Mature's First Anal Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my orgasm slowly subsided, I heard Walter say..."I don't ever recall Lacey having such an intense orgasm from oral sex. Between you and her, Rita, you two have given me a new appreciation of what it can be like when a woman has a 'gut-wrenching' orgasm as you sometimes call it."

"All I can say is you did one incredible job on my pussy Walter. The orgasm from you all but face-fucking it is one I won't soon forget. And while I can't speak for Lacey, after seeing the way she just cummed, I think it's safe to say you both seem to have outdone yourselves. Must be from what going down on a new pussy for the first time does for how much effort you put into it."

After I fully recovered from my orgasm, we all used the bathroom(s) to clean ourselves before cleaning up the mess on the floor from Rita and I.

We then had another round of drinks while we once again sat on the tables facing each other paired up again so it was Bill and I together, and Walter and Rita side by side. Walter also got us some "sweets" to eat as we needed a quick energy boost. More so Rita and I because of our two physically draining orgasms.

While enjoying our drinks and snacks, Rita and I decided since Bill and Walter both performed beyond our expectations, they were both winners. Meaning they both would get their cocks sucked, along with being able to shoot their cumload wherever ever they wanted. And since it had been a while since they shot a load in our asses, they were more than ready.

To be continued...

12