Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so Stella."

"Ok, can you forget we had this discussion, and please not a word to James."

He looked at the expression on her face, one of disappointment and hurt, "Not a word Stella."

"Thanks Tony," as she picked up her empty coffee cup and attempted to drink from it, only to look at her cup in dismay.

He offered to get more coffee, but she declined and said she had to go. He watched her leave quickly. He wondered if James had the capacity not to use everyone for his own ends and also what Stella might now do. He looked at his watch and headed for the jewellers.

Lydia headed to the shops for some food items before going home. As she relaxed with a coffee and a magazine her phone rang. It was the Clinic updating her. They told her that William had been examined on arrival and that he was now resting. When she enquired as to visiting him, they advised her to leave it until the following evening. She thanked them for the update just as the front door opened.

She watched her son dash in and throw his schoolbag on the ground, followed by his friend Paddy and Jackie. The boys ran to Brad's playroom while the women had a coffee.

Jackie looked at her older friend and noted that she had a different look to earlier that morning, "Lydia, I don't have to ask if you've had a good day."

Lydia stared at her new friend, blushing, "What do you mean Jackie?"

Jackie laughed, "I know the look of a well fucked woman, and believe me, you have that now."

Lydia blushed again, "I have no idea what you're talking about," but with a large smile.

"Spill. Who was it?"

"Dave."

"The hired help," as Jackie laughed, recalling what Lydia had said about him during their recent chat when Lydia had opened up about her recent experiences, "so he came over here?"

"No, I went to his place."

Jackie looked at this confident mature woman, surprised yet pleased at her openness, "I won't even ask how that came about but can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Jackie. Anything."

"Are you being careful? Are the guys using condoms?"

Lydia stared at her with a concerned look, "No, They're not."

"Lydia, I don't want to scare you but if you're going to have sex with others you need to be sure you don't pick something up or get pregnant."

"Oh god, Jackie. I've been so caught up in having fun that it's never crossed my mind," thinking immediately of the cinema trip and complete strangers fucking her.

Jackie could see how scared the other woman was, "Don't worry Lydia. I'm sure you're ok."

Lydia started to cry and confessed to her friend about the cinema trip and the Country Club group session.

"Ok Lydia, we need to get you tested," shocked at the way in which James had used this mature married woman, "In the swinger's club, everyone gets tested monthly. Peter and I only ever have unsafe sex with people we know have been tested and are safe. And I'm on the pill so can't get pregnant."

Lydia was dumbfounded at what she was hearing, feeling so stupid and irresponsible at her own actions, "Where would I go Jackie."

"Leave it with me, I'll sort tests tomorrow for you," as she hugged Lydia tightly, "It will be ok, trust me."

They stopped hugging just as their sons ran into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. They talked about the boy's final on the coming weekend. After they had eaten, Jackie left, committing to call Lydia that evening.

Lydia was in another world for the rest of the afternoon, deeply worried at Jackie's words earlier. She tried to remember her last period and calculated it to be about five weeks earlier. She had never been too regular in her period cycle so that wasn't unusual, particularly in the last number of years. She also worried about what else she might have picked up from the many men she had sexually engaged with. The more she thought about it the more she was raging at the potential danger James and Stella had exposed her to. For some reason she wasn't concerned about Tony Dave, Brian or Ben. She anxiously waited for Jackie's call to tell her what she needed to do. She decided to call Dave.

About an hour later Dave saw the missed call after his gym session. He listened to her voice message. He sent her a message to see if it was ok to call her and she responded immediately by calling him.

She sounded very nervous and worried to him, "Lydia, what's wrong?"

"Dave, I've been so stupid. Please tell me that I can't have caught anything from you."

"Do you mean sexually, Lydia?"

"Yes."

"I'm safe, Lydia. I get tested regularly," as he recalled the first time he had fucked her, as part of the group session.

"I'm worried I could be pregnant too, Dave."

"Not from me Lydia. I can't have children because of an accident when I was very young. Otherwise I would wear a condom."

"I'm sorry Dave. I have no idea what I've been doing. I never even thought of the dangers. All those men, I'm so stupid."

