Mature Wife Adult Cinema Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Friends with benefits.
2.4k words
4.23
15.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of John and Mary's encounter with Joe and Dan at the adult cinema continues. Sunday morning arrived and as our hometown was only twenty minutes away we decided to return home and relax in preparation for our Sunday night rendezvous. After our exciting first visit to the adult cinema Mary was contemplating what this night was going to bring, I also was keen to find out.

Sunday tea came and our discussion turned to the night ahead. Mary suggested that she would like to go out dressed as sexily as she could and proceeded to the bedroom to select her evening attire. I waited patiently not sure what to expect then the lounge door opened and in walked my wife looking so fantastic that I very nearly had an ejaculation there and then. In front of me was stood an angel dressed to kill, then in a really sultry voice I heard " what do you think? do I look ok"? and all I could say was an outstanding yes.

The time had come for us to make the journey to our meeting with Joe and Dan in the pub where we had a drink last night. I went in first to make sure that they were there waiting and spotted them immediately. I signalled to Mary in the car that they were here and anticipating a very exciting night. There were not many people in the pub being a Sunday night but when Mary walked in I could almost hear all the jaws dropping open when everyone saw her. She was dressed in a long black cocktail dress with a low cut front and a split on the side up to her thigh showing the glimpse of her lacy stocking tops. Being very well endowed with large breasts the cleavage was a joy to view, as most men in the pub made the most of.

Joe got up and giving Mary a peck on the cheek to greet her he proceed to the bar to get some drinks. The evening looked as though it was going to be very enjoyable for Mary and the two guys. After a quick chat about how the previous night was so good Dan said that they were not sure that we would even turn up tonight but was now looking forward to whatever was to come. I asked in curiosity about what they had planned, as I had agreed to just wait in the pub until Mary rang me to collect her. The reply was not what I was expecting as Joe said instead of going to the cinema they thought that the local up market gentlemens club would be better. Mary gave a shy smile and stated that it would be ok as long as I knew where to pick her up later.

The time had come and as they got up to leave I said that I would go to the adult cinema to fill some time and that I would see her later, kissing her and whispering to enjoy herself and I would look forward to her telling me everything later. I watched as my sexy wife left for her adventure knowing that as she had enjoyed the evening before in the motel that she was likely to enjoy whatever was planned for tonight. I have to say that not going along to watch was very disturbing to me but I had complete faith in the guys not doing anything violent or disagreeable to Mary.

It seemed forever for my mobile phone to ring with Mary's number displayed. She sounded very excited and gave me the address to collect her from, which did not sound like it would be a gentleman's club but as I did not know I said that I was on my way. Putting the address into the GPS I soon arrived at my destination. To say I was surprised is an understatement as it was indeed a private house albeit a little way out of town. As I approached the front door it was opened by Dan and I was invited in.

Being guided to the lounge there in front of me was Mary in a light dressing gown sat on the sofa. Joe surprised me by saying that as i was not there to watch they had recorded everything and would I like to stay and watch it.

Mary looked at me and told me that she was sure that I would enjoy the movie adding with a little giggle and the comment that she never thought that her age she would be a porn star. As I took a seat next to Mary she let her gown fall open and there she was in just her stockings and then spreading her legs I could see that she was also very wet. A drink was offered and the lounge door opened and in walked a very pretty redhead in stockings and high heels. Joe introduced her as his wife Sue. Before the show Joe told me that after last night he told Sue about what had happened, this was not a surprise as Sue said they had an open relationship and that she often had a night out with a manfriend.

Sue then proceeded to tell me that Joe had made her so excited with his tale that she thought it would be interesting to bring Mary home and see if she would like something different. The agreement was made that if Mary didn't want to then the guys could indeed take her to the gentlemen's club as planned. Mary interrupted and said that she had often thought about being with a woman since the night she was introduced to swinging and Chris had fondled her and Mary reciprocated by touching her. I was so surprised with this news as it had never been mentioned in any of our fantasies. Sue sat down beside me so that I was sandwiched between her and Mary. Joe and Dan asked if I was ready to watch the recording and sitting on the lounge chairs the lights were dimmed and the show began.

It started with Mary being introduced to Joes wife Sue and asked if she had ever experienced a woman in some fun and games. Mary stated only briefly but was not averse to giving it a try. This was to be the start of a very interesting and exciting night for Mary.

Sue asked the guys to remove Mary's dress and let her see if what Joe had described was as good as he said. stepping up to Mary Sue took her hand and led her to the sofa. Before sitting her down Sue started fondling Mary's breast and deftly removed the bra. This I have to say was so erotic, watching my beautiful wife being seduced by another woman. Sitting her down on the sofa Sue then stood in. front of Mary and started to undress. Bending forward Sue asked Mary if she would remove her bra, Mary obliged and a lovely pair of breasts were there for Mary to view. Now Mary was told to caress them and to suck on her nipples. Mary, ever willing to try something new reached up and fondled Sues breasts and guided a nipple into her mouth and started biting gently on it, this is something that Mary really enjoys being done to her. In the corner of her eye Mary could see that Joe and Dan had stripped naked and were removing Sues knickers. Sue reached forward and while Mary was sat in front of her she started to tug at Marys knickers and shuffle them along her thighs and pulled them off.

