Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yall look really fucking thirsty to me; check it out."

Anyone still inquisitive would be shocked as the continuous undulating motion intensified in epic colored tinged fashion. Gradually it was revealed that Rashida was lying on her belly using a selfie stick as her shoulders appeared followed by the mountainous twin humps of her famous derriere began to rise way above her shoulders.

The canary yellow shorts had become defacto bikini bottoms from the powerful swaying motion shifting horizontally in frame. Shocking still, was the realization that her humongous mocha colored cheeks were ballooning from the undersides of those shorts in shocking detail. If you were listening with headphones, there was a continuous clapping motion accompanying the movements.

"Quench your thirst; free yourself baby." Rashida's authoritative voice added to the enchanting twerking motions as the clapping sounds of her huge, bulbous cheeks intensified.

"FAAAAWWWKKK!!"

Those high waisted shorts of hers were definitive panties at this point, a wealth of overly generous rear cleavage exposed for all to see as each of the dual mountainous ovals rotated violently mashing into one another like the clashing rocks of Greek myth. Audibly, the sound went to stereo quality highs as I groaned jerking several ropes of thick, milky semen across the expanse of her gigantic badonkadunk. The canary yellow garment was utterly defiled with congealed pools of ejaculated drizzling across the exposed flesh. Some of it was running into her thigh gap.

"Still thirsty, huh nigga?" My hand was prying one of her huge cheeks apart revealing the soiled crotch of those useless shorts.

"Hey Thunda; what did the five fingers say to "Dat ASS" huh?"

"What fool?"

"SLAP!!"

I slapped that big, dark chocolate cheek several times making it jiggle uncontrollably. You could see just how meaty and solid it was from the continued open handed slaps. My spunk was spread across both cheeks at this point leaving a sticky film as her logo appeared in thick crimson letters superimposed over her massive, twerking butt.

Her stage name faded out leaving a cryptic message in the same blocky, crimson letters.

COMING SOON!!

Renee sat in front of my laptop watching the trailer created and finished after a day of goofing off with Rashida. I'd quickly cobbled together something the moment we arrived home. She begrudgingly offed us her bedroom floor to film the last part of the scene side eyeing me all the while.

"You guys are so nasty." She commented watching it once more.

"Why you keep watching it then; like what you see baby?" Rashida teased earning a middle finger from her best friend / boss.

We'd arrived back at her place finding Renee causally sitting there watching television and texting. I figured she was talking to my cousin. He looked shaky when we left uniformly earlier that afternoon. During our absence Renee had taken the time to do a little cleaning around her apartment while ordering up a deep dish pizza.

She wasn't too happy when asked for the use of her bedroom floor, while Rashida was all in on the proposed teaser trailer. Visually I lucked out as she'd changed into a blue and white smock top along with some homemade daisy dukes. I got a couple of looks at the big pale, heart shaped derriere before she clipped me. Both of these women were doing a horrible job of keeping me grounded.

"How many times are you two gonna fuck on my rug; should I rent it out by the hour?"

"Maybe you should." Rashida continued teasing.

"Maybe I will, probably get taxes out of your paycheck girl. How long is this shit gonna take anyway?"

Esteemed baby mamma number two was irritated, but it didn't have anything to do with us. Something happened while we were out, but I knew Renee well enough to let it slide.

"Uh, working it out; don't forget Rashida's shorts in the wash, too." It was only fair that I wash the clothing I'd soiled.

Almost ten minutes after posting the hastily slapped together post, Chi Town Thunda's teaser clip was racking up views in the thousands. Rashida was happy with the money racked up on her new clip and a resurgence of interest in the one's already posted.

"Yeah right; you got my rug and my washing machine; what else you want for me, boy?" Even being purposely boorish, you couldn't get past her symmetrical beauty. I was determined to accomplish my goals despite that noise.

"Some spike heels, for Rashida here."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!"

"Yes ma'am, I am Renee." I answered without fail or pause.

"AH SHIT, KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" Renee stalked off leaving us in the living room. I'd been busy setting up the shoot while Rashida stood against the wall intermittently watching my progress and texting. Her sudden exit left this void in the room as I glanced over at her best friend.

"What you want me to do; she ain't gonna stop throwing attitude."

"You're supposed to be her best friend."

"I am all that and more; that's why I know when to leave her alone. When she get like this, it's all about flexing on the first idiot stupid enough to get in her face. I know my girl serious as fuck; think you know her better?"

"No, but I'm gonna have to be that stupid." Rashida scoffed as I stopped what I was doing walking towards the corridor leading to Renee's bedroom. She reluctantly followed with the intent of presenting a united front.

We found Renee leaning against the wall, slumped shoulders looking at the face of her phone. There was no doubt she heard everything said.

"I called uhm, to check on my baby girl. Yeah, I called her phone and she picked up. Told me she was eating some Cape Seed Bread with cream and strawberries spread on it. My little Daisy said that daddy's friend Akemi bought it over. My baby so smart, that she took a picture of her little desert."

"Ah man, sorry Renee."

"She sent me two pictures instead of one; check it out." Both of us glanced at the face of her iPhone finding diminutive, little Daisy Kelly sitting on my cousin's couch in Akemi's arms.

Both were smiling like they were taking a family portrait. I was devastated for Renee too. I'd wrongfully thought that tricked Jaquan into thinking he'd caught a STI would slow him down. However it looked, he proved us wrong by having his current jump off over to the house despite the presence of his daughter. Honestly, I was shocked that Renee Kelly hadn't driven over there with a loaded gun on her passenger seat while we were out.

"What now, Renee?"

"I don't know; seriously conflicted between doing what's in my heart or keeping it core. My little girl needs a mother because her daddy ain't about shit. All he got is his looks and a big ass dick; his skull got one fucking bean in it. Jaquan gotta have his women; man, I fucked him a few days ago and look at this shit!!"

"He's not in the picture, maybe he doesn't know it was taken."

"WHO-THE FUCK-CARES?!!" She screamed right in my face getting nothing further. I didn't know what to say or do after finding out about my cousin's stupidity. After finding him beating the brakes off Yoli, it was all I could do to keep Renee from plugging a few bullets into the tall lothario.

We just stood there, none of us willing to talk as I tried to figure out what to say. I shot Rashida a look wanting some help. She was fidgeting, trembling a little looking wholly conflicted.

"GIRL YOU KNOW I RIDE OR DIE WITH YOU, RIGHT?!! I MEAN, I'M DOWN TO TRASH A THOT WITH YOU BUT MY SHORTS UP IN THE WASHING MACHINE, RENEE!! FUCK, YOU SAY THE WORD AND I'LL KICK IT WITH YOU OVER THERE TO BEAT ALL THEM NIGGAS UP IN MY FUCKING PANTIES!! BUT WE GOTTA FUCK BOTH OF THEM UP, ALRIGHT?!!"

That definitely wasn't what I was expecting, and neither was Renee Kelly, esteemed baby mamma number two. Rashida remained fidgety, rolling her shoulders, brow furrowed signifying a readiness to be a wing woman to absolute mayhem.

Instead, Renee chuckled.

"You'd really go with me to fight a bitch in your panties, Rashida?"

"Yeah."

"Can I film it?" I interjected in a really stupid Freudian slip of the tongue.

Seconds later both girls were chuckling, eventually outright laughing when I joined in as Renee leaned over giving her best friend a hug. I knew better than to get close not wanting another slap to the head or otherwise. The humorous moment was suddenly interrupted by the ringing of Renee's phone. It was Jaquan. She answered putting it on speaker.

"Yeah, what's up Jaquan?" Renee answered coldly.

"OH HEY, I WAS JUST CALLING BECAUSE UHM, YOU PROBABLY GOT A PICTURE FROM DAISY, RIGHT?!!" The panic was evident in his voice.

"I saw both of them."

"AW BABY, UHM RENEE THAT GIRL WAS UH, JUST ONE OF THEM CHURCH PEOPLE FROM MY MOM'S CHURCH!! SHE WAS DELIVERING SOME PAMPLETS AND STUFF!! I DIDN'T KNOW SHE TOOK THAT PICTURE WITH DAISY!!"

"Okay."

"NO REALLY, AIN'T NOTHING GOING ON OVER HERE!! EVERYTHING'S COOL AND ITS JUST ME AND DAISY, OKAY?!!"

"Jaquan."

"Uh, yeah?" We could hear the fear and stress in his faltering voice.

"How's my baby girl?"

"Oh she's just fine; she's doing some work on her tablet. We had a really nice dinner and watched some of her shows, too. Uhm, it makes me miss the old days when we were all together. I cry every time I look at our little girl; thank God for her every day." Renee was staring at her phone with this blank expression worrying me and Rashida because of her lack of a reaction.

"Okay, anything else?"

"Uhm, my cuz still over there?"

"Yeah, you wanna talk to him Jaquan?"

"Is he staying over there with you; like spending the night or something?" My cousin sounded worried.