"What do you mean, all those men?", as he wondered what James had done with her. He hoped that it was only those in the group session she referred to.

"Forget it, Dave. I'm sorry I called you," and she ended the call.

He stared at his phone, wondering where all her sudden concern had come from. He turned on the hidden camera app on his phone and saw her in the kitchen. He had grown to like her a lot and was now guilty about installing the cameras, even as he watched her.

James had spent the day playing golf with some friends, relieved that the contract was signed. After his round he looked at his phone to see a message from Stella, cancelling their arranged meet that night. He noted that she gave no reason, just as one of his friends handed him a drink.

After a nice meal and a few drinks he headed home, feeling horny. He opened the Security App and saw Lydia in her kitchen. He thought she looked worried and wondered if something had happened with William. he sent her message, "Hi Lyds, How's William?"

She saw the message and decided to ignore it, putting the phone to silent mode.

He watched her read the message and was amazed when she didn't respond. He decided to wait until he would see her in the office the next day, picking up his phone to send Gemma a message.

Lydia and William had a brief discussion at which William told her about what the Clinic had told him about the planned programme. He seemed a little more positive which pleased her. Thankfully, he didn't ask about her day although he did say that she sounded tired. They agreed that she would visit the next night as they ended the call.

Later that evening, after Brad had gone to bed, Lydia received a call from Jackie. The younger woman told her that the tests were arranged for 10am the following day. She gave her the address and said that she would probably be there for about two hours. Jackie could tell that the other woman was worried and tried to reassure her that all would be okay.

Lydia had mixed feelings. She was concerned about the tests but also worried that Peter might have no interest in her now. That disappointed her more than she could understand. The call ended after a few minutes.

She sent James a message that she would not be at work the next day and then put her phone away, not waiting for a reply. She suddenly felt very tired so went to bed and was quickly asleep.

James read the message with his cock buried in Gemma's pussy. As he listened to the younger girl's silly moans, he thought about his mature submissive Secretary. He was disappointed that Lydia would not be pleasing him tomorrow, but he could wait to punish her in the following week.

As he thought about punishment, he looked down at the young body, face down on his kitchen table. He spanked her ass hard and fucked her as hard and fast as he could, listening to her soft false moans turn into hard yelps. He pounded her until cumming in her pussy, before telling her to dress and leave.

He thought about contacting Stella to discuss how they could punish Lydia for her lack of respect for him, given that she had given no reason or excuse for her absence the following day. He sent Stella a message but got no reply. "Her loss," he thought as he planned the punishment himself.

On the next morning Lydia woke, feeling tired after a restless sleep. She showered and dressed in leggings and a black top, over black lace undies. Over breakfast she chatted to Gillian about her week and William.

Gillian thought her mam looked very stressed and tired and wondered if it was about her dad or something else. She still could not get out of her head that her mam was sexually active with other men. She thought that it must be someone at work even though Andy had told her he didn't think so. Tony was the only one of her mam's age range that she was familiar with but in the few occasions that she had met him, he had struck her as a good family man. Thinking this, it dawned on her that would be what most people had always thought about her mam. All the other men in the company seemed to be much younger so she assumed they would have no interest in her mam, even if she did look good for her age.

"You look deep in thought Love, are you ok?"

She looked at her mam, "Yes Mam. I'm good. You look tired."

"I am. Your dad was very stressed about the clinic, and I guess it's on my mind too. I'm sure he'll be grand."

Looking at what her mam was wearing, "Are you going to work today?"

"Yes, I am but I have time to take Brad to school first."

She was surprised at her mams work outfit as she replied, "That's good. I need to get to college early anyway."

"Are you seeing Andy this weekend?"

"Yes, he's going to come to Brad's match tomorrow and then we're going to a party for a friend of his."

"That's good Love. So it's going well then."

"Early days mam but yes, I like him a lot."

Lydia thought of her daughters sex life and wondered if "like" was all that was required these days to have sex together. She didn't think she was in any position to say anything, so she kept quiet. She didn't like lying to her daughter about going to work but she felt she had no choice.

"Andy's a nice guy. Brad will love that he's there tomorrow."

They finished their breakfast and Gillian left the house. Lydia thought that her daughter seemed to look at her in a strange way these days, but she put it down to her own guilty feelings. She called Brad and they headed to the school.

There she met Jackie who asked her if she wanted company at the test clinic. Lydia thanked her and said that she would be okay. They agreed to meet for lunch as they both left the school.

The test clinic was a good half hour drive away and Lydia reached it shortly before her appointment time. She went to the reception, gave her name, and was told to go to the fourth floor. There she was met by another receptionist who took her personal details and registered her on the system, before being told to go to the waiting room.

In the waiting room she looked at the notices on the walls. Most were about sexually transmitted diseases and practicing safe sex. She was thankful that there was no one else there. After a few minutes a middle-aged nurse approached her and escorted her to the doctor's room, where she was surprised to be greeted by a male doctor. For some reason she had assumed that a female doctor would be there.

"Good Morning, Lydia. I'm Jack. I understand you're a friend of Peter & Jackie. A lovely couple."

Lydia relaxed a little, "Hi Jack. Yes, they are."

"Ok, Let's get started. Can I firstly say that anything you tell me will be strictly between me and you. I need you to be totally honest with me, is that ok?"

She looked at the attractive man. She put him in his 40's, "Ok Doctor."

"Call me Jack."

He proceeded to ask her about her menstrual cycle. She told him that it had never been too regular, even more so in recent years, and that she assumed they would end soon.

"Lydia, every woman is different. Periods normally end anytime between 45 and 55 so you're bang in the middle of that range."

"Can I ask you how likely is it that I could become pregnant at my age?"

"It's unlikely but not impossible. Your last period is not that long ago so it is possible. A simple test will tell us."

He then asked about her sexual history. She opened up about her lack of sex for many years.

"And before that Lydia, how active were you?"

"To be honest, we were never very active."

"I assume, that has changed recently?"

She looked at him, embarrassed, "Yes, it has, in a big way."

"Lydia, there's no need to be embarrassed at anything you tell me. Believe me I've seen it all. Can you take me through what has changed please."

She told him everything that had happened since she had started the secretary job. She examined his face as she spoke and saw no reaction at all. He didn't even take any notes as he listened intently to what she said. It felt weird telling a total stranger about her sexual activities but in a way, she needed to hear it herself.

He allowed her to chat without interruption as he could see that she wanted to get it out quickly. He had much experience of unsatisfied mature married women, and men, who discovered late in life the joys of pure sexual satisfaction. Most, in his experience, didn't understand the dangers involved but thankfully most had no issues once tested.

"Thanks for being so open Lydia. Can I ask if all the sex was unprotected?"

She looked at the floor, "Yes, it was."

"Ok, I'm going to be totally frank with you. Your cinema experience scares me the most. From the sound of the other men I think they may be safe enough but total strangers is never a good idea. Unless you're in a group where you know everyone has been tested."

She looked at him, assuming he meant the swinger's group. She wondered if perhaps he was a participant, "I know that now. I just didn't think at the time."

"Lydia, I'm going to get the nurse to do some tests on you now. They will be a bit intrusive, but they are necessary. Then we will meet later this afternoon, is that ok?"

She felt herself a little disappointed that he would not be doing the tests, "Yes, thank you," as she saw him pick up the phone and call the nurse.

The nurse returned, introduced herself as Jane and they went to a large examination room. Lydia looked around the room and saw a medical examination table, a stirrup chair and a dressing area surrounded by a curtain.

The nurse asked her to undress and to put the gown on. Behind the curtain, Lydia undressed to her undies while the nurse sat at her desk. When Lydia came from behind the curtain the nurse looked down, "Sorry, can you remove your underwear too please."

"Oh sorry, I didn't understand."

"That's ok Lydia," as she watched the mature woman remove her undies in front of her, "Can you sit here please," indicating a chair next to the desk.

"We will first take your blood pressure and listen to your heart. Then I will take some blood samples and get you to give me a urine sample. We can do a pregnancy test then."

Lydia watched the nurse get her equipment and perform the initial tasks.

"Your blood pressure and heart rate are good, can you please give me a urine sample in this, the bathroom is there," as she handed Lydia a cup.

Lydia returned, giving the sample to the nurse. She watched her take out a pregnancy test kit and poured a little urine on it.

"Now, Lydia, I need to take some blood samples."

Lydia was never a great fan of needles, but she put her arm out. Thankfully the nurse quickly managed to get the samples, before labelling and dating them. She picked up the phone and very quickly another nurse came and took the samples away.

The nurse then looked down at the pregnancy test, "Well Lydia, according to this you're not pregnant. It's not always 100% accurate but the blood tests will confirm."

"Can I ask what else the bloods are being tested for?"

"Of course, Lydia. Ask any question you want. We will be testing for sexually transmitted diseases. There are many that I can go through if you wish."

Lydia looked worried, "No, there's no need. Thanks."

The nurse smiled at her and asked her to get onto the medical table, "Do you check your breasts regularly?"

"Not really, to be honest. In fact not at all."

"Ok, can you open your gown please and I will examine them. Forgive me if my hands are cold."

Lydia opened her gown to reveal her large tits to the nurse. She watched the nurse put a glove on and place her hands under her tits as if weighing them in her palms, before feeling each one carefully and all over with her fingers. Lydia closed her eyes as the fingers brushed her nipples. She was surprised to enjoy the nurse's touch.

"Ok, your breasts are fine. In fact they look and feel very healthy. I'm going to touch your midriff now."

Lydia watched the nurse's hands leave her tits and wander down her stomach. She felt the nurse prod her there, pushing into her bladder area.

"Ok that feels fine too. Can you open your mouth for me please," as she closed the gown.

"Can I ask why my mouth?"

"I assume that you have engaged in oral sex? I need to see if there are obvious signs of disease in your mouth."

"Oh ok," embarrassed that she had asked the question, and opening her mouth wide. She watched the nurse examine her mouth with a pencil light, putting her gloved fingers inside and felt her fingers rub along her gum line, before taking some swabs.

"Ok Lydia, can I ask you to get on the Stirrup chair please."

Lydia walked to the chair and sat on it. The nurse took her legs and placed them in the stirrups. Lydia knew that her gown had opened and that the nurse had a clear view of her bare pussy.

"This might feel a bit intrusive, but I'll get it over with quickly.

Lydia watched the nurse get an instrument and insert it into her, widening her pussy opening. She saw her closely examine her pussy with her eyes and felt her fingers enter her, feeling around a little.

The nurse then got a tiny brush to take some samples from inside the pussy and put them in a little container.

"Lydia, have you engaged in anal sex?"

Once more embarrassed, she answered, "Yes."

"Ok, I will need to take an anal swab too."

Lydia felt the swab enter her ass but thankfully it was removed quickly. She then felt the nurse remove her legs from the stirrups.

"I hope that wasn't too bad for you."

"Thanks, No. it was ok."

"Ok, come seat here again please."

Lydia sat next to the desk as she watched her labelling many containers. They were collected quickly by the other nurse. She saw Jane turn towards her.

"Lydia, I don't see anything that would worry me in terms of injury or obvious signs of disease. That doesn't mean however that you don't have any. The bloods and swabs will tell us what we need to know. Have you any questions?"

"How fast will the results come back?"

"We get them done quickly here on the premises, most today but there are some that can take up to 3 days. These are for very rare diseases so that's highly unlikely in your case. The Doctor will take you through the results later today. Anything else?"

"No thanks."

"Ok, you can get dressed again and I'll take you out. The Doctor will see you at 4pm.

Once outside, Lydia looked at her watch to see that it was almost noon. She headed back to the town centre where she had planned to meet Jackie. While driving, she felt a sense of some relief that she wasn't pregnant and that the Nurse hadn't seen anything worrying. She knew though that she needed the doctor to confirm all was ok later. She parked the car and headed to the agreed restaurant.

She was escorted to her table where she waited for Jackie, while reading the menu. The next thing she heard was, "Hi Lydia."

She looked up to see Peter standing at the table. She stood and they hugged, before he sat down. Lydia looked around, expecting to see Jackie.