Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, can you bite them, my nipples? I like it when somebody bites them." She asked meekly.

"Somebody?"

"You just gotta ruin everything, don't you nigga?" Vicky gasped into my ear.

"Hate you!"

Vicky's retort was stifled as I slurped loudly on the closest breast swirling my tongue on the fleshy nub as she requested. I nibbled on it like a tasty treat making her quiver and shake cupping my cheek. We went at it for a few minutes as she switched feeding me the other moaning loudly. Three fingers of my other hand furiously pumped in and out of her snatch which was now a sopping wet mess.

Vicky planted her butt onto my thigh riding it like a sawhorse. Her lips came hungrily for mine as she sawed her opening on my leg humping it. I took both breasts in hand squeezing as hard as possible intermittently rolling her nipples. Vicky howled with delight at the rough treatment.

"Oh baby, you trying to put me out on the corner, huh?"

"What?!"

Vicky quickly got down on her knees at my side going at my pajama bottoms with feverish intent until I was exposed. I was swallowed up just above the base with her head bobbing in my lap. This thick redbone buried me to the hilt in seconds letting it rest for moments before sensually running her tongue on the underside of my shaft and crown. Her sharp hawkish eyes bore into me nonverbally prodding me to look at her do the deed.

It felt awkward seeing her lips stretched around my member almost twenty-four hours after she'd pummeled me in the park down the street. Vicky pushed out on my leg getting between my thighs to get a better vantage point. Her thumb and forefinger surrounded the base of my member, while the other hand raked nails across my inner thigh.

At this point there was nothing I could do but let her go at it unfettered. This was way different from the first time we hooked up in that torrid threesome that seemed to leave my original partner Tressie out in the cold. Vicky was getting progressively sloppy as my eyes settled on her big, bobbing backside. She accommodated me scooting forward so that I could get a big handful of those cheeks.

"Hey!" She stopped abruptly looking at me, brow furrowed.

"What?"

"You not thinking about that cottage cheese built bitch while I'm topping you off, are you?"

"MUTHA-FUCKA!" My palm clapped down on her left buttock making it jiggle uncontrollably much to my delight and Vicky's chagrin. I smirked as she favored it before flicking her pointer finger on my cock making me double over in pain.

"DAMMIT-HATE YOU!!" I started spanking both of her cheeks mercilessly making those buns jiggle all over the place while trying to turn away so that she couldn't mess with my member. It was all in good fun with both of us giggling joyously eventually kissing and making out.

Vicky went back to sloppily blowing me with renewed passion leaving me laying at an angle with my butt half hanging off the chair. The thick redbone drew the apron down baring her chest. She bodied into me on her knees sucking and slurping loudly even rearing up tapping my cock on her left boob. Vicky hocked a few loogies on the head of my member rubbing her blocky nipple on it. She repeated the action with her other tit before running it against her breast bone. I reached down cradling the outside of her boobs attempting to push them around my shaft.

"I don't have a lot; sorry I'm not like lite-brite." Vicky sounded timid covering my hands with her own.

"Don't." I leaned forward cupping her cheeks with a reassuring kiss finding her flushed afterwards.

"Stand up." She softy instructed.

Vicky offered her hands helping me upright before burying me in her throat gagging herself with my endowment. I tried to draw back, but her fingers dug into my butt. I fucked her mouth after that as rivulets of saliva mixed with precum ran down her chin dripping onto her chest. Her bust was sticky glazed over and enticing to the eye. I pulled out of her mouth attempting to push them into her cleavage again.

"My tits aren't that big, I'm not like-!" I silenced her with a finger to her lips.

"Hey, just interlock your fingers over my dick." I'd already cupped the outsides of her breasts encouraging Vicky to follow my movements crisscrossing her fingers trapping my endowment in her shallow cleavage. Her sloping boobs were teardrop shaped sort of east west position wise.

We managed a tight fit.

Vicky held on as much as her soiled hand would allow as I ran the underside of my member along her breastbone grinding and fucking her tits. Her breasts weren't exactly small, but worlds different from other women I'd been with like Mintzy who had the biggest tits of all the women I'd slept with.

I found myself revisiting Shawnee whose similar body issues were wiped away when I did something similar. My nemesis would later build her up only to tear her down repeatedly until Ms. WTF fully exhibited a kind of Stockholm syndrome. Vicky in my opinion could never be subjugated in such a manner. Her will was too strong despite a surprising demureness kept hidden away.