"Do you wanna talk to him?" Renee reiterated devoid of any emotion whatsoever. Rashida and I were blown away at her candor and non-committal attitude.

"Uh well, guess its cool yall hanging out; don't do nothing I wouldn't do." Rashida facepalmed while her best friend stared at the face of her phone stoically.

"Anything else Jaquan?"

"No."

"Okay then, I've got some things to do and I'll pick my daughter up in the morning. That okay with you, Jaquan?"

"Yeah, sure bae; I love you." He sounded sullen and disappointed.

"Laters." Renee hung up staring off into space for a few moments, afterwards.

Predictably, my phone started ringing moments later. She snatched it out of my hand staring at her baby daddy's number on its face. Renee draped an arm around my shoulder answering it on face time.

"OH HEY, I-UHM-WELL, I WAS GONNA TALK TO MY LITTLE COUSIN ABOUT!!"

"About what, Jaquan?" He looked stupid sitting on the couch with visible perspiration on his brow. I imagined he was going through the three stages of grief at that point.

"AH, IT'S COOL, I'LL HIT HIM UP TOMMOROW!! YOU STAY UP CUZ, I LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER, MAN!!" He sounded like an idiot.

"Jaquan?" Renee cut me off before I could even speak.

"Yeah?"

"I'm not fucking your cousin." She pointed the face of my phone down revealing that we were completely clothed before aiming it at Rashida, panty clad lower half and all. After a few seconds she turned the phone back towards her face without me in the frame.

"Do you think we're fucking now, Jaquan?"

"HEY, I WASN'T TRYING TO CHECK UP ON YOU GUYS; WE STRAIGHT, OKAY BAE?!!" I doubted he realized that he'd been shouting in this stupid okie tone the entire time we were privy to his conversation with Renee Kelly.

"Jaquan, is there anything else?"

"Nuh no, guess not."

"Bye." Renee hung up in his face taking the moment to switch off my phone and push it into my back pocket before turning to her best friend.

"So, I've got some wicked spike heels you can use for the shoot; they're studded. So you mind, or would you like something else."

"Uh no, thank you." She left us in the hall befuddled at her business like attitude.

*******************************************************************************************************

Things got more professional from that moment onward as I continued prepping for Chi Town Thunda's inaugural scene. I knew things had to be just right even with my limited skills as a supposed director. Up until this point I was going by instinct letting my imagination and lust guide my actions. Now, Renee Kelly upped the stakes charging me with setting up an adult website to maximize what she saw as the meager profits and compensation I'd been earning from an adult host site. I still intended to use the site to promote new material but was already thinking of things should success rear its ugly head. Renee's belief in me and the recent personal fallout from our association had me determined to make good for my mentor.

"Is all this really necessary, nigga?"

"Excuse me, what is my director name, Thunda?"

"Man come on; that shit sounds stupid." I was checking a feed on my laptop screen that allowed me to remotely monitor the small space we were using for the shoot.

"What is my director name? I wanna hear you say it, girl."

"Mister D; happy now, fool?!" At this point there was nothing Rashida could do to convince me that she was anything other than pure salt of the earth. The end of this boy / girl shoot would speak to the future of our working relationship, but it felt like we were becoming fast friends.

"She's right, that shit sounds stupid." Renee opinioned.

"Well I don't want you guys calling me nigga all the time." On my monitor, Renee was busy slathering baby oil all over Rashida's voluptuous body getting it to shine under the set up lighting kit she'd purchased for me.

"OKAY NIGGA!!" Both women chimed in laughing at the look on my face.

Renee switched on her sounds playing "Perfect Match" by Tech & Effx, perfectly setting the mood as Chi Town Thunda took up position with both palms flattened against the wall as if she were being arrested. We let the music do its magic on Rashida as she got into it beginning to sway from side to side. This woman opened up showing a sensual side doing this nude mating ritual, an end game striptease.

I'd brought down the lighting in the living room leaving only the set up lights which enhanced the look of everything exactly the way I wanted. Renee was sitting on her couch watching pensively. Chi Town Thunda could really move and shake her incredible hips in synch with the music. I was using a separate camera for closeups of her famous back porch.

It was Renee's idea to use the music throughout the shoot as I got my muse lying prone on the plush carpeting catching everything from two angles. I was always astounded at the disparity between the small of her back and the highest point of the well of her rich, chocolate derriere.

Renee got into the act using her iPhone to catch a perfect overhead shot of her best friend's massive derriere. I mimicked Rashida's self-filmed shot with her enormous butt jiggling visible high above her narrow shoulders as she twerked resulting in stereo quality claps of her warring cheeks. All of us were sweating by the time this phase of shooting was done.

