Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia looked around again, worried someone might hear them but not seeing anyone looking interested, "I'm not even sure how we would arrange it."

"Believe me Lydia, all we have to do is tell Peter what you want, and it will be arranged quickly. You could bring Brad to the house if you wanted."

"Ok Jackie. Let me think about it please. Imelda will be having the baby soon so that might take a lot of my time."

They left the coffee shop and walked through the Mall, heading down Clarence Street. Jackie pointed out the lane that was familiar to Lydia, "You wouldn't think there's a sex shop and cinema down that lane, would you?"

The look on Lydia's face told the other woman that she was aware of the fact, "So tell me Lydia, how do you know about the shop?"

"That's another story, Jackie," as she watched the other woman amused at her discomfort.

"Lydia, you are such a dark horse. You must tell me."

"Not today, please Jackie."

"Ok, but you will tell me," as she looked at her watch, "I have to run anyway. Thanks for calling me, I enjoyed our chat and learning about the new Lydia."

"Thanks for being so open with me Jackie, I'm still a bit shocked though."

Jackie hugged her, whispering, "And I look forward to my husband fucking you. Believe me you will not be disappointed," before kissing her and walking away.

Lydia looked at the departing woman, amazed at her last words. She realised that she was standing at the entrance to the lane, and she looked down, wondering if many were in the store or cinema. She looked at her watch and realised that it was time to head back to the hospital.

As Jackie walked towards her car, she phoned her husband. When he answered, she spoke quietly to him.

"Hi Darling, guess who wants to fuck you?"

"Well I'm hoping it's hot Lydia."

"Indeed, she called me this morning and we had a long chat. You were right about James."

"Oh has he had his evil way with her then?"

"You won't believe when I tell you."

"Oh I look forward to that. Do you want to tell me in bed?"

"I'll be home after lunch, be ready Darling."

"I'm always ready, you know that."

Gillian had no lectures that day, so she worked on her college work at home during the morning, after dropping her brother to school. After a couple of hours of study, she decided to help her mother, and to put a clothes wash on. In the utility room, she emptied the clothes from the wash basket onto the ground and sorted them into different piles. She stared at the number of her Mum's sexy undies in front of her, picking them up. She thought she saw many were soiled and she put them to her nose and picked up the obvious scent of sex. She could not believe that almost every one of the panties was the same. She then saw a pair of sheets that were badly soiled. She examined them closely and was convinced that there was a man's cum on the sheets. Stunned, she sat on the floor, just staring at the items on the floor. Not wanting her mother to know what she had seen, she placed every item back in the basket and put it back where she had got it.

Lydia returned to the hospital to be told that her husband was due back soon. She sat in the waiting room, thinking about her conversation with Jackie. Each day brought new surprises to her, not least about her own decisions. She knew that she had just spoken to a woman about fucking her husband. She knew that it would happen soon, and it gave her tingles inside. She couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted Jackie present or not. She then saw her husband being wheeled towards her and she walked towards him.

"Hi Willy. How did you get on?"

He smiled at his wife, "I've no idea."

The doctor's receptionist approached and told them that they would see the Doctor an hour later. Lydia wheeled her husband to the restaurant, left him at a table and went to get their food. While queuing to pay, she looked over at her husband. She thought he looked very tired, but what scared her was that she thought he looked old. She thought about the younger man she would soon have sex with and the difference between him and her husband. The thought saddened her.

Over lunch William told her of the different exercises they had put him through after the x-rays. He said that he had found them very difficult. He asked her what she had done, and she told him that she had bumped into Jackie and that they had coffee.

They returned to the doctor who invited them both to sit at a table in his office. On the table were the results of the x-rays and the exercises. They watched him examine them closely, unable to determine anyway from his reactions. Eventually the doctor tool off his glasses and faced them.

"William, tell me, how have you been feeling?"

"I'm tired a lot and find the exercises hard, though a little easier each week."

"Well, your x-rays tell me that your bone strength is improving. Your exercises were a bit disappointing. I was hoping you might be further along by now but it's not a huge difference."

William looked at him, unsure of what the doctor was exactly saying.

Lydia saw that her Husband was not actively listening. She looked at the doctor, "Doctor, can you tell us what should happen next."

The Doctor smiled at the woman he thought very beautiful, "The progress is slower than I hoped but there is progress. That's positive. We need to step up the exercises a bit. I think it might be useful if William was to attend our rehabilitation clinic for a short period."

She saw panic in her husband's face as he listened to the doctor, "How long are we talking about Doctor?"

"I think Lydia, that a stay of maybe a week or two could work wonders for William's recovery."

"When would he need to go?"

"As soon as possible would be best."

William watched as they discussed him. The last thing he wanted to do was to spend more time in a hospital or clinic. He listened as his wife carried on the discussion.

"If he was to go before the weekend, could he get out for a while on Saturday? Our son has a soccer final."

"Yes, I'm sure we can arrange to have William brought to the match and back to the clinic afterwards."

She looked at her husband, "What do you say Willy?" seeing fear in his eyes.

"I guess I have to do what the Doctor says," not sounding happy.

She held his hand as she faced him, "Willy, The Doctor says you are making progress and that this would really help speed it up, Isn't that right?" looking at the Doctor.

"It will certainly help, but there are no guarantees. We can measure the progress close-up in the clinic."

Lydia felt William squeeze her hand tightly, "Ok Doctor, can we say tomorrow?"

The Doctor faced William, "William, I will arrange to have you picked up in the morning. Don't worry. The staff at the clinic are very experienced in terms of your condition. I will visit every third day and I promise I'll be honest with you and tell you how your progress is."

William stayed silent so Lydia said, "Thank you Doctor."

They left his office and she wheeled him to the taxi area outside the hospital, both silent. All the way home, William said nothing as Lydia tried to sound positive about the clinic. Once home, he asked to be put to bed. It was obvious that he wasn't ready to talk about anything, so she kissed him on the head and left him alone. He was quickly asleep.

Lydia went to the kitchen to make a coffee and found Gillian seated on a kitchen stool. She thought that her daughter looked strangely at her.

"How did dad get on?"

"Not as well as we hoped Love. He needs to go the rehabilitation clinic for a week or two."

"That doesn't sound good mam. Is there no progress?"

"Yes Love, there is some progress but slower than the Doctor hoped. He says the clinic will really help."

"How did dad take it?"

"I'm not sure he has come to grips with it yet," just as her youngest son entered the kitchen.

She told him about his dads visit to the clinic but assured him that his dad would be at his match. That pleased him as he went back to his playroom.

Lydia looked at her daughter and thought there was something strange in the way she was staring, almost as if she had something to say. She had no idea what it might be and wasn't really in the mood to find out.

"When are you seeing Andy?"

"I'm going over to his place tonight. I might stay over."

Looking at her daughter, "I'm glad you're taking a break from your studies."

"I need a break," as she stared again at her mother before leaving the room.

Lydia watched her leave, no idea what was on her daughter's mind. She got her phone from her bag and typed a message to Dave, telling him about William's news.

Dave was in his apartment when he received the message. His first reaction was disappointment that he would not be going to her house for a while. They had been no contact between them since he had fucked her in her own bed the week before. He had suspected that William's progress was not as planned, and he was not surprised at the clinic suggestion. He typed his response.

"Hi Lydia, that's disappointing news but it's probably for the best."

"Thanks Dave. Yes, I think so too. How are you?"

"I'm good thanks," then wondering whether he should say something or stay silent, he continued, "but not as good as last week!"

Lydia looked at his response, immediately her thoughts went to the previous week, before replying, "Haha."

She saw that he was typing, "Lydia, I can't stop thinking about it."

"It has crossed my mind too Dave, but it shouldn't have happened."

"When is William going to the clinic?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Do you want me to come over and get him ready?"

She thought about his offer, both knowing it wasn't necessary, "Thanks Dave but I think I can look after William."

"Well, if you need me, let me know."

"Thanks Dave, I will."

She sat on a stool, her mind back in the previous week on Dave's enormous cock. She felt herself tremble at the memory as she wondered whether she had given the right answer to Dave's offer. She once again typed a message, this time to James, to tell him that she would not be in the office the next day.