"You like this; I mean, am I doing it right?" She asked letting out these little huffs created by the kinetic motion of my member sliding along her sternum.

"Feels good." I moaned not wanting to break the atmosphere.

"Anything you wanna do to make it better; I'll do it, okay?"

"It already feels like I'm gonna cum." Vicky responded by tightening her interlocked fingers providing that extra bit of slickened friction as I grabbed her shoulders cresting.

The first scintillating burst shot straight upward hitting the underside of Vicky's chin leaving a wide slimy trail back towards her compressed cleavage. The second skewed diagonal going over her left shoulder as she gleefully chortled. The third was a literal burst that caught her chin and bottom lip respectively as she giggled. Vicky appeared happy to get me off as streams of cum pooled in her mashed together breasts. I kept it up enjoying the feeling immensely.

"You liked that, right?" There was this light in her eyes, a bit of sparkle in her smile.

"I loved it Vicky."

She released my cock taking it in her right fist suddenly jacking the shaft furiously. I tried to weather it but ended up yelping as she laughed releasing my endowment making it a point to lick my spunk from her fingers staring me in the eye. My member was pulsing and throbbing, my shuddering heartbeat radiating through my chest like I'd run a marathon.

"Like that too?"

"Bitch."

Vicky's head shot forward as she manically throated me vacuum sucking while twisting her right fist around the base of my shaft. I yelped and whimpered, then screamed pushing back on her forehead disengaging us. Vicky was breathing hard with her pretty mouth hanging open, wholly pleased with herself.

"How about that; you liked that too, right fool?"

"GET UP!" I surprised Vicky handling her bicep taking my thick lover just inside my bedroom door. She went with it looking somewhat apprehensive as I motioned towards the edge of my mattress.

"What?"

"Bend over."

"Uhm, you still wanna, do more?"

"BEND OVER!" I reiterated forcefully getting a wide smile and grin as she flattened her palms on the bed. Vicky perked up flinching when I suddenly yanked the belt from my discarded jeans. I doubled the belt over my fist much in the way Demon had the night prior after she insulted him in the streets.

"You gonna whup me?" Her brows raised, mouth hanging open.

Instead, I opened the belt wrapping it around her waist with the buckle at the back tightening it. I wrapped the excess around my fist looking Vicky in the eyes the whole time. She got my meaning turning back to the bed facing my window as I buried myself inside from behind. This wild arching sensation ran through my body making it feel as if I were climaxing again as those big, semi-solid cheeks began clapping into my pelvis.

I'm not ashamed to say I treated Vicky Stone like some prize stallion riding her into the edge of that bed as she creamed all over my girth. She eventually raised one leg up onto the edge of the mattress adding some extra depth to our frenzied tryst. She remained that way until I waxed her backside all over necessitating another shower which we both shared.

"Damn, you're trying to put a ring on it, ain't you?"

"No."

"Come on man, let's talk for real; you feeling me right? I know you're not gonna play the role and front on me, right?" I was busy lathering up her back as she placed her cards on the table.

"How long have we known each other Vicky? You sure this ain't some trick to make me your simp? Didn't seem like love at first sight when we met, huh?" My hands were lathering up her breasts lingering and tugging on her nipples.

Vicky turned into my body with a deep, soulful kiss that made me pop wood.

"Don't play with me right now; tell me you're feeling me." She sounded a little anxious already rubbing my side while her other hand maintained custody of my endowment. We looked in one another's eyes breathing in synchronicity.

"I feel you, uhm am feeling you?"

"Don't get scared now slick; you got my eyes on you and now you'd better be faithful to me. I uhm, just want to try it out with you, okay? So don't go back sniffing around lite-brite or I'm gonna fuck you up."

"Oh, threatening me again?"

"Don't fuck her, don't fuck anybody or I'm gonna repossess this dick nigga." Vicky twisted her fingers around the base of my member sexually emphasizing her point.

"Don't threaten me; you have nothing to worry about except that mouth of yours. When I first saw you, there was this little spark that went through my body. I can't explain it, but when you told me not to sit next to you, it felt like a knife went into my heart Vicky."

She planted some light kisses in the center of my sternum looking up into my eyes.

