Max and the Lamp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max shook his head. "Not that I know of. Well, I do seem to come more than I have in the past."

"Hmm. Interesting," Merdia said. "Max, please show me your member?

"What, my member?"

"Your cock, Max. Please display it for me?"

"Umm, OK." Max pulled his cock out of his boxers. It was flaccid, but he felt a stir as the hologram woman examined it.

"Please stimulate it. I would like to see it fully engorged. I will provide some stimulation."

A hologram appeared showing his naked sister standing in front of him. She was fingering her pussy and massaged her tits. "Oh, Max, I need you. Can I suck your cock in my slutty mouth, suck it till you come all over my face and tits? Oh, baby, then you can fuck my wet, hot slit with that big cock till I come all over it. And maybe," she turned and bent over to present her ass to Max, "maybe you can fuck me in the ass." Hologram Jenny proceeded to slide her finger in her ass and moan.

"Please proceed to completion for me." The hologram Jenny continued to talk dirty; filthy words coming from her mouth as she gyrated in front of him. He soon erupted all over his stomach and chest.

"Max, please place a portion of your secretions on the lamp tip," Merdia said.

He scooped up some of the come and dribbled a drop on the lamp. Merdia said, "Umm, yes. More, please," and smiled at Max. He placed put more of his milky come on the lamp. He noticed it was being absorbed by the lamp.

"What's going on, Merdia?" he asked.

"I'm analyzing your sperm for, uh, its level of energy and other qualities. And, by the way, it appears you cock is slightly larger, in length and girth, than several days ago."

"Really? What's up with that?"

"Unknown. Increase is small but measurable at this time. It is larger than most for your overall body size and weight. If there are no other questions, I will continue analysis."

"OK, Merdia, good night."

Max cleaned up and laid down on his bed. Enough for one day, but he wondered what tomorrow would bring.

End Chap 04


12