All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 11'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect next chapter! Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A newly self-confident and very sexual Lydia has finally emerged! Everything in the story has led up to this climactic chapter. She is now comfortable in her very sexy body and knows what she wants. She dressed provocatively and showed a lot of shapely leg and cleavage. She knows how much men like her big tits and she dressed to show them off. Her new haircut and makeup had the desired effect: she looks a decade younger and is truly beautiful She realizes how much she loves to suck cock and swallow cum. Even more, she wants and needs to be fucked hard and frequently by a large cock. She wants her pussy to be eaten and to eat pussy herself. At the same time she enjoys being submissive to men, especially James, who, she is sure, will greatly broaden her sexual horizons. This she wants and desires. In this chapter she gets all and more. A lot of cock in her mouth and pussy, and many, many orgasms. This chapter also strongly suggests that Dave will be given the go-ahead to fuck Lydia and probably big-titted Gillian as well in a future chapter. James may have other potential business clients he will want Lydia to entertain, certain now that she will be eager to do anything they want. Other potential plotlines lurk in the background waiting to be developed. More salon treatments, and maybe even regular gym workouts could be in Lydia’s future. Making sure that Lydia is in top shape with everything tight and toned will be a top priority for both Lydia and James. James definitely wants to put Lydia on display as often as he can, and she now wants that too. Her suspicious disabled husband is likely to end up sucking Dave’s cock and acquiescing to Lydia’s need for the kind of sexual satisfaction that he cannot provide. The thoughts of the characters were very well described and the dialogue was very realistic. The build up to, and the sex scenes themselves, were extremely erotic. Clearly there is much more to come. There are many threads leading to Lydia’s sexual fulfillment and I expect they will be followed in coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia may have been “stunned” by her experience with James, Stella, and Paul, but she knows that is exactly what she wants, and needs: a large cock pounding her pussy to orgasm after orgasm and being eaten to even more orgasms. She can hardly wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The nine-week summary of changes that Lydia realized she had undergone is a terrific way of emphasizing those changes and her perception of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great. How long be both mom & daughter get blacked by the health worker. Hopefully someone ends up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a chapter! You brought Lydia to awareness and embrace of her beauty and sexuality, and provided her with sexual experiences that she now wants to take much further. This chapter brings to a close the first stage in her sexual awakening and the launching the next stage in her sex life. You captured her thoughts and words beautifully. Lydia has now shed all of her reluctance and shyness and now realizes how much she loves sucking cock and getting fucked in all of her holes with a big cock. She looks forward to eating pussy and having her own pussy eaten to orgasm after orgasm. The chapter summarized, in Lydia’s mind, the dramatic changes over the last nine weeks and that she is now self-confident and quite eager to display her sexy body and 34DD big boobs in short miniskirts and low cut blouses. She wears high 5” stiletto heels, which showcase her shapely legs and very tight ass. Very early in the chapter she had her hair cut and styled and added new makeup. Clearly she is now dressed to arouse men’s lust and desire to fuck her. She had to admit that she is beautiful now and looks forward to more and more sex. William seems to be moving slowly to accept some of the changes, even if he is still suspicious of her motives and actions. His disability and tiny cock effectively neuters him, and it remains to be seen how their relationship wil evolve to reflect the new realities. The next chapters should tell of Lydia’s new sexual experiences which could include being bound and fucked, a prospect which excites her, and having many more l encounters with large cocks and wet pussies. Her story is far from over. The author has written a fabulous chapter in Lydia’s transformation from a “simple housewife” to a mature and very hot and busty sexpot who now craves cock in all her holes and the orgasms and sexual pleasures that her new experiences will bring. Lydia now masturbated in her sexy silk pajamas, thinking of the fucking she will be getting and how much she wants more. There is no turning back now for Lydia. Thank goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Once she had seen his cock, she wanted it. . . Deep down she was proud that she had taken all of his cock inside her. The orgasms she had experienced were unbelievable to her.”

And so begins Lydia’s new life, with, I hope, much more to come from the author of this gripping story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She thought about her visits to James' Country Club and the treatments she had received there, making her feel beautiful and desirable. She decided there and then that she would start her own beauty regime so that she could keep her looks for as long as possible."

This is a theme that comes up frequently due

to Lydia's age and previous life as homemaker

and mother. Now it appears that both James

and Lydia are preoccupied with her appearance and dress--when they are not thinking about sex with her--or more precisely, how best to display her fabulous body and very large tits. Now Lydia has shed her shyness and picks out entirely on her own a miniskirt, low cut blouse, sexy lingerie, and 5" stiletto heels. She has become a very self confident woman who now wants to show off her body, knowing that it generates the desire to fuck her by every man who sees her. This pleases her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Tony: "Have I time to please you, Sir"

His response was to open his trousers.

She quickly had his cock in her mouth, eagerly taking the full length down her throat as she sucked him slowly. Both of them moaned as she pleased him."

The new Lydia loves sucking cock and swallowing cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not sure what Dave is up to, prancing around naked and showering with William. Is he seeing if William, with his tiny cock could easily be cuckolded so James would have an even freer hand with Lydia (and perhaps Gillian?) than he already has? Or is he testing William for hidden homosexual desires to suck Dave's huge cock, and achieving essentially the same end for he and James. I am sure that Dave would be delighted to have William suck his cock so James would more quickly let him fuck Lydia or even Gillian (at this point it appears that both would stuff his cock in their pussy the moment they saw it.

jmironjmironover 1 year ago

Perfect! It´s very good your comeback.

... and please: Lydia must fucks Dave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

smiling,

"Does Madam like the result. I think you look stunning. I knew we could highlight your pretty face."

"Ollie, it's absolutely beautiful. It's hard to believe I'm looking at myself. Thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure Madam. I love working on a woman with so much potential."

She was surprised at his words but enjoyed hearing them. They discussed how often she should get her hair done and they agreed on at least a two-monthly visit.

These are the kinds of details that make this story so realistic and so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Even though it was wrong, it felt so good.” Lydia recalling the earlier day when she gave Tony a blowjob and he fucked her. This is the last expression of regret that I read Lydia express for her sexual activities. After this, her lust seems to have completely overtaken any feelings of regret. She only wanted to please James and experience more sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably more people will be using Lydia in the near future, and she will love it and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is pretty certain that the author is not contemplating unwanted pregnancy or STD. This is a story, as he says, not real life.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

The simplest plot would be if William filed for divorce and sued her boss and the company. Then he would have provided for the rest of his life, would be rid of the whore and could enjoy the rest of his life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great chapter, what wonderfully drawn characters. Lydia’s evolution and emergence this chapter as a very beautiful, sexy, and self-confident woman is, of course, at the top of the list. As important, she now realizes, without regret, that she needs satisfying sex frequently and is eager for James to “educate” her in ways she cannot imagine. The part addressing her family dynamics again add to the realism and gives three dimensions to this story and to the characters. This chapter certainly delivers in so many ways. I hope there will be many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“. . . now knew that she could not live without good sex.” With this thought from Lydia, the author has launched her into new experiences and more orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Eventually, he was fully in her. Never before had she felt so full.

As she relaxed with the feeling of his cock in her, she heard Stella tell him, "Fuck the Whore."

Love Stella. She is so nasty. The author has created a fascinating character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia wants James to give her more sexual experiences. I trust the author will have James and Stella introduce Lydia to sex with multiple partners with all her holes filled, and perhaps repeatedly fucked by two or more men, leading to orgasm afêter orgasm. Lydia will get all the cocksucking she could desire and want more. Bondage and more orgasms are clearly in the cards as well. They will have so much fun with her and Lydia will love it all. It is possible that James will have Lydia entertain more of his business clients. Lydia will enjoy helping her boss by displaying her body to the clients, and will love all new cock in her mouth and pussy as well as the orgasms they will give her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

jmiron, welcome to another fabulous story. Again, the author's chapter by chapter approach gives readers ample opportunity to analyze what they are reading and speculate on what might come next. Lydia and Lisa. Two amazing characters, each discovering their sexual needs and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"As she sat on a kitchen stool she thought about William. She believed that she still loved him greatly, but she knew life with him would never be the same again. Could she possibly continue to have her fun with James and the others while still loving William? Could he possibly accept that she would have sexual experiences with others? What would the kids say if they knew?"

After reflecting on this, and for the remainder of the chapter Lydia was focused on her body, how best to look her best (sexiest), her dress (revealing lots of tit and leg), and sex. There was only the briefest of regret after giving Tony a blowjob. Otherwise she dutifully managed her family responsibility and gave William the blowjob of his life. She will not go back and their life will never again be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"As he pushed into her, she thought she couldn't take anymore but she wanted to see how much of his huge cock she could take."

Lydia really wants to experience it all and test all her limits. So far she is nowhere near her limits and cannot seem to get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mattenw. “The simplest plot. . . “ that you suggest would of course end the story. It is just a story , not real life, so one must be open to other fictional possibilities. That is what makes these stories so entertaining, not to mention erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"James told Lydia to go and get it, "Take your jacket off first. Make sure you chat to the man for a few minutes."

"Yes Sir," she replied, taking her jacket off, happy that he wanted her on display with the security man."

And no doubt Lydia wanted to display her

big tits and hot body as well to the delivery man. Lydia has come a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“. . . she put on her new make-up and day creams and brushed her hair before getting her clothes. She first dressed in white lace push-up bra and thong before putting on a tight low-cut white top, short navy jacket and a navy skirt, with a hem about 6 inches above her knee. She finished the outfit with four-inch heels.

She looked at the complete look in her full-length mirror, stunned at how good she looked.”

