Max Delivers 01

Story Info
Max's delivery route takes him to the Arts & Crafts store.
2.4k words
4.28
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkPurple
PinkPurple
289 Followers

Max delivers 01

Hello there, I'm Max, I'm 23 and I drive a cube delivery truck which supplies many small shops in and around the city of Middleton. And I stay quite busy on my routes because every single box in the back of my cube delivery truck has "world's best" printed on it. Now, I don't know if that is true or not, but all of the boxes make that claim, so if you need some supplies, my company has them or can get them and I'm happy to deliver the "world's best (fill in the blank)" goods to your loading dock or back door.

Also, I'm not real big with conversations or asking to many questions on my routes. I'm quite content with dropping off packages, flirting and getting back on the road. And if something happens in between the dropping off and the harmless flirting, well, sobeit and I pity the fool who tries to take over my delivery route. I mean, I'm single, so I can play in whatever sandbox I want to, right?

So, today's first stop is to the Arts & Crafts store that is owned by Mrs. Conn, who by the way, has been getting quite aggressive with me lately when I drop off her boxes and packages once or twice a week, not that I'm complaining mind you. Connie Conn is about 33 or so and by far the youngest shop owner or store manager on my route, so LOL, I'm not complaining. I mean, between her very attractive facial features and those curves and bumps below the neckline, well, she's the reason that there are men on the planet. In other words, she's smoking hot.

Also, ugh, she's married. Unhappily married, but married just the same, so I have to do her inside of the Arts & Crafts shop, which isn't so bad. I mean, I'm doing her, so how bad can things be, right?

Now like I said, I don't ask a lot of questions and every delivery usually involves a back door or a loading dock area, so there is normally a bell ringer or something that allows me to notify the shop workers that I have arrived. LOL, that's important information, especially at the small Arts & Craft store because for reasons that I have never questioned, Judi the cashier had developed a special bell ring sequence for me to use at the rear door. But I'm happy to play along because Judi has a charm about her as well.

"Ring, ring. Knock, knock. Ring. Ring, ring, ring."

"Ah, Master Max Miller, please enter sir and delivery your wares to the usual spot (kiss)."

"Hey Judi, it's amazing to see you as always. So, where is Mrs. Conn this morning?"

"Oh, Connie is up front with a customer, so we have just enough time to engage in a quick, but very formal conversation, even though I know you hate having conversations."

"Yeah, but for you Judi, well, I'm here for you honey, so what's on your mind babe?"

"Good. Mr. Max Miller, I am formally inviting you over to my place this Sunday evening for a home cooked meal. And when I say formal, I mean I am asking you on a formal date and I will wear a pretty sun dress and that means you show up with a bottle of wine at 7pm. Of course, I'll text you with the proper name of the wine. So, I have formally asked, Mr. Max Miller."

"Well Judi, I formally accept your date invitation then."

"Thank you, Mr. Max Miller. I look forward to spending formal time with you in such a formal setting and the dress code will be casual (kiss)."

Wow, that was a first, so of course, I accepted. And just in time because Mrs. Conn came from around the corner in a huffing and puffing motion. Also, a casual, yet formal setting means long jeans, right?

"Oh Max, good, you're here. I have a customer up front who has been waiting on a product and I hope it's in one of those boxes. And by that, I mean, Judi, start looking through the boxes and then go take care of Mrs. Howard please. But be warned that she's in her huffy mood."

"I'm on it, boss, but first can I tell you about my formal upcoming dinner date? It's kind of a big deal for me and all."

"Later Judi, Mrs. Howard is about to have a cow. Oops, I almost forgot, ah, Max, would you please be so kind as to follow me into the office? I have a box that needs to be returned."

LOL, every week Mrs. Conn has a box that needs returning, not that I'm complaining nor has she ever really returned a box.

"Wow, some days at the shop, right Max?"

"Yeah, but you love it Mrs. Conn. I mean, it's keeps you on your toes, right?"

"Yeah, well, I like it so much better when you keep me on my hands and knees, but such is the life of a shop owner. So, sugar, come over here and give me my sugar for the week. I mean, now that I've had a taste, you know, there is no going back, especially because of my big mistake of a marriage. Smooch, smooch, smooch."

"Alright, smooch, smooch, smooch, but I think you just deflated your best employee by blowing off her big news, smooch, smooch, smooch."

"Oh, don't worry, Max. I'll make nice with her later. And don't even think that I'm worried about what may or may not be going on between you and your Little Mermaid, Judi the cashier. I mean, I'm not saying that she is a little Lilly White, but she's pretty Lilly White about things of the flesh. Besides, like I already told you, smooch, smooch, I married to soon in life and I didn't marry the man that I thought I was marrying, smooch, smooch, but I am still a married woman, so I haven't sunk my hooks into you, LOL, yet. More neck baby, more neck, ahh, ooh, oh, Max, push my mini skirt up, push it up honey and plant my curvy hips on the desk."

"But Mrs. Conn, we don't have much time, right?"

"Oh, we have enough time for you to stick the just the tip in baby. Ooh, yeah, man handle me up on my desk and take your best aim. OMG, neck sweetie, neck!"

By the way folks, sticking just the tip in is just something she says, like every time. I mean, she'll start to whimper and tell me to pile drive her at any moment. Also, if you could see what I see when her mini skirt is pushed up, well, you'd aim and push forward too! LOL, some of you women too! Not that I have spied a little contraption in her bottom desk before, which has a triangle plate, waist straps and a sizable dildo firmly attached to it, you know, for you ladies and all.

"Ahh, yeah, sink it in deep, Max, deep baby. OMG, pile drive me lover, push it. Lips baby, lips!"