"So tell me again why you're putting the cameras low on the floor?" Renee asked completely into the filming process.

"Its all about perspective, Renee."

"Perspective?"

"Yeah, I'm visually taking Rashida's 62 inches of natural chocolate and turning it into 124 for the viewing audience."

"I don't get it."

"Watch the monitor and be awakened to the power of cinema."

Chi Town Thunda was positioned on all fours with that glorious butt raised high into the air upper half low, embedded into the plush carpeting. She was a kneeling forty five degree angle of pure sex with her powerful calves crossed over one another. We were all familiar with one another to the point that I got naked without hesitation. In her current position, my muse's ass appeared doubled in size on the monitor.

She was comfortable assuming a decidedly submissive position underneath as I squatted behind open legged allowing my business to be visible to the camera. Right before I took her backdoor, my mind wandered back in time to one Erica Walton. That angry rebellious teen started me on this fateful path, and I couldn't be happier.

My balls were resting atop the parted halves of Thunda's cheeks as she tensed up around my girth getting used to the sensation. It would be the second time we had anal sex, only for the audience this time. Renee wasn't looking at us directly, just watching my laptop instead. A wiggle of her hips was enough to let me know she was ready, simultaneously demonstrating the inherent power of her stallion-like gams.

I found myself prompted, popping my hips while my body pretty much remained stationary. The feel of her luscious cheeks clapping into my pelvis was indescribably enchanting. Baby oil was slathered everywhere mixed with our intermingled perspiration. I was eventually long stroking her in a downward piledriving motion that ended with my balls slapping into her butt like weights.

"OOOOHHHHHH YEEEAAAHHH, FUCK IT FOR ME DAAAADDDY!! FUCK THAT ASS DAAADDYY!!" Thunda's hips were popping and bucking wildly making it hard to keep pace with her. I'd been working hard at concentrating stamina wise. But she was changing the equation.

"LOVE IT DAAAADDY!! LOVING THAT SHIT!! FUCK IT UP; FUCK IT OFF NIGGAAAA!!" Goosebumps were sprouting on her back as I rode it out trying not to be thrown across the room. Thunda was wagging that huge donk like a bitch in heat as my balls continued slapping into the cheeks.

"DAAAADDDY!! DAAAADDDY!! DAAAADDDY!! DAAAADDDY!! DAAAADDDY!!" Thunda was squirting in fits and bursts, enough that her essence was running down her thick, shapely legs. Her labored dirty talk melted away into aggressive sounding gibberish. This was enough to put me over the edge.

"AAAWWWWW SHIT!! SHIT GUURRLLL!! TAKE ALL OF THIS SHIT!!" I slid out of her rear end managing to covertly hide the condom in my palm as several ropes of milky ejaculate made an absolute mess of her enormous, shuddering badonkadunk. She collapsed face down with heavy impact causing motion ripples across that immense back porch.

"Ah shit, Mister D." Thunda moaned breathlessly as I knelt open legged allowing my member to rest in her rear cleavage for effect. Renee was standing off to the side catching an additional angle for prosperity, visibly flushed.

"Still sounds stupid." Renee commented breathlessly, seconds later.

All of us were laughing minutes later as I laid beside Rashida staring up at the ceiling. We were completely spent as Renee checked the footage she'd shot, regarding us collectively.

"You two goofs are gonna pay for getting that carpet cleaned."

"SERIOUSLY RENEE?!!" Rashida half laughed facepalming.

"YUP, NOW BOTH OF YOU GET UP AND WASH YOUR NASTY ASSES!!" She was smiling nudging me with her bare foot. Eventually we made it to the shower while she sat on the couch watching the scene we'd filmed, interested.

*********************************************************************************************************

I was feeling it everywhere at this point in the early evening. I was just leaning against the wall exhausted between my earlier episodes with Yoli and the absolute smashing of Rashida Sikes a.k.a Chi Town Thunda. There was no way I could've known that I'd be hooking up with her and if I'd known, I probably would've let Yoli twist in the wind. Part of me had to admit that a good bit of the weariness emanated from the emotional tempest created by my cousin Jaquan's proclivities.

Yoli was made for a shark like him, but malevolent in her own way. Fucking Yoli felt kind of like a defeat in hindsight. Despite my insistence on giving her nothing emotionally to feed on, she still managed to assuage a bit of guilt on her part. It was crazy because we weren't dating or anything. Maybe I was surprised at her innate savagery at getting what she wanted to complete that daisy chain between herself and Renee Kelly.