All Comments on 'Max and the Lamp Ch. 04'

by HardMan73

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mistress_SwiftMistress_Swiftover 3 years ago
I’m loving this series

This is such good series, keep em coming, I’d love to see some gay or trans encounters.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Like your writing style and content. Note to Mistress-Swift - I hope the author ignores your suggestion to add gay or trans. To HardMan73, decide what type of reader audience you want to attract, Incest or others.

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
If you are keeping track...

I vote to leave out the gay and trans, in this story, and drive on with the family and neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always nice to have good neighbours

Fun chapter. Looking forward to the next one

HardMan73HardMan73over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Appreciate comments as feedback helps me know what you like (or dislike). My interests are pretty wide, but not sure about gay/trans in this series.

bruceacimbruceacimover 3 years ago
Outstandin' Beginning!!

Outstanding beginning for the series!! Just want to point you in a particular direction; are you familiar with the author rawleyrawls on here? His first series was "the dark stone" which in my opinion is one of the best I've ever come across. Next was his "Palmer Mansion" also brilliant but four times as long and well worth the read. He is currently working on another long extended series called "something in the water".

I'd highly recommend you look into how he's kind of patterned his stories. I can already see similarities between the dark stone as well as something in the water. You can take this theme on almost an indefinite number of chapters should you care to.

What you have going on right now is well done well written well-thought-out and quite imaginative with the part of the genie digesting all of the data.

DON'T STOP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, but...

Your lamp's avatar's name keeps changing, from Meridia, to Merida, to Merdia. I like the first name, personally. This is a fun story, I am enjoying the journey. Just remember, consistancy in people's names is important.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Editing issues continue but overall a top notch story so far. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous