Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the units seemed to share a common backyard lazily bordered by a chain-link fence in need of repairs in some spots. There was a stripped car in her backyard that looked like it had been there for a minute due to the kid drawn graffiti detailed on the hood and sides missing doors. Some toys were in the front and back seats along with torn garbage bags of discarded clothing. I felt the back door was the best place to knock considering I'd observed Vicky using it as her primary entrance.

"Hello, anybody there?"

I knocked on the screen door finding the inner door partially opened. Glancing inside, I observed a ratty looking environment from the adjacent kitchen to an alcove that led into a bigger room containing a large television. There was a girl sitting in front of the set who didn't move despite my calling out.

"Yeah, what you want?" I got an up close and personal as the tall lanky kid appeared obviously Vicky's sibling. He looked younger than I remembered probably fourteen.

"Hi, I'm looking for Vicky, uhm Vicky Stone your sister?"

He was staring at me inquisitively, even trying to look over my shoulder to see if I was alone. The kid was wearing a baseball shirt and jeans with bare feet in need of a wash.

"What you want with her; she tell you to come over here?"

"Not really sir, I just wanted to talk to her for a minute or two."

"Why?"

"Honestly, I think she's mad at me and I don't know why, uhm?"

"Justin."

"Nice to meet you Justin, I'm..."

"SHE AIN'T HERE!!" He cut me off not caring about my name as I noticed the girl in the background stir. I didn't know how Vicky would take things with me invading her personal world, but I was equally undeterred. I glanced over his shoulder noticing a box of generic cornflakes and a bag of granulated sugar turned over. It's contents spilled onto one of the plain wooden chairs at a rickety looking table.

"Sorry Justin, I'll wait out on the curb."

"She really ain't here, just left with Tressie. Might not come back until real late and everything." I chaffed inside knowing Tressie cut off my face to face with Vicky.

"I'll hang out for a bit, thanks." He nodded as I walked away going through a downed portion of the fence to the street. The girl, probably his sister, turned back to the television. I realized she was eating cereal.

My heart was racing as I fought through emotion wanting simply to talk with Vicky Stone who'd turned on a dime leaving me in the cold for a second time in days. The familiar feeling of my expulsion from Renee's inner circle felt similar as I gave a courtesy call to the thick redbone that went unanswered. I glanced over the fence at the squalid environment noting the stripped car sat on a large rectangular concrete foundation. Apparently there was once a garage there. My thoughts flowed to the condition inside Vicky's home.

"Shit."

I lingered there on the sidewalk until the three bags of fresh groceries and snacks were delivered. I ordered the food wanting her siblings to have something decent to eat. It was just a hunch, but it felt good watching both of Vicky's siblings react to the delivery. If nothing else, their excitement made me feel like a human being again as I resolved to trudge across the street to the other side of the abandoned high rise project, hands in pocket.

"HEY!!" Justin was standing off in the distance in his backyard as I crossed the multilane street.

"YEAH?!!" I shouted back.

"THANK YOU MISTER!!" He waved making me feel like Santa Claus. I waved back making to the other side of the street as he ran into his home letting the back screen door slam. Part of me wondered if Vicky would think I was trying to manipulate her in some fashion, but I didn't regret it.

That bit of goodwill faded away as I noticed a large group of dangerous looking guys congregating near the overpass that bordered the back of the building. I knew Vicky and Tressie might be on the long adjacent street behind the abandoned high rise but forgot the inherent danger of walking in what was an isolated area in a really bad neighborhood.

I turned around deftly slipping my wallet out of my pocket unzipping and placing it covertly in my underwear. It was something I'd learned in high school to keep from getting robbed by the thugs there. No self-respecting guy would go into a man's underwear, even for money. A lot of my peers used this tactic to keep their lunch money.

"HEY, HEY YOUNG BLOOD!! WHAT'S UP!!" Goosebumps prickled up on the back of my neck at the baritone voice calling out to me. I turned finding this shady looking guy with a head full of locks closing the distance between us. He looked threatening visually, but I knew running would be blood in the water to sharks.

"What's up?" I manufactured an innocuous tone.

"You looking or you looking young blood?" He stopped short minding the distance between us giving me some street respect.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Got some good weed man." He was a merchant of sorts.

"Nah, I'm cool."

"OH, YOU DOWN HERE FOR FEMALES, HUH?!!" The dealer chortled to himself thinking he had me figured out.

"Ah no, I'm not down here for that?" I waved off.

"Man ain't no shame in the game, people got needs and if you ain't looking for weed, you looking for trim. You ain't gotta be ashamed bruh, there's some fine bitches back here!"

"Right." I started walking away as he laughed.

I managed some distance between us getting to the edge of the building starting to well up from anger. Luckily, he didn't follow as I rounded the corner initially intending to call up a car for home. This nagging feeling stayed with me prompting me to walk down the street towards the opposite end of the closed housing project.

I started getting real with myself realizing that I could've just got rolled. Yet I trudged forward intending to round the corner on the other side which would allow Vicky and Tressie to see me from a good distance away. Halfway there I was assailed by the persistent honking of a horn obviously directed at my person.

"Son of a bitch." Tressie was honking her horn repeatedly trying to get my attention.

"IS VICKY WITH YOU?!!" I shouted still walking to my destination.

"WHERE YOU GOING?!!" She shouted keeping pace with me one lane over.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" I yelled back.

Tressie hit the gas pulling forward making it to the end of the block doing a sharp U-turn speeding back in my direction. Her driving skills alarmed me outside of the car as well as in inside it. Her passenger side window was rolled down as she leaned over addressing me.

"HEY GET IN HERE!!"

"NO!!"

"COME ON, I'LL TAKE YOU THERE!!" I walked by her continuing on my way intent on finding out for myself as Tressie put the car in reverse backing up adjacent to me again.

"IT'S COOL TRESSIE!!"

"JUST COME OVER HERE FOR A MINUTE; JUST A MINUTE!!" She yelled from her car sounding more desperate than I'd ever heard before. It gave me pause as I considered things before walking to the outside of the passenger door.

"Look, I got this shit alright; so, just go on home."

"Fuck man, I didn't know you were so goddam stubborn! I'm not trying to do anything to you, but you act like you can't trust me or something! Look if you want to see Vicky, I'll make sure that happens okay? You've got your fucking masculinity points for today; get your ass in here! I'm tired of this shit between you two; should've kept you to myself!"

"Kept me to, yourself?"

"Well yeah, I thought you might like to make one of those fucking sex movies with her; didn't know you guys were gonna end up compromised and shit!"

"You wanted me to make a porn with your cousin, right?" She hesitated looking out her open driver's side window visibly weighing the options of answering me.

"Who told you?" Tressie answered ruefully.

"My mother, you forget she met Vicky at some church thing you and your mother put on, huh?"

"Shit, I forgot about that."

"Yeah, so you weren't gonna tell me about that, right?"

Tressie leaned back into her seat as a truck pulled up behind her vehicle. Some guy with a cowboy hat sat behind the wheel visibly put out that we were having a conversation starting to beat on his horn. Tressie put on her signal directing him to pass, but he sat there anyway wanting his way.

"Hey, get in here, I'll drive you."

I looked back at the angry guy beating on his horn yelling something inaudible which I was sure included a few racial slurs. I slid in beside Tressie just as he decided to take advantage and pass almost too close on the driver's side.

"LEARN HOW TO DRIVE, YOU DUMB BROAD!!" He yelled at Tressie leaning across some kid in his passenger seat I hadn't noticed.

"GOD LOVES YOU!" Tressie hollered back as he sped by to the end of the block. I unconsciously snapped on my seatbelt as she hit the gas speeding in his direction only to hit another wide U-turn. I had to hold on for dear life as Tressie hit a right turn speeding in the opposite direction from where I was going.

"HEY!!"

"HOLD ON I'M TRYING TO DRIVE!!" Tressie held up a hand wanting me to chill as I looked from her face out my side window reacting to some honking horns from other angered drivers.

"WE'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!"

"No we're not; cut it out you're making me nervous!"

"Hey, I was trying to get around the side of Tubman Estates! You said you'd drive me there!" Tressie shifted over into the left lane speeding towards an onramp.

"WRONG!! I JUST SAID I'D DRIVE YOU!!" We sped onto the freeway with Tressie shifting between cars into the middle lane. It was the middle of rush hour and I'd suckered myself distracted by the environmental strife caused by that other driver.

"Goddammit, you lied to me!"

"I didn't lie to you; I said I'd drive you but I didn't say where. You're not gonna compromise my spirituality because you're up in your feelings about my cousin!"

