Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackie's not coming. I wanted to see you, I hope that's ok."

She looked at the handsome man, "Of course Peter."

He smiled at her, "Don't be mad at her but Jackie told me where you were this morning. Can I ask how you got on?"

"I knew she'd tell you. Did you tell you everything," blushing as she said it.

"Yes, she did. I'm glad she did."

She smiled, "I have to go back to the Doctor later, I think you know him."

"Yes, we do. We go there regularly. He's very good and totally discreet. A lot of the club members go to him."

"Is he a swinger?"

Peter laughed, "No, not at all, so did they tell you anything?"

"The nurse said she doesn't think I'm pregnant and she couldn't see any obvious problems."

"Was it Jane?"

"Yes."

"Jane is the best there. Believe me when I say that woman has an amazing feel for disease, a great eye for spotting things."

"That's good. Shall we order, Peter?"

As he examined the menu, she looked closely at him. He really was a very handsome, fit and sexy man, oozing with self-confidence and charisma. It still surprised her that he was interested in her, given he could probably get any woman he wanted. She knew how badly she wanted to have sex with him.

She saw the waiter approach and they ordered their food. Each ordered a glass of wine.

As they clinked glasses Peter smiled, "I'm delighted we can spend some time together, get to know each other."

She blushed, "Yes, it is. I'm not used to having lunches with sexy younger men though."

He laughed, "Nor me with hot older women."

Peter told her that she didn't have to talk about what she had told Jackie but that he would like to offer her some advice. She told him to go ahead.

"Lydia, I have heard a lot of stories about James and they, for the most part, are not good. He gets his kicks from treating women badly and then discarding them when he moves onto to a new target. I understand that he may have been the catalyst for your new experiences, but I advise you to get away from him."

She looked at him and said nothing as he continued.

"I'm also told that he likes to take lots of pictures and videos of his conquests, even using hidden cameras. This is very dangerous for someone in your position. I'm always concerned that pictures and videos can end in the wrong hands or worse online."

He saw that she looked scared at this last comment, "What is it, Lydia?"

"I'm sure he has pictures and videos of me. Did Jackie tell you about the Cinema?"

"Yes, she did. That was a particularly evil thing to do."

"It was all captured on video, Peter. I saw it myself on the big screen after everyone had left. In fact they gave me a copy."

Peter looked concerned, "That's not good Lydia. We will have to deal with that."

Their starters arrived just as he said this. When the waiter had left Lydia said quietly, "How will we deal with this," liking the sound of "we."

"Leave it with me, Lydia. I think we may need to find you another job though don't say anything to James or anyone else yet."

She loved that Peter was taking control of the situation and she felt confident that he could do anything that was needed. She however thought that she enjoyed pleasing James and those around him and wondered if she could leave her job.

They ate in silence until their starter plates were removed.

"So Lydia, Jackie tells me you want to sleep with me."

She was sipping her wine when he said this and she almost dropped her glass, "If that appeals to you, Peter, I would like that."

"Are you nuts Lydia. If it appeals to me. I've wanted to sleep with you from the moment I met you at the semi-final."

"But I'm much older than you, just a simple woman."

He looked at her with an angry face, "What did I say to you before. There's no such thing as "just". And believe me, age doesn't come into it when a woman looks as good as you. Also I can feel your sexuality and I know we'd be good together."

"Sorry Peter. I still find it hard to believe that younger men, or any men for that matter, have any interest in me. But I'm getting a bit more accustomed to it."

"And?"

She smiled, "And I like it."

"Good. You should. You're an exceptional, beautiful, sexy and sexual woman. You deserve to get the pleasure you desire."

"It just feels strange, in a lovely way, that I can experience pleasure after a lifetime of very little."

"Lydia, you'd be amazed at the number of married women and men who never experience real pleasure."

"If you had told me that a number of months ago, I wouldn't have believed you, but I do know that now."

"Can I ask about William? Is he sexual at all?"

"No, he never was. I just didn't realise it. I thought what we had was normal."

"Do you think he could accept you getting your pleasure elsewhere?"

"To be honest Peter, I'm not sure. I would have said No but now I'm not totally sure. I don't want to leave him or anything like that."

"You'd be surprised at how many accept it or even how many men encourage it."

"You and Jackie have so much experience of this life. You are so lucky."

"We are, I know that. have you thought about coming to our club?"

She smiled at him, "I think we should get the results first."

He grasped her hand, "Lydia, I'm sure everything is ok. I'm glad you dealt with it now. If anything shows up in the tests we can deal with it."

She tightened her grip on his hand, "Thanks Peter, you and Jackie are so good to me."

"Ah we have our reasons," as he winked at her, making her laugh, "Can I ask Lydia, do you enjoy being submissive?"

She looked at him, "Actually, I think I do but I know now that I don't have to be submissive to enjoy sex."

"Would you like a different Master?"

"Are you volunteering, Peter," with a cheeky grin at him.

"I do like to be Dominant now and again, with the right submissive."

"Is Jackie Submissive to you?"

He laughed out loud making some people near them look over. He said quietly, "I thought you knew Jackie. She's Submissive to no-one. If anything she's Dominant too."

Lydia laughed with him, finding his words interesting and exciting.

"You didn't answer my question, Lydia."

"Maybe, if the right Master came along."

He laughed again, "Something to work on so," just as their main course was delivered.

They ate in silence again, both pondering over their discussion. After finishing Lydia went to the restroom and returned to the table. Peter stood until she was seated.

"Will we have dessert?"

"Not for me Peter, assuming you are talking about food."

He laughed, "Lydia, you're a very witty woman on top of being beautiful. It's a lovely thought but unfortunately I have a meeting this afternoon."

"Peter, to be honest, I'm not sure I'd be able to be today."

"I know Lydia. I actually don't have a meeting but I want you in the right frame of mind when I make love to you."

She squeezed his hand laughed and said, "Or you want to be sure it's safe."

He looked into her eyes, "Lydia, I know you're safe. Believe me nothing would stop me ripping the clothes off you today, but you need to be in the same mindset too."

"Thanks Peter. I don't think it would take much to get me there but thanks for your understanding."

"Good things are always worth waiting for Lydia."

She smiled teasingly, "Peter, two answers to your questions, Yes and Yes."

"Lydia, I so want to kiss you now."

"Me too, but we can't here."

"Soon, very soon," as he called for the check.

They were both parked in the same car park, so they walked there together. They reached her car first where they hugged tightly. She looked around and saw no one else so she kissed him quickly, feeling his passion for her in his kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Peter. Be on your best behaviour."

"I always am," as he winked at her, "I'll get Jackie to give you a call this evening if that's ok."

"Of course," as they hugged again before she got into her car. As she reversed her car and drove away,she saw him, in her rear-view mirror, watch her go. As she drove back to the test centre, she thought about how lovely the lunch had been and how exceptional a man Peter was.

She arrived back well before her appointment, so she walked for a while in a local park. She sat on a bench and watched the young couples playing with their kids and wondered just how many of them would only have sex with their partner or perhaps whether some were already part of the swinger's community. She noted that most of the men looked her over when they passed.

Nervously she returned to the Doctor's office where she was warmly greeted. She sat at his desk and waited for him to speak.

"Hi Lydia, I hope you found the tests this morning to be okay."

"Yes, thanks Jack, I did."

"Well the good news is that nothing has shown up in the tests. You're not pregnant and no STD's were discovered. I'm sure Jane told you that some rare diseases won't show up in the tests for a few days but I'd be stunned if they were present here."

Lydia was relieved at the news, "Thanks Jack. That's a big relief."

"Lydia, take this as a wake-up call, if you don't mind me saying it. You need to be sure of who you are having sex with. Ideally you should know that there are regularly testing if they are active with different people."

"Yes Jack, I understand," at this stage just wanting to get out of his office and not to get any lectures on her behaviours.

He sensed this, "Ok Lydia, we will contact you next week just to confirm that all came back clear. I assume you don't want us to give you a copy of the results. They are here anytime you want them. One last bit of advice, you should probably go on the pill until at least 12 months after you have your last period. I can prescribe them for you now, and you can pick them up on the way out of here. Also you should consider getting tested regularly."

"Thanks for the advice, Jack. If you can prescribe them, that would be great. Thanks for fitting me in today at such short notice."

"No problem, Lydia, any friend of Peter's is a friend of mine."

She wondered if there was any double meaning in what he was saying but assumed not as Peter had said that Jack wasn't a participant in the club, "Thanks Jack."

She left his office and went to reception to collect the prescription and pay for the tests, to be told that it was already paid. She looked at the receptionist who just smiled at her and wished her a good weekend.

She drove home, delighted at the clear tests and looking forward to seeing Peter and Jackie the next day. She had a lot to think about, given the amount of advice she had received from Peter and from Jack...