Mature Fraternity Slave

Story Info
Mature woman submits to escalating sexual use by fraternity.
1.3k words
4.19
34.6k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers

Mature Fraternity Slave

Linda bent over and offered her ass. After all, that's why was here, to be ass-fucked by the fraternity brothers. The party had been arranged just for her.

She had been lured into the night's festivities by all the attention the mature college students had given her in the bar. That these virile young men found her sexually attractive was gratifying and exciting. She let them feel her stocking legs, cop feels of her ample breasts, and tongue kiss her. She had accepted their drinks, and per usual got high fast. When they asked her if she wanted to go to a frat party she agreed.

She followed their car to the frat house. Once there, she let them undress her down to her thigh-highs. She let them feel and explore her vagina. She had another drink. Then one of the boys stuck a finger up her anus. She stiffened in response, but they got her to relax and she was soon accepting the finger pumping in and out of her ass.

"I want to fuck that fat ass!" someone said. "Me, too!" another said. "I bet she's nice and tight, she looks it" a third commented. So here she was.

She was put on her hands and knees on the sofa, face down over the sofa back, and told to spread her legs. Someone spit on her asshole, and then she felt the tip of a penis start circling her, spreading the saliva. Then the penis was at her opening and thrust into her with a big push. She gasped, it hurt; but as it moved in-and-out it got less painful, just as the finger earlier.

The fucking continued, growing more rapid, and her body responded. In maybe five minutes the boy ejaculated into her. She felt the hot semen fill her rectum. He pulled free, and was replaced in seconds with another frat member. This one pumped savagely in her and came in maybe half the time. When he pulled out, she was left kneeling there untouched for a few seconds.

Linda could feel the cum seeping out of her asshole. She reached back to play with the cum, drawing it down over her pussy, rubbing her clitoris. "Lick it off your fingers!" someone ordered. She brought the hand up to her mouth and licked the gooey fluid until her fingers were clean. She felt a shudder of shame and arousal as she performed so wantonly before these college boys.

Then one of the boys rubbed the cum on her ass over her anus and took his turn sodomizing her. She took his ejaculation into her, and also that of the half-dozen or so more that used her.

Her evening wasn't complete yet, though, as Linda orally serviced anyone who wanted to use her mouth. She had swallowed multiple loads before being left alone. Looking around, she saw that most of the guys were stumbling drunk, and in no condition to make use her any further.

One of the boys who had originally recruited her gave Linda clothes to her and told her she could go home. As she dressed in front of him, he told her that she had performed well and everyone enjoyed her. She was welcome to return sometime. She gave him her phone number and told him she would like that anytime.

**********************************************************

The call came about two weeks later. Linda had almost given up on another experience. They wanted her for a party at the frat house. She agreed quickly. Wear thigh-highs was their only request.

The night came. She had her husband mix her a drink, something she seldom did. He readily did so, but asked her why, especially when she said she was going out. She knew he wouldn't object, so she told him the truth. She was right, he didn't object. He was happy for her. "Tell me about it when you get home. Don't worry about waking me up," he said. Linda promised she would, kissed him, and left for the party.

She was only at the party for a few minutes before being made to strip naked down to her thigh-highs. Only a few minutes more, after a very strong drink, before she was was put on her back on a bed an her legs spread so she could be fucked by the brothers. One after another mounted her and pumped his prick into her cunt feverously until cummming into her womb, some more copiously than others, but all of them reaching orgasm. Linda, too, reached orgasm a few times. She marvelled at the desire of the young males for her sex, and revelled in satisfying them each in turn.

The fucking continued all night, some missionary style, some doggy style, many oral, many up her ass, and many a combination of each. Linda denied no one. She enjoyed the attention and the experience, wondering why she had assumed she no longer wanted or could enjoy sex.

A bit further into the evening she submitted to other sexual acts. Some visiting sorority girls took turns with her. She sucked and licked on their cunts when they lowered themselves on her face. She had never entertained lesbian fantasies or desires, but she admitted to herself that the taste of other women could be wonderfully enjoyable and a definite turn-on. She took their fluids into her mouth and swallowed them willingly and appreciatively.

The men were not to be outdone. Linda sucked on so many of them that she lost track of how many. She performed her oral service as expertly as she could, successfully making each of them cum in her mouth, filling her with their slimy semen, which she greedily swallowed.

All through the party Linda had been aware that videos and photos of her were being taken. At first she tried to avoid any shots of her face, not wanting to be recognized, but soon forgot entirely about the recordings, so lost she became in the sexual situations she found herself in.

Somehow, later, a complete mystery to her as to exactly how, Linda found herself letting many of the fraternity men and sorority women piss on her. They peed on her exposed tits, on her displayed pussy, and in her upturned face. She opened her mouth without being asked to, and accepted their piss into her. She closed her lips and swallowed mouthfills of piss whenever needed, finding it terrible tasting and burning, but incredibly erotic.

Later in the evening, she found herself being sodomized again by many of the young men. Some of the sorority women used strapons to use her in a similar fashion. Everyone seemed to enjoy fucking her up the ass. She liked sucking on the cocks and dildos after they had been in her ass.

Linda knew she would have many stories to relate to her husband when she returned home, though she didn't think she'd share them all, they were personal, after all; they were hers. Anyway she had no urgent desire to go home just yet. She wanted to see what else these youngsters had in mind for her.

She was put over a guy's lap next and her buttocks were spanked very hard. Another male lap followed for a spanking, then a girl's. The girl complained that spanking the expansive butt hurt her hand, so Linda was grabbed by the hair and pulled over to a chair and bent over it. Her hands were tied to the chair legs and the crowd found things to hit her ass with.

A plain old belt was used first. It whacked into her flesh with a loud t-h-w-a-c-k, then another. Soon Linda was being pummelled with all sorts of objects, including shoes and bottles, twice with the fraternity initiation paddle. Then their interest seemed to wane, and she was untied and just like that told to get dressed and go home.

They assured her that they would be calling on her services again.

***************************************************************

forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers