All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 08'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just was rereading this story a couple day ago. Sadly thinking after all this time it would stay unfinished. I was smiling big time when I see two chapters today I thank you along with many others I would guess,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back! This chapter fills in the next step in Lydia’s transformation. Waiting for the next chapter to see what James and Stella plan for sexy Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"That got her thinking about Stella, did Stella really want fun with her or was she just embarrassing and humiliating her. Lydia wasn't sure which she preferred."

Lydia likes both the potential sex and the humiliation the gets from Stella. She will be a willing sub for Stella. Lydia's sex life is about to be transformed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James had a reputation for degrading and humiliating women, but while he enjoyed controlling Lydia, he was also interested in awakening her sexual needs and desires, and liked showing her off. Lydia has displayed her body in revealing clothes for him and now craves his cock and the sexual pleasure it gives her. . Stella, on the other hand, did degrade and humiliate Lydia, calling her “whore” and “slut.” Lydia did not like this but found it arousing and willingly obeyed her commands, thinking that perhaps she was a whore and slut. It appears that both Stella and James will sexually use Lydia lin ways she cannot imagine, but each in a different way. Stella may bring in her own boy toy to show Lydia what a cock slut she really is, while James may share her and have Lydia show off her body and willingness to do anything with anyone he wants. It will be very interesting to find out what the author has in store for Lydia in coming chapters.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

This story is circling the drain.

Interested as toIF you can revive it

Chevelle789Chevelle789over 1 year ago

very glad you started this story again, thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!