed the vagina. Then she extended her tongue and licked the entire length of the slit, lingering over the clitoris and rolling it on the tip of her tongue. When she slid the tip of her tongue into the vaginal canal, Linda was rewarded with flowing juices. She lapped them up, and slid her tongue in an out of the opening. Pressing hard into the pussy, her nose was tight against the top of the slit. She inhaled deeply of the pheromones.

The girl began to gyrate and wiggle under Linda's attention, now grabbing her head and pulling it hard against her. She used Linda's face to masturbate herself, rubbing Linda's nose against her clit, until she screamed and orgasmed. Linda lapped up all the fluids flowing from the cunt, swallowing it as soon as there was enough to do so.

There was a break in the action. Linda said she had to go pee. "Fine," she was told, do it right here, in this." She was handed a beer stein. Linda hesitated a brief moment and was slapped across the face. "Do it!" she was ordered again. Linda squatted, her knees bent outward, held the stein between her thighs and began to urinate. She was utterly humiliated peeing in front of everyone, yet strangely excited. She squeezed out the last drops of her piss.

She held the stein out. "What are you giving it to me for?" she was asked. "Drink it." Linda looked the man in the eyes and saw that he was serious. She brought the stein up to her mouth. She could smell the mustiness of her urine as she opened her lips and sipped at the yellow liquid. She started to cough, and almost gagged. It burned in her mouth and throat as she swallowed, and she paused. Then, steeling herself, she brought the vile liquid to her mouth again and this time forced herself to drink it all down in a long, continuing swallow. Done, she coughed and gagged.

One of the guys took the stein from her and scowled at the submissive woman. In a low, guttural growl, he said "Let's take her outside. I'm sure we all have to go." An access door was opened that led outside to the back yard. Linda was shepherded up the steps and out to a worn section of grass. She was forced to kneel on the ground as the party-goers gathered in a circle around her.

Almost immediately, someone started to urinate on her. He directed the stream at her face. Linda did not bother to twist her face away, but took the pee full on. She even opened her mouth to let him piss in it. Someone noted how much of a slut she was. Then a couple other guys were peeing on her. She luxuriated in the hot liquid running over her breasts and the rest of her naked body. She leaned back on her legs and watched them compete for positions, turning to face whoever was going at the time, taking the pee in her face and mouth, letting it run down her chin. She saw the maniacal looks on their faces, the smirks on their lips.

The girls took their turns also, just as invested in degrading her. She enjoyed every moment of the perverted activity. Linda continued to kneel there in the wet grass and dirt when they had all emptied themselves on her and slowly drifted away. Only when two of them helped her to her feet and led her to an outside shower did she move.

Back inside the house, upstairs in the large original room, the sexual aspects of the party waned as almost everybody concentrated on getting drunk, Linda included. They actually talked to her. One of the boys explained that this was his parents' house and they let him have parties when they were away. The dungeon in the basement was their creation. He said he was sure his parents would like to meet her.

forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers