Mature Madeline Dominates Ch. 03

Story Info
Will shown toilet duties by Madeline and Sadie.
2.7k words
4.58
4.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will's cock rose high with the lush feeling of being no more than a pet to be put to good use by Madam Madeline Devere and the younger Tara, whom was so much more than simply a chauffeur to the silver haired dominatrix; she was her lover, and both shared a lusting bisexuality which allowed them an equal erotic pleasure in the domination of masculinity. He also now knew that he'd been watched and vetted for his suitability by not just the mature woman he sought to be owned by, but also Tara, who'd discretely monitored his personal circumstances from afar, the cafe owning Sadie... and many of the women who frequented that establishment... and another owned by Sadie which he was yet to know the existence of.

Any doubts about the women's intentions were erased by his introduction to the cock-gag and Madeline's stern descriptions of his fate, and any doubts that this surreally erotic situation he found himself in was just an incredibly submissive dream, were confirmed as reality by the sting of Tara's whip, which she thoroughly enjoyed using. With the arrival of the equally dominant Sadie in her tight leather skirt and heels, along with two spiteful assistants with cowering male slaves on leashes, Tara's whip now helped his own progress toward what Madeline had described as the lower bathroom and toilet.... where his duties would begin under the watchful eyes of Sadie, Madeline, and Tara.

His cock pulsed to a rigidity which had him longing to shoot his mess, on seeing Sadie's shapely assistants lead their utterly vanquished make charges up the ornate staircases to begin their duties under strict supervision, the portly shapes of both males betraying the fact that, like he, they were both middle-aged men who'd succumbed to the power of womanhood, and were now paying a severe, but deliciously erotic price for their weakness.

Those portly bodies contrasted with the exquisite shapes of their feminine leaders; the black figure hugging tights and long black boots they wore, emphasising the dominance of their femininity to those hapless male slaves, their short whips held in slender and delicately manicured hands, also emphasising that despite their slender and petite figures, they were firmly in authority over those males, and that physical status only brought home their lush desire for submission which they'd deservedly earned themselves. Madeline sneered with pleasure as she watched Will gape at those pert backsides ascend, knowing he was fantasising about how those slaves would be allowed to lick the aroused cunts within those tights, on completing their duties.

"How are those two performing at the Café Noir Sadie?... so good to see formerly pompous males under the righteous heel of feminine superiority." Will's eyes now went to the curvaceous hips, slender waist and ample backside cheeks bustling in the black leather skirt as she strutted in feminine pomp on tall heels, hoping upon hope that he'd have the opportunity to become as familiar with the whiffs and tastes of her cunt and pucker, as he was that of the silver haired beauty and her athletic chauffeur.

"Oh, superbly!... they've worn their frills and heels and been divinely humiliated whilst performing their duties in service to women they'd once been so pompous with... the masturbation that I and the girls allowed them after closure, witnessed of course by select guests invited to stay after doors closed, had them give up their semen in generous quantities, as they knelt before the mirrored wall and were laughed at... shooting their cream to that cynical amusement as they viewed themselves as maids, their shame ensuring their orgasms were intense at seeing what they'd been reduced to." Will's cock pulsed a thread of pre-cum, gasping audibly, and earning him a swift stroke of Tara's whip as Madeline laughed in a cynical tone of her own, whilst the stern Sadie sneered down at him.

"I can't wait to have your new slave serve the women there... especially those he's chosen to so rudely ignore at my daytime establishment." Will's balls tingled as he thought on the faces of those, what he'd seen as demure women, who'd them given him suggestive smiles in unison, on his leaving the café with Madeline. He'd already found the café owner sexually attractive, but her transformation to how she looked now was stunning... and his balls and equally tingling anus were now wondering how those women he'd not given any real thought to would look, and what their attitude would be toward him; the idea of their scorn having him want to spurt his seed more than ever. Madeline replied with an exquisite air of pomposity, as Tara jerked him harder in the need to see his toilet duties.

"Oh, we shall have our new slave ready and willing to don the frills and heels of the uniform of service to womanhood before you know it... his natural submission to any female is SO apparent, and the promise of humiliation will keep him keen." Will couldn't help but blush, as her words rang true, and didn't she know it; her cunt hot for the humiliation her café owning friend was about to award him, as she pushed open an ornate door, and his eyes took in a luxuriantly appointed bathroom and toilet, a linen basket in one corner, with a pair of well used panties, placed strategically to hang and display a soiled gusset... which would receive his attentions later. His heart raced, his cock pulsing and boning as he was walked on his knees across the tiled floor, his commencement of duties interrupted by the appearance of Charity, Madeline's maid, her face smirking with pleasure at seeing him being readied.

"More guests are arriving Madam... shall I show them to the Oyster Lounge?" Madeline grinned at her obviously pre-determined interruption, knowing she wanted to have the new slave know he was to be humiliated and know the scorn of even more women.

"Why yes, Charity dear... though I'm sure young Polly can keep them entertained in the reception hall for a while... if you'd like to watch our new slave begin to earn his keep." Madeline knew full well that her maid had no intention of missing the new slave's first true humiliations, and they could see that Sadie was more than ripe for it, the mature women striding to the pedestal, and lifting the lid as she gave the kneeling Will a curt look as she addressed him patronisingly.

"I take it you know what this is for?..." She sneered and the other women sniggered as Will simply gaped, already dumbstruck at being belittled by the women, and Sadie not waiting for his response.

"...well, let me show you." He gasped as she unzipped her leather skirt at the top, letting it drop to the tiles and revealing she wore no panties, her sneer intensifying as she slid her skirt away with a stiletto heel... and will felt a tug on his leash, Tara more than pleased to see yet another initiation by Sadie that she was more than familiar with, Sadie smiling contemptuously as he was brought close enough to sniff at the cunt she now exposed on spreading her legs.

"That's it, come nice and close..." Will's cock poked high and touched at the cold porcelain as the scent of Sadie's cunt teased at his nostrils, then she gave an exaggerated sigh... and grinned at him as his eyes watched her cunt bulge then release a torrent of hot piss, thoroughly enjoying the relief as Tara ensured his head was held close enough to feel the heat of her urine, the leash holding him to it. He panted almost uncontrollably, the women uttering soft but cynical laughter, as he watched her delicious cunt dribble its last offerings through the already moist flaps of her labia, then she stood up above him, her sneer intense.

"Lick my cunt clean!" The women laughed more freely now, as he looked up at her cunt, the droplets of piss still evident, and put his tongue to her slot with little hesitation. His cock was close to spurting as he took in the blend of salty and spicy tastes, the dribbles warm on his tongue, the texture of her butterfly divine. She sighed in earnest as he clapped at her folds in servile obedience, and took great pleasure in giving him further information about his fate on those occasions when Madeline allowed her his usage.

"Get used to the taste of piss... one of your tasks at the Café Noir will be to escort ladies to the toilet... where they'll require your intimate cleaning services..." She laughed heartily, the motion having her cunt quiver, exiting him all the more as his tongue continued its service while she continued her teasing promise.

"... it's generally the older and plumper women who'll require that service... it gives them a subtle but satisfying sense of dominance... being licked clean after a piss, by a male dressed as a maid..." She stepped her cunt away from his drooling tongue, and had his sense of submission hit a new and somewhat masochistic foreboding, which thrilled his sense of humiliation just the same.

"...and if you're lucky, they may have the need for another kind of relief, the food there exquisite if I may say so myself, the proportions generous... so the services of your tongue may be required elsewhere!". The women laughed with a wicked satisfaction as he gawped, his mouth then plugged by Sadie as she strapped a brush attachment about his head.

"I've heard you were most proficient with the cock-gag... this is just like it!" She sneered with pleasure and Madeline and the others grinned as Sadie lifted the pan seat, pressed the flush, then pressed his head down into the bowl.

"Brush!... back and forth!... up and down!". Tara gratefully assisted his motion with applications of the whip, as he nodded up and down like a donkey, the brush-gag applied to every contour of the pan, and as he performed his cleaning duty under strict domination, his cock boned as the sneering laughter of the women had him realise his own sense of worthlessness in defeat to the superior power of femininity. Madeline put a spiked heel to his back, and posed in triumph as he saw to it that the pan was thoroughly clean, then holding his head down, flushed the toilet once more, the spray containing elements of Sadie's piss, teasing his face.

As the laughter at that humiliation ebbed away, the lusciously dominant Sadie eased her leather skirt back on, and with an ominous deliberation, slowly unbuckled the brush-gag from his head, having him gasp for air, his mouth and nose now free once more... to assist in other duties. Behind him. the silver haired beauty aided her Betty Page lookalike in seeing to his humiliation.

"What have we here?" Sadie grinned wickedly as he turned to see Madeline standing close to the linen basket, Tara's grin as spiteful as Sadie's, as she held the exposed pair of used panties to an obvious prominence with her whip head, the soiled gusset rudely bearing the evidence of the panties having been worn when their female owner had been in a state of some lurid sexual arousal. As Will's aching cock wept a thread of pre-cum, the maid Charity, having thoroughly enjoyed proceedings so far, confirmed her status as being equally dominant, in curtly pompous fashion, pleased in making the new slave aware that he'd not escape her sadistic intentions either.

"I believe those pair are mine... I was wearing them when I whipped one of Sadie's latest captures at the Café Noir, for failing to show me the recognition I required... he licked my cunt clean afterwards of course, but I neglected to have him clean my panties." The older women snorted their approval of the younger woman's pert arrogance and pomposity in her tone, knowing it would further excite the knew slave in the humiliation to come. Sadie sneered with an air of satisfaction at a delectable duty he was to know, as she took his leash, and led the gaping slave to the basket.

"We all know you like the smell of cunt, there's no denying that... I've been told how you were seen to relish taking in the whiffs of your Owner's pleasure when fitted with the cock-gag..." Will blushed beneath the contemptuous eyes of Tara, Charity, and herself... though Madeline simply close her eyes and thought wistfully of that wonderful event, when the sniffing of her cunt and anus by him, had truly confirmed his submission to her. Sadie smirked with dominant mischief as she continued, his eyes firmly on that gusset.

"...we know that all males love the whiff of cunt when aroused... but submissive males are entranced by it, the spice of womanhood from cunt and anus, confirming they are in their rightful position at the very bottom of the pecking order..." Will gasped at her cruel wisdom in stating what he now knew to be true, his balls tingling as he blushed pink in confirming her contempt for him and all other males was thoroughly deserved. She then had him know his duty to the linen basket.

"You'll separate the panties from all other items in the basket, as we know those garments are seen as divine to males with your weaknesses..." She sighed with an erotic pleasure at delivering this particular belittling of him, her cunt oozing with an arousal which had her wish she'd worn panties that morning after all... but he'd find pairs of hers in there, just the same.

"... you'll sniff each gusset to remind yourself of your pathetic status as a slave to womanhood, and become familiar with the dominant bouquet of every woman here..." Tara sneered as she lifted the pair on display from the basket with her whip, placing the gusset under his nose, the women sneering with a contemptuous spite as his face illuminated as the rich spices of dominant cunt assail his nose, having him involuntarily thrust his rigid cock at the air, as Sadie taunted his aching member further.

"When I'm satisfied you've been a slave of Madeline's for long enough, you'll arrange the panties in piles for each individual mistress of you, after a sniff of recognition... I will personally award you three strokes of my most favoured cane, for each pair you fail to place correctly!" Madeline grinned as she added her spice to the situation, which had already taken Will to a masochistic heaven as it was; the scent of Charities gusset acting like an erotic opiate, as each word of the stern woman was heard with submissive excitement.

"You'll be left on your own for a set time whilst on linen basket sniffing duty, to test your will power and obedience..." She grinned with contentment as she watched his standing cock dribble sticky threads of pre-cum on sniffing just the one gusset.

"...we know you'll want to masturbate in honour of the scents you'll lust at with each sniff of perfumed gusset, overpowered by your submissive thoughts of being dominated by the owner..." Tara cut the air with her stiff whip, knowing the next line to come from her silver haired lover, having Will jump, a d snort deliriously at the delightful whiffs of the guest.

"... If we so much as think that you've masturbated, you will be thrashed immediately, and thrashed again before an audience of womanhood at the Café Noir, your crime announced to enhance the justification of their pleasure in seeing you whipped for committing a base act without feminine permission." The women murmured and sighed their smug contentment at his deserved belittling as Tara whisked the panties from him, leaving him eyeing the basket and longing to perform that duty for them, but he was cruelly denied it by them. Madeline took the leash from Sadie, and jerked him toward the door, her smile intense on seeing his immediate desire crushed by her authority.

"Those panties will have to wait for now, they'll be all the more savoury the longer they're left... but we have guests other than Sadie who are longing to witness your new life of servile humiliation to me... and I know you'll be thrilled to have that lowly status confirmed to them too!" Will's anus clenched and dilated in rapid succession, with a lusting anticipation mixed with a potent fear, as Madeline's wicked laughter led him from one duty, to face many others.