Passion Red, by the way, LOL, I think. She always has brightly colored lips.

"Wow, that's some warm juice Max, I mean, Judi is going to love licking me clean with everything this fresh and all."

"What?!?!?"

"Oops, I mean, your Little Mermaid brings me paper towels to clean up your monster mess honey, kiss, kiss, kiss."

Well, I suppose it's none of my business what may or may not go on between the employees of the small Arts & Craft store just the same as it's none of Mrs. Conn's business what will be going on between my Little Mermaid and myself after dinner, right? Although, I was beginning to question the definition of being so "Lilly White" if there is some girl cleaning girl action going on in the office.

"Whew, oh my Max, you have a lot to offer a woman, especially one who hasn't been sexually active for the past five years. Anyways, kiss me and go Max, I have an entire afternoon to go yet before I close up the shop."

"Alright, but Judi, right? She formally asked me over for a dinner date this weekend and I accepted, so that's cool, right Mrs. Conn?"

"You're OK Max. I'm married and weighed down with all that, so you're free to, well, don't go swinging it all around, but remember where your good pussy is. And by the way, your Little Mermaid only licked my wet thighs once and that was only because she was desperate to know what you taste like, so don't go thinking that there is a bunch of girl-on-girl action going on. I mean, I'm totally all about that monster between your legs and how it works between my legs. Anyways, whisper into my ear how I'm your best number one and I can handle everything else from there, for now stud muffin."

"Oh, you're not only my number one, you're my only number one, Mrs. Conn."

"Hmmm, propose to me later this year and I won't disappoint Max. I just need a little time to get rid of the hubby and keep the shop. Anyways, bye babe and let Judi know that I will be out in a few minutes. And by that, I mean, you can say good bye to your Little Mermaid for five minutes and no more."

LOL, did I seriously just say "you're not only my number one, you're my only number one babe" and then got away with it?

"Oh, there you are Max, are you leaving now? And where is the box that boss lady Connie said needed to be returned? Mm-mmm?"

"Oh, hey Little Mermaid, I mean, Judi, ah, wow, you kind of snuck up on me. Ah, um, I, ah, I put the box in the truck already, so, hey, our Sunday dinner date and all, right love? It's going to be great, so let's concentrate on that."

"It's fine Max, I know what has been going on between you and my boss and that's fine, for now, but know this Max, I'm marrying you soon enough and if I have to be a sister wife with Mrs. Conn until then, well, that's up to you. Also know that I'm not as Lilly White as the boss lady make me out to be. I mean, I've tasted you, so I know what to expect on our third date when you make a woman."

"Ah, um, you're not a woman already, Judi?"

"Well, technically I am, but it was the worse experience of my life and I'm resetting my clock with you, Max."

"Huh? That's actually sweet to hear, Judi. But you know, circling back to how you've tasted me already and all."

"That was a "oops" weak moment Max, so let's circle the wagons back the other way, but I won't deny to my future husband that I'm not as Lilly White as your married lover makes me out to be. And by the way, she's ripe and fertile as hell at 33, so you better think about that, not that I wouldn't raise her baby as our own. I mean, I'm sure that subject has come up within your protection conversations, right Max? Mm-mmm?"

Oh, oh, so that's the value of conversations then, right? I mean, it might have come up before, but I was probably busy filling her up with baby making fluids then listening to Mrs. Conn.

"On the other hand, Max, there is me and the issues I have down there, which makes my odds of getting Preggo very low during any given month."

"Ah, meaning what, Judi?"

"Well Max, this Sunday may be our first formal date and all, but we do talk and flirt a couple days a week, so if we end up with you (sticking) your (hard dick) inside of me and (squirt) your (stuff) as (deep inside) of me as you want to, then there is a low chance of you becoming a baby daddy sooner than you want too."

Ah, she said she wasn't all that Lilly White, right? I mean, you heard it too, right folks? I mean, I think that even Mrs. Conn heard it.

"Alright you two, it's time to break it up and get back to work. I mean, I can clearly see that Max's truck motor is running, even though I clearly just drained his fuel tank. So, kiss him behind my back and be done with it for the day, LOL, sister wife."

"Fine boss. Come on Max and let your favorite Little Mermaid and your favorite sister wife walk you to the rear door. By the way, I know it's not many, but there may be a few who say that Mrs. Conn's hips are fat, so stop staring at them. I mean, you just had them, so it's my time now (kiss)."

Huh, Judi's coveralls were cute enough and they did fit her like a skin on a grape and all, but they also made it difficult to get a feel for things that I have been promised for desert in three days. I mean, the Little Mermaid did manage to restart my truck motor as Mrs. Conn had noticed and all and I wanted to do was to put things into "drive" again, but bib overalls, right? Cute, but restrictive.

"OMG, you two look ridiculous making out like teen drama! Fine Judi, you can suck him off behind the Balsa Wood rack, but only because I'm married and all and not because I'm sharing Max in some freaky sister wife situation! However Little Mermaid, you are to report directly back to me and confirm that the first thing you tasted was me! And Max, you will report directly back to me next week about if your Little Mermaid is a true ginger above and below. I keep asking her and she just smiles at me with her crazy eyes and all. I mean, as one of the sister wives, you would think I could know something about that already."

"OMG, go away already boss Connie! I'm shy and I don't want you to see me on my knees with this very sharable piece of hard man meat in my precious and very small mouth! I mean, sister wife issues are real and all, so beat it."

Oh, do I love delivering to the Arts & Crafts shop? LOL, you bet your ass I do!

End Max delivers 01

PinkPurple
PinkPurple
289 Followers