Mature Love Pt. 07

Story Info
I show Nick my naughty previous life.
2.5k words
4.7
4.4k
3

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

The weather has been terrible the last few days, so we had to postpone my second trip to the lounge in the hotel.

Last Saturday, I took advantage of the sun and sunbathed at Nick's. The condo's deck isn't near as large as mine, but the sun falls perfectly for tanning.

Around 1:00 p.m., I gathered baby oil, towels, and a nice glass of wine. I had put on one of my older thongs for some modesty and kissed Nick before settling in a lounger.

He sat in a porch chair and watched as I applied oil to my legs, stomach, and arms. I asked him to do my breasts for me. He kneeled next to me and massaged my breasts for several minutes. His cock was wetting his shorts, as I hoped it would.

"Baby, do you like seeing all this oil on me? It makes me feel so sexy and naughty." I told him.

"Your boobs look beautiful with the sun hitting the oil. I want to do this more often. Hopefully, we can have warm weather for several more weeks," he replied.

I laid back on the lounger as he returned to his chair. The moment was good to tell Nick about sunbathing at home. I wasn't going into great detail, but I knew the early events of my flirting with a young man would excite him.

"Sweetheart, take off your shorts and underwear, and enjoy what I'm going to tell you."

Nick did as I suggested as I stroked the sides of my boobs and pinched them together with my arms. Smiling, I told him we might do this sometime.

"A year or so ago, I would use all the time I could tanning on my deck. I would wear a thong and usually cover my top with a towel."

Nick was pulling on his flaccid cock with his right hand. Pre-cum was already seeping out.

"One afternoon, I was tanning, topless, when I heard Mike come out on the deck. I was wearing sunglasses, and I don't think I even looked up. Mike has seen be hundreds of times tanning."

I was pulling on my nipples now, giving my lover, hopefully, a thrill.

"He asked me something, causing us to start a conversation. After a few moments, I raised to my elbows only to see someone was with him. I recognized the other as a classmate."

"The young man, Kent, had been to our house many times, so why uneasy with what he saw, no reason to jump up and beg forgiveness. I covered my boobs, the guys moved back into the house, and everything was cool."

I motioned for Nick to come to me. He sat on the edge of the lounger, allowing me to play with him. I gathered some of the pre-cum with my fingers and raised them to my lips. Cleaning each finger with my tongue, I smiled at Nick.

"Kent began to show up at our house more frequently. Usually, his arrival would be around the time I would be on the deck to tan. The thought a young man was finding me, someone he wanted to see, got me, I'll admit, horny."

"Kent would come over to see Mike, and often they would end up in Mike's room upstairs. I noticed, while still wearing my sunglasses, Kent watching me from Mike's window. I would fake I didn't know he was watching, so I would casually play with my boobs."

Over time, I teased him by oiling my body. I would move my thong over to oil my pubes, knowing he was looking."

"One afternoon, I was upstairs when Mike and Kent came up to shower for their dates. I was sitting at my makeup table, nude, I guess intentionally, as they used the guest shower. Mike went first and followed my Kent. I had purposely left the door open, hoping to see Kent going in the bathroom."

I pulled on Nick's cock and began to scratch his testicles with my fingernails.

"Nick, Kent is very well hung! I see him but for a second or two, but I got so horny it was unbelievable. I went into my bathroom and masturbated immediately."

"I became obsessed with wanting his cock." I said.

I knew Nick wasn't going to be able to keep from cumming. Smiling at him, I asked, 'are you going to cum?'. My answer was a squit of sperm pushing out of his penis in a steady streak.

Nick kissed me deeply. "That is a great story, is it true?"

"Do you want it to be true?" I queried.

"That would be something to see you teasing and desiring a young dick. Tell me the truth, did it happen?"

"Yes, all of it. I wish you could have been there. Kent wants me, I want more, but it would be taboo for it to happen."

I could see Nick visualize what had happened. I thought, should I get re-involved with Kent to allow Nick to watch?

"Sue, I would love to watch you seduce that young man. Is he still around?" Nick asked.

Well, I knew he would hop at the chance to see me again. BUT do I dare go there with all that transpired later?

"Baby, if you want, I think I can make it happen. It would have to be at my house. I wouldn't want him to know about the condo. Are you sure you won't get upset?"

With no hesitation, Nick asked when it could happen. I guess that answered my question about possibly upsetting him.

"Well, it's 2:3O now. I would have to see if Kent is available, but I could maybe set it up for 4. Want me to try?"

The excitement o Nick's face was so positive. We kissed again. He was so full of anxiety he was slightly trembling.

Luckily I got Kent. Telling I wanted to make up. I asked him to come over around 4:00. He said he had wished I would call and he would be there.

Hurriedly Nick and I jumped into my car and drove like idiots to get to my place. Once there, I showered and shaved all the pertinent areas.

Nick watched as I applied my makeup. I talked to him as I did.

"Honey, I may say things that I will have to explain later. Don't let anything upset what we want to happen. Remember, this is for us.

I hope it will be something we can talk and laugh about later."

I put on a skimpy thong and a sheer top. I stepped into a pair of low, clear heels. Looking at Nick, I teased, 'would you fuck me?'

I led him back downstairs and showed him the guest bathroom. I told him to wait in there until Kent arrived.

"You will be able to see everything because I will direct everything so Kent won't see you. If you get uncomfortable with what is happening, slam the door to the bathroom. I'll run him off. I'll tell him someone must have been sleeping upstairs in Mike's room."

I fixed him a bourbon and ginger ale and gave him a bottle of water. We were in the foyer when I saw Kent's car in the driveway. We kissed quickly, and he walked away.

"Hi, Honey. I'm glad you could come over on such short notice. " I greeted Kent.

Kent leaned into me and kissed me as his young hands swept up under my top and cupped my breasts.

"Come in while I get us a drink. Bourbon and coke. Right?"

"Let's stay in the den," I told him when I returned with our liquor.

Kent walked to the couch and sat down. He was smiling at what he was sure was going to transpire. I moved over to the coffee table and sat in front of him. I allowed my legs to stay slightly spread.

"Sue, I'm so glad you called. We ended everything wrong, and I want to apologize for what I did." Kent explained.

"Baby, we were both at fault. The good thing is we're here now, and we can make things so much better for us. Did you miss me?" I asked.

"You are the sexiest women I have ever met. There isn't another woman who can compare." Kent told me.

"Well, how many have you compared me to since we broke up?" I teased.

"A few, but none of them had a body like yours. Or knew how to do the things we did." He added.

I leaned forward and placed my hands on his upper thighs. I glanced to the hallway and saw Nick watching. Kent turned just enough Nick was unseen.

"Why don't you take these shorts down and show me your big cock?" I said.

Kent stood and pushed his shorts and underwear down and off his legs. He quickly removed his tee-shirt. While he stood, I grasped his hard cock and licked the tip. Nick was watching. Good.

While still sitting on the coffee table, I began to tongue the length of the young cock, and take the head between my lips. I slightly turned Kent's hips to give my lover a better view.

"Baby, your cock is so thick. I've missed you so much." I told Kent.

As I took more and more of his dick in my mouth, I fell it hit the back of my throat. For Nick's pleasure, I faked gagging on Kent's penis.

"Oh, Baby, I believe it's grown! Let me see if I can deep throat it still."

I tilted my head back slightly and allowed the cock to slip down my throat. I held it there for a few seconds and then began to bob on its fullness.

I was able to see Kick move closer and noticed his right arm moving quickly. Yea, Honey, jerk your flaccid rod!

I closed my eyes and savored Kent's cock. I wanted his sperm in my mouth and throat. I had missed being the receiver of a load of cum.

I wanted Nick to see me swallow all of it. He was watching me being a mature seductress and using a young man for my pleasure. No, for OUR pleasure.

Kent was coming to a climax soon. I pulled him partially out of my mouth and bobbed on his rod quickly. In less than a minute, he dumped a large load of spunk in my mouth. I opened my mouth to show Kent I had caught it all. Hoping Nick could see, I said how wonderful it tastes.

I stood and moved into Kent again. I put him on the couch, where he sat. I removed the sheer top and straddled his legs. My breasts were inches from his face.

"Suck my nipples, Baby. I have missed that so much. Lick them." I told him.

Nick was watching. Excellent! Kent raised my left breast and took my nipple to his lips. He grasped it firmly and pulled it away from my body.

"Oh, yea, that's it. Do the other one. I love to have my tits sucked. I've missed this so much." I urged him on.

Kent grasped each boob and raised them. I stuck my tongue out and licked my free nipple. I looked into his eyes to tell him how pleased I was.

"Kent, I've missed you. I need your cock. I've daydreamed about you and how you please me. (not)"

I moved off Kent and sat on one of the recliners in the den. As I sat, I placed my legs on the arms of the chair and reached down with both hands to spread my labia lips.

"Honey, remember when you first saw me on the deck. I want to know what turned you on." I asked.

"Well, seeing your nipples hard and the oil on your tits was better than a dirty movie. You were right there, just a few feet away, and the hottest woman I had ever seen." Kent replied.

"Did you think then you would end up fucking me?" (It seemed the dirty language turns Kent on). "Did you like seeing me playing with my pussy? I knew you were watching from the upstairs window later."

"Hell, ya. And when you raised your fingers to your mouth to lick the juices off, man, I shot my wad." Kent explained.

As I questioned him, I started to rub my clitoris with my forefinger. Hearing his admissions was exciting to me.

"Did you like it when I sucked your cock on the deck later on? Your cum was so sweet." I told him.

Kent's eyes were watching me diddle myself. His cock growing harder each second. I looked past him to see Nick in the hallway.

"I thought that was great. You did it well. And the way you sucked it all off, fuckin' fantastic!"

"Come and lick my pussy. I want to cum as I think about that night."

Kent came to me, knelt, and spread my thighs a little more. As his face came to my labia, I looked at Nick, mouthing 'just for you.'

Kent used his tongue to lap at my clitoris perfectly. I closed my eyes, raised my hands to my breasts to massage them. I pulled on my nipples with my thumbs and forefingers, twisting each.

"Oh, yea. Eat my pussy. Harder damn it."

I pushed my hips into his face and began to cum. I'm not a squirter, but I know the young man got more juices than he had ever experienced.

Kent backed off and leaned back on his hands. I smiled at him and told him what a good pussy licker he is.

In a moment or two, I stood and helped him get up from the floor.

While rubbing his erect penis, I told him we needed to end our fun as I didn't know when Marti and Mike would come home.

"We need to get together again, soon. Go ahead and dress."

I watched as he pulled on his underwear and shorts. His tee also.

I walked him to the door, kissing him before opening it.

As Kent's car was driving away, I felt Nick's arms come around me from behind. I turned to kiss him.

"Did you like my show?" I asked him.

"Sue, I love you so much. That was great. And the kid does have a big cock. I wish I could have been closer to the action." Nick said.

"Maybe soon. Let's see how things go. I'm glad you enjoyed it. My thoughts were of you the whole time. Did you cum?" I asked.

"I think we might need to mop the hallway. I drained my dick everywhere."

"Naughty boy! I joked. " The next time, we put a rubber on you so I can drink all of it."

I led Nick up the stairs to my shower. We cleaned each other's bodies, finishing with me sucking his cock.

We drove back to the condo and fell into each other's arms for a restful sleep.

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers