All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 12'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
pip46pip46over 1 year ago

This story just gets better and better, I am looking forward to reading the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fabulous chapter! Lydia was quite clear that she wanted James’ cock in her when she came to work with no panties on. After her shopping excursion with Stella and James fucked her in both her holes, it seems that Lydia will be on display in the costumes sometime soon and will be fucked hard and probably often. Can’t wait for the next sizzling chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This just keeps getting better…….thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love where this story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James might conceivably be calling some kinky friends to invite them to a party that he and Stella may be hosting. If so, Lydia and Paul will probably be the entertainment and Lydia will be wearing one of the dresses she tried on with Stella. Perhaps the party will be right after Lydia’s appointment at the SPA. Lydia will be stunning and very youthful looking, and craving sex. She will no doubt get wet at the thought of having Paul’s huge cock in her again. I can hardly wait for the next chapter in this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the story so far: Lydia is 50 years old, presumably of average height, reasonably fit with no extra fat, slim and shapely legs, very tight ass, and 34DD breasts. Considering how the author describes the reaction of men who see her, there must be very little sag to them, which is amazing after four children. And due to what can be assumed is her slim build, her breasts are very large and prominent. At this point in the story Lydia knows they are a man magnet and is now eager to wear tight-fitting and low cut or shear blouses, in large part to please James but also to please herself. She now enjoys men staring at her sexy body and big tits. All in all, Lydia is a very hot, sexy, and busty woman, and with a styled haircut and makeup she easily looks ten years younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, in my last comment where I attempted to describe Lydia, I forgot to mention that she has a very pretty face. All of the details I described (except height) were mentioned somewhere in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the things about this story that has been fascinating since the beginning has been the parallel stories of Lydia with James and Lydia with her husband and children. In the last two chapters the contrast has become startlingly clear. Lydia’s family is not just a one-dimensional backdrop for her secret sex life, but a real part of the story. Lydia, the formerly shy housewife tries to maintain a a stable household and lead a normal family life with her disabled husband and a new job. At the same time she has become a self-confident and sexy submissive to her boss and more importantly, has become insatiable for sex. Her transformation into a beautiful, busty, and sexy 50 year old woman who looks ten years younger with a beautiful face and body that is generally fit, trim, save for her very large 34DD breasts on her slim frame. Even while doing household chores she is thinking about her recent sexual experiences, and wants more every day. The author has crafted these dual stories with skill and the descriptions and thoughts of the characters give it great realism, though clearly not real life. Sometime in the next few chapters these two worlds - Lydia’s world of husband, home, and family, and her other world of sexual gratification, pleasure. and submission must meet. William is a bit suspicious, as is busty and horny Gillian, and it is not clear how William’s seeming obsession with Dave’s cock and his wife and daughter will develop, as he seems mesmerized by its size (does he want to suck it?). The author has described in his story a tangled web of family, duty, obligation, lust, and exploitation which differentiates this complex story from simple erotic stories of fucking and sucking. As another commenter said, “the story just gets better and better.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Andy dropped by for a quick chat. He seemed very happy that he was going on a date with Gillian. Lydia noticed however that it didn't stop him having a good look at her tits and legs. She wondered what he might think if he knew she was naked under the skirt. He was a very good looking, fit guy and she felt slightly jealous of her daughter.”

Lydia now is thinking about sex and fucking all the time, and would no doubt want Andy to fuck here, with the pleasure that would bring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

‘When he withdrew, she felt his cum running down her legs. He sat on his chair and looked at her, still lying on his desk. Taking his phone, he took a picture of her red and dripping ass and soaking puss"Get up Slut."

He watched her smiling face as she turned to face him, "Thank you Sir."

He looked at her, wondering who exactly had engineered what had just happened. She had decided to come to work today without panties, marking a change in her behaviour. Building on what Stella had told him about the day before, he now knew that Lydia would do anything for them.’

