Mature Fraternity Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Linda meets some parents and adapts.
2.9k words
4.46
9.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers

MATURE FRATERNITY SLAVE PART 3

Two weeks after the party Linda got a phone call from a number she didn't recognize. As was her custom, she did not answer it. When she checked her voicemail, it turned out to be from one of the fraternity brothers.

"Linda, this is Bradley; my family owns the house where the last party you came to was. I was telling my parents about you, and they said they would like to meet you in person. They'd like you to come out this Friday, about 6 o'clock for cocktails. Give me a call."

Linda called back the number, but got voicemail. She agreed to come, and asked if it was a fancy party she should dress up for. She asked him to text her if it was. His response was: 'I'm sure It doesn't really matter what you wear.'

Over the course of the next several days she wondered over the invitation. Did the parents want to warn her off of their son, or the fraternity in general? Or did they want a piece of the action for themselves? After all, it was their dungeon in their house. The more she thought about, the surer she was that the parents wanted her for their own purposes. She began to look forward to Friday.

She discussed the invitation with her husband. He encouraged Linda to accept. Late Friday afternoon, she began to prepare for the evening. With a glass of wine on her computer desk, she set about taking a shower and dressing. She chose a black bikini panty and black bra, and completed her undergarment pattern with black thigh-highs. Not wanting any impediments to discourage anyone, she chose her black and white dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and approved of what she wore.

Finishing her wine, Linda poured another while she waited to leave. She was aware of the heightened pace of her heartbeat, of her ambivalent anticipation. Did the parents want her for sex? For bdsm? For both? She was willing for either, but that did not lessen her uncertainty. Gulping down her wine, she left for the house of the frat member's parents.

The door was opened by a distinguished looking man about her own age, or maybe a few years older. He welcomed her by name and said he was glad she came. He led her into the same large room the frat party had started in. An absolutely beautiful mature woman stood there having a wine. The blonde woman smiled broadly when Linda entered and took a few steps toward her, extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Donna. You must be Linda. Welcome." The blond then slapped Linda across the face. Linda gasped and stared at the her. As if nothing had happened, the woman said "This is Louis," indicating her husband. "What would you like to drink?" Linda recovered herself and told them a red wine. The husband went to a sideboard to open a bottle and pour it out for her.

As soon as he had walked away, Donna again struck Linda with the palm of her hand, on the same cheek. Then she slapped her again, this time on the opposite side. Linda staggered back, but said nothing. Her reward was to slapped again.

Louis returned, asking what he had missed. His wife showed him by slapping Linda's face several times in each direction. Linda stood there and took it. "Beautiful," he commented, and held Linda's drink out to her.

When the drink was in her hands, all three walked to a sofa near the window and sat down, the parents on sofa, indicating for her to sit in an upholstered chair next to the sofa and facing it. Linda wondered if it was the same chair she had been bent over and fucked.

"So," the man began, "you're the woman the fraternity has been enjoying lately. We've heard a lot about you and seen a lot of videos and photos of you having sex with people half your age." Linda felt a sudden heaviness in her chest at the revelation of videos of her wantonness. "Oh, don't worry," he rushed to say at seeing her dismay. "We're happy to see the rest of them enjoying you; but not so much Bradley. And since, if you continued to service the fraternity as a whole, Bradley would be unavoidably part of that, we have to insist that you stop being the fraternity whore."

His words seemed to hang in the air between the three of them. Linda took a long sip of her drink. She looked from the father to the mother in turn, waiting for whatever came next.

"You've...shall we say 'experienced'...our dungeon already. We'd like to acquaint you with some other exciting aspects of it, to convince you to stop being the fraternity whore." He paused and looked intently into her eyes. "Are you willing to...commit yourself to that?" he asked.

Linda took another sip of her wine to give herself some time to consider. It wasn't a hard decision, she was fully aware of the excitement inside her, and the tingle between her thighs. She nodded.

"Wonderful. I anticipated your cooperation and made sure everything was in order in the dungeon. But why rush? Let's relax for awhile, get in the mood. Another wine?" he asked. Linda finished what she had left in her glass and held it out to him.

While he was refreshing all their drinks, his wife patted the sofa seat beside her and motioned for Linda to come sit beside her. As soon as Linda had sat down, Donna's hand went to Linda's stockinged leg and slid up under the hem of her dress. "I'm really looking forward to this evening," the blonde said, not even trying to hide the smoldering look of desire in her eyes.

