Mauritanian Women Need BBC Too

Story Info
Refika seduces Abdel in Gouraye, Mauritania.
2.4k words
1
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rose over the town of Gouraye, in beautiful and traditional Southern Mauritania. Abdel Obeid got up, yawned, stretched and headed out into the courtyard. The Obeid Estate, which covered sixty acres, was protected by a continuous seven-foot-high cement wall, with barbed wire on top of it. In this part of the world, one simply couldn't be too careful. Abdel's place sat on a hill overlooking the nearby town of Gouraye, and offered a breathtaking view of the beautiful and downright arid Guidimakha region. Abdel drew water from the well, and watered his plants. This part of the Mauritanian nation hadn't changed in centuries.

In Southern Mauritania, farmers raised their sheep, goats and oxen as they had for thousands of years. Older men who kept to the old ways still rose their horses and camels across the desert. Most of the younger people favored driving Jeeps or riding motorcycles. The fancy cars that Abdel had seen on the streets of London and Berkshire couldn't handle the rough roads and rugged terrain comprising the African landscape. In this part of the world, it pays to be both hardy and practical. Such were the rules in the game of survival. After inheriting the Estate from his parents, Abdel kept the place running.

Abdel was serious about growing crops including carrots and mangoes on the Obeid Estate. He had a small menagerie which included a rooster, five hens, six turkeys, and four dogs. The young Mauritanian was fond of animals but believed in living within his means. Abdel's place was more of a hobby farm than anything else. Serious farmers had bigger lands and more beasts to look after. Abdel looked at his motorcycle, which leaned against the wooden shed. A five-foot-tall barrel of petroleum which Abdel regularly filled up ensured that his motorcycle would be fueled and ready next time he felt like riding it. Abdel's motorcycle was his sole luxury. In every other way, the young Mauritanian man led a traditional lifestyle.

A pair of Delco machines provided electricity for the Obeid Estate. Electrical power was spotty in the town of Gouraye. The old hydroelectric power plant had seen better days. Abdel had spoken to Nasser, the village chief, about fixing it. Nasser still had hopes that the Mauritanian Ministry of Infrastructure would make good on its promise of fixing it. Most of Gouraye's people used Delco machines to power their homes, and who could blame them? In this part of Africa, self-reliance is quite simply a way of life. One simply could not rely on outside forces the way one could in other parts of the world...

The sound of barking snatched Abdel from his musings. Moments later, Abdel was greeted by his dogs Lucky, Marquis, Dakota and Harriman. The animals were free to roam the property since Abdel didn't believe in leashes or cages. In Africa, dogs come and go as they please for the most part. It's only in the white man's lands that dogs are virtual prisoners in their masters homes. Must everything that lives be caged or chained? Abdel certainly didn't believe so. The dogs surrounded their master while wagging their tails. Abdel smiled at the dogs and patted each one on the head. He'd feed them leftover goat meat later that morning, and leave jars of water for them. At this point, the dogs were part of his family.

It had been thirteen months since Abdel returned from the United Kingdom, where he'd earned a business degree from Brunel University. Abdel sometimes missed the City of London and its wonders, and he had fond memories of Berkshire and other towns. The nation of Mauritania was Abdel's home, and at the conclusion of his studies, he returned to his country. A lot of international students grow fond of the countries which once hosted them and decide to stick around. Abdel liked the United Kingdom a lot but Africa is home, pure and simple. Africa's brain drain must stop. The African continent's smartest men and women ought to put their intellect and capabilities towards its development and aggrandizement. Abdel firmly believes in Africa's future...

"Home sweet home," Abdel said to himself as he returned inside, and grabbed two goat thighs from the fridge. He tore them into four equal sized pieces, and tossed them to the dogs. The four dogs fell upon the goat meat and stripped it to bare bones within moments. Abdel smiled as he watched the dogs eat. He'd fed them a whole chicken which he cooked the day before, and they were still hungry. Man's best friend is indeed a wonderful creature. Abdel made a mental note to buy some pork from the village later that day. As a Muslim, Abdel didn't care for such meat but he would gladly feed it to his dogs. Haram meat might as well do some good that way.