"When your milk bitch sent me those nasty ass pictures and that fucking video; I threw my phone against the wall. Luckily, I could put it back together again, but I felt like you made a fool out of me and I wanted to get you back for that. So uhm, yeah I cried, a lot. One of these days, I'm gonna choke that bitch." We stood under the spray staring at one another.

"Vicky?"

"Yeah?"

"We can see whatever this is, just forget about all that bullshit that happened." I drew her into a deep hug squeezing her tightly.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yeah, fuck those people; besides, I've got a feeling they're gonna get some sweet karma real soon." We gave one another a series of pecks on the lips.

"Still wanna choke the mayonnaise out of lite-brite."

"Whatever."

The conversation became playful banter as we washed up for the second time that morning. Vicky even cleaned up the mess she made of the kitchen while I scarfed down the breakfast she'd made.

"Thanks for making me breakfast Vicky."

"Well it was the least I could do."

"Huh?"

"Your mom left you a plate in the microwave; that shit was good." It took me a moment to get her meaning.

"BRING YOUR ASS HERE GIRL!!" Vicky was way ahead of me locking herself in my bedroom leaving me to finish the cleaning as her phone rang. I gathered up the garbage taking it out back to the can returning with the intent of running a mop over the floor when I noticed my door still shut. There was some muffled talking that I assumed was Vicky likely gossiping with Tressie.

I inched closer to the door trying to figure out if I should knock or just barge in full of bluster. I wanted to be the funny one this time, but then hesitated wondering if they were having one of those serious girl talks us male types weren't supposed to hear. Whatever they were talking about was going a mile a minute leaving me with a choice to make.

"TELL TRESSIE I SAID HI, BITCH!!" I yelled outloud causing some sort of commotion on the other side of the door. I heard some stuff falling onto the floor worried that Vicky might be screwing around with my laptop. It wasn't outside the realm of possibility that she would attempt to delete the footage on the portable hard drive connected to it. I found the door still locked trying to turn it a few times.

"WAIT, I'M UH, COMING!! HOLD UP, I'M GONNA OPEN THE DOOR!!" I heard a few more things jostled about fearing the worst as I tried the doorknob again.

"Hey, what's going on Vicky?" I asked as she opened the door cautiously stepping back.

The look on her face gave me pause.

"Nuh-Nothing."

Some of my things had fallen on the floor from a nearby shelf but the laptop remained the same, untouched for the most part. I had no doubt Vicky might have been perusing another of the pirated files from Renee's computer. I looked at her finding something unseen before that I couldn't place, but it felt familiar.

"Are you sure?" Vicky was dressed now, her body language reading uncomfortable.

"Uhm yeah sure, look I've got to get, back home."

"Is everything okay?"

"Sure, everything's, fine; I got shit to uh, take care of alright?" I reached out softly taking her hand noticing she averted her eyes from my face. I felt a pang of regret shoot through my body not knowing why. I cupped her chin getting her to look me in the face.

"Hey, I'm feeling you Vicky." Her cheeks flushed as a quivering smile formed on her lips. Her eyes looked watery making me concerned.

We shared a kiss that she broke all too abruptly.

"I've gotta go."

"Okay."

I was surprised that Vicky let me get her an uber to ferry the young lady home. It was a good ten minutes of excruciating near silence between us as she remained aloof sort of keeping her distance. Vicky even picked up the things she'd inadvertently knocked on the floor and helped make the bed. We finished up right as her car arrived out front.

"Hey Vicky, we're okay right?"

"Yeah, you're good to go." She leaned back against the wall adjacent to my front door still wearing the exact same weak smile on her face.

"We're good to go, right?" I rubbed her forearm as the car waited out front.

"Hey, you know I was fucking around in the shower, right?" It came out of nowhere.

"No."

"I was messing with you okay; we cool and uh, everything alright? I'm just saying there's uhm, no exclusivity between us." She wasn't looking me in the face.

"What is this shit?"

"Nothing, I'm just saying that I was messing with you; I-don't care if you hook up with other people." Vicky still wasn't looking at my face. I went to caress her cheek, but she lightly parried my hand.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?"

"GOTTA GO!!" Vicky pushed past me running to the waiting car.

I followed out onto my front porch walking halfway down as the Prius pulled off from the curb. I got a good look at her sitting hunched over in the back of the car whipping out my phone frantically dialing her up. The calls went straight to voicemail, but I kept calling still staring at the direction she went.

