All Comments on 'Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 11'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

I'm happy that Trent decided to stay. Eventhough he doesn't belueve the guys are up to no good, he still needs some TLC. As for Josh and Zach breaking up it was for the best. Hope Zach will be happy with Chris. Josh and Trent are still in the biggering phase of their relationship, but somehow I see that changing in the near future;-)

And love the fact that sex between Mitch and Darren is still very hot!

Great chapter as always:D Five stars from me..

Pete62269Pete62269over 11 years ago
so caught in it!

Thanks for the amazing story, i am really caught in it and count the days till the next chapter, please don't keep us waiting long, my favorite story so far!!!!!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
and I like the Sheriff

Oh thank you for that gentle break-up, what a relief. You portrayed Josh's mixed emotions very well, and I liked it that he was mature enough to realize why he was feeling this way.

Now we just have to wait for Trent to grow up - and I mean in the Literotica sense of the word, so that he and Josh can have the hot sex we all expect is in store for them. Wonder what you'll get up to in the mean time ;-)

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Amazing as always Red. Darrin and Mitch are always so hott!!! Glad Zack and Josh's break up wasn't too bad. Interested in seeing how Trent and Josh's connection develops. Keep it up!!! :-)

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

One of my favorite stories and Darren and Mitch are one of the best couples. Their relationship is wonderful. I'm glad Josh and Zach broke up; neither one has been really happy for a while. It was also nice that Trent decided to stay on his own. Now that Josh and Trent got past their initial hostility, thanks to a cow, let's see how things develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Something new for me...

Fascinating... Like a lot of folks here, I first came to Literotica looking for stroke stories--and there are plenty of them here. But there's lots more, and this is a great example of that "something more." Funny thing--I was a bit pressed for time today, so I found myself skimming over the sex scenes (yours are always hot) to get to the plot points. (I NEVER DO THAT!!!) But this was great. PS: I managed to do the Evergreen State Fair (Labor Day timeframe) this year without a funnel cake or a purple cow or anything--of course the next stop was our favorite Mexican restaurant, and I was "saving up."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks. I can't wait for the next installment

Just one little thing. Might you have actually meant 'furtive' stares or did you really intend them to be 'fugitive' stares?

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

Such a wonderful story. Darrin and Mitch remain one of the hottest couples on Lit because they are committed and get each other just like a normal couple would.

I'm glad you didn't prolong Zach and Josh's breakup or make it over-dramatic. It was good that they both realized they weren't getting what they wanted from the other.

I really like Trent. He is so needy, and I can't wait until he and Josh finally notice each other. They are going to make a cute couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I liked the story. I think that the break up of Josh and Zack was handled well not overly dramatic or drawn out. Nice to see that Trent didn't leave the ranch.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Another great chapter

It has been said before but I must reiterate I love this story. Another great chapter and loved how Trent and the Sheriff came to an understanding and that he didn't leave. Mitch and Darrin ares so gorgeous and am glad Josh and Zac broke up with a bit of civility but when is Trent going to come clean with Josh lol?? Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I confess I also skim over the sex scenes - well, most of them. It's the story and what's happening to the characters that keeps me reading . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous