Mature Wife Goes to Adult Theater

Story Info
Wife at Vegas Adult Theater.
1.8k words
4.42
10.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time posting and it is actually a true story about my sexy wife at an adult theater. I suppose I should share how that all happened as well as describing my beautiful wife. This is part one of two.

She is a bit over 5' with the most perfect breasts you could ever imagine and she has the most wonderful thick, long nipples that she loves to be touched. She also has very muscular and sexy legs and a very hairy blonde pussy that she never shaves. It is a lush bush that runs down her inner thighs. When she wears short shorts or a bikini men can see that pretty blonde hair. I know most of the stories have women with a shaved pussy.

So, we went to Vegas and had talked for many years about my wife enjoying a bunch of men. We saw the adult bookstore when we were driving from the airport. My wife thought it would be fun to go and check it out.

She dressed up in a short skirt with no panties and a tiny thin top with no bra which showed off her amazing nipples. They were nice and hard and you could see wisps of her pussy hair peeking out from her short skirt, we got to the theater and there were two rooms. One had gay porn and the other had three screens playing straight porn. We choose the straight porn and they had three screens with women sucking cock. My wife choose for us to sit where she could watch the men in the theater stroking their cocks. She wanted me to sit behind her and make sure she was safe. There were about seven or eight men and once she sat down they were curious if she was interested. One of the guys respectfully put his cock back in his pants and went to sit next to her.

I could tell she was a little nervous as she sat there with her legs and arms crossed just watching the movie and pretending not to notice the man who sat next to her. A couple minutes later another guy sat on the other side of her. As the movie played she slowly uncrossed her arms and started to just enjoy the vibe. The men were being very courteous to not overwhelm her.

The movie on the screen showed a woman letting a man cum in her mouth and I could hear a little moan from my wife. As the movie continued she started to relax and the man on the right started to pull the straps of her top down a bit. She smiled but pulled the strap up making sure she was in charge, if and when something was going to happen.

As she enjoyed the movie it was easy to see the men next to her getting hard. My gorgeous wife then surprised me when she reached out and rubbed their cocks through their pants. The men knew this was a bit of a green light and both took their cocks out and my pretty wife started to stroke both. As she stroked their cocks one of the men asked if it was okay to pull her top down and she smiled and she shook her head in agreement. Her nipples were harder than I have ever seen them. They were as thick as my thumb and almost sticking out a full inch. The guy on her right was too excited and as soon as he saw her hard nipples, he started spurting a gigantic load on them. It was very thick (my wife has shared many times that she really enjoys porn scenes where the men have big thick loads) and that sent her into orgasm. My wife surprised me as she cupped her tit and brought her nipple up to her mouth licking the thick cum and then showing it in her mouth before she swallowed. That sent the guy on the other side over the top and he shot his load directly into her mouth. She started trembling with a huge orgasm as she swallowed another stranger's huge load and for the first time she squirted.

Three more men started to position themselves, but I wanted to make sure my lovely lady was enjoying herself and wanted to continue.

I smiled and asked her how she felt, and she smiled and said she was very much enjoying the attention. One of the men wanted to eat her wet hairy pussy and she loved it. The other two were stroking their cocks over her face hoping she might suck their cocks. As their cocks started to get harder, she got more excited and put her head back letting them know they could come closer to her now open mouth. One of the men had a smaller cock than she was used to (I do pack a good 8" - 9" depending on the day) and the other guy was huge, at least 11 inches. My wife turned the smaller cock and took it all the way into her mouth. Then turned towards the huge cock and opened her mouth as wide as possible but still barely got the head in her mouth. She was going back and forth and the smaller cock started to get close. He asked if he could cum in her mouth and she shook her head yes. That was all he needed and my wife let out a soft moan as he started to cum in her mouth. It must have been a huge load because she gagged a bit which made her start squirting in the mouth of the guy eating her pussy. Then the guy with the huge cock erupted when he saw her squirting, She felt the first couple ropes of cum hit her cheek before she could put the head in her mouth to eat the cum (she is truly a cum slut).

Then the fireworks started. Two more guys replaced the guys on either side of her plus two more from the row in front started to stroke their cocks. Again, I asked if she was comfortable and she winked to let me know she was having a literal blast. Instead of sucking these guys she clearly wanted all of them to cum on her face and tits and cover her with cum.

It did not take long. The first guy to cum was one of the men in front of her and he was another big cummer. Not as thick as some of the others but he shot a nice load on her tits. This set off guy number two and he shot the biggest, thickest load of the night (so far) and completely covered her hard nipples with thick cum. This apparently set both guys off that were stroking their cocks over her face and for the first time she got a simultaneous cum shot all over her face, lips. As expected she opened her mouth so she could taste some. My beautiful wife was absolutely covered in strange men's cum. The cum coating sent her into orgasmic bliss and I joked later that the guy eating her pussy might drown as she had several orgasms in a row.

When we walked in there were about 7 - 8 men as mentioned. However it seemed like the crowd kept growing as there were at least another 10 men now waiting for their turn. Again, I asked if she was done or did she want more. She looked me in the eyes and said "this has been my fantasy and if you are okay with it I would like to have them enjoy me". I smiled and told her to enjoy herself and to fulfill her fantasy.

She reclined more and all ten men surrounded her (except the guy who just was enjoying eating her pussy so much). She told them they can cum on her tits or her face or her mouth.

The men seemed very happy to give Jen her grand finale for her fantasy. Jen caressed her already cum covered tits and pinched her nipples which were also gleaming with cum and rock hard as she pulled them even more.

The first guys started cumming and aimed for her face and tits, that got things going as two more guys started cumming one shooting it all over her sexy legs and the other right into her mouth. Almost immediately this set off three more with all of them covering her tits and face. Jen was now thoroughly covered in cum and I could tell from her hungry eyes she wanted the last four to all cum in her mouth.

She looked up at the remaining four and told them to cum in her mouth and to tell her when they were going to cum. The first of the four let out a moan and said he was going to cum. Jen wrapped her lips around the head and pumped his cum into her mouth. She showed it in her mouth but before she could swallow the second guy started shooting huge thick ropes on her face. She turned and took the big head in her mouth. It seemed like this guy came for a full minute. Now Jen had two loads in her mouth and she showed it off. I could see how thick and white the cum was. She had to swallow two or three times to get it all down but she must have enjoyed the taste as she did not gag. Now she was down to the last two and she asked them to try and cum in her mouth at the same time.

They were stroking their cocks on either side of her face trying to time it right. They would speed up and then one would slow down so the other could catch up. Finally they were in tune and both started to erupt in her mouth. There had been several of the big thick creamy loads throughout the evening and these guys did not disappoint. Both of them were unloading giant thick loads that came out very slowly instead of shooting out. You could see the rope of cum from the tip of their cocks all the way to her mouth. Jen was really able to enjoy watching the thick cum as it slowly came out of the head. She slurped up all of it, taking their heads into her mouth to make sure she got every drop. With those last two thick loads in her mouth Jen had her final orgasm of the night before swallowing it all and licking her lips.

After that she said she was done. We got up and Jen did not even bother to put her clothes back on. She said she was covered in enough cum to consider it an outfit. She walked through the store completely naked and covered in cum. She had a big smile as some of the customers realized they missed out on a great adventure.

The End