Sue told the two guys to swap places with Mary and sit on the edge of the sofa, this was done very smoothly and there in front of the girls were two very erect cocks. Without any instruction both Mary and Sue got on their knees and each took a cock into their mouth, surprisingly to Mary she had Sues husband Joe and Sue was with Dan. they sucked the heads for some time until almost in unison both men started to moan and it was clear that they were about to shoot into the mouth that was working on them. With a loud moan both Sue and Mary gagged as the warm semen hit the back of their throats.

Sue instructed Mary to stand up and bend over the back of the sofa and let both men have her doggy style and that she would be back shortly. Mary following her instructions gladly bent over to await being entered by both men. Mary soon felt the head of a very warm cock pushing into her and it was not long before the familiar feeling of a swelling cock was felt, shortly followed by a huge hot spurt of cum going into her. On withdrawal of this cock she could feel the head of the second cock pushing into her, the feeling this brought told her that Dan was entering her and vigorously pumping into her. It took quite a while until Mary felt Dan swelling up and then the second lot of hot cum was deposited into her.

Joe and Dan took a hand of Mary each and started to lead Mary out of the lounge and as they passed the camera that had been recording everything so far Dan grabbed it stating that it would be needed for the next part of the night. Mary was a little surprised as she did not know that there was a camera there. It then dawned on her that it must have been set up whilst Sue was occupying her earlier. Leading Mary towards what she soon found out was a bedroom she could feel the sticky sensation of semen running down the inside of her thighs. Curiosity overcame Mary and she asked what was planned now? nothing to be worried about was the reply. The bedroom was entered and Mary was led to the bed and told to lay down on the bed. This she did without question and waited in anticipation of what might be coming next.

The guys left and Mary watched as the door opened and Sue walked in with a huge smile on her face. Walking over to the bed Sue asked if the night was as much fun as she expected? Mary replied yes even better than she was expecting. Sue said that she hoped that Mary would enjoy this next part of the night. Reaching over to a bedside table she opened the drawer and pulled out a huge black vibrator. Mary looked on in anticipation as Sue turned the vibrator on and teased Mary over her breasts and down to her pussy. Mary said that she had her own vibrator but nowhere near as big as this one. Sue said that as her pussy was so wet that there would not be a problem putting it in, adding a safe word for Mary to say if she wanted it to stop. Mary agreed and braced herself as she felt the lips of her pussy being separated by Sue and the vibrator being slowly pushed deep into her. A feeling of pure desire came over Mary and she laid there moaning with ecstasy flowing through her. Letting out a huge moan Mary had the largest orgasm that she had ever experienced in her life.

Sue reached back to the drawer and produced a double ended dildo and asked Mary if she had ever tried one? A negative response was uttered and Sue asked her to spread her legs, this Mary did and she felt the thick dildo being pushed into her. With a huge smile Mary watched as Sue straddled the dildo and lowered herself down onto the other end working herself up and down on it. Mary enjoyed the feeling that she was actually being made love too by another woman and wondered at the same time why she had not tried this before. During this happening Sue and Mary caressed each other's breasts and Mary enjoyed the feeling of touching another woman for the first time with real passion.

After about ten minutes Joe and Dan entered the bedroom and while Dan knelt next to Mary's head and let her take his cock into her mouth Joe stood at Sues side and pushed his cock into her mouth. After more orgasms by everyone it was time to return to the lounge room, Sue removed the dildo from both herself and Mary and passed a dressing gown to Mary to put on. Dan said that he thought it was time to have a coffee and let Mary call John to collect her. A great idea Sue answered and they proceeded back to the lounge to relax after such a great night. Mary called John and then the camera was switched off, Joe asked Mary if she thought that John would like to watch it there or when they get home. Without any hesitation the reply was here so that you could all see his reaction. After the movie had ended John was asked if he enjoyed it. John asked if there was a copy for him and Mary to take home so that they could enjoy watching it on their own. Dan said to give him five minutes to download a copy onto a USB to go with them.

At last it was time to make a move and say goodnight. Sue and Mary retired to get dressed and while they were out of the room Joe asked me what did I think of the film. I had to say that it was a surprise and that there is nothing better than seeing your wife being used and that the parts that involved Sue were so erotic. Mary and I will be able to put so much more into our fantasy role play in the future. After a few kisses and hand shakes we exchanged telephone numbers and assured each other that we would stay in touch. The drive home was very interesting with questions being asked by both of us and some very revealing answers given. Once we got home Mary gave me one of the best love making sessions in years. We have proved that being older does not stop you having extra marital fun and we are already planning a holiday which we hope will include nude beaches and swinging couples.