Max, the Bull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max got home, shocked, he had never had an experience like that. Betty, he figured, would have let him do just about anything to her. At first he felt odd about it, and not sure he could go through with it. But Betty had captivated him as soon as she approached him in that camisole. Despite Hugh being there watching, it felt relaxed and natural. It was inevitable that he would sleep with Betty again, of that his mind was certain. He wondered if Hugh would be there watching each time?

He fell asleep and thought no more about it, until his dream was filled with a group of Betty's taking their turn sleeping with him. When he woke up, his cock was bulging.

For Hugh and Betty, the next morning was a session of morning sex, and just as Hugh thought, it was a different kind of intense. Betty was on fire, her libido super charged. As soon as Hugh had woken up, they attacked each other ravenously.

As Hugh, fucked his wife, their pillow talk was all about last night. It drove their lust for each other to new peaks.

"Did you see how big it was? Gawd, it felt so good!" Betty panted as Hugh shoved himself into her. "I don't know how he lasted that long, but I loved all of it, especially the choking!"

"I already looked, it's all recorded on our security camera. Tonight I'm fucking you in front of the TV so you can watch how he manhandled you." Hugh breathed into her open mouth. Their bodies rippled with angst, their hearts warm and eyes looking at each other.

"I might have to fuck him again soon Hugh, and without you. Gawd I want him right now!"

"Just make sure you tell me all about it and give me the gory details. I want my queen well taken care of," he agreed. "But you can only have a few solo's, remember our agreement."

"Oh of course honey, I want you to enjoy it too," as she started orgasming.

************

When Max entered the gym Monday morning, he still had a glow from Betty on him. The gym itself wouldn't open for another hour, but he liked to get some paperwork done without the constant interruptions. If he was an early bird, so be it. Someone had to open the gym so the pre-work crowd could get their reps in.

As he checked his email, he saw one from Betty. He wasn't surprised in the least. But what surprised him, was it wasn't a love note, it was a link to Adult Friend Finder. It was a couple's profile and although it was a pseudonym and the pictures were blurred, he knew it was Hugh and Betty. Their account was private, but he had an invitation to 'friend' their account. As he started setting up his profile he got a message in AFF chat. It was Betty, and she informed him she paid his membership to AFF for the year. She suggested he label himself a Bull, and to see if he liked this world.

Then, she messaged him one last message; "I want you to fuck me in your gym, you arrange the time. I'll be there. No Hugh this time. You can do anything you want"

Max smiled, he had so many ideas. As he completed his profile, he flipped back and forth between making it a public or private account. Public, anyone could see your pictures, private, they had to request access. He decided to put it as public and see how it went.

Almost immediately he started getting friend requests. He decided to look at them later. As he scrolled through a section called 'near you' he came across a profile that drew his attention. He looked closely, and saw enough in one picture to convince him. He knew who it was... it was Cara's sister Heather who also worked at the gym. And someone he had been interested in dating for some time now.

Max reclined in his chair. Life just got very interesting.

12