Max, the Bull Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty nodded, her eyes closed, smiling.

"It might be time for you to stop seeing him. We might need a break from our Stag/Vixen arrangement."

Betty leaned up, looked him in the eyes, "You know you liked it. I can tell it turned you on. Who are you kidding?"

Hugh looked at her, then changed tactics. "Our upcoming vacation to Italy? If you want to go, then you'll quit seeing him. In fact, you're going to text him right now telling him it's off!"

"Fine, I'll do it. But Hugh, you know it's only a matter of time before you want to see him fuck me good."

"Maybe, but I'll be there and some things will be off limits." He responded.

"Deal," she said, putting out her hand to shake on it. They did, and she promptly texted Max letting him know for the time being she could not see him.

***********

Heather woke up, and heard the shower running. Max had woken up first, and was getting his day started. She followed the sound of the shower, and disrobed as she stepped into the shower.

Max turned and pulled her in, kissing her delightedly.

They washed each other, but didn't go further than kissing and feeling each other's body. Although unspoken between the two, both wanted to take their time and were in no rush.

Once they were showered up, they got dressed and Max drove her to her car.

"I really enjoyed our date," she said, her eyes peering into his soul.

"Me too, whenever you're ready for another date, just let me know." he smiled boyishly.

"Dancing, that's what we'll do. I'll find us something and let you know."

They leaned and kissed deeply, both feeling they found someone special.

***********

Max got the text from Betty and smiled. He was not surprised. He expected it. Nonetheless, he was prepared. He keyed in a website he had used before, when he had been keeping tabs on his former partners. Typing in Betty's phone number, the website showed the location of Betty's phone.

He went about his day of business, and kept tabs on her location. She was home most of the morning, then just before 10am, she started moving. He waited patiently as he did some accounting and forecasting. Twenty minutes later, her phone stopped at the Brookhurst Mall. He zoomed in, and it looked like she was at the California Pizza Kitchen on the west end of the mall.

Smiling, he went to go get his Jeep. As he walked out, he told the girl at the front desk he was stepping out. Since he was downtown, it only took him a few minutes to get there. He walked into the CPK, and went to the counter and ordered a light salad. The kitchen's backsplash was polished to a near mirror finish, and he used to look at Betty, talking to another lady. They were gabbing away, and he saw Betty look in his direction furtively.

He waited.

After some time, Betty and her friend got up to go. Betty walked with her friend out from the outdoor seating, then as her friend was about to leave, Betty feigned she forgot something at their table. They waved and Betty walked back, her friend walking towards the parking lot.

"Why don't I believe you are here is just a coincidence?" Betty asked.

"Huh? I felt like a midmorning snack, that's all." Max lied, his smile giving it away.

"Well, your suggestion to call out your name worked. But it backfired as well. He definitely fucked me harder and faster, but now he wants me to stop seeing you."

"What do you say?" Max took her hand and kissed it.

"I say your my bull, and my bull can fuck me whenever and however he wants." her pussy was getting moist.

He took her hand and they walked into the mall. Max knew this mall well, and had worked here when he was in high school. So as they walked he steered her towards a non-descript set of double doors. They were painted the same beige color as the walls. A few moments passed and a janitor exited the doors. Max stepped forward and caught the door, bringing Betty with him. Inside was the back hallway behind all the shops. Some back doors had a large trash bag tied up neatly and waited to be picked up. As they walked down the corridor, then came upon some stairs. Max walked her up the stairs where the dead ended at closed and locked doors.

"This is the emergency exit from the theaters. No one ever comes out this way. The other side has a warning that alarms will sound if they exit through these doors." he said as he started lifting her dress.

Betty moaned and leaned back into him. She lost herself in his arms as he started disrobing her and fondling her at the same time. Max had her panties off and put them in his back pocket. He licked his fingers and started toying with her tiny little anus. He had one tip of his finger in her ass, then the second was in.

"Oh gawd, the things you do to me. Hugh has an aversion to anal."

"What about you?" Max asked as he shoved his fingers in deeper.

"I've never had anal."

"So are you okay with me deflowering her ass?"

"I say your my bull, and my bull can fuck me whenever and however he wants."

Max smiled, she was totally and completely his now. He let a large wad of spit fall from his lips and onto his steaming hot cock, and then placed it at her back entrance. And pushed.

"Shhiitt! Gawd it's huge. Ow ow ow..." she said through tightened lips.

"Bend over, it'll help," he commanded her.

She leaned over and grabbed her ankles. Max swatted her round ass, and made it sting. He pushed harder into her backside. Then more.

"Mmm...mmm...oh...ah...oh...mmm, " she panted, taking him in, letting him do what he wanted.

Max pulled out a bit, then spit on his cock before shoving it in more. He could fit about half his cock in her, and was going to try for all of it. He pushed, as she pushed back. Pumping her asshole with his cock, Max smiled. She was so fucking tight. His cock monster wanted more, and he would feed his beast.

"Ah ah ah ah...aagghh..." she was crying, but didn't stop him.

He rammed her with his angry phallus, her anus taking it as much as it could. He was pumping her good, and smacking her ass from time to time. As her hands grabbed her ankles, she looked up as his cock disappeared into her black cavity, her pussy was sopping wet so she released one hand and started fingering her pussy. After a few strokes, she put two fingers and then three into her vagina. She could feel his cock pulsing in her ass as her fingers filled her pussy. She pushed against the thin membrane that separated her two holes, bringing her to the first of several climaxes.

On and on he filled her up. He was getting close to having his entire cock in her ass, so he kept pushing. She was still fingering herself when he reached rock bottom. He stopped to savor it, and she reached up and cupped his balls, massaging them towards her vagina. She came again, knowing he had fully penetrated her.

He started fucking her ass again, but not as deeply. His strokes measured and precise, she came again even as he was building up to dump his white deposit into her. She could tell, because she went back to fingering herself frantically. Even as he shot his cum down into her anal cavity, she threw her head back and came from her analgasm.

"F U C K Y E A H! Oh gawd! A R R G G H H!!! That was so fucking good!" she cried out.

Max pulled her panties out of his pocket and wiped her pussy juices with it. She looked for some hand wipes in her purse and used them to clean up her quivering asshole. They adjusted their clothing, and started walking back, Betty with a slight limp.

"I don't know how I will ever escape your grasp," she said.

Max smiled, knowing she was his as long as he wanted.

Betty didn't tell Hugh about this deep dicking, nor any of the other fuckfests she had with Max. She waited patiently, until they were vacationing in Italy. Then every night they fucked, she told him about her lustful interludes with Max one at a time. She would call out Max's name as well. Hugh realized he was having the most intense vacation sex as she imagined her bull lover. They agreed that upon their return, Max was welcome in their home but only when Hugh could watch.

***********

Max pulled up Adult Friend Finder, and switched to private. He had a deluge of requests for his attention. He quickly went through the request, most of which he rejected. Of the many requests, only seven made the cut. He replied to them and informed them he would like to meet and get to know them a little more. The first to respond was a husband and wife that stayed physically fit. They were both school teachers; he taught high school, she taught elementary.

He looked at their profile, and smiled as he scrolled through their pictures. She was very sexual, he could tell. Many of the photos were of her in various lingerie and bondage outfits.

He set the date, and signed out.

Betty was about to leave for her trip to Italy, and Max needed some pussy to keep his cock sated until she returned.

12