Max and Jaime, Vegas Night 02

Story Info
Our couple continues their Vegas trip with more hot passion.
3.1k words
4.46
7.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all the people who have sent messages regarding Max and Jamie. I hope this chapter satisfies some desires to know more about their Vegas activities. - Jack

Max was sleeping on his back as he woke up. He opened his eyes to look down on Jamie, her arm draped over his chest, as she was snuggly laying on top of him. Her hair was an amusing mess; Max smiled and softly stroked her knotted locks bringing her kindly out of her slumber.

Max whispered, "I need to go, sweetheart, you keep sleeping, okay?

Jamie sighed as she opened her eyes to slits and kissed Max before he slowly slid off the bed. She rolled the warm blankets around her, knowing she would miss him.

Max trying to be quiet, quickly dressed in jeans and his T-shirt, slipped on his shoes, and headed out of the room.

Their days were set, Jamie would go to work at the convention and Max would meet a partner of his at a work site. Max was up early so he could hit the hotel's gym. There he showered after a good workout and headed off to his friend's job site.

Jaime started a little slower, she had to meet in a dressing room for heavy make-up. The convention was encouraging a cosplay theme and wanted the models to fully embrace the experience. Jamie rolled her eyes as she heard the explanation, but the payday was good and better than other shows. Plus she was off at 4 pm and was thinking of what deviant fun she could cook up with Max.

As Jamie sat in the make-up chair, she was being transformed into a Martian warrior woman, complete with tight-fitting spandex and a tight top, which was basically a Bedazzled sports bra. She wasn't being painted green, yet rather red. This is what spurred her thoughts of Max's cock, and how she had seen it close to this color. She giggled a little to herself for being both a little turned on and slightly embarrassed that the color took her thoughts there.

Max met with Eli his long-time friend and was overlooking the job site of Eli's newest shop. Max had the keen eye for detail that Eli needed as he looked for a few suggestions on some plans. Max was always willing to help, and it gave him something to do during the day other than lounge. Max was rarely one to spend an entire day on leisure.

As Max was closing in on wrapping up with Eli, his phone alerted him of a text. He stopped to look at the screen and saw it was from Jamie. He excused himself so he could read the screen.

The text was: Hey big guy, tonight treat me like a single lady and put a ring on it.

This brought a chuckle to Max as his mouth moved into a mischievous smile. They had many codes and this one only needed one response.

Max texted: the okay hand emoji and a winking smile.

Jamie sent back:

Snack time 5:30 at the hotel with a heart-eyed smiling emoji.

Max smiled knowing what Jamie was thinking and felt a familiar pulse in his crotch as he knew what was going to go down. He looked at the time seeing it was 4:00 pm; he needed to leave soon.

Max passed his final critiques to Eli, who was extremely appreciative, shook his hand, and headed to his rental car. Instead of just hopping in and driving away, he popped the trunk to go into his gym bag. Opening the side pocket, he felt a silk pouch with a soft drawstring, he pulled it out of the bag and tucked it into his right front pocket. Thinking to himself, yeah put a ring on it.

Jamie finished up on time, and after a day of meeting and greeting as a warrior Martian, she was looking forward to a quick shower, and then an evening with Max. She packed up her items and was able to make it to the hotel in under 30 minutes.

Jamie wasted no time peeling off her tight top and spandex, as she turned on the water so it could warm for her shower. Grabbing the soap and a buff she brought from her overnight bag, she began to clean her way back to being an earthling. As she scrubbed herself, she couldn't keep her mind from running on with excitement knowing she would be with Max in under an hour.

As soon as Jamie was showered, she dried off and put on one of the hotel's posh robes. It was soft to the tough and gave her a pleasurable feeling the moment she slipped into it. She walked to the bed and moved the pillows from the head to the foot. She also took a tube of lubricant from her travel bag along with a pink vibrator and put them in the robe pocket. This was going to be a fun evening, and Jamie liked playing in the toybox with Max.

Max valeted his car at the casino entrance and began to walk his way to the hotel elevators. The place was busy with people. He looked at his watch and saw it was 5:20, so he was right on time.

Max got to the door and slid the card key, hearing the click he walked in to see Jamie standing up to greet him. Her hair was curlier than normal and a little damp, from the shower.

Max pulled her to him and held Jamie tight, as she stretched on her tippy toes to kiss him. Max lifted her slightly while he lowered his mouth to hers. Jaime began to feel a familiar tingle in her chest and core as the kiss sparked her arousals.

Max loved the way Jamie felt tight against him, her pouty lips were perfect for kissing and sucking, he couldn't pull away without sucking her lower lip into his mouth and releasing it slowly.

Jamie slowly asked, "Did you bring me my Ring?"

"Yes, I did," Max replied as he handed her the satin pouch from his pocket.

Jaime took the pouch and slipped it into her robe pocket.

Jamie sat down on the bed next to the pillows at the base and looked up at Max. She was feeling flush from her welling excitement and opened her robe to expose herself.

Max looked down at Jamie, her gaze caught him as one of playful lust. His eyes wandered her body through her open robe. Jamie's curly hair was hanging just above her breasts as her pink nipples were pointing forward. Her short honey blond bush (which she was growing at his request) was where his eyes softly rested before moving back to her face, where she was now smirking with a rascally charm.

Max took a step back, and pulled his polo over his head, revealing his fine physique, Jamie felt a pounding in her excitement as her pulse raced. She could feel her blood flowing to all her hot zones as Max continued to undress in front of her. For a man, Max was rather graceful. The combination of grace and tone made Jamie purr in appreciation as he was now effortlessly naked in front of her.

Jamie reached forward to take Max's half swollen cock into her hands, she began to slowly tug Max's circumcised tool. Pulling him closer to her as she sat on the bed. Jamie moved her face close and began to kiss Max on his patch of short, groomed hair above his hardness. She inhaled him deeply and loved his masculine scent. She closed her eyes and felt her blood flow down to her now swelling clit.

Jamie moved her attention to Max's growing erection, and slowly took his head into her mouth. She rolled her tongue balling it up so that she could make slow little waves on his frenulum. This drove Max crazy, he tensed up as his cock grew to a full erection quickly. Jamie knew Max loved dirty talk, she looked up at him while stroking him and said, "I love feeling you get hard in my mouth, it makes me so wet!"

As this was a ploy to make Max harder yet it was also the honest to God truth, Jamie could feel her pussy engorging, opening, and getting so slick. She started sucking Max hard and stroking him to his full mast. Jamie slipped her hand into her robe pocket pulling out the lubricant and flipping the cap to an open position.

Jamie squeezed the lube bottle letting a liberal amount pool in her palm, and began to stroke it onto Max's cock, she then finger-painted it all over his head and shaft until his cock was shining. This made Jamie feel thrilling waves overcome her, and she greedily took the head into her mouth as she stroked his shaft. Her grip became tighter as she squeezed his hard shaft. Jamie loved the way Max felt when he was slick, and she was also very happy with her choice of lube having a sweet taste, she knew she would not be able to see him in this state without taking him in her mouth.

Jamie stopped sucking to look up at Max. She pulled the pouch from her pocket and deftly felt inside to pull out its content. In her hand she held a silicone cock ring, Jamie squeezed a little more lube around the interior of the ring, as she began to slide it down Max's ridged member.

She said jokingly, "and with this ring I..."

Max chuckled as he looked down, Jamie Continued to stroke Max, squeezing a little tighter in her hand to compensate for the lack of friction from the lube. Max's cock continues to swell and began to take on a red hue. The same hue that Jamie had recalled that morning.

With continued stroking and applying a little more lube, Max's cock was now a red veiny hulk filling Jamie's petite hands.

Jaime stopped stroking and began to roll lube over her fingers. She moved over to sit on the stack of pillows and scooted back a little further on the bed laying back and flaying her robe to her sides. She softly began to roll the lube around the puckered entrance to her ass.

The sensation was soothing since her fingers and lube were warm from already kneading Max. She began to relax as much as she could and dip her fingers inward.

Max looked on humming low in appreciation of what he saw.

Jamie, continued to lube herself, looking up to Max and breathlessly asking, "you know where I want you?"

Max responded softly, "You tell me, baby, where do you want me?"

Jaime quipped, "right here." As she rolled her fingers around her ass and softly fingered her opening.

Max moved Jaime's hands to the side as he stepped up to her, he grabbed his thick cock firmly as he aligned his head right to her slick asshole. He slowly pushed into her. Jamie tried to relax and thought to herself here it goes. Doing her best to relax to accommodate his large unit.

Max continued to push inward; the lubricant was making all the difference as he entered. Prior to this weekend Jamie had been using plugs at home working herself up to be able to take all of Max's cock. For her, his size was a rush of pain and pleasure. Jaimie's sphincter involuntarily began to spasm as Max continued his slow push inward.

Jamie looked at Max with an expression of lust and pain, he asked, "Are you okay, want me to

continue?"

Jamie sucked in her lower lip and quickly nodded yes repeatedly.

Max continues to push, he held Jamie just under her ass by her thighs, pulling her into him as he bore down. Moving closer to her, he felt the cockring hit the ring of her anus, he was engulfed as far as he could go.

Max Did not move, leaving his hung unit deep inside, waiting for Jaimie to adapt and get comfortable with his full length and throbbing girth. Jamie, looked up at Max, feeling her ass pulsing in a mix of discomfort fueled with erotic delight, she could feel her heart beating in her pussy. She reached in the robe pocket beside her and pulled out the vibrator, she turned it to a medium setting and slowly started rubbing it on her clit.

Jamie slid the vibrator down the length of her pussy, until it was snug between her parted lips and Max's body. The tip was hitting his shaft right at the cockring.

Max smiled in pleasure, as Jamie began to feel the buzzing delight stimulating her clit and rocking her lips.

Max began to slowly withdraw his cock about halfway, then slowly inserting again to the hilt. He began to slowly rock in and out, finding a steady rhythm as Jamie started to find her groove. The pain was subsiding, and she was feeling a warm zone (that's what she imagined) far into her ass on the top wall in that thin, soft corridor. She would visualize the sensation like a warm circle that would grow, and spread pleasure throughout her, it was like a weird g-spot stimulation she could only feel when Max would enter her backdoor, hitting that deep spot repeatedly.

"Right there Max, keep doing that," Jamie groaned as she began to pull her hips up higher and gyrate. She turned up the speed on the vibrator and was rubbing it lengthwise up and down her slit with a quicker pace. She was so wet the vibrator glided across her with no resistance. She looked down and it was slick from her juices. She focused on Max's lower torso as he increased his rate of pumping, the veins in his lower abs were visible and this made Jamie's pulse pound faster. She knew she was mere moments from an orgasm.

Max moved his hands to Jamie's hips, letting his fingertips firmly grasp the meaty area where her hips curved into her ass cheeks, He bent his knees slightly so that he was pulling her into his thrusts. Jamie felt her ass enter that perfect flow-state of accommodating Max's girth and feeling the pleasure as he repeatedly struck her hotspot with each thrust.

Jamie's well-lubricated sphincter began to spasm rhythmically around Max's cock, he began to pace his stoke so that he would stop and feel her firm contractions around his upper shaft - stimulating his frenulum.

Max felt a level of ecstasy as he began a slow rocking stroke into Jamie, he moved his left hand upward placing his thumb on her lower lip. Jamie began to lick and suck on Max's thumb, pushing her and his senses even further into an epic erotic display.

Jamie felt a flutter deeper in her than before, and her legs started to feel rubbery, she was moaning deep in a pure delight and wanted to blow Max's mind. Tell him how it feels, she thought, let's amp him up.

Breathlessly she groaned, "Oh Max, your cock feels so good, fuck my tight ass deeper."

"Oh baby," Max growled through clenched teeth.

He smiled and moved his hands to her ankles holding them high, pushing balls deep with each muscular stroke. His body made a slapping sound as his torso (wet from sweat, lube, and Jamie's juices) crashed into her.

Jamie turned the vibrator to its top speed and began to press it harder into her drenched lips.

Jamie's shoulders clenched, she moved up off the pillow under her head, her whole core felt waves of electric orgasm.

Jamie loudly exclaimed, "Oh Max, I'm cumming so fucking hard"

The Bolt of her orgasm sent ripples throughout her body. Max could feel her cumming as he rode through her pleasure tremor and sped up his thrusting.

Max exclaimed, "I'm going to cum too!"

Jamie excitedly yelled, "Pull it out, I want to see!"

Max pulled back, his rigid rod popped out of Jamie's ass like a springboard - snapping out of her and upward.

Max grabbed his hard veiny flesh and vigorously stroked. The excitement, the visual of Jamie grinding on the vibrator, the cock ring, and the overall feel of Jamie's tight ass, his cock was exaggerated with long full veins - redder and hotter to the touch.

Jamie continued to ride from one orgasm right into another, holding the vibrator tight and hard against her clit and slit.

Max looked down to see her asshole clenching along with her pussy contracting. There were stringy clear strands of her sex sap running from her lips to her thighs. The strands were shaking from the rumbling of the vibrator.

Jaime intensely watched Max jerk his gleaming cock, the warm rush of orgasm filled her from her temples to her toes. With her free hand, she twisted and pulled her left nipple as high as she could.

Max feverishly stroked, he felt a tide rising deep from his innards, his balls clenched upward as his climax rose. Outward a thick stream of hot cum streaked forward to splash on Jamie's chin just below her mouth!

Jamie squealed in an automatic reaction of her delight.

"Fuck Max," she shrieked as she opened her mouth.

Raising her face closer, the next shot splashed on her lower lip as it reached her mouth. Jamie felt some of the load hit her tongue as she rolled it in her mouth; greedily wanting to be overtaken by Max's musky flavor.

Two more long strings of cum shot out rapidly from Max's convulsing cock. Jamie caught a little more in her mouth with most landing on her tits. She stopped pulling her nipple and swept up the warm pools with her hand, quickly lifting it to her mouth, to taste Max's masculine juice.

The heady scent and hardy flavor sent Jaime into another spasm of orgasm. She dipped the vibrator lower now taking it deep within her pussy as she clenched her way through a hard leg shaking climax.

Max watched as Jamie squealed once more with delight as she twisted the vibrator to the off position and withdrew it from her clenching lips. The toy was shining and slick from her excited juices, and this left Max smiling and contently laughing as he laid down beside her.

Jamie felt tingles of satisfaction running throughout her as her body regrouped from her eruptive orgasms.

Jamie turned to Max, as they both chuckled and kissed. She then reached down and firmly stroked his cock, like she was trying to push the last of the toothpaste out of a tube. There was a pearl of milky cum that appeared. Jamie, moved down to lick up his creamy slit and then sucked on his engorged cockhead. She pulled off the cock ring, as they continued to caress and embrace each other in satisfaction of another well-executed escapade.

Jamie giggles as she cuddled into Max's warm chest.

- To be continued.