Abdel walked around the courtyard, inspecting the fence. While the southern regions of Mauritania are beautiful, home to a stoic, hard-working people, there's danger all around. The town of Gouraye didn't have a police force or even a sheriff like big cities such as tended to have. The place was little more than a commune, one in which everybody knew everybody. Abdel's parents, Ismail and Noor Obeid were born and raised in this town, and so were his grandparents. In Gouraye, people were on the honor system. Abdel's time spent in the United Kingdom made him more safety conscious, though. For this reason, Abdel kept a rifle and a revolver under his bed. One simply couldn't be too careful...

"There you are, I was looking for you," came a voice, and Abdel turned around to see Refika Abderrahmane standing there. The tall, curvaceous, thirty-something Mauritanian Muslim woman pulled a toga-like red garment around herself and smiled at Abdel when their eyes met. Abdel went to Refika, and kissed her gently on the lips. Refika kissed Abdel back, and grabbed his ass hard enough to almost cause him to yelp. Refika is a passionate woman, to say the very least. Last night, the lady simply wore Abdel out. It's a good thing Abdel stays fit and has good cardio, for real...

"Salaam, my love," Abdel said, and he took Refika's face into his hands, looking into her chestnut eyes. There's nothing quite like a beautiful African woman, and the ones in Mauritania are a breed apart from the rest. While studying at Brunel University in the United Kingdom, Abdel experimented with his sexuality. The handsome Mauritanian stud was quite a hit with the pretty, blonde-haired and blue-eyed ladies on the Brunel University campus. Abdel was confident, smart and well-spoken, and he carried himself almost like a prince, unlike the local guys who were either high-class snobs or wannabe gangsters. In a land of pretenders, Abdel was a real man, and women know such a man when they see him...

"You're still thinking about London and those blonde girls, I can tell," Refika teased Abdel, who frowned and cupped her chin. Abdel has been with his fair share of women while studying in the United Kingdom. The Mauritanian brother has sown his wild oats while pursuing his bachelor's in business and later, his MBA. It's great to have fun with the ladies but there comes a time when a man must settle down. For Abdel, that time has come, and there's nobody he'd rather be with than Refika, a woman from his country.

"I only want you, my feisty countrywoman," Abdel said, and Refika grinned. Hand in hand, they went back inside. Refika sat at the table while Abdel prepared breakfast. In old-fashioned African households, cooking is considered women's work but Abdel learn better while in the United Kingdom. He learned to cook and clean up after himself because over there, he didn't have any servants and the ladies don't put up with nonsense from men. Refika, a farmer's daughter and rather traditional lady, found Abdel's westernized ways quite charming...

"Hmm, a man who cooks and cleans, I like what London has done to you," Refika said to Abdel, who grinned. When Abdel returned to Gouraye after studying in the United Kingdom, his world changed. Abdel's folks died, and he found himself all alone in the world. Refika, an old friend of Abdel's late mother Noor came to offer her condolences. Refika was a few years older than Abdel, and she was divorced from her former husband Kader, who moved back to the Mauritanian Capital. There were complications, but Abdel was drawn to Refika and the feeling was mutual. They'd been seeing each other ever since...

"I'm a modern man," Abdel said, his deep masculine voice snatching Refika out of her reverie. She watched him as he brewed a pot of coffee, and then cooked an omelet, followed by buttered bread, with two fresh mangoes. Refika grinned as Abdel approached the table with two plates full of nice-looking food. Abdel took Refika's hand and brought it to his lips. Refika blushed, touched by this sweet gesture. The couple exchanged a smile while enjoying their meal. All was fine, until the dogs walked into the kitchen, drawn by the presence of their master, his lady, and their food, of course...

"Abdel, you know I love you but what are we to each other?" Refika asked him, sipping her coffee. Abdel looked at Refika, and grinned. Truth be told, he'd been anticipating such a question from her for quite some time. In Mauritania, men and women do date but with marriage in mind. In the West, men and women date for fun, and for the accompanying pleasures. Mauritanians believe in marriage and family. A man who isn't ready to marry a Mauritanian lady should stop wasting her time and step aside so she can find someone better...

"You're special to me, Refika, and I want us to be together always," Abdel said, and Refika grinned, pleased with his choice of words. After breakfast, they went right back to the bedroom. Once there, Refika showed Abdel how much he meant to her. The couple kissed, and then slipped out of their clothes. Abdel feasted his gaze on Refika's curvaceous body. In the land of Mauritania, curvy women are the epitome of beauty, and Refika looked frigging hot to Abdel with her chubby body, big tits, wide hips, and that thick brown ass of hers...

"I'm going to make you forget London," Refika said to Abdel as she threw him on the bed, and pounced on him like a panther tackling her prey. Abdel grinned as Refika straddled him. What man doesn't want a passionate woman in his bed? Refika licked her lips as Abdel caressed her tits with one hand and groped her big ass with the other. Refika reached for Abdel's cock, which was both long and thick. Without further ado, Refika leaned over and took Abdel's dick into her mouth.

"Hmm, that feels nice," Abdel sighed as Refika sucked his dick and massaged his balls. Refika winked at her lover as she worked her magic on him. When Refika first met Abdel, her deceased friend Noor's adult son, she thought he'd be a good roll in the hay. The fact that Refika was thirty and Abdel was twenty five made her hesitant to get involved with him. Well, Refika took a chance on Abdel and life has been a roller coaster ever since. The younger man is good in bed, and she can't get enough of him...

"Oh I'm just getting started," Refika told Abdel, after getting him harder than a rock. Abdel smiled at Refika, who got on all fours and shook her big ass for him. Abdel caressed Refika's thick ass and then kissed it, causing her to giggle. Abdel spread Refika's ass cheeks and then slid his tongue into her butt hole. Some brothers love eating female booty and Abdel is definitely one of them. At the same time, Abdel slid his fingers into Refika's wet, hairy pussy. Just like that, Abdel began stimulating Refika's holes, causing the tall and curvaceous Mauritanian gal to moan in sheer pleasure.

"What an amazing ass," Abdel told Refika, after giving her booty hole a tongue bath and fingering her pussy good and proper. Refika laughed, for she was ready for more. Abdel rolled a condom on his stiff dick before entering Refika with a swift thrust. Refika groaned as Abdel's thick cock entered her pussy. Gripping Refika's wide hips, Abdel began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Big-booty Mauritanian gals like Refika here need to get dicked down, and Abdel handled his business. Grabbing hold of Refika's long dark hair, Abdel yanked her head back and slammed his dick into her pussy. Refika squealed in delight, grinding her big ass against Abdel's groin.

"Just fuck me," Refika moaned, loving the feel of Abdel's cock in her pussy. Abdel laughed and smacked Refika's ass while fucking her. If she likes the rough stuff, then he is more than capable of dishing it out. A lot of people think of Muslim women as repressed and downright desexed, but clearly such people have never met the likes of Refika, a lady who can't get enough of a good thing. That's why Refika took everything that Abdel threw her way and returned it with equal passion. The African Muslim woman rode her man's dick like there was no tomorrow. Refika and Abdel went at it well into the morning, only stopping when exhaustion claimed them. A fine way to start the day, to be sure...

Much later, Abdel and Refika showered, got dressed, and got on the motorcycle. Time for another supply run. A couple of kilometers of rough, rocky roads separated the Obeid Estate from the town of Gouraye. The happy couple went to town to run a few errands, and see what was going on with their fellow countrymen. The Obeid Estate was in good hands, with the family dogs watching over it. As Abdel and Refika rode the bike to town, the former found himself wondering when would be a good time to propose marriage, while the latter pondered how to share certain news with the former. Abdel wants Refika to become his wife, and Refika is wondering how to tell him that she's pregnant. A most exciting and life-changing journey awaited them both. Just a happy couple living their lives under the African sun...