This is great. The newly self-confident Lydia wants James to fuck her, so she wore no panties to work to entice him, and it worked. Again, James may not be in as much control as he thinks, and Lydia wants what he can give her: more sexual experiences beyond what she can imagine, and she is determined to get them. Hence her “smiling face,” which left James wondering. The author has created a very complex and interesting character in Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has done a masterful job of describing Lydia, how she is dressing for work, how men are now staring at her tits and legs and how l she now enjoys it. He has also devoted a lot of space to her spa treatments and recently, Ollie’s haircut and styling, as well as her makeup. All of this builds a picture of Lydia as she is becoming more youthful appearing, self-confident, and highly sexual. Add to this the author’s description of her increasing preoccupation with sex and big cocks. For this reader, all of this is extremely erotic and helps build suspense and anticipation of what comes next in the story. Details matter in this story and the author gives us plenty, and they are the right ones that advance the many story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does Lydia wear stay-up stockings to work at all? I haven’t read any mention of them. They are very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“He walked around her, closely looking at her body. Her new confidence extended to her posture as she stood tall and proud. Her body looked delicious to him. Her large tits almost seemed firmer to him. Her ass as ever looked fit, her legs long and slim.”

Hardly “motherly.” Her slim legs and “fit” ass suggested a slim body save for her “large tits,” which seemed “firmer.” ‘What a package!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I commented earlier on Lydia’s breasts, and the reaction of men to them, which I said suggested that they had very little sag to them. This seems to be confirmed by the outfits that Stella had her try on. Her breasts showed lots of cleavage and had the three men staring intently. Obviously they were beautiful, and indicative of a much younger woman, certainly not a 50-year old mother of four. And on what I infer to be her slim frame, her 34DD tits stood amazingly high and proud on her chest and appeared very large.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia faced her audience before bending down and removing her thong. The men stared at her body through the dress, seeing the small landing strip above her pussy. She felt her pussy was getting wet before being told to do the walk again. Stella watched as Lydia did the walk, appearing more confident as she walked more slowly than before. Stella smiled, thinking that maybe their Whore was beginning to enjoy being on display.”

Lydia is ready to entertain a larger audience and will want to exhibit her sexy body and have it used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“What Lydia didn't know was that her entire performance, since they had entered the store, had been captured on video.”

No doubt James will have a good use for this video, perhaps as an introduction to another live performance by Lydia. Perhaps Paul join her in a next performance in front of an audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia left the area quickly, going to a small coffee shop to try and compose herself. In consecutive days, she had just had sex with two different young guys and today she had exhibited herself freely to a number of men, all who had touched her. What scared her most of all was that she had enjoyed it.”

She will soon get over being scared that she “enjoyed it” and realize that this is what she was made for. She will look forward to exhibiting her hot body and having more sex with strangers at James and Stella’s direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Lydia undressed and lay on her bed. She thought back on her day, still tingling at being exposed to the men and to all of them touching her. Initially she had been very nervous but once she knew they had already seen her body, she felt confident parading in front of them, knowing she looked good, sexy and hot. She had also really enjoyed Stella kissing her."

Lydia had her ass reamed by James for the second time and she loved it, smiling at him as if to say " that is what I wanted." Now she is ready to exhibit her hot body and perform in front of an audience. There appears to be nothing she won't willingly do, and she will love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last two chapters might be called "getting Lydia ready to perform with an audience." James and Stella have tested her and given her more experiences and she is ready. Other than bondage, which scares and excites her, she is ready for anything. I hope the next

chalet comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perform not only with an audience but with multiple partners as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia wants to keep her sex with Tony secret from James. And now James is contemplating using Lydia to fuck Tony to keep him satisfied and from inquiring further into the 50K. Either way it seems that Lydia will get plenty of sex with Tony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia still seems a bit ambivalent about her big tits, although she is now wearing sheer blouses and push-up bras, knowing that James and every other man likes them. I look forward to the point where Lydia comes to really like her big tits and shows them off even more. Men like to play with them and suck and nibble on her nipples. Are they sensitive enough for that attention to give her an orgasm, or at least arouse her so much that she would need a cock in her pussy or ass very soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has created a very hot Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 hours ago

Love the progression from reluctant horny slut to eager fucktoy who will fuck anybody and everybody

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!