The only response she got was, "That's ok Lyds. Gemma is looking after me."

She hated that response and noted that he had not even enquired about William, so she didn't reply.

She left the kitchen, going to her bedroom to prepare a case with William's clothes and necessities for the clinic. While doing so, she heard the front door close. She looked out her window to see Gillian walking out, a rucksack on her back. She wondered what might be on her daughter's mind.

Gillian arrived at Andy's apartment just as he arrived home from work. He was surprised to see her so early, hours before they had planned to meet. He saw that she appeared distracted, barely kissing him when they greeted each other. He changed into casual clothes and asked her what she wanted to eat.

"Whatever Andy. You choose."

He looked at her, "What's wrong Gillian?"

"Nothing Andy."

"Ok Gillian, don't tell me but don't say it's nothing."

"I'm sorry Andy. I have a lot on my mind," as she approached and kissed him, hugging him tightly.

He knew that she needed the hug, so he held onto her for a while, "Let's get an Italian delivery," as he picked up the phone and called a number from memory. He wondered what was on her mind and then remembered William's hospital visit.

"Did your dad get bad news today?"

"It wasn't great, but he'll be fine. When is the delivery?"

"About an hour, why?"

"Take me to bed Andy," as she walked to his bedroom.

He followed her to discover she already had her top off, her wonderful tits in her skimpy bra. As she unbuttoned her jeans and took them off, he looked at her matching panties.

She looked at him, "Are you just going to watch me Andy? Get your clothes off, I need you to fuck me."

He undressed quickly after seeing her remove her undies. He lay next to her, but she pulled him up on top, spreading her legs wide. It was obvious that she had no interest in foreplay and since he was already rock hard he pushed his cock into her. She moved with him, encouraging him to fuck her hard and fast. When he slowed, she pushed against his cock, when he speeded up, she scratched his back with her long nails. Before long she orgasmed and screamed his name as he continued fucking her wet pussy. It didn't take long before he also came, his jets of cum exploding within her.

Once he had cum, she moved from under him, rose from the bed, put her undies back on and left the bedroom. He watched her go, curious as to what was on her mind, if it wasn't her father.

She lay on the couch watching a comedy, but not laughing. When the food arrived, the doorbell rang, and Andy rose to answer it. With a mischievous look on her face she looked at him, "I'll answer it."

He watched her, dressed only in skimpy undies, walk to the door and open it. On the other side was a middle-aged delivery man, staring in awe at the sight of the young hot girl.

"What do we owe you?"

The man could barely speak but told her the amount. She walked away from him as he looked at her barely covered ass. She then got the cash from her purse and paid the man, taking the delivery from him, "Thanks," as she closed the door.

She turned around to see Andy staring at her in disbelief. She laughed, "I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"Well, you certainly made the old guy's day," as he laughed with her.

After they had finished their pizza, with a beer, they lay on the couch together, his hand inside her bra, her hand on his leg.

"Andy, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you think we're made to only have sex with one person?"

"What do you mean, am I not enough already?"

She smiled at him, "No, I mean do you think it's possible to get married and never have sex with another person again?"

He looked at her, wondering where this conversation was headed, "I guess it depends on how satisfied your partner makes you. Where's this coming from Gillian?"

"Oh just something that's on my mind."

"Are you not going to tell me?"

She looked at him, wondering if she could tell him what she had discovered that morning, "Not yet, if you don't mind. To be honest I've never seen myself only having sex with one person. Andy, have you done many threesomes or more?"

He stared at her, "No, have you?"

"Twice."

"And?"

She laughed, "And Andy, it was very good. You should try it."

"Maybe I will, with another guy or girl?"

"Whichever is good for you, Andy."

He continued to stare at her, so much sexual experience in a young hot body. He watched her fingers slip inside his boxers, fondling his cock and balls. The talk of threesomes had made him hard, and she wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth. She looked at him, "I think Andy likes the idea of sharing me."

He moaned at she worked his cock in her mouth, squeezing his balls at the same time, listening to her talk.

