All Comments on 'Mature Wife's Retirement Vacation'

by nylooking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bourbononicebourbononice10 months ago

good story but please pay attention to the names of characters you use.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Apparently being a cuck causes brain damage. How do I know? Not even the tags are spelled correctly. No point in bothering reading the 10,000th cuck story posted this month.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The writing, plot development and personality delineation were all done quite well, so kudos on that.

Taking the fact that reading about a woman embracing her sexuality--(both the strength and validity of its existence)--in conjunction with a capacity for pleasure which ordinarily far exceeds that of a male--(given the sheer greater number of nerve endings plus her ability to experience more than one orgasm during sex)--then it is not surprising to me that I found this delightful tale both entertaining and wonderfully arousing. I kept picturing my wife and I in every situation that developed in the story and wishing that the MC's were us. (If nothing else, thanks for THAT fantasy experience.

All in all, well done. You wove a great many "resort vacation fantasies" into a single thread, and made it hold up as reasonably possible. More please.

(Sequels charting the further adventures of Linda and Mike--especially Linda's enjoyment of fucking more cocks and Mike's enjoyment of watching her cunt get filled with creampies and then eating her out--would be great follow-ups and make wonderful reading!)

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It had its moments in the first 2 chapters, but in the end just another cuck story with unrealistic cocks. Go check the stats, less than 4% of men are over 7". Yeah yeah its fiction but the best fiction keeps close to reality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great idea, but poor spelling and grammar spoilt it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Avoid exclamation marks!

Go to a bookshop, open a book at random! Count the exclamation marks! There be hardly any!

Exclamation marks don't make something more interesting! Or exciting! They're just irritating!

Sassy_TurtleneckSassy_Turtleneck9 months ago

I was really enjoying the story until the lady got her clit pierced. That is a tremendous turn-off for me.

Otherwise, the story was very well written!

Kicker73Kicker739 months ago

Like the creampie eating

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Terrible. Pitiful proofin...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylooking@nylooking
Marked , mature male. Most of my stories are either embellished and exaggerated real happenings, or my own twisted fantasies about things Ild like to do based on non erotic real experiences. Most of my stories will revolve around the lovely, mature ,Linda. 8/4/2023 New Linda...