Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 18

Story Info
Lydia begins to take the initiative.
16.7k words
4.69
10.4k
7

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary, and Sub, for her Husband's Boss. Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

In this Chapter, Lydia takes the initiative.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!

Lydia woke very early the next morning, an arm around her midriff and a fit body spooned into her. She was wary about opening her eyes though she could tell from his breathing that the man holding her was fast asleep. She was also wary of moving as she didn't want to wake him. She lay there, loving the feel of his naked body against hers, his limp cock felt good against her ass, his large hands firm just below her tits.

She thought back to the previous night and the fabulous sex with twins and a young woman. Each of them had given her different pleasures, though all were memorable. She hoped that she had given them equal pleasure and she knew deep inside her that she had. She found it hard to comprehend how she could please such younger men and women, but it pleased her immeasurably that they found her sexy and beautiful.

She needed to go to the bathroom, so she gingerly moved his arm off her, easing herself out of the bed. She crossed the dark room, opened and closed the bathroom door quietly. When she returned to the bedroom, she saw, by the light of the bathroom, Brian lying there, his legs outside the duvet. He looked so fit and content. She looked at the bedside clock and knew that she should head home soon. Leaving just a chink of light from the bathroom, she got back into the bed but didn't pull the duvet over herself. She lay on her side, watching him sleep and examining his body, only briefly covered by the duvet.

She wanted to touch him so much but was afraid to wake him. As she thought this, he stirred a little in the bed, throwing the duvet off him entirely. She stared at his naked body, his cock semi-erect now. After a few minutes she could wait no longer. She reached out and touched it gently, feeling it stir in her hands.

She looked at him to see if he had woken but only heard the calm sounds of a content man asleep. She lay on his stomach and held his cock in her hands, feeling it harden under her touch. He still appeared to be asleep, and she wondered if a man could sleep through being touched. Since she had never tried it before, she didn't know.

She leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth, gently kissing and sucking it, loving the feel and taste of this young hard cock. She sucked it deep in her mouth, using her tongue to tease it. So lost was she in her actions that she had almost forgotten he was asleep, until she heard.

"OMG, Lydia, that's so good."

She looked up at him with a smile to see him beaming back at her. She carried on sucking him as he moaned gently, while holding her tits in his hands. She felt him get so hard in her mouth and she knew she wanted it inside her. She turned and lay beside him, and they kissed passionately.

"Good morning Brian. Hope you slept well," smiling at him.

"Oh I did, my sexy lady."

"Brian, can I sit on you?"

His smile gave his answer. She stood on the bed, before straddling directly down onto his cock.

Brian could not believe the sensation he had felt on waking up, seeing this beautiful older woman sucking his cock. She was so tender and loving with his cock. He had watched her before he had spoken and saw she appeared mesmerised by his cock. When she looked at him, he saw a very sexual woman. He still could not get over how much he was attracted to this older woman. He had been worried what she might look like in the morning, but she still looked stunning to him.

He watched as she stood above him. He looked up at her amazing body, her huge tits and her neat pussy. He watched as she lowered herself onto his cock, taking it all in the first movement. As she arched her back, he reached out and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples between his fingers. As he squeezed them hard, he felt her pussy grabbing his cock as she rose and fell back down on it. He allowed her to set the pace and force and it was obvious to him that she wanted his cock hard inside her.

Lydia rode his cock hard and fast, feeling his hands hurting her tits with his strong squeezes. She moaned loudly as she felt the first orgasm hit her before falling down on his chest, the hard cock still within her. She leaned up and they kissed slowly and tenderly. As they did so she felt him grab her ass and then move inside her, slowly easing his cock out of her pussy before pushing back into her. She moved to his pace, loving the hard cock inside her. She felt him build up the pace and force until he had reached almost a frantic pounding of her pussy. Although it was hurting her slightly, she kissed him.

"Oh Brian, that's so unbelievably good. Please fuck me harder, faster."

He didn't need any more encouragement. He pushed her off him before pulling her by the legs to the side of the bed. He pushed her knees to her tits, exposing her pussy upwards to him. He shoved his cock hard into her and felt the breath go from within her as he pounded her pussy as hard and fast as he could. He heard her screams as she came again, setting him off. As he also let out a roar he came inside her, pumping his cum deep into her, before falling down on top of her.

When he had got his breath back, he got off her and lay next to her on the bed. He looked at her and saw a very satisfied woman.

She looked at him, "So Brian, is morning sex always that good?"

He laughed, "I'm sure, with you, it would be. That was such a nice way to be woken."

"Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you," as she smiled at him with a teasing look.

"Well, I'm not sorry and I don't think you are either."

"I've never had sex in the morning before."

He looked at her in disbelief, "I find that hard to believe, Lydia."

"Oh it's true Brian, but then again I've done lots of new things recently."

He didn't want to pry too much but wondered if she only referred to what had happened over the last few nights or whether there was more behind her comment.

"It's never too late to experience new things Lydia."

She laughed, "Oh, I know Brian. I'm sorry but I do really have to get home."

"You go shower and I'll arrange for a taxi."

"Thanks Brian," as she kissed him," I better go before Ben or Melia are awake anyway."

"Indeed, it's just as well that Ben is a deep sleeper," and he winked at her.

She smiled and went to the shower. Just as the water was flowing, she was joined by Brian. He soaped her all over and washed her tenderly, spending time on her tits and pussy. She returned the favour, and he was soon erect again. She knelt down and took him in her mouth, sucking his hard cock to completion in a few minutes.

They left the shower and as he dried her, she smiled at him, "Another first for me, Brian."

He laughed as she dried him, before heading back to the bedroom where they hugged each other tightly and kissed tenderly. She then stepped away from him and as he lay on the bed, his fit body before her, she dressed.

"I'm sorry, Brian I do need to go."

"I know Lydia, I just love watching you dress. I really hope you get good news in the hospital today."

"Thanks Brian," though feeling weird at discussing William with the man she had just spent the night with.

The bedside phone rang, and they were told that the taxi was waiting. They hugged and kissed again before she left. When she passed Melia's room, she smiled, thinking of the amazing young girl. She hurried to the taxi.

As soon as she had left Brian's suite, Ben came out of his bedroom, dressed in his gown. He went to Brian's room to find him lying in the bed.

"That sounded like a good morning, Bro."

Brian laughed, "Indeed it was. She's unbelievably sexy, so needy and passionate."

"I agree Brian, but we need to be cautious. She's married and she works for a company we now do important business with."

"I Know Ben, but she's so damn insatiable."

Ben laughed, "Let's see how it goes. Do you want a coffee? We have a flight to catch."

Melia had only woken that morning when her phone alarm went off. They were flying back to San Francisco early that morning and she wanted to have a swim before they left. Normally the Spa pool didn't open until 8am but they had agreed that she could grab an early swim. She swam for thirty minutes nonstop, thinking a lot about Lydia as she swam her lengths. She could not believe how much she had enjoyed her time with the older lady and really hoped that it would be repeated many times in the future.

After her swim, while returning to her room, she thought she caught a glimpse of someone almost running through reception. When she looked more closely, she was astonished to see that it was Lydia. She smiled to herself, knowing that the older woman must have spent the night with Brian. She was both jealous and happy at the thought. She then remembered that Ben shared a suite with his brother and thought about what Lydia might have done. "Surely not both twins," was the thought in her head. Melia had thought about having sex with the twins on more than one occasion, but she had never acted on it. She returned to her room, smiling and thinking there might be some interesting conversations on the trip home.

James had also stayed at the Country Club after the contract celebration drinks. He woke after a deep sleep with a bad hangover, the result of too much drink, but also he thought from the stress of the recent days. He was happy that the contract had been agreed and now more confident that he could turn the company's finances around and keeping any concerns from his father. He was satisfied that the working relationship with the Henderson twins would be good and beneficial to both sides, though still annoyed that he had given so much away in the discussions. He hoped in the weeks and months ahead that he could get Melia into his bed and use her for his satisfaction. There was something about her that told him she was not interested but that made it a bigger challenge for him.

The thoughts of Melia brought Lydia to his mind. He knew that she was out of the office for at least one day but he hoped that he could get her to satisfy him before the week was out. He turned on the security App and switched to her bedroom camera to see her lying on the bed in her underwear. It appeared that she was deep in thought as he zoomed in on her body and face. She really had a body built for use was his last thought as he switched off the App.

Lydia arrived home before anyone in the house had woken. She went straight to her bedroom and undressed. For a few minutes she lay on the bed, in her undies and thought about her actions of the last number of weeks and days. She felt goosebumps all over her body as she recalled the sensational orgasms and from feeling so full and satisfied from the cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass. She thought of her husband downstairs, guilty that she was betraying him but in the clear knowledge that she could not now stop wanting sex, not wanting the glorious feelings that it gave her. She looked at her bedside clock and knew that others would be waking so she slipped on her gown and went to the kitchen.

After a few minutes Gillian joined her.

"Hi Mam, when did you get in?"

"Hi Love, not that long ago."

"You look tired mam. Are you hungover?"

Lydia laughed, "No, I wasn't that drunk. Melia suggested I should stay as she had a second bed in her room. I didn't want to leave her alone with all the men, so I did."

"What's Melia like, Mam."

Lydia immediately thought of the young girl's body and her sexual techniques, "Oh she's a nice girl. She's not much older than you but she's good company."

Gillian thought her Mam blushed as she spoke, curious as to why she might blush, discussing the young girl, "You were good to keep her company."

They discussed Gillian's college week and the impending hospital trip, while eating breakfast together before Lydia brought her husband his breakfast.

"Willy, how are you this morning?"

William looked at his wife, thinking she was tired and flushed, "To be honest, I'm very nervous about today. How was your night?"

"We had a good night. Everyone was in good form after agreeing the contract and a lot of drink was taken. I hope you didn't mind me staying over."

"Not at all Love. I hope the other woman appreciated it."

"Oh she did. They're heading back home today."

Lydia encouraged him not to be too worried while he finished his breakfast. Afterwards, she helped him out of the bed into the shower, sitting him on a stool as she washed him. As she soaped his cock and balls, he became a little erect and she smiled at him. Her only thought was how small he was in comparison to the many men she had now experienced. As he became erect in her hand, she soaped him more and began to stroke him cock up and down. It wasn't long before he came, spurting his little amount of cum into her hand.

Neither said anything as she washed the rest of his body, before drying him off and dressing him. She sat him on the couch in his room while she went back to her own room to get ready. After doing her make-up she dressed in white lace undies, over which she wore jeans, a white T-shirt and red top. Looking in the mirror she thought she looked good, not too sexy or revealing, other than her large tits, standing proud under her top in the push-up bra.

Returning to her husband's room, she put him in the wheelchair, and they went to the hospital in a taxi. There were guided to his doctor's waiting room. Lydia could feel her husband's nervousness and held his hand tightly as they waited. Before too long they were in the doctor's room who outlined the plan for the day, starting with some x-rays and strength tests, followed by the doctor discussing with them the progress to date and next steps. The Doctor informed Lydia that, for health reasons, she could not escort William for the tests and that she might as well leave and return in the afternoon.

She looked at her husband, seeing him look disappointed. She reached over and held his hand, "I'll be back after your tests," and then looking at the doctor, "Will William and I be able to have lunch together?"

The Doctor told her that they could grab lunch together before their afternoon discussions and that seemed to make William a little happier. Shortly after, Lydia left the hospital as William was led to the x-ray area.

She had not expected this free time and wondered how she should spend it. She considered going to the Mall, and maybe doing some shopping but instead picked up her phone and sent a message to Jackie, asking If she was busy. After the exchange of a few messages they met in the Mall's coffee shop. After a big hug, they got coffee and cake and sat in the corner.

Jackie looked over at her new friend, "That was a lovely surprise to hear from you."

"William is at the hospital today and they told me there was no point in staying while he was doing his tests. I need to be back at lunchtime. So I was wondering what to do and you came to mind."

"I'm happy to be in your mind, Lydia," with a huge smile on her face.

They drank their coffee and chatted a little about William and their son's soccer final the following Saturday, both knowing the conversation would change soon.

Eventually Lydia said, "Jackie, I've been thinking a lot about our chat last weekend."

"And what exactly have you been thinking about?"

"Everything Jackie. I really enjoyed what we did, and I've thought a lot about Peter."

"I thought and hoped that you would."

"Jackie, I'm still not sure how you deal with knowing Peter is having sex with other women, or he about you with other men."

"Lydia, it's a lifestyle we enjoy as do a lot of other people. In some cases both partners know, in many only one is involved."

Lydia looked at the younger woman, "I'm impressed at your confidence and freedom."

Jackie laughed, "So tell me Lydia, do you want to sleep with my husband?"

Lydia blushed, "I think so. Will you be there?"

"That's your decision. I can be or if you'd prefer to fuck my husband without me watching, then that's ok too."

Lydia stared at the other woman, shocked at her directness, "I'm not sure to be honest with you."

Jackie laughed, "We'll work it out. So tell me, have you had sex with many men?"

Lydia wasn't sure how to respond, wondering how much she should say, "Can I trust you Jackie?"

"I've just told you that you can fuck my husband and you're asking me if you can trust me," as she laughed, "100% Lydia."

Lydia smiled, "Well, being totally honest with you, up to about ten weeks ago, I had only ever slept with William. Now I've lost count."

Jackie stared at the older woman, "Tell me more, Lydia."

Lydia proceeded to tell her about her sex with James, Stella, Tony, Dave and the twins. She didn't mention the blindfolded group session or the trip to the sex store and cinema. She watched Jackie's reaction as she spoke and was surprised that the other woman just smiled, looking very interested and impressed. When she had finished by telling her of that morning's sex, she looked around to make sure no one else was listening.

"Lydia, now I know why I never really noticed you before I dropped Paddy to your house recently. It was only on that occasion that I felt a sexuality in you that attracted me. I understand why now. And William has no idea?"

"I'm not sure. I don't think so but there are times when I wonder if he does suspect."

"That's very interesting, that he might know but not challenge you on it."

"I'd never thought of it like that. Why would a man do that?"

"Lydia, in my experience, most men have a fantasy of seeing their wife with another man but they're too afraid to say it or make it happen."

"I find that hard to believe Jackie."

"Oh it's true. I'm fully convinced that we haven't been put on this earth just to have sex with one person. That inevitably gets stale and boring. So many people save their marriage by having more open relationships."

Lydia could not believe what she was hearing, but at the same time fascinated at the other woman's insights and views, "Jackie, can you tell me about these parties you go to."

Jackie proceeded to say how they had been swingers for over ten years and that they would attend a party at least monthly. She told Lydia that, at these parties, there was a great mix of people, races, ages, sexual preferences and kinks. Sex could be had in private, in public or not at all if a person just wanted to watch.

As Lydia listened, she found it hard to take in the open manner in which it appeared many people engaged sexually at these parties. The more she listened the more she knew she wanted to experience it.

Jackie closely watched the older woman's reaction as she spoke. She had been a bit surprised at what Lydia had told her but tried not to show it. Peter had mentioned to her what he had heard about James' interests but they both had no idea that Lydia had succumbed so quickly. She was a bit scared for Lydia but could clearly see that she was enjoying the new experiences. She could see that Lydia was very interested in the parties and in new experiences.

"But Jackie, what would happen if you met someone you knew at these parties?"

Jackie laughed, "Well, they're there for the same reason as us."

"I suppose so, but it sounds scary."

"Well Lydia, the next party is next week if you want to think about it."

"I don't know Jackie."

"There's no pressure, it's your call," then in a teasing voice, "So when do you want to fuck my husband?"