"Andy, do you want to see me lick a girl out or suck another cock?"

He couldn't wait any longer and came in her mouth. She kissed him, the cum spilling from her mouth to his and then back again, "You didn't answer my question, Andy."

"Both Gillian, I'd love to see both."

She laughed as she lay down next to him again, "By the way I'm staying tonight."

Lydia and William had a long chat after he woke from an early evening sleep. She encouraged him to take advantage of the time in the clinic, that she was confident that it would make a big difference. She held his hand as he expressed his concerns that he would never improve.

"Did you tell Dave?"

"Yes, I sent him a message earlier. He said that the clinic has a good reputation and that it will do you good."

"Dave's a good guy."

She looked at her husband, wondering just for a second if he knew anything, but saw that he was being genuine, "Yes, he is. He looks after you well," at the same time remembering how well he had looked after her.

She told him that his case was prepared and that they would have a nice breakfast before he left the following morning.

"Will you lie with me tonight, Love."

"Are you sure I won't hurt you?"

"I'll take the chance. Please just lay with me, at least until I'm asleep."

"Of course Willy. Let me get ready and I'll be back."

She left his room, going to her own and undressing. She wondered what to wear and decided on a silk nightdress and panties. When she returned to his room, he stared at her.

"Oh Love, you're so beautiful and so sexy."

She smiled at him as she climbed on the bed and lay next to him, pulling his duvet over both of them. He tried to turn towards her but found it difficult, so she stopped him, facing him on her side. He reached out and touched her breasts through her nighty as she placed her hands on his legs. She could fell that he was totally limp and that he was not reacting to her touch, even as he fondled her tits. It wasn't long before he heard his light snores. Since he looked comfortable, she didn't move, instead allowing herself to fall into a sleep alongside him.

Gillian and Andy had sex twice more, in his bed. Gillian lay with her head on his chest, enjoying hearing and feeling his heart beating.

"Andy, do you think my mam is sexy?"

He looked down at the top of her head, wondering how he should answer, "She's a very attractive woman, why?"

"I think she's having sex with someone other than my dad."

He started at her, "No way Gillian. Why do you think that?"

"You'll think I'm mad, but I found a lot of soiled panties and sheets in her wash basket."

"That hardly proves anything. Maybe she uses a vibrator," feeling himself harden at the thought.

"Maybe Andy, but I don't think so. Are you getting hard thinking about my mam?"

He looked down to see her smiling at him, "Don't be silly Gillian."

She laughed, "Andy, to be honest with you I'm not sure how I feel about it. Part of me thinks I couldn't blame her and part of me feels sorry for dad. I wonder who she might be doing it with. Could it be someone at work?"

Andy thought immediately of James. Most people at work had heard the rumours of his kink interests and he wondered if it was possible that James had involved Lydia, "I don't think so."

"Maybe I'm wrong Andy."

It wasn't long after midnight when Lydia woke, still lying next to her husband, her hands across his midriff. She saw that he was in a deep sleep, so she eased herself off the bed, before going to her own room. She thought about her husband and hoped that his stay in the clinic would speed up his recovery.

Her next thoughts went to Dave and his offer to help her get William ready for the clinic. She was well aware that Dave wanted to see her again and to repeat their hot session. She too wanted that. She realised that she had made up her mind to once again see Dave and also to sleep with Peter. She also knew she wanted more experiences with the twins and with Melia and Jackie.

As she prepared a case for William, she realised that James had not crossed her mind. She did enjoy being submissive to him, but she now knew that submissiveness was not a necessity for great sex. She picked up her phone and typed a message, before lying in her bed and falling into a light sleep.

William woke early in the morning, happy that he had slept well but very worried about what faced him over the next week and further beyond. He had really enjoyed his wife lying in bed with him and was disappointed that she was not there when he woke. The more he looked at her the more he realised how much she had changed since his accident. No longer was she the housewife looking after the home and family. Now she was a confident working woman. She also now appeared more conscious of how she looked and dressed. And of course, she dressed less conservatively, preferring more revealing outfits. He had to admit to himself that he loved her new look, her sexy clothes, especially her undies.