Her fingers wandered between Linda's legs and caressed the crotch, easily available when Linda spread her legs wide. Louis set the new drinks down on a side table and sat in the chair watching his wife feel their guest up. He unzipped his pants and took his penis out, playing with himself as he enjoyed witnessing the two woman. Linda felt a surge of excitement at both the woman's touch, and being watched. She realized that she was looking forward to the evening as well.

"Before we go downstairs," the man said, "shouldn't we see our slut's body so we can plan exactly what should be done with her?" At first Linda bristled at being called a slut, but realized the description was probably accurate. She finished her drink, stood up, and started to strip.

She pulled her dress off of her shoulders and slid it down to her waist, and then down her legs, stepping out of it and tossing it on the floor. Then Linda reached behind her back and unhooked her brassiere, removing it over her arms and tossing it on top of the discarded dress. Next she hooked her fingers along the waistband of her panties and slid them down, kicking them onto her other clothes. She stood there naked except for her sheer tan hose and her shoes.

"Put your hands behind your back and turn around so we can see you good," the woman ordered. Linda did as she was told, exposing herself to them, watching their eyes move over her naked body. She felt degraded displaying herself like that, but excited as well. Her firm, large breasts were her best feature, she felt, and liked that the couple seemed to enjoy looking at them.

"I think we're ready to go to the dungeon now," Louis said, and the three of them made their way into the hallway and down the stairs. Linda looked over all the paraphernalia hanging on the walls, and all the sinister furniture devices and machines spread around.

"Let's start here," Louis said, indicating the same bench with stocks that Linda had been bound in before. "I understand you are familiar with this restraint, so you know how to put your head and hands through...yes, that's it! No, don't kneel on the bench. Put your feet on the floor. When Linda had placed her feet on the floor and the stocks had been lowered, the bench itself was raised at the end opposite the stocks. The result was that her buttocks were high in the air.

There was the sound of scraping as some kind of device was drawn up behind her ass. Restrained in the stocks as she was, Linda could not see behind her. She felt a cool gel dribbled on her crotch and rubbed in by a caressing hand. Then she felt the tips of two dildos positioned at her vagina and anus. She heard the scraping again as the device was obviously pushed closer to her, and the dildo tips entered each of her holes.

Then there was the sound of a working machine, and the phalluses alternated fucking her, first one entering her cunt and retreating, then the other shoving up her ass and pulling out. The two objects alternately entered and withdrew. At first Linda resisted the invading dildos, but she slowly, inexorably began to respond to their plumbing of her holes, and began to moan.

As her body responded more fully, the speed of the dual fucking machine increased until it was working her body over rapidly and forcefully. In turn, Linda was beginning to rock in rhythm to her pounding, and she began to groan and moan in arousal. The machine continue to work her over until, with a loud cry, Linda tightened her body, the muscles in her anus and vagina clinching on the phalluses, and her juices trickled out of both holes.

Abruptly, the fucking machine stopped. Linda felt the dildos retreating from her body, and heard the scraping as the machine was pulled away from her. "That was beautiful to see," Donna said breathlessly. Her husband agreed as he released Linda from the stocks. He helped her off the bench.

Linda noticed he had removed his clothes while she was worked over by the machine. His penis was hard and erect, pointing out at her. He forced her onto her knees. "Suck me!" he ordered. Linda reached up with one hand and grabbed him, then brought her head forward and took him in her mouth. She held his prick as she closed her lips over it and ran her tongue over him. Then she started to move her head back and forth, sucking on him greedily.

He grabbed her behind her head and pulled her forcefully into his crotch. "Take your hand away!" he hissed. When she did so, she was pulled further, the penis penetrating her mouth and touching the opening of her throat. Linda gagged as he moved her head back and forth, forcing himself as deeply into her as he could. Every time she thought she would puke, he would pull out to let her breathe. Finally he groaned loudly and held her face against him, emptying himself into her throat. She reflexively swallowed the semen that shot into her, and when he was spent, her head was released.

Donna was not to be left out of the fun. "Crawl over her, bitch," she said loudly. Linda turned to see the beautiful blonde naked except for black garter belt and stockings slouched down in an upholstered chair, her legs spread wide, the fingers of both hands playing with her pussy. Linda crawled over to her on her hands and knees, fully aware of what was to be required of her.

Linda maneuvered between the woman's spread legs and reached up to take both thighs in her hands. Then she leaned forward to kiss and lick the offered vagina. Donna held herself open so Linda could lick the labia and clit, which she did with eagerness. She used the tip of her tongue to flick at the clit, which grew harder and larger under her attention. The she lowered the tip of her tongue to the vagina itself and inserted it into the wet canal. She slipped her tongue in and out of the cunt, imitating a fucking penis, and shoved her face into the moistness of the pussy.