I sat on the porch watching as if she might come back eventually going back inside to my room. My gaze traveled around my room settling on the laptop. I sat down in front of it studying my desktop noticing three folders isolated separate from the sea of others. The first file was some clip of Andre 13.5 jerking off which I quickly closed followed by a second detailing a pov shoot. I recognized my work watching Chi Town Thunda's twin mountain bouncing on my cousin's junk. I also abruptly closed this one clicking on the third.

"YOU WANT IT, HUH?!! WANT ME TO BLOW UP THIS FUCKING DONK YOU GOT BACK HERE, HUH?!!" The words were pouring from my mouth without thought, pure streams of consciousness.

"¡¡POR FAVOR PAPÁ!! DAME UN POCO DE CORRIDA!! MI FOLLADO CULO ESTÁ EN UN FOLLADO FUEGO!! ¡¡PÓNGALO CON TU CORRIDA!! ¡¡OH POR FAVOR PAPÁ!!" Shawnee was half hiccupping, half sobbing as I railed her hypersensitive cunt into hamburger.

"Fuck." Vicky had been looking at this clip of me manically screwing the stuffing out of Ms. WTF looking to all the world like some sort of degenerate sex fiend. She knew I'd been with other women so this didn't make sense regarding her attitude.

Renee appeared in frame with a popsicle between her lips amused at my progress.

"So, you got that shit out of your system?" I facepalmed watching myself half tackle Renee burying my face in her snatch as she giggled along with a weary Shawnee. I stopped the clip facepalming.

"Shit."

******************************************************************************************************

The next two days were excruciating with my calls to Vicky going straight to voicemail before outright being blocked altogether. I wanted to call Tressie but remained undecided initially because she was friends with Vicky before me. My mother expectantly read me the riot act not so subtly hinting that I might want to start looking for a place of my own if I wanted to entertain women.

A couple of hours later she awkwardly asked about Vicky looking for particulars which I was unwilling to give. Ever the watchful mom, she sensed my crestfallen nature mentioning that Vicky introduced herself and apologized for being caught in my bed. I gave her a peck on the forehead about to return to my room for a bit of gaming.

"Son?"

"Yeah?"

"Does Tressie know about Vicky?"

"No, of course not; why would she mom?" I lingered at my mother's bedroom door staring as she watched an old movie from the 80's.

"You know those girls are cousins, right?"

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, they're cousins, although Vicky is not actually blood related. She's the step-daughter of Tressie's uncle from a previous marriage. I met her a while back at one of the women socials set up by Tressie's mother through the church." I didn't know what to make of things as mom took notice but kept watching her movie.

"I didn't know that."

"Her father left that girl with her step-mother and all hell broke loose. I'm just saying be careful son."

"I really didn't know that mom." I lingered in the door way intermittently staring down at my phone noticing a number of text messages from an unknown number.

It was nothing more that scores of heart emojis and romantic memes.

"Is that her?"

"Not even, hey enjoy your movie, okay?"

"She seems like a nice girl." Mom added as I nodded leaving her alone to sit on my front porch. I figured Yoli might have access to a phone wherever she was currently sequestered. I'd tried to call the number back but it was a one way affair frustrating me further. I tried Vicky's number getting nothing, then settled on Tressie.

"Hello?"

"It's me, don't hang up."

"Of course not, you're finally calling me, huh?"

"It's not that kind of call; have you heard from Vicky? I've been looking for her." I scratched my head looking across the street at some kids playing in the front yard of the two story house across the street.

"Maybe, you should let her have some space."

"Excuse you, what did she say about me?"

"Girls don't betray another's confidence; don't you know that cutie?" I wasn't in the mood.

"Especially cousins, right?" There was a prolonged pause on the line as I straightened my back waiting.

"Wanna hook up?"

"Especially cousins, right Tressie?" I pushed my point verbally getting a five minute wall of silence.

"DO YOU WANNA FUCK OR NOT?!!"

"What a lady; hey don't worry about it, I'll ask her myself Tressie."

"HEY WAIT!!" I hung up in her face dialing up a car.

Thirty minutes later I found myself pulling up on the side streets near Tubman Estates. I found myself looking at the back of the closest row house to the curb knowing Vicky Stone resided there. I was worried about my safety marginally but tired of wondering what I'd done to alienate her. I wanted answers and traveling to her place was the only way to get them.