Lydia has taken charge and is ready to confidently begin her new life by displaying her sexy body. The author outdid himself with this new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely gorgeous and busty Lydia can help James attract new business for the company, as she did with Gerry. As his secretary she is now familiar with much of the business. As his sub she will do as he directs. As the self-confident woman now sure of her beauty, sex appeal, and desire for frequent sex, she will look forward to the opportunity help “seal the deal” in a way that will surely please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James and Paul will give Lydia her first DP in pussy and ass, and she will be in ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter has so many details that make it the best yet. I really liked where Lydia is getting hair cut, buying makeup, and is determined to maintain her beauty for as long as possible. Deciding her dress for the work day now means deciding how sexy she will be. Thong and sexy bra, tight skirt ending 6 inches above the knee with slits up each thigh, tight, low-cut blouse to show plenty of cleavage for her very large tits, and 5 inch stilletto heels to showcase her shapely legs and tight ass are now the order of the day. These details really contribute to the buildup to the sex that will come. And for the formerly shy and conservative Lydia, they are important to show her changed perception of herself and her determination to make herself up and dress to display herself as the beautiful, busty, and sexy woman she now knows she is. This is almost as erotic as the sex scenes themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How self-confident has Lydia become? In the last chapter Lydia told Tony that there was no reason to tell James about their sex, and reflects then that perhaps she was not as submissive as she thought. This has turned out to be a very big clue as to the author intentions regarding Lydia’s increasing self-confidence.

“She didn't know what he was suggesting and realised that maybe she enjoyed men deciding things for her,” referrIng to Ollie, her hairdresser in this chapter. The author is telling us that Lydia’s self-confidence has reached a level where she can choose to be submissive because she “enjoys” it. Throughout this chapters and in every other regard, Lydia is showing herself to be a woman confident in her body, her appearance, and her sex appeal. At one point she reflected on her submissiveness to James and decided that she enjoyed what he had showed her about her own sexual wants and needs, and that she wanted to be submissive to him because she knew that he would educate her with sexual experience far beyond her imagination. And, importantly, Lydia decided that this is precisely what she wanted. These are not the thoughts of a blindly compulsive submissive. They are the thoughts of a strong woman who knows what she wants and when it comes to sex, will be submissive it that will give her the greatest sexual pleasure. Other times she will take matters into her own hands, as when she dressed to seduce Tony in the office and suggested that she please him with a blow job, which she now thoroughly enjoys giving. James should have no problem leaving Lydia alone to entertain a potential client, knowing that she now wants to display her very hot mature body, big tits, and will suck and fuck any man - or woman - to mutual pleasure. Talk about “sealing the deal! Lydia is indeed a new woman, one that the author has carefully and skillfully created. The shy, conservative and “motherly” housewife is completely gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia felt his cock in her and couldn't believe how hard it was. As he pushed into her, she thought she couldn't take anymore but she wanted to see how much of his huge cock she could take.”

The author is giving the reader another insight into Lydia’s sense of self at this point in her transformation. Here she is not a passive receptacle, but an ambitious woman who wants to overcome the challenge of Paul’s huge and experience how it feels in her. This is another sexual experience she is determined to have, and suggests that she will be willing, and indeed eager, to experience all that James can offer that will expand her sexual horizons. Now there is little indication that she will necessarily limit her sexual activities to James as his submissive. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia’s reflections in the last paragraph on the almost non-stop orgasms that she got when Paul ate her and the “huge” orgasm from his equally huge cock in her pussy leaves little doubt where her sexual ambitions will be in future chapters. I look for Lydia to focus on getting her pussy eaten, by either a man or a woman, and on getting big, if not the biggest cocks she can, into her pussy. Lydia clearly is a woman who now knows what she wants and will do everything she can to get it. James will give her other, new experiences that will no doubt expand greatly her sexual wish list. Lydia wants to do it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lying in the bed she thought back to what had happened downstairs. She had enjoyed William touching her, but it didn't last long. She was feeling horny and not satisfied.” Now she knows for sure that her husband had never satisfied her and never could. I think this is first time in the story a perhaps the first time that Lydia masturbated, perhaps thinking of James’ big cock in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more fun with James and Lydia in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Mam, when did you start sleeping in the nude?"

"It's been a while now. I find it more comfortable."

"Did you do that when Dad was there with you?"

She looked at her daughter, wondering where the questions were coming from.

"Actually no, but I like it now."

"And have you always trimmed below?"

"That's a very personal question Love," but not saying anymore as they both laughed a little, "Would you like a coffee?"

Very interesting. This says something important about Lydia’s changing perception of her body. She no longer feels the need to wear pajamas or nightdress to cover her body. Lydia’s loss of her inhibitions and embrace of her beauty and sexiness is accelerating by leaps and bounds. A seemingly small detail; it really helps to flesh out the changes that Lydia is experiencing, and adds immeasurably to the realistic sense of the story

MrBondsMrBonds11 months ago

Story has take a bad turn. Too messy, too many background details, too many plot lines, off-putting man on man sex. Keep it simple: just have Lydia fucked and used as a reluctant slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!