"Oh you admit it then?!"

"Over it, maybe you should get over it too."

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it." She was wearing a silk blouse top and long skirt that did nothing to hide the curves we both knew she was abundantly blessed with. Tressie looked irritated in a manner that reminded me of our first meeting. She'd thought initially that I was attempting to blackmail her because of the glimpse I'd got of her clandestine lifestyle outside of the church.

Things obviously turned out differently.

"You taking me to see Vicky?"

"Didn't I tell you to give her some space; what didn't you understand about that?" We were bordered on both sides by a bity bus and a minivan full of screaming children. Tressie was speeding along oblivious to the lack of space between the cars.

"I'm just trying to find out what triggered her; what's wrong with that?"

"You're not listening; now I can guarantee she's gonna hang back even more! None of that shit would've happened if you just waited for her to make contact. Look, you can't force things like this because you'll run her off."

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID!!"

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU!!" Tressie shot back making me even more addled than before.

"Last time Vicky was mad at me; she tricked me into a beatdown in a park! Now you're fucking telling me she's a delicate little flower, right?!"

"I'M JUST SAYING WAIT FOR HER!!" Tressie screamed louder than I'd ever heard. I decided it was futile to keep going back and forth with her so I leaned over resting my arm on the open passenger side window.

I found myself reminiscing along my personal timeline with Tressie Fisher and Vicky Stone. Ever since I'd gone into Tressie's Sunday school classroom, there was no I had a ticket on the fucking crazy train. Vicky Stone was triggered by something I'd done before meeting her and some shit sent to her by a megalomaniacal narcissist, but not the absolute fact that I'd boned her own cousin several ways to Sunday, no pun intended.

"Okay." I said out of nowhere.

"What?" Tressie glanced over at me, brow raised as I checked my phone finding more texts stuffed with heart emojis and other displays of affection. Yoli was going overboard today, it couldn't be anyone other than her probably heartened by my appearance at her hospital bedside.

"Okay, I'll wait until Vicky reaches out to me." Tressie did a doubletake glancing over at my face.

"You're serious, right?"

"Take my ass home babe." I wasn't even looking at her face.

"Uh okay, you know we have a meeting this Saturday, okay? Vicky will be there alright?" It felt like her version of dangling a carrot in front of my face, but I wasn't biting.

"Sure."

I leaned over turning on her radio finding Alicia Key's "UNTHINKABLE" to serenade us all the way back to my house. I sat there relaxing as best I could on the outside tapping my foot to the music but seething inside spiritually exhausted with all of the female fuckery in life as of late. Thinking about it at that moment left this bad taste in my mouth that I wanted to wash out. I didn't want to end up like my cousin Jaquan. I was tired of females using my head like an emotional pinata.

"Sorry." Tressie apologized as we pulled up on the side of my house.

"Don't sweat it; we're adults, right?"

"You're mad."

"What time is that meeting this Saturday?"

"Two in the afternoon."

"Is that meeting time or, our time Tressie." I asked unsnapping my seatbelt.

"Huh?"

She didn't expect me to lean over and give her a light kiss on the lips. Tressie Fisher sure as hell didn't expect me to cup one of her large breasts giving it a hearty squeeze. I didn't wait for an answer opening the door to step out onto the sidewalk by my home.

"Uhm, the meeting's at one." Tressie called after me before driving off. I stood there with my hands in my pockets and this half smirk on my face that was interrupted by the intrusive impact of a hand slapping the back of my head.

My mother was standing behind me having observed our exchange in part. I glanced towards the backyard noticing that she'd set the sprinklers out.

I was grounded again.

At age nineteen no less.

*********************************************************************************************************

Oddly enough after reading me the riot act , I found that I would still be allowed to attend the Saturday meeting of Tressie's faux "Youth Council" which was nothing of the sort. I found that funny because I had every intention of blowing it off in silent protest of my treatment and a strong desire to get off the crazy train.

Paranoia visited a wealth of riches upon me as I made a secondary copy of Renee Kelly's desktop also isolating what I considered to be their "season finale" that culminated in a four on one gangbang until Jaquan appeared at the end. Despite all that happened, I couldn't deny my creative jones beginning the long arduous task of editing it all together. It would be easy this time without Renee hovering over me and all the time in the world.

"Hey man, its okay if you don't want to do it. Nobody is trying to force you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"I thought you guys were playing with me."

"Its just a joke okay; you don't have to get so salty. I mean you're hurting me and I thought we were cool. Do you know I'll lose money because of this? Yeah it's a joke, but I still got a hundred fifty bucks on the table."

"Hundred fifty bucks?"

"Yeah man, I thought it would be funny and stupidly thought we were cool. I made the bet so that I could get some extra money for books. I'm a psychology and business major, that takes a lot of money. So, now I'm not gonna be able to get books for my classes and probably won't graduate because of a little bet."

"Sorry."

"So, you're not gonna do it?"

"Can't you just call off the bet?"

"No, because I already made it and that's like, really legal and stuff. So, you gonna let her take my money and books away? I thought we were cool; I thought we were friends but I guess you don't care about me, huh?"

"I care."

"If you care then you would do me this tiny, little favor for reals Andre."

I'd happened upon a video clip that solidified my acrimonious opinion of Carlie Kelly, Renee's younger cousin and toxic heir apparent. Andre 13.5 or their recently christened "Mister D" with my failed alias, was sitting in a chair in the breakroom in medium closeup. I guess Carlie was entertaining herself with the one or two marbles that made up Andre's grey matter.

"Okay I'll do it." He replied sullenly to some raucous jeers that let me know there were others inside the break room.

"HURRY UP AND DO IT ANDRE!!" Carlie's hand appeared in frame snapping her fingers inches away from his face, insistent. The younger Kelly was a quick study of her older family member and mentor.

The camera was somewhat stationary, a bit shaky leading me to believe Carlie was experimenting with Renee's equipment at Andre's expense. He looked up from the chair at her eyes bucked almost silently begging before leaning forward into this humongous black ass. This wasn't Rashida Sikes by a long shot, and it sure in hell wasn't Shawnee Thompson's epic derriere.

This was just wrong on so many levels, some morbidly obese woman's backside with a wealth of jiggly cellulite and love handles on top of love handles. There were shocked gasps, shrieks, and jeers from the other women in the room as Andre serviced this woman. The camera turned away revealing Carlie's outstretched palm being greased by a least two other women in the room.

They were all visible from the abdomen down retaining an undeserved anonymity as the camera found Andre facially buried between two cheeks with the consistency of garbage bags stuffed with jello. I caught a glimpse of the owner of said ass retching a little with recognition. She was one of the older women who regularly sat in Renee's salon. She was there when I got massively humiliated by a prank gone overboard.

The laughter and peer commentary continued, mostly ripping Andre.

"Ah fuck it." He suddenly stood up probably startling Carlie because there was a bit of shaky cam before I realized that he dropped his pants. I guess he decided to throw caution to the wind stuffing the woman full with vicious back shots. The reaction was raucous and even more heartbreaking.

"YOU KNOW YOU GONNA GIVE ME A HUNDRED MORE BUCKS, BESSIE!!" Carlie yelled authoritatively.

"DON'T WORRY I'LL PAY YOU GIRL; I GOT IT, OH SHIT!! HE'S GETTING UP IN MY GUTS!!" The elderly sound of her voice made me shut it off.

"Oh man, what the fuck?" I was disgusted feeling twinges of guilt.

It was still two days until Saturday and I had a wealth of time on my hands so I decided to go on a side trek to the mall where Andre worked hoping that Renee hadn't talked him out of his job. Once she got her hands around your neck, that was pretty much it for free will until she discarded you.

I wondered if Andre were still in her inner circle given the four on one reverse gangbang I was currently editing. There were at least two more clips that indicated Renee or likely Carlie had taken to outright pimping the reluctant stud.

I opted for the bus conserving the bulk of the money paid to me over the past few weeks. Renee had taken it upon herself to pay me through cash app from an account she eponymously referred to herself as "boss bitch" which was just too damn accurate.

She'd gone through great lengths to hide her identity which gave me some leverage with her pilfered desktop. I was literally holding a nuclear football. It was my prerogative whether or not it was going to come into play. Ironically, I thought of my cousin Jaquan and his little girl Daisy Kelly knowing that Renee would likely disappear with his kid if publicly outed.

I loved my Aunt Gloria who'd gone through so much trouble to have access to her grandkid on the regular. She was seldom seen these days mostly keeping to herself on the northside of town involved in mostly philanthropic activities since retiring from the medical field.