All Comments on 'Mature Holiday Fun in Greece'

by WatchedBeth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JJJJeffJJJJeffalmost 5 years ago
Shopping

Customers like you Beth are much appreciated I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CUM SHOP IN MY STORE

Awesome story and love that people want to still please older men!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Other than "Where were we?" and "Come and suck this" your story has no dialogue. You need to write out conversations instead of telling us what people said.

" I also bent over a little, so he got a good look at my ass(Should be a period). (capital "H")e seemed to be pleased at what he saw."

How would you know he was pleased? He didn't say anything and you obviously had your back turned if he was looking at your ass...??

There's also a bunch of typos and repetitions.

Horny CoupleHorny Couplealmost 5 years ago
Very Hot

We loved the story. My wife has always wanted to go to Greece so this hit the spot, if you know what we mean. Looking forward to reading more of your writing.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago
How I spent my summer ....

the story is an arousing one ...

It would be even more delightful if you would illustrate it with either some photos of the streets and shops in Greece, some photos of you in a sarong, or some of the created illustrations that are found on so many of the Illustrated Stories.

Or work the other way ... find a picture of you that you are willing to share, then write a story of how you got to that photo.

FrankFearlessFrankFearlessover 3 years ago

Enjoyed good solid reading. Many thanks xxx 💐

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago

As always fun and carefree lust. I need to run into you!

R

K K L L

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best on Lit

Love your stories Beth, never fail to get me stroking

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 3 years ago
My First

Hi Beth, this is the first story of yours that I have read and I really liked it. As an older man, well I will admit even as a younger man the idea of a beautiful young woman letting herself be used by older men was always one of my biggest fantasies. Thank you and well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a holiday treat that was.

My goodness Beth you fantastic sexy women.

I let my young sexy wife out to discover the

local community and to my delight, she gets

fucked by local oldmen.

luv this story.

Georgie57Georgie57about 3 years ago

This is fantastic, Beth. I love Greece, I love your stories, and the combination has me hard and dripping...

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I’ve had one holiday on Spain’s riviera and enjoy it immensely. Although, I didn’t have as much fun as you’ve had. It was lovely. Finn

Wild69sideWild69sideabout 2 years ago

Great story again and two happy guy's, and a Cum slut girl satisfied again!

Your my testesticular-expanding Goddess Beth XXX

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Another nicely written story Beth. A couple of typo's from an authors perspective. As in the previous story I would have preferred a gentler situation, but fully accept that that is what I like. A.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Meant to add........nice pert bottom in your pic.......no wonder they were aroused. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchedBeth@WatchedBeth
Covid has been a nightmare for everyone, particularly us single people. With restrictions now coming to an end in the UK I’m ready to chat, meet and have some fun. My stories are from real experiences over the years, mixed with the odd fantasy. I’m sexually obsessed with older...