Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her late husband Phillip sacrificed much to put her through medical school before losing his life to prostate cancer. I remembered him as this gruff fellow almost merged with his lazy boy watching the news non-stop. Aunt Gloria was much more different, a social butterfly and definite earth mother keeping a small little garden in the back of their home in the old days.

There was a lot of red tape to be untangled even if I did want to use the "nuclear football" to exact some measure of retribution on Renee. But then, I'd be no better than Yoli, Jaquan, Rashida, Shawnee and probably even her protégé Carlie Kelly. What I would believe to be a pyrrhic victory, would be nothing of the sort.

After the social "fallout" Renee would likely consider herself the victor because I went to such lengths to bring her down. After hashing things out with Vicky, I decided to let sleeping dogs lie and find out what was going on between us. Now, Vicky changed that equation out of the blue.

I did my best to keep Vicky on the periphery of my mind, but sometimes found myself angry that she didn't trust me enough to talk things out before distancing herself from me. Sometimes I was scared at what she might say and had to admit this was the reason I was initially going to blow off her cousin Tressie.

I'd decided to make it a game time decision as I glanced at my phone finding more "positive reinforcement" from Yoli in the form of the copious amounts of love bombs sent to my android semi-regularly. I considered calling her up, but remembered the threat levied by her adopted mother. She could be anywhere in the country and I didn't have a clue.

Maybe it was better that way.

"Aw shit, fuck man." I found Andre outside his little job at the Hotdog on a Stick outlet in the mall. He was swabbing the deck with his trusty mop. Despite appearances, this was a good sign.

"I came to see how you were doing Andre." He wasn't happy to see me in the least, and I couldn't blame him.

"What you want man?" He tried to sound tough, but I already knew him to be a gentle giant.

"We haven't talked in a while; I thought we could catch up."

"Catch up to what?" Andre towered over me still wearing the badly fitting uniform with high water pants revealing dingy athletic socks above his cheap black work sneakers. His hair remained professionally cut and he was wearing a diamond stud in his right ear.

"Just talk."

"Can't you see I'm at work?!" His tangential aggression was becoming more overt.

"Shit man, its cool Andre; I just wanted to apologize about Renee and all that other stuff." I backed off intending to walk away when he dropped the mop.

"DON'T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE; YOU JUST JEALOUS ANYWAY!!" I looked over my shoulder finding him glaring at me. I stopped turning around facing this large doofus the size of a basketball player.

"What do I have to be jealous about?"

"YOU DON'T MEASURE UP, HA, HA, HA!!" I guess he wanted to piss me off.

"Really?"

"YEAH I'M DADDY LONGSTROKE NIGGA!! YOU STILL ON THEM FUCKING TRAINING WHEELS MY NIGGA!! THE LADIES CHOSE RIGHT SO DON'T CRY, JUST GET YOUR STROKE ON LITTLE MAN!!" I realized he was angry but it felt off, kind of fake as I considered things.

"Okay, take care Andre."

"PUNK!!" He yelled back picking up his mop as I turned to walk off finding an unwanted familiar face.

"Somebody upstairs hates me." I commented to myself confronted with store manager Charity who'd already extorted a couple of hundred bucks off me. It honestly was my fault for using her store for an impromptu porn shoot.

"Lover's quarrel?"

"Excuse you!" I pushed past Charity walking to the other side of the food court intent on getting something out of the trip in the form of a good slice of pizza from the Sbarro outlet.

I was bristling at Andre's attitude still taking responsibility for bringing him closer to Renee via Shawnee. Maybe it was his way of lashing out at me for setting him on the path to becoming a bed buck. Still, his words dug into me and at the end of the day, this man was an adult capable of making his own decisions. I got a couple of slices, fries and a large soda settling into a booth facing his outlet on the other side of the food court.

"Oh here we are again, she's not done." Charity was standing at the edge of my booth grinning.

"Come on, looks like you get to buy me lunch today."

"Oh I don't think so; you got nothing to blackmail me with." She looked about snickering to herself as I took a bite out of one of my slices.

"I keep you company." Charity offered.

"YAAAY-nope." I clapped like a trained seal with both arms outstretched over the table for a few seconds before deadpanning. Charity folded her arms still not dissuaded.

"Don't you want a pretty girl to sit with you; I can bring up your social stock."

It was my turn to snicker and laugh leaning back in my booth taking a slurp from my soft drink. Charity stood there with this million dollar smile on her face as I found myself making a comparison internally that she heard before.

"Don't you say it."

"Well you do look like her, a lot." Charity already "taxed" me during our last confrontation for comparing her to Gabrielle Union. There was nothing she could do to grift any money off of me in open public, but she took a seat beside me anyway helping herself to the untouched slice.

"We're both insufferable bitches who like to emasculate our men, so sue me." She took another bite.

"Good to know; I gotta watch my family jewels and my fucking silverware around you." Charity was undisturbed snatching my soda discarding the top and straw taking a deep drink from my cup as I watched incredulously.

"Man, you are beyond entitled; aren't you?"

"You should count your blessings; you're getting the low-grade version of me instead of the whole package."

"You don't say?" I bit into my slice noticing her healthy bust. She looked down at her muted cleavage giving the bottom of her work shirt a little tug making it more prominent before smiling at me.

"Look I admit to being horrifically malevolent normally, but I've recently been uh, stripped of my rightful place in society. I was coerced into this job by my father for the purposes of rent payment. It's been quite humiliating to say the least."

"And why are you telling me all this?"

"Well, you've been, unintentionally I might add, the best thing going on this summer; and somewhat profitable." She finished up her pilfered slice going for some of my fries but I snatched the paper carton away.

"You don't like paying for anything, do you?"

"Do you think people ask Meghan Markle to pay for shit after they kicked her ass out of Buckingham palace?"

"Oh so you think you're a princess?"

"I am a princess or was until an unfortunate series of calculations left me here slumming amongst the unwashed masses."

There was no way I could ignore her attractiveness, but I was well versed in dealing with drama queens at this point. At least I liked to think so, but the jury was still out on that shit. Despite being an uber bitch, Charity was, hot.

"So what you're saying is; It's beyond your control, huh?"

"DON'T SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT TO ME!!" Charity clapped a palm over my lips, teeth gritted for a few seconds before remembering herself.

"And you're crazy too, big surprise." I drew back as she collected herself looking slightly rattled.

"Please excuse me for that; you unintentionally uttered triggering words that I don't take kindly to; I'm very sorry for doing that."

"Whatever."

I started piling the trash onto my tray with the intent of tossing it out as I left, but Charity leaned over in my direction grabbing my bicep. She slowly relented then got up on her knees facing back towards Andre's outlet. It felt like she was undoubtedly trying to use her figure to keep me there. She had a tight round butt that was level with my face.

"I won't stop you from going but I thought I could offer my expertise in exchange for lunch. What are you planning to do about Andre's sleight? Even though he's pretty much a Cro-Magnon, you must be absolutely seething with indignation."

"Gee what do you really think about him Charity?"

"Don't white knight me; he is utterly moronic in the worst way. I must know what you have in store for the simpleton." I followed her gaze to the outlet finding Andre filling the soda dispenser with ice haphazardly standing on a short ladder under the watchful eye of his rather androgynous manager. His words lingered enhanced by her perception of it.

"Well, you're the expert; what do you suggest?"

"No."

"What?"

"You can't ask me something like that without giving me a little background on the situation. Like are you two fighting over his fat girlfriend, money or uh, is it a bad breakup between you guys? Andre's obviously the top if you ask me, but maybe I'm wrong."

"Fuck you very much, I'm straight."

"Don't be extra, so it's about the fat girl, right?"

"It's complicated." Charity glanced down at me returning sitting beside me taking another deep drink from my soda.

"Bullshit."

"Huh?"

"You're full of it; obviously, you've done something so morally reprehensible that even a high functioning idiot like Andre can suss it out. Is this about that weird little threesome you guys engaged in inside my store, that time? By the way, what kind of cheeseburger did you wave in front of his cow girlfriend to get that happening?"

"Forget it."

"Don't be that way, I'm intimately invested; don't you want to hear my recommendation? I suppose you could be fighting over money though."

"He got paid." I mentioned without thinking as her eyes lit up with a fleeting glimmer. A wide knowing grin spread across her pretty face making me want to bolt as she inched in closer beside me.

"Online porn?"

"Shit."

"I know you're good at sharing; it's out of the bag now, so maybe you should unburden yourself with some facts. So, you got those idiots to perform in public and uh, pocketed the cash, right? Oh yeah, tell me I was wrong about you."

"You're wrong about me." I deadpanned not fooling Charity in the least as she inched uncomfortably close.

"Okay let's start over, my name is Charity Gilbert and I'm functionally evil motivated by monetary gain. It appears you're a fellow asshole trying to exploit a former special education student from my high school." Just like that things made a little more sense regarding my former "friend" Andre 13.5 a.k.a "Mister D".

"You knew him before he came to work here?"

"I'm well acquainted with both of them; I used to teach a general studies class for the academically challenged. Andre is legitimately, scientifically, and legally dumb. Like I've said, he's high functioning, but his fat girlfriend is plain dumb. The stupid leading the dumb if you will."

Charity took another drink from my cup letting some of the ice swish around in her mouth as I figured her out.

"Shawnee tried to kick your ass, didn't she?" Charity scoffed to herself at the question.

"Stupid bitch threw a chair at me in front of the class; got her blimp ass suspended."

"Why?" I pressed in closer stifling a smile.

"The retarded motherfucker told her." Charity's brow furrowed but in a different way than the girls I already knew. It took the form of a single line in the middle of her forehead telling me the memory really pissed Charity off.

"Come on Charity." I snatched my cup back drinking the remaining soda as she rolled her neck in only a way angry black women can.

"I just took one pic, that's all. I mean, you don't see a cock that big every day and there honestly wasn't time to do much else before the bell. I guess you could say I put him on my "To Do" list; if that's what you're asking?"

"Consider yourself lucky Shawnee didn't do more." I chuckled.

"Bitch came back the next day and ordered Andre to walk out of class with her! She made the gimp stay out of class for the remainder of her suspension then had him stupidly threaten my reputation if I ever "touched" him again."

"You don't say?" I mused smiling.

"Quite honestly that shit was never going to happen; I had friends in high places, owned that high school. You see, I was student body president and she was society's garbage. Bitch actually tried to get Andre to snitch on me but she went to the wrong vice principal. Other than some "heated girl talk" I got off with a slap on the fucking wrist, just stopped teaching that class and what not."

"Shawnee got what she wanted too; you couldn't go near him, huh?"

"Karma's a bitch and she probably was too dumb to know her station in life. I mean anyone with half a brain would know not to fuck with someone who can influence her connected peers and teachers academically. Since Jayson refused to beat Andre up for me citing his "retarded status"; I had to tighten things up around that sloppy cunt. Remedial studies became a living hell for Shawnee. I appointed the student teachers for those classes."

"What did you do?" Charity's smile unnerved me as she reached into the empty cup retrieving an ice cube to suck on internally reliving her revenge.

"I made her a star."

"Fuck does that mean?"

"Every question asked in class was posed to her, all of her assignments were graded right after she entered the class and marked with a big red felt tip marker. I uhm, told my subordinates to draw a devil head emoji at the top of her badly graded papers. I had my student teachers carpet bomb the class with surprise quizzes telling the other dummies in there things would get back to normal when Shawnee Thompson passed a test."

My blood ran cold at the familiarity.

"Blood in the water; so uhm, you didn't kill your enemy, you got them to kill each other, huh?" The mantra was clear as day.

"Of course, I'm certifiably irredeemable; eventually I was surprised she had enough head space to figure out it was me. She made a little scene in the cafeteria but there were too many students between us and the school safety officer was there stuffing his stupid face with eggs. It was infinitely satisfying seeing her so distressed and do you know what I told her right then and there?" I already knew the answer.

"It's beyond your control, right?" Her eyes narrowed, cheeks puffing up a bit as a forced smile appeared on her pretty face. She really did favor Gabrielle Union in this moment.

"Correct, bitch dropped out a month later but it was a pyrrhic victory; took Andre with her, actually made him drop out of high school with her. Things never would've happened had I been allowed to "get a little" from that simpleton, but she had to get all up in her feelings. His fucking cock was damn near thick as my wrist, and she denied me."

"Oh so you should be happy now because he's available." I offered glibly removing an ice cube to suck on mimicking her actions. Charity's eyes lit up as she leaned backward in the booth resting her arm on its back behind my shoulders.

"OH, THEY BROKE UP?!!" In this instant of exuberant excitement, Charity looked like a recently graduated teenaged girl.

"Not exactly, but I'd say she's less inclined to give a fuck at this point."

"You simply must tell me what you know; I have to have it!" Charity was excited.

"Let's just say Shawnee found out she was a big fish in a small pond."

My aside resulted in Charity becoming more animated inching in uncomfortably close as my eyes were drawn to that pronounced bust again. Her tits were big, but I had no idea of their true volume besides the faint outline of her bust and the single line that informed her cleavage. She knew her strengths taking my discarded straw and sticking it between her tits. It was a tight fit to say the least as Charity looked from it to my face smiling.

"38 F, for your information; 38F-29-39 for your complete information, so are we sharing or is that it for lunch time?" Her smile was sparkling and there was no doubt she knew I was invested as I pulled out my phone bringing up Renee's site.

"See for yourself Charity." She drew her legs up on the booth leaning intimately into my chest looking at the face of my phone.

"Chipmunk, I want you to tell me, I want you to look me in the face and tell us you cool with Andre getting fucked. I mean, we're gonna do it anyway, but it would be nice if you weren't downstairs moving out while this nigga having his best day. Look at him, don't you want him to be happy, bitch?" Ms. One's voice flowed from my phone as I nibbled on a fry.

"IT'S OKAY, I DON'T CARE!!" Shawnee was visible in extreme closeup, face wet with perspiration and tears, chipmunk cheeks flushed crimson from stress.

"OH MY GAWD, OH MY FUCKING, OH SHIT!!" Charity yelled bouncing excitedly in place fanning herself, snatching my phone with both hands bringing it close to her suddenly scrunched up face. I tried to snatch my phone back but she bodied into me letting her hand rest on my crotch.

"Hey?"

"I'm looking, relax cutie." Charity gave my member a little pinch.

The degradation of a former rival seemed to excite and energize this woman to the extreme. She slid over a little feet still folded under her watching the scene completely engrossed as I vicariously found myself enjoying her reaction. Andre had been outed and I should have felt sympathy, but I couldn't deny my feelings especially after seeing Renee's little farewell orgy on my laptop. Charity had to be looking at the edited version while I had the raw information at home. This self-declared villainess was grinning like the cat that caught the canary, biting her lower lip.

"Oh yeah, but he's so much better now girlfriend; Every time he's over, I get topped off like you wouldn't believe. Andre eats pussy like it's going out of style; ain't that right nigga?"

"Yes Ms. One."

"Serious?" Charity didn't seem to care about the other patrons around in the adjacent booths at either side of us turning up the volume on my phone.

"Fuck yeah, you should've been over here the other day; Andre topped off my cousin Carlie so good that she lied to her man and stayed over. Ain't that right Andre my nigga?"

"Yup." Andre was seen on the face of my phone nodding his head in time with Ms. One's words as Charity turned in her seat looking across the food court directly at him in real time visibly excited. I was momentarily worried she would bound over the table and jump him on the spot.

"My eyes have been irreparably opened." She admitted without looking at me.

"No they haven't." I snatched my phone out of her hands quickly forwarding the clip before giving it to Charity.

"He loves me now because I've shown him what a real woman is my nigga. What're you gonna do about it; we fucking your nigga and you're gonna watch everything or I'm gonna fuck you up bitch." Ms. One was verbally destroying Shawnee.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH?!!"

"Because it makes me horny."

Charity watched her hated rival sink to Renee's floor covering her face with her hands, sobbing. Some of the other patrons were starting to notice us as she continued watching Andre getting turned out in front of his girlfriend. I noticed a woman angling our way for a set of empty tables right in front of my booth with a group of children in tow. Charity could have cared less watching intently with a hand to her chest, excited.

"Alright, that's enough." I took back my android pocketing it while standing up with my tray walking away from the booth as the woman placed a number of shopping bags on the table in front of us exasperated from her gaggle of screaming kids.

"WAIT!!" Charity scrambled after me slinging her purse looking half crazed.

She sidled up to me looping her arm in mine pulling on it until I turned to face her. There was this lively look in her eyes that left me unsettled. She was no different than Renee Kelly in my opinion. I'd picked up on that much recognizing the vibe finding myself curious to learn more from her. Charity pivoted gingerly taking my other arm with an inviting million dollar smile.

1...34567...12