All the while, Donna writhed and wiggled beneath her, moaning and groaning. When she began to orgasm, she lifted her bottom off of the chair into Linda's performing face. Linda licked and sucked at the fluids that erupted from the blonde's body, reveling in the taste, and enjoying the aromas. After wonderful moments, both women spent, Donna collapsed into the chair and Linda sat back on her haunches, licking her lips.

"Whew!" Louis exclaimed, "that was intense! Let's chill a bit." He helped his wife off the chair and led her to the sofa just beside it. Then he helped Linda up off her knees and to the chair Donna had just vacated. Linda sat and felt the moistness of the sweat the woman she had just ravished on the upholstery.

Louis went to a wet bar along one of the walls and prepared a drink for each of them. He deftly carried all three back, handing each of the ladies their glasses, then sat beside his wife with his own. They sipped in silence for a few moments before Linda spoke up. "What are you doing to do to me next?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," the man answered. "what do you want us to do next?"

"Anything you want," Linda responded, "I'm willing to do anything you want." Her response was met with seconds of silence.

"I think I'd like to spank you," Donna finally said. Without a word, Linda set her glass down and went over to the sofa and bent over the blonde's lap, her buttocks atop the woman's lap, her face directly over Louis's groin. She took the man's flaccid prick in her hands and lowered her mouth to it.

"Spank me, mistress," she said. "Punish me for having sex with your husband," and began to perform fellatio on him.

Donna brought her open palm down across Linda's left buttock. S-M-A-C-K! Linda hardly reacted, she was too intent on sucking the man's prick. S-M-A-C-K! The woman's hand came down on Linda's right butt cheek. Soon, her hand was smacking into each of Linda's ass cheeks in turn, again and again. Linda began to squirm under her spanking, but giving her blowjob fervently.

"Your ass is turning a nice pink." Donna said, "but my hand is starting to hurt." There was a pause in the spanking, as the blonde pushed Linda's legs off of her and stood up from the sofa. A few seconds passed, and the woman sat back down on the couch and re-positioned Linda's ass over her lap.

When the next blow rained down on her ass, Linda cried out in surprised pain. Her tormentor had obviously gotten a paddle of some sort to continue the spanking. She pulled back from the penis she was so urgently sucking and put her hand back over her ass. "Take your hand away," the woman barked, "or you'll get a lot worse!" Linda removed her hand, and returned to licking and sucking on the man's prick.

W-H-A-C-K! struck the paddle, and W-H-A-C-K! again. The pain was intense. She concentrated on the penis in her mouth and worked it over with all her experience. Blows continued to rain down on her buttocks as she performed fellatio. Her ass cheeks were burning, yet she was aware of a tingling in her loins, and a wetness between her legs.

'How have I come to enjoy such treatment?' she thought to herself. 'They called me a slut, and that's what I am,' she admitted. Somehow it made the abuse she was taking to her as and the degradation she was experiencing at giving the guy a blowjob acceptable, even arousing. She gave herself over entirely to the feelings.

Her spanking continued even as she continued to suck Louis off, until she came from her pain and shame, and he came from her ministrations. Once again, she took his semen shooting into her mouth; once again, she climaxed from her mistreatment.

Linda was pulled up from Donna's lap by a handful grip of her hair. She was pulled over to a harness device, and her wrists secured to fur cuffs hanging from the top of the contraption. Then the couple worked together to lift Linda's left leg up and through the loop hanging down on that side, and then did the same on the other side with her right leg. The result was that she was hanging with her legs spread, her naked body open and exposed.

'What next?' she wondered. It didn't take long for her to find out. One of the couple played with Linda's crotch, fingering her hole, rubbing her clitoris. When the hand pulled away, she felt the first lash of the belt on her pussy. It was followed by a second, then a third. She cried out and thrashed about in the swinging harness, but was unable to avoid the continuing belting of her cunt. She didn't even notice the flashing light as Donna took photos of her with her phone.

Eventually Linda climaxed from the painful stimulation of her pussy, and the belting stopped. He was carefully released from the harness and led over to the sofa. Donna sat beside her, while Louis poured three new drinks and brought them over. All three took sips.

"Well, then: are you willing to stop being the fraternity's whore?" Louis asked.

Linda thought a moment. "Yes, I am. If I can be a slave to you and your wife," she finally answered.

Donna laughed. Smiling, Louis replied "that's what we were hoping you'd say."

From that point on, Linda's